The Succubus Experiment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea yea yea, blah blah. Get to the point, voice from beyond."

"Here in Core 37 you will be pleased to discover that you will be making considerable donations to your fellow citizens. Here your powers will finally be put to a positive use."

"Hey no complaints here bucko! I create positivity all the time. Send a guy down here, I guarantee a positive reaction."

For the first time, there was no reply.

Instead, after about two or three grueling minutes had passed, a section of wall unsealed from its hidden latches and slowly swung open.

It was Krauss, the bitch that Jade had halfass blessed when Krauss had been known as Mary.

A fully regenerated Krauss and two attendants entered. Halfass blessed or not, she could still fuck to regenerate like the sisters.

Jasmine didn't even hear the thunk of the air rifle go off until the tranquilizer dart had already sunk into her abdomen.

"Your request is granted girl, well partly." Krauss let one more person into the room.

Jaz through her numbed haze recognized the man.

It wasn't really a man.

It was a Soul Drinker.

A strong one.

This was Unras. The first lieutenant of the western states. She didn't need her senses to recognize the minor demon.

Unras waved his hands, shimmering an examination table into the room.

"Let us begin." he said.

"Don't worry little girl, he's just here for protection. Whether he wears protection or not is a pleasurable knowledge you might acquire one day if you don't behave."

Jaz and Jade had narrowly missed him back in Salt Lake City. Apparently the bastard had taken out one of the daughters of Lilith about four hundred years ago. Beaten the Succubus at her own game. Sucked her dry of every sliver of life.

He had apparently taken a liking to it

The door wasn't resealing. All she had to do was take these fuckers out and run. Jasmine walked her drugged self to the chair instead.

Krauss had her, softly laughing at her the whole time.

How was she doing this? Jade had blessed her, yea. But Jade got her power from Lilith's blessing. Weren't Lilith's powers knocked out here?

"Excellent questions. I have developed a new source. The source."

Such a confusing woman. Jaz managed to blow a stray lock of platinum hair from her eyes.

"Let's just say that I got a lovely little promotion."

Jaz sat herself down, strapping herself in as she did so. One of the attendants cinched up her remaining wrist.

Unras chuckled as he approached.

"I know of you girl. The very day of your blessing, you took out two Soul Drinkers. You didn't know that you could shape shift, but instinctually you did so as to survive long enough to drain the two weaklings." He got close. "None of that this time." he whispered.

Another wave of his hand shimmered away her gray sweatshirt and her loose jeans. Her comfortable white bra and panties vanished as well.

Krauss lowered her hand.

"Fuck you pig!" Jasmine shouted at the bulk of a creature in front of her.

"Sadly that shall not be. The procedure calls for something a little more... mortal." he glanced at Krauss.

Krauss approached her. If Jasmine's senses weren't so dulled from the magnetic energy she would have been bombarded by the woman's newfound demonic aura.

"Here, in this place, your mother feeds through the absorptive properties imbued in the walls so much power. I made a deal and acquired the ability to harness that power. There was one little byproduct." She held two fingers close together and imitated Jaz's cutsie voice. "Through the combined use of my power and Lilith's, I can transfer abilities. Weaken you and strengthen others."

The shooter from the hidden hallway stepped forward.

A woman.

A soldier.

One of Krauss'.

She was petite, and probably quite adorable if it weren't for the unnatural aging around her eyes.

"Kristen, meet Jasmine. Jasmine, this is one of my many spies that have been attempting to track you. Sadly as you can see, she had a little run in with your friend Marks."

Marks had fed off of her? That meant... damn she hated the Succubus world sometimes. She knew he would have to be promiscuous as would every other child of Lilith, including herself.

Her subconscious wishing for the potential of something more with Marks came crashing to reality.

She wouldn't cry, she wouldn't let her overactive emotions get the best of her.

A single tear rolled down Jasmine's cheek.

"Oh my, did you have a crush on the guy?" The soldier girl prodded cruelly with her words.

Krauss held out her left hand and took Kristen's in it. The other hand stretched out towards Jasmine.

Jaz could feel something happening. A familiar feeling built up inside of her.

Her chest expanded and her thighs involuntarily flexed. Fingers stretched and bare toes curled. Liquid pooled in her gut, threatening to burn her alive if not set free.

Her breasts felt swollen, aching for an attention that wouldn't be granted or wanted.

