The Suite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cafetray
cafetray
213 Followers

The third time she woke, Megan rolled out of bed. The common room was dimly lit, but not completely dark. She tiptoed to the refrigerator and retrieved a carton of milk, which she poured into a pot over low heat. She watched it carefully and stirred often; burnt milk was the worst. She poured the drink into a glass and drank slowly. It had been a while since she'd tried warm milk, but it always worked when she was a kid. She rinsed the glass and the pot and started back for her room.

The light was on in Lyn's room, Megan could see the glow between the boor and the floor. She could also see it dim and flicker irregularly. Someone was moving about. She stepped lightly to the door and listened. She heard two whispered voices.

"No," it sounded like Lyn.

"Yes," said Olivia.

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"Please."

A pause, "We'll wake Megan up."

"We didn't before."

Megan heard the rustle of sheets and bodies moving on a mattress.

"No," Lyn sounded far less decisive.

"Yes," Olivia replied firmly.

"Please stop."

"You liked it before."

"I told you I didn't want to again."

"Liar."

The bed frame creaked.

"Oh God," Lyn sounded like she was drifting away, "Oh God ... no ... oh ... ohhhhh!"

Megan backed away from the door and padded back to her room.

Day 5

Megan was wide awake when the morning chime sounded and half way across the room before realizing she had no memory of dressing or even getting out of bed. Lyn and Olivia were waiting for her on the couch. As usual, Olivia was chipper in the morning. Lyn was upbeat, her smile easy and relaxed.

She watched them closely as she took her seat. Were they fucking last night? It sounded like it, but it was so unbelievable. The pair giggled and chatted as the waited for the video to start, paying Megan almost no mind. Megan forced herself to remember there was at least the possibility of an innocent explanation.

She felt a flutter in her stomach when the southern girl appeared on the screen. She was unpacking boxes in what looked like her apartment. A doorbell rang and the southern girl stepped off camera. Voices went back and forth, then the southern girl stepped back on screen leading a sinewy redhead who announced she was there to install the cable TV. The redhead looked to Megan to be 15 pounds underweight, but it worked for her. The southern girl thought so; in less than 10 minutes she had the redhead sprawled out on a pile of boxes, legs spread, begging for a taste of pussy as she was getting deeptongued.

Megan headed for the bathroom as soon as the video was over. Lyn and Olivia were still on the couch, still giggling and whispering to themselves. She wondered how she should feel about all of this, assuming they were now lovers, which she was sure was the case. Ultimately she knew she shouldn't have cared, even if it was as drastic and unexpected a turn of events as could be conceived of. But it did bother her and she knew why. She'd been excluded. Lyn and Olivia had formed a bond, and she was not a part of it.

Without conscious thought she took the showerhead off its wall mount and dialed the water flow until the stream turned into a pulse. Her mind replayed the video, with the southern girl on her knees, between a paid of wide spread legs. This time, she was between Megan's legs. Megan saw herself thrashing on the boxes, licking her own breasts, screaming herself to orgasm. Her free hand slid down her chest and along a breast, over her stomach to her twat. She used her middle and index finger to spread her lips then aimed the water at her swollen clit. Her vision exploded with a series of bright, pulsating lights. She dropped to her knees with a yelp that echoed over the running water. Her body spasmed three times, each accompanied by a lewd groan she barely recognized as coming from her. Then she was still, on all fours, the showerhead lying on the tub floor and spraying her.

Slowly, Megan regained her feet. She put the showerhead back and shut off the water. She climbed out of the tub and took a moment to rest by leaning heavily on the sink. She wiped the mirror off and smiled at what she saw ... a beautiful, desirable, sexual woman. The idea came to her suddenly. One towel she wrapped around her head. The other, the one usually wrapped around her chest she tied off at the waist.

She stepped back into the common room. Her tits felt loose and heavy, swaying freely as she moved. The cool air of the room made her nipples crinkle. She didn't look at Olivia or Lyn, she just walked slowly and proudly, eyes forward, chin raised slightly. She let a tiny bit of roll into her hips. When she reached her room she closed the door behind her.

Lyn and Olivia were definitely doing each other. She was sure of it now. Though she hadn't looked at them, she'd felt their eyes on her, first their shock, then their approval, finally their desire. She smiled, feeling very satisfied with herself. Megan changed into an old, shapeless sweatshirt and her baggiest jeans. They'd seen enough for one day.

* * *

Almost immediately, she regretted her actions. Throughout the morning, Olivia and Lyn could not have been nicer or more accommodating to her, and she knew why. She saw their motivations plainly as Lyn asked, twice, if there was anything Megan needed and, at lunch, Olivia made her soup and a sandwich. After lunch, the three watched "The Godfather" Parts One and Two. They let Megan pick the movies. Their hands lingered on Megan a little too long every time they laughed or addressed her. She'd unleashed a monster. The hint of desire their touch provoked in her made her uncomfortable.

The dinner video featured the cable girl doing a college girl in her dorm room after an installation. The three watched the action intently. Megan paid special attention to the college girl, the way her resistance steadily eroded into nothing, not that Megan blamed her. Women liked that sort of thing: A strong, take charge lover who knew what she wanted and was willing to do what it took to get it. How many times had she gone out, met a guy and thrown out every signal she could think of only to have him wimp out in the end? Megan reviewed her mental catalogue of frustration ... too many times to count. And the red headed cable woman was really hot; yet another reason the college girl had done the only sensible thing.

Dinner was an amazing mango chicken dish that, in Megan's opinion, was the best meal Olivia had put together yet. The three drank a bottle of wine with their meal. After dinner, Lyn produced a deck of cards and suggested strip poker. Megan felt her innards twist themselves into a knot; she knew precisely why Lyn wanted to play that game. To her amazement, she agreed. Another bottle and a half was consumed as they played. The cards ran Megan's way. When the chime for the bedtime video sounded, she'd lost only her shoes and sox. Lyn was down to her bra and panties. Olivia was down to just her panties, white briefs cut to look like a boy's tighty whiteys.

The video showed the college girl at her night job as a topless dancer. She took one of her colleagues, a tall, black girl with ebony skin and long, straight hair. When the college girl got the black girl's panties off, revealing a bald and very wet cunt, Megan heard Olivia moan softly. As soon as the video ended, Megan went straight to her room. With the door closed behind her she tore her cloths off, threw herself onto the bed and jilled herself. She thought of the southern girl, being commanded by her, the sweetness of her voice belying the filthiness of her demands. Megan was sure she could never do anything like that in real life, but it made for a wonderfully decadent fantasy.

* * *

She didn't sleep. She waited for what seemed like an appropriate amount of time. The need in her cunt still raged and she touched herself to pass the time. When it seemed about right she rolled out of bed and stepped into the common room. It was almost completely quiet.

Almost. She could just hear the sound of movement and heavy breathing. She started at with Lyn's room, because it was the furthest from her own. The light was off, but Megan knew Olivia was in there, she could hear the muffled rumble of bodies moving on a mattress.

"I like that," Lyn whimpered softly. "Faster ... a little faster ... right there ... yessssss!"

Lyn was thrashing about on the bed. Megan's hand drifted between her legs.

When she recovered, Lyn said, "That was fucking awesome. You're the best."

"Glad to hear it," Olivia replied. "I was getting a little worried there."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I saw how you were looking at Megan."

Lyn chuckled, "Oh, like you weren't."

Now Olivia laughed, soft and easy, "I couldn't believe what I was seeing when she came out of the bathroom this morning."

"She has unbelievable tits. I wanted to jump her right there," Lyn said. Megan rubbed herself a little faster.

"I'll tell you what I'd like to do ..."

Olivia's voice lowered. Megan leaned closer to the door. The floorboard under her left foot squeaked loudly.

Megan froze. Everything behind Lyn's door was completely silent. Megan backed away and as she did, the board squeaked again as it flexed back into place. Megan ran for her room.

* * *

It took her a long while to sleep. In fact, she never achieved it; she got no further than the surreal, half sleep where the mind gradually lets go while remaining semi aware of its surroundings. She didn't immediately notice the two figures slip quietly into her room, she didn't become aware of them until they began touching her. Hands brushed gently over her legs, back and forth, slowly working higher. They avoided her pussy to stroke her hips and flit across her stomach and ribs. The hands lighted on her breasts, caressing them, stroking the nipples, making them hard, making her wetter. The sensations were to strong. They jolted her into wakefulness.

"Wha ... what," Megan floundered.

One of the figures bent down. Megan felt a soft, full breast on her shoulder and hot breath in her ear.

"If you wanted to play, you didn't need to spy," Lyn purred. "All you had to do was ask."

Olivia's mouth found Megan's breast and began to suckle gently. Her lips were warm and wet.

"No."

"It's okay," Lyn breathed into Megan's ear, chasing it with a touch of tongue.

Megan groaned. Her hands found Olivia's shoulders and she pushed feebly. To her amazement, the blond released her nipple. She began kissing her way down Megan's breast, pausing to lick at the underside. Megan shuddered. The undersides of her breasts were incredibly sensitive. Olivia kept kissing down.

"Stop," Megan begged. "Stop."

Lyn rested a hand on Megan's cheek and pulled her over for a kiss. Megan's resistance wavered. Olivia was pulling on her panties and there didn't seem much point in trying to stop her. It was like in the videos ... if the girl really wanted it, she would get it. Megan lifted her ass off the bed and Olivia rolled the panties off her legs. There was a pause, a little longer than expected, as Olivia teased her. Made her wait for it. Lyn pressed the kiss. Unconsciously Megan angled her hips just so, offering her pussy to Olivia.

Megan flinched as Olivia's tongue caressed her clit; her moan was suppressed by Lyn's mouth. Olivia lapped at her again. The sensation arched Megan's back. The force of her spasm tore her mouth from Lyn's. The brunette's head dipped to Megan's ear.

"Feels great, doesn't it?"

What it felt like was beyond great. It was all Megan could do to nod.

"Better than the showerhead, I bet."

Megan's eyes flew open.

"Oh yeah, we heard you in there," Lyn smiled. "That was so hot!"

Olivia was licking faster now, using a fingernail to tickle the strip of skin between Megan's pussy and ass. Megan was actively humping Olivia's face.

Lyn kissed Megan's neck, "I'm so glad I let Olivia do me. I can't believe I was ever against this."

Megan whined in time with Olivia's ministrations. Lyn nibbled her way down the proffered neck and stopped at Megan's breasts. She sucked at the pointy nipples. Megan braced her legs, using them to drive herself into Olivia's face. She felt her orgasm building, like a large crowd trying to get through a small door. Release came with epileptic force. She came screaming and thrashing, Lyn's and Olivia's combined strength needed to hold her in place. And Olivia