The Succubae Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,218 Followers

Becky stops just outside the door, and seems to hesitate. "I've never brought anybody home like this," she murmurs to me.

"Well, if you're not going to go in and fuck him, I will!" Lisa states and pinches my rear to emphasize her words. This seems to galvanize Becky into action, and she unlocks the door, and pulls me in afterwards.

She pulls me down into a kiss again, but I'm feeling too weak to lift her up this time.

"Damn," Lisa says as she enters the home. "I guess I'll go downstairs, all alone, and entertain myself."

She's ignored by both of us, as we continue to make out, and Becky leads me over to the couch. Somehow Becky's kisses lend me a bit of strength, but it's almost as if I'm a man dying of thirst, and only offered a couple drops of water. My legs strike the couch, and I collapse backwards. The couch is extremely comfortable, and Becky jumps into my lap, not wasting any time with anything frivolous like words.

Her hands are on my cheeks, as she sucks my tongue into her mouth. I dig my hands under the back of her shirt, and enjoy how smooth her small back feels. Finding the back of her bra, I unsnap it on my fourth attempt. I'm really not that experienced at this.

She pulls away long enough to pull her shirt and bra off, and I get my first look at her bare chest. Her areolas are large, actually covering most of her handful-sized tits. They're dark, and stand out starkly against her pale skin.

My mouth goes dry at the sight, and I pull her torso back to me, latching onto one of her oversized nipples. Her fingers dig into the back of my head, as she moans, and grinds her pelvis against mine.

"I don't know what it is about you, but you have me hornier than I've ever been," she breathlessly moans as she pulls at my shirt. There is a light 'popping' noise as her chest pulls away from my sucking maw. I try to latch onto her other nipple as soon as my shirt is off, but she stands up, and begins working at my pants. She isn't as skilled as Angela was at getting them off, but she hasn't had 400 years of experience, either.

As soon as my pants are off (I still haven't put any underwear on), she gasps audibly, and I hear a gasp from the stairway as well. Apparently Lisa's watching us. So much for her entertaining herself. I see the edge of fear creep into Becky's eyes, quickly squashed by determination.

Glancing at my crotch to see what's causing all the fuss, I gasp as well. I'd seen it limp while in the Shadow World, and been surprised at its length. Now that I'm hard as a rock, it's not much longer, but it is fairly thicker. I'm worried this petite little woman won't be able to handle me.

Her little hand wraps around the base of my rod, and she gives it a firm squeeze, before leaning forward, and licking the tip. I can already see that the head is too bulbous to fit inside her tiny mouth, but I still watch in fascination as she tries.

Have you ever watched one of those cartoons where Wile E. Coyote tries to fit through something that would be physically impossible, yet he does it anyway? Well, that's what it looks like as Becky slowly fits first my head in, and then starts working down my shaft. I can't tell if my penis has thinned, or her mouth has stretched, but amazingly she doesn't stop until I can feel her tongue licking my balls. Pulling her head up and off, a bit of spittle connects her bottom lip to my pipe, as she looks at it in wonder.

"I can't believe I got that thing in!" she exclaims, giving me a couple squeezes to verify its hardness, and then hungrily goes back at it. Her head continues to bob up and down, and I love how her throat feels around the length of my rod. Every time her nose hits my pelvis, I feel her tongue around my scrotum, and moan appreciatively.

It doesn't take long before I feel that familiar churning, and I gently pull her head from my lap, wanting to postpone my own culmination. She gives me a look like I'd just taken away her favorite toy, but I stand her up, and pull down her pants.

Her pussy has a small brown landing strip above it, and I turn us around, setting her down on the couch. I allow my lips to lightly brush the inside of her knee, and then trail light kisses up her thigh. Just as I'm about to reach the juncture at the top, I pull back, and repeat the action on the other leg. This time, as I get close, I can see she's watching me avidly, her bottom lips sucked in between her teeth. Reaching the tip of my tongue out, I lightly lick the sensitive inner lips, making her moan loudly.

Without any warning, her hands grab my head, and she pulls me in hard to her wet snatch. Her hips start to hunch and writhe, as I stick out my tongue, lapping up her juices as she cums. I've never seen a woman orgasm this fast, and I feel a flood of renewing energy flow into me at the thought of how horny I've gotten this babe.

As she starts to come down from her high, I use my hands to spread her cunt, and then immediately latch onto her tiny clit. It only takes me a couple nibbles like this, before she's cumming again, and I can feel her liquids dripping off my chin.

Continuing to munch on her sensitive clitoris, I bring her orgasm higher and higher, before standing up and aiming my tool at her hole. It only takes a little pressure to fit the large head into her tiny hole, and once again I marvel that I even fit. Like a key in a lock, she feels like her inner walls were made specifically for my cock, as I slide deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh my God!" She cries out, as our pelvises meet. "I can't believe I've got you in me. Fuck me, Lyden. Fuck me and make me cum again!"

Her legs wrap around me as I pull back, and then pull me forward again. Every time I'm fully inside her, her eyes roll back, and she moans. We set a fast pace, and pretty soon she's moaning non-stop, until she suddenly catches her breath, and starts shuddering in orgasmic bliss.

I feel so pumped about making this woman cum again and again, that I grab her shoulders and lean back until my back is on the floor. She grunts as she lands on top of me, and I feel myself go a little deeper into her, thoroughly enjoying how her vagina accommodates me. Leaning up, I latch onto one of her large nipples, while I grab her hips, lift her slightly, and then slam her back down.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME," she yells out in rising volume. Her arm squeezes me tight to her chest, as we continue to screw, until she has one last orgasm. I know I'm close again, and roll us over onto her back, pull out and place my schlong between her tits, straddling her chest. Her breasts aren't big enough to surround my member, but they still feel delightful as I pinch each massive nipple and hold them together. She comes down from her orgasm and lifts her head enough to suck in the tip of my sliding cock. This finally sends me over, and I blast my seed into the back of her throat, while her hands roam my chest.

She starts to choke, and I pull back, allowing her to breath. Some of my cum lands on her chest, and as soon as she's breathing normally again, she scoops it up, and cleans her fingers with her mouth.

I hear a barely stifled moan to our left and see that Lisa is busy fingering her bald cunny to orgasm, leaning against the wall.

Becky starts cleaning my cock with her mouth, and it feels delightful.

A new wave of energy washes over me, this time coming from Lisa's direction, and with dawning fear, I realize where my energy has been coming from. I'm draining these women with each orgasm they have.

In other words, I'm killing them slowly.

Terror grips my soul, as I stand up, grab my clothes, and don't even wait to get dressed before running out the door. Somehow my car is here, and I don't even question my luck, as I get in, and with screeching tires, I abandon those two women.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,218 Followers
12