The Succubus

Story Info
Dave meets a strange woman in the woods.
1.2k words
3.95
23.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm sunny summer morning as Dave West left his car in the tiny village car park and followed the path across the fields towards the distant woods. He allowed his mind to drift, enjoying the sounds, sights and smells of the countryside around him. As he walked he could feel the hassles of work drop from his shoulders, thoughts of his cramped office with piles of paperwork slipped to the back of his mind.

Climbing a stile he entered the cool canopy of the woods, surrounded by trees he luxuriated in the peace and freedom. As he walked his thoughts drifted, a sun dabbled patch of leaves brought to mind images of his ex-girlfriend lying naked in tangled sheets. As the memories of their times together filled his mind he became aroused, his erection trapped in his shorts.

He looked around with surprise when his eyes were suddenly dazzled by sunlight, he was standing on the top of a hill that stood free of trees, an island in a sea of green. A young woman sat on the crown of the hill, dressed in a light summer dress, her feet were bare, long black hair flowed down her back as she gazed at him with deep green eyes.

“Hi”

“Hi, it’s a beautiful day isn’t it!”

“Mmm, I’m Kelly by the way”

“Dave”

“Why don’t you sit down”

Dave sat down beside Kelly, turning to her he was struck by her beauty, the sun shone through the dress revealing the hidden curves of her body.

“Like what you see?”

Dave blushed and muttered an apology “Sorry, I shouldn’t stare”

“Don’t worry” so saying Kelly lent forward and pressed her lips to his.

Dave was intoxicated as Kelly kissed him, his senses reeled to her perfume and taste as her mouth opened and their tongues entwined. He felt her breasts press against his chest as her arms slipped around his neck. His desire was burning through him like an inferno reaching down he cupped her breasts through the thin fabric of her dress, feeling the nipples harden to his touch.

He moaned as her hands squeezed his erection through his shorts, before he felt her fingers on the zip. Fresh air caressed his erect cock as Kelly freed him, pushing his shorts down his thighs. His own hands were not idle as he pushed Kelly’s dress up, his hands running up her naked thighs to her moist centre. He ran his fingers over her clit and along her wet slit before pushing a finger between her cunt lips. Kelly moaned deeply, thrusting her hips up to meet his finger and forcing it deeper into herself.

His need was burning within him, unable to wait any longer he pushed Kelly onto her back, her dress was around her hips as he pulled the top down to free her breasts. Pushing her legs apart he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of her waiting cunt and with one thrust he buried his erection deep in Kelly’s tight, hot pussy causing her to cry out in surprise.

The feel of her velvet warmth around his cock forced a moan from his mouth as he lowered his lips to the naked breasts before him. As he moved his cock back and forth inside her hot, moist pussy he suckled greedily at her firm breasts. Savouring the taste and texture he gently nibbled at the hard rubbery nipple causing Kelly to moan in pleasure.

Kelly’s legs wrapped around him as she drove her hips upwards to meet each of his downward thrusts. Dave cried out his desire and need as he felt his balls begin to swell as his orgasm fast approached.

“O god, yes, I’m cuming, O god I’m cuming, I’m cummmminnnnnnggggggg”

Dave pushed his cock deep into Kelly as he felt his cum shoot from him deep into her womb. He lay still for a moment his head resting on Kelly’s naked breasts before he withdrew and sat up.

“I’m sorry, that probably wasn’t that good for you”

So saying he kissed Kelly deeply, before helping her remove the tangled dress, tossing their clothes aside he kissed her forehead. Trailing kisses over her eyes, nose and cheeks, he slowly moved down her body; intent on returning the pleasure he had just received.

He revelled in the taste and scent of her body as he covered her neck with light fleeting kisses, gently running his tongue down over her shoulders to her heaving firm breasts. He ran his tongue around them, spiralling inwards towards the waiting nipples. As he once more nibbled and sucked at them his hands explored the willing body laid before him. He allowed the fingers of one hand to run lightly across Kelly’s naked stomach feeling the muscles contract under his light touch. Slowly he slid it down between the firm thighs and over the light, downy, silken hairs of her mons, before dipping them into the moist slit.

When he withdrew them they were coated in their combined juices, raising them he rubbed it into the free nipple, before returning his fingers to the wellspring. Kelly moaned in pleasure as his fingers brushed against her erect clit, causing shivers of pleasure to coarse through her body.

He coated both nipples in cum before offering the next load to Kelly’s lips; she greedily licked and sucked them clean as he did the same to her breasts.

Moving from her breasts, he slid lower down her body until his mouth at last closed on her open cunt. Pulling the lips apart he thrust his tongue into her pussy drinking the juices from her. As she moaned and thrust at his mouth, he moved his lips to her clit, sucking on it he whipped it quickly with his tongue bringing a cry of pleasure to Kelly’s lips. Continuing his administrations to Kelly’s erect clit he pushed first one then two fingers into her open cunt, fucking her with them. Her back arched to meet each thrust of his fingers as her orgasm fast approached.

Suddenly she pushed him away, rolling him onto his back, then she straddled his hips, grasping his erection she slid herself onto it.

“Mmmmm, that’s better, now fuck me with your hard cock, fill me with your seed”

Dave needed no further encouragement and thrust his hips upward, driving his hard cock into her hot pussy as she pushed down. Reaching up he grasped her heaving breasts, rolling the nipples in his fingers as she moved upon his cock. He could feel his orgasm fast approaching as she screamed aloud her pleasure.

“That’s it Davey, fuck me with your cock, fuck me hard, fuck me now. That’s it o god, I’m cuming, I’m cuming”

As Kelly’s body shook to her orgasm Dave could feel his own fast approaching. Then something strange seemed to happen. Kelly’s face changed, it became old and wrinkled, her breasts seemed to sag and loose their firmness and her voice became croaked and old.

“That’s it fill me with your seed”

Dave screamed as his cum shot from his cock and the hag who rode him pressed a toothless gaping mouth to his. As his body shook to his orgasm the mouth seemed to suck the very life from his body.

The searches for the missing Dave West continued for two weeks, but no sign of his body was ever found and so he became another walker lost in the wild countryside. Another victim to the darkness that hides in the woods waiting for the next unsuspecting victim to come along.