The Succubus Experiment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slab of warm, moist meat swelling inside her dry, virgin ass was a sensation she had never felt.

Her head shook slowly as she muttered "I need, I need." over and over again to him.

Rath could fall in love with the victimized look on her face. Hell, the way her plump lips squeezed between her whitened teeth was practically an invitation to get a quick snapshot of heaven.

He pulled out.

She bit those wonderful lips harder.

He pushed back in.

Kristen shut her eyes and locked her jaw open, straining through the painful events.

"Too slow." Rath commanded.

He fucked, using his hands to lift her almost to freedom, and then back down.

Her entire body quivered in a dull pain. Blood flow picked up as her heart raced. Each expansion of her once tiny hole a truly inexplainable experience.

Her little ears were hot. Rath noticed their redness and while he wasn't sure what that meant, he liked it.

Her cunt dragged along his abs, asshole penetrated and clitoris under assault.

They came together, liquids meeting violently.

Demons don't cum like humans.

He gushed seed. Even once she was full up, dripping his cum to the floor, he still had them bent foreword while his orgasm continued.

Kristen's sanity was returning to feel trails of cum running towards the ground via the quickest path and her one time foe bent over in convulsions.

Around her butt it rushed, creating small rivers up her back. Fear overtook her.

She was mostly horizontal, her head slightly lower than her filled bum. Her ankles and toes were locked vertical, the muscles in them burning for relief.

She hadn't planned on this. What if she just burst? Pressure was indeed building up inside her.

Rath's panting started to abate and he lifted his head. "Did you get your fill?"

She felt his cock throb again, spewing a bit more cum to feed her little rivers. Oh those warm little rivers cracking her back. It actually felt... interesting.

"You nasty son of a bitch! What the fuck do you think?"

"No, not of me. I meant sexual power."

"Oh that." Concentrating on conversation while literally about to erupt a fountain of cum from ones plugged up asshole was difficult.

It was also rather warm inside. A heat burning out from such a naughty naughty place. Oh god his cock throbbed again!

Maybe this could be healthy in some way? Good for her skin maybe?

"Your eyes are graying out again." Rath's own eyes glistened. "Good, I wasn't finished."

He dropped her, the young girls back falling about a foot to the floor.

The instant he was out of her semen bubbled from her ass, oozing over the floor and puddling against the curves of her fit butt.

Her asshole expanded and contracted gapingly. The cool air rushing in creating an interesting feeling as it mixed with the sticky warmth of her insides.

It was comparable to the wet warmth of her back against the cold concrete.

Rath spread her legs with both of his forearms. Knuckles holding him over her he crawled forward. Each inch forward raised her hips higher and slid her soft legs against his arms until she was properly exposed and his cum dripping cock right at the opening of her pussy.

He slid easily inside of her, his cock lubricating her already moist core with its released juices.

Rath wondered if her skinny stomach had swelled up like this from his size when Marks had fucked her.

Demons have such nasty thoughts.

His cock grew again with every slurping thrust. The feel of her gripping cunt delightful in coordination of her receptively still body.

Her pelvic muscles grated against his cock. Their hardness a delightful pleasure to his equally hard bone.

Her thighs were thick for her small girth, strong and full. Rath enjoyed the smooth contact of them and his hips immensely. Her calves flexed her feet to a point again and her face contorted as he worked her to climax again.

It was so incredibly hot. Her body temperature skyrocketed higher with each belting impact.

He kept mashing in. His cock would not have quite fit except for his uncaring desires to feel her swollen lips against him.

Her hips shook at the moment of her climax. The sound of her nails scraping along the floor devilishly pleasing to him.

A budding nipple found his mouth.

He sucked it in. Using his teeth to stop a set amount of tit flesh to enter his mouth, he stretched the poor nipple with his deep inhalation.

Eyes rolled back and lips parted to an 'O'. Her back arched up for more.

He released it and slapped the breast. Ignoring her yelp he increased his pounding.

-That's the way. -

Rath had heard the whispering voice in his head only once before.

The feminine voice of the true Arch-Demon named Wrath.

- Don't expect much of me other than power. The master wants his little princess happy. Therefore I will take your body for a time and wrest her sister's soul fragment free. -

Rath didn't have an option or a recourse out of the Demon's will. He was forced to the back of his own mind.

A hurricane of will power shredded his ability to control himself.

- Sex is their domain. But not of their creation. -

Rath knew his body was thrusting. Pulling out to the edge only to pound back in. His body smashed against it's prey, devouring the action's results like food.

Each impact was predicated slowly, a pause breaking for preparation and the building of strength.

Flesh rippled continuously.

The girl beneath Rath whined and then began to glow.

-The perfect fuck can only be envisioned by a female and is different for each of us. You disappoint me in your inability to use my gifts in discovering hers. -

Rath didn't dare comment, the power overtaking him easily surpassing that displayed by Lucifer earlier. His demonic power wouldn't burn out as quickly as a human soul, but if she kept pouring this much power through him...