She couldn't stop her head from bowing forward or her tight little shoulders from squeezing towards each other.

"Gaah!"

She tried to hold it in, to keep it bottled up for no one to see her unhappy enjoyment.

Jasmine failed miserably.

She came, the liquid pressure released inside to saturate her body.

She was a Succubus, Krauss had to know that was merely a start up orgasm. Her body could easily give or take so much more abuse than one tiny little climax. Her muscles slowly relaxed and her eyes crept open.

Krauss was handling an orb. A brilliant ball of light.

From one hand to the other it flowed across Krauss' shoulders until reaching the clasped hands with Kristen.

The ball disappeared, incorporating itself into Kristen.

Kirsten was glowing lightly, her body shifting to a much healthier state.

Once the glowing subsided Krauss grinned.

"Don't worry daughter of Lillith, now that we have one of the sisters your mother will no longer have to fuel our bumbling attempts at recreation. She'll only have to provide my personal strength."

Jaz was tired, drugged and felt like poorly fucked. She was in no condition to squabble, her body only wanted more stimulation. Damn that bitch for teasing her like this! She could barely care about what had transpired with the orb.

They left. Only Unras stayed to the last second, greedily drinking in the sight of it all.

Why the hate? She had never attacked him, only those who went after her first.

"She wants to know why Unras," Krauss enlightened him from out of sight.

He grunted. "You do not serve a purpose. We serve the master, you serve yourselves."

With that he left, the door sealing behind him.

Jaz was left strapped to the table, seriously drained of power with only her sweat and throbbing needs to keep her company.

"At least free one of my effing hands you bitch!"

Then she heard the explosion and the saw the light trickle through the supposedly one way mirror.

---------------------------

Rath muttered as the trio crossed over the melted remnants of the wall.

"Well that makes sense. Magnetic energy, I can feel it. Thought about using it on you for a while to bring you to heel Jade."

"Best not to mention that. It's no way to endear the love of a woman."

"Never wanted your love, just that body."

"Let's just keep moving." Marks interrupted.

"Yes, lets." Jade agreed.

A couple hallways later the soldiers started showing up, firing on sight at the obvious intruders.

Rath laughed, "Really? Guns? Ha!"

No hellfire appeared. Rath just opened his mouth far too wide. Sharp teeth glittered as a stream of dark power blasted towards the group.

A conglomeration of gunfire rang out.

Rath was left staring at five dead soldiers. But their deaths hadn't been his doing. He hadn't done a thing to the bodies, but bodies were all they had been by the time his attack had reached them.

Marks was twirling his gun just out of the line of fire from Rath's blast.

"How did you?"

"Time is my ally friend, and guns can be quite useful. You get the next ones though, using my power in here is tough. It's not nearly as simple as last time."

"Last time you still had mother's influence on you. And if I recall you were out of gas by the time you got out." Jade chided. "Save your power for when we need it.

"Yes ma'am." Marks gave her a weak salute.

The next hallway had a similar contingent of soldiers. Four of them in turn shot each other from Rath's power.

The fifth went for Jade.

Marks caught him and threw the guy against a wall.

When he bounced hard off of it Jade snagged his collar and kissed him.

The guy withered to dust in seconds.

"Ever heard of asking for directions?"

"Ever heard of a redhead's temper? Yeah well guess where the stereotype got started. Besides, the guy had cancer, didn't even have much life in him. Just a few years left on him."

"Damn. Well I'm not sure how to get to Lilith or Jaz. We needed him."

"You were here not but a few days ago and you already forgot?" Rath was obviously irritated by the newbie succubi.

"Just a little panicked and freaked out man. Have you ever met Lilith?"

"I know your mother only by reputation. Unlike her daughters she has no qualm with death. Though I am shocked at you Jade, I've never seen you kill in any other way than your fire."

"Pissed off remember?"

"Whatever, I can feel a Succubus's power down that hallway now that we're getting closer.."

"Lilith or Jaz?"

"Lilith is the other way, she's much easier to read."

"Then she'll be fine until we get Jaz."

Jade took off towards where Rath had pointed for Jasmine.

The two men exchanged glances and followed.

They ran, soldier after soldier falling before Rath.

He was enjoying this immensely.

Skidding to a halt they fell in line behind the demon.

"Here, she's in here."

"This is one of their training rooms, see the maze? They time you as you run through." Marks offered up.

"I can't pinpoint her, but she's in this room." Rath was high from the feeding frenzy he was getting off the soldiers.

"Snipers up there and over there took shots at me when I did this."

"They won't be a problem if they're up there now." Jade lit a palm on fire.

She launched jet of flame after another, engulfing the potential sniper locations.

Once completed and screams of pleasure confirmed, the trio made its way through the maze.

At the end they found Jasmine, bound to a simple chair.

"Get her free, we'll go after Lilith next." Rath commanded.

Jade ran to Jaz, searing her rope bonds to ash.

Then she screamed.

Rath and Marks immediately stopped watching for more soldiers.

Jasmine had a knife buried in Jade's gut, giggling.

"No!" Rath yelled.

Jasmine's body melted, flowing to a familiar form that both Jade and Marks recognized.

The knife came free and Jade fell, her body making a sick thud as it hit the concrete floor.

"Remember me?"

"You." Marks did know her. "I left you at the hotel, you're human."

"Was human idiot. Krauss fixed that. Do you know how much pain you people cause?"

"No more than you I'd wager."

Kristen sneered, baring her teeth like a dog. "We don't leave families destroyed like your friend here did to mine."

"I really don't care about your problems girl. I was charged to ensure Jade's safety by Satan himself. You're dead and she'll live. You can't kill an immortal." Rath looked to Jade. "Stand up Jade."

She didn't move except to roll over.

Blood was flowing from the wound.

"Heal yourself woman!"

"She can't." Kristen showed the knife. "It exactly the same as these walls, charged by power from Lilith herself. Not quite so immortal huh?"

"How do we fix this girl?" Marks asked. "What do we have to do?"

"Tell you what, bring my father back from the dead and I'll tell you."

"Not possible, the dead are dead for a reason. One of the two great powers claimed the soul. You don't get them back." Rath hesitantly mentioned.

"Well then demon, you're screwed."

"No, you are." Rath started to bellow forth more of his demonic power.

Kristen stopped him, her knife poised to cut Jade again. This time the edge begged for a throat to cut.

"Do that and the other girl dies. Where do you think I got this power?"

She morphed back to Jasmine's form.

"I have a part of her soul. I die she dies. What was that you said demon? Once a soul is claimed there's no getting it back?"

"Go." Jade muttered past blood soaked lips.

The men ignored her.

SNAP.

Marks disarmed the woman and restrained her.

"Change your mind now?"

"You still don't have the upper hand."

Marks shoved the woman to Rath. Bending down over Jade, Marks felt his fear creep up.

What if this didn't work?

He kissed Jade anyways; and pushed, praying that he didn't screw up the transfer of power somehow.

He wasn't looking for pleasure, just a way to save Jade.

The blood flow trickled to a stop. The wound wasn't completely healed, but her life wasn't in the danger it had been.

"You better be the badass Jade believes you are Rath. I'm out of juice. I'll carry her, but stopping time is out of the question."

Rath tossed Kristen's complaining body over a shoulder and nodded. "Where is the real sister?"

"I'm not telling you!"

Rath flipped her over. He held her by her torso and put his face an inch from hers.

His mouth opened again.

Widely.

She freaked. The sharp teeth and deep black energy threatening her very existence.

It didn't matter that she knew he couldn't kill her, not if he wanted the information she possessed.

"She's back there!" Pointing towards the exit. "One of the Black Rooms!"

"Thanks." Marks grumbled.

"Okay, just let me go. You got what you wanted."

"No. You have something we need." Rath grated through his demonic smile. "Right in here." He poked her chest.

Marks had an unconscious Jade in his arms.

"Do that again." Kristen said.

"What?" Rath inquired.

"Um, poke my chest again."

"Oh no, no no no." Marks tossed in. "Girl, how many times have you fucked since you had this done?"

She looked over shoulder, feet dangling in the air while Rath held her by the collar.

"None, but it's sounding like a really good idea." Her hooded eyes latched to Rath. "A big, meaty demon cock stretching me apart. Fucked to the brink by a devil. Yeah, a really good idea."

"Rath, I haven't been a succubi for very long. I might be wrong, but after Lilith blessed me I just had to have sex. It was even worse before, when my powers had just awakened."

"What are you saying boy?"

"She's been using her powers without screwing to fuel them. Lilith told me that if I got too low on power, I'd start fucking without a care. Uncontrollable lust for anything I could get. Either that or die."

"You do her then while I go get the other girl and Lilith."

"I could use the juice, but that's not what we're after. She needs power that I don't have at the moment."

"If they're sharing part of Jade's sister's soul, it might feed Jasmine too." Rath commented as he obliged Kristen with another poke at her breasts.

"Yeah, whatever. Can we just do this wolfy boy?" Kristen pleaded. A pair of needy fingers pinched at the demon's nipples, earning a scornful look. Her dangling legs rubbed him quite obviously.

"I'm going after Jasmine." Marks didn't leave time for Rath to argue. He toted Jade right along with him out of the training facility.

Rath looked hungrily at the girl. "I've never fed a Succubus. Normally I just feed off of the energy released from hate and anger."

"Oh you naughty boy, keep talking dirty to me." Kristen's eyes were graying over, unwittingly enthralling herself to lose her natural inhibitions.

Her words were faint from the choking. The fatigues biting at her neck as Rath held her up.

"Undo my pants." Rath commanded.

Shaking fingers looped around his zipper. Low on oxygen she fumbled to free him.

He easily dismissed her pants, ripping them from her flesh with an unnatural strength. Her legs swayed limply by cause of the motion.

Finally she succeeded. Rath felt his pants fall to the floor, his belt buckle clanging against the concrete.

He lowered her down to her knees. "You want a demon? Prove it."

He blonde hair was already pulled back in a loose ponytail, a few loose strands left to sway in front of her once bright green eyes.

She took him orally.

Deftly she took him deep on the first attempt, his veined cock rammed against the entrance of her throat.

She gagged hard and tried to breathe through her open mouth instead of her nose. It only made her gag harder.

Rath threw his hands to the back of her head. "Demons are not kind in their search for pleasure young human. You'll have to earn any power you might require of me."

He thrusted down her throat as if it had been any one of the countless cunts he had taken over the centuries.

Eyes bulging from their sockets she had no other recourse than to let the combined force of his hands and hips practically fuck her throat.

There was no 'practically' about it, he was destroying her throat with his cock. Her nose mashed against his lower stomach, cock bent slightly downwards as it forced it's repeated invasion of her body.

It was fiercely turning her on. The natural stimulation from such a dirty act grew tenfold from the influence of his demonic aura.

She tried to beg him to just fuck her normally. The vibrations from her voice throbbing through his cock elicited a strong moan from him and spurred him to thrust harder.

Her forehead was bouncing against him, jaw greeting his swinging sack with a high five.

Every time his cock head popped from her mouth to down her throat, she granted the room an erotic symphony of slurping. She wanted him more. Somehow a bit of spittle had been ejected. It balanced lightly on her large, black lashes. She gripped his ass and buried her face against him.

She looked to Rath, her new master in this moment. His dark eyes locked to hers.

Rath could see the gray in her eyes taking over her fully.

Her throat was swollen, her muscles instinctively trying to swallow the foreign object. Rath rolled his head in bliss. That darting tongue massaged the base of him and her nostrils flared, taking in shallow breaths.

Rath pried her hands from him and resumed his bout of facial destruction.

Each thrust had her body swaying on her knees.

Using one of the hands formerly bracing her head Rath tore from her body the girl's remaining clothing.

Her breasts reacted at the thrusting by swinging towards him, lumping up and flying back out to him.

The sniper's bullet missed him.

A bolt of hellfire incinerated the intruder.

Rath was busy.

Demons love to dominate. It's easy with humans and usually results in a bloodbath among their own kind.

This domination was ecstasy to the large demon.

When he pulled himself from her raw throat, she gasped for extremely long missed air.

There was barely a pause from throat to ass.

He lifted her to him, gripping her waist.

Her back bowed backwards to the ground from a lack of care. Her legs flopped around. She desired only pleasure, no care at all for how it might find her.

He plunged in, burying himself inside of her asshole.

She bolted upright. "Oh god!"

"Not even close." Rath was rather impressed at her quick bout of flexibility, her legs shooting upwards. Under his arms they went, knees against her chest for a moment until they straightened out and her calves lay on either side of his head. Her arms went around them, threading together behind his back and her legs.

Large breasts pressed against him, rounding out in her attempt to push up and away from him.

She most definitely cared how her pleasure was gained now.

He held her on him, refusing her any respite from the invasion.