Lucifer had only brought a portion to this plane, and commanded this entity inside him.

A new respect for both of his masters blossomed in him.

The glowing grew, steadily beginning to throb. The form under him balled up, knees touching her chin. Her expression strained.

And then the explosion happened.

He wasn't thrown, Wrath's power to great to be bothered by interruptions.

Wrath kept fucking until the false Succubus completed its orgasmic revelation.

- There are orgasms... and then there are Fucking Events. Also, don't be so greedy. When you screw I can feel not only your pleasure but your partner's. Take some fucking time. -

The presence was gone faster than it had taken him.

Rath was actually panting. He hadn't been able to get so tired since before he had made his deal with Wrath. But the experience hadn't been for naught.

A small orb hovered over the girl's chest. It's glow astonished him.

Wrath had literally fucked it out.

How could a Succubus, a sinner by nature, have such a pure soul? Even by reputation alone Rath knew that Jasmine had a wicked dirty mouth, and screwed just about anyone that crossed her path.

It defied all the logic his experience had to offer.

---------------------------

She felt small.

She was terrified.

Her own strength terrified her.

Jasmine was huddled in a corner, staring blankly at the remains of the examination table.

She could easily make out the finger sized dents where she had gripped the armrests.

The steel supports for the back had snapped, and now the once reclining chair lay flat.

What the hell had happened?

She had been needy from Krauss' procedure, but holy god almighty... her body had never cummed before like it had a few minutes ago.

She felt everything that girl had.

The tramp that had not only shot her, but slept with Marks; had definitely had sex.

God her ass was going to be sore for days.

Her throat was ragged, sore from the throat fucking that Kristen had endured.

Jaz was a little smaller than Kristen, her waist just a tad thinner. Thank goodness she actually had hips though.

The fucking that girl had endured... Jaz had snapped the leather restraints like paper during the last orgasm.

The first two orgasms? They had been good... but that last one...

Jaz wasn't a squirter most of the time, unlike many of her sisters. But that one? She had not only sent a stream of liquid soaring feet through the air, she had... well to be honest she couldn't really remember.

But somehow the three foot thick steel base of the chair had a two inch crack spiraling around its entire circumference.

It was all a blur.

Normally her Succubus regeneration would have healed such annoyances as a sore throat from a good gag session or the stretched out pussy she currently sported.

She had looked, whatever cock that had fucked that Kristen bitch hadn't been human. Maybe an animal? An effin horse maybe. The gaping hole she had seen stretched between her legs had been insane, her pelvis had threatened to snap. She pitied her normally tiny fuck hole. What once had been a cute little button of a pussy resembled a volcano. Freshly erupted and red. Swollen and oozing liquid.

Hell, even her back felt sore from the acrobatics of the fuck tour her little sex toy friend had gone through.

Jaz was thoroughly well fucked.

Jasmine wasn't terrified by the invisible sex god that had annihilated her senses, she was terrified that if that was the first that Krauss had sent in to torture her... what was to come?

It couldn't have been Unras, she refused to believe that such an epic douche could be so well endowed.

She wanted to move. The puddle of woman juice slowly expanding outward was getting cold.

She didn't actually have anything splattered on her back, but it felt covered and sticky. No man had spilled inside of her, her delving fingers had produced only her own cum. But it too, like her ass, felt like a monster had jetted inside of her.

Her balled up body quivered with continual aftershocks. Miniature orgasms firing off just as she thought she might recover. Her forehead rested on her arms, which in turn rested on her knees. She kept her breasts hidden from the world against her thighs.

How could a ninety-ish pound girl have such strength even as a Succubus? In those moments she could have dismembered a man barehanded.

She scooted over a bit to escape the ever growing puddle, leaving a squeegee effect on the slick floor. The concrete was even colder without the liquid there. Yea it was colder than when fresh, but at least her own fluids were still a bit warm.

It was too gross to think about scooting back over though.

She wanted Jade here. Her sister was always warm.

She wanted Marks here. His large frame most likely a perfect retreat for sobbing against like the eighteen year old her body still resembled. She still felt like that innocent teen a lot lately.

Jaz just wanted to go home.

"You'll go home soon enough. They're coming for you baby."

A startled Jasmine looked up. The warm light surrounding the figure was so very easy on her eyes.

"Father?"

The figure approached her, taking off his robe. He still had loose white pants on. Inhuman muscles rippled across his bare chest.

The robe was so very soft as he draped it over her.

"Daddy?" Jasmine stared into the ice blue eyes of a face so similar to her late fathers.

Then she noticed them.

"Daddy those are wings." She whispered as if the truth of it might kill her.

"Daughter, you're not just a Succubus. You're nephilim. The half breed child of the Archangel."

"You're not real," she continued whispering. "my daddy died."

"Baby, my true name."

Her eyes said "Yes?".

"It's Michael."

------- More to Come? -------

--- From the author ---

I've really enjoyed writing these. Every time I get a comment posted from either a fan or a critic, it's motivation.

Thank you to everyone that has.

Thank you for reading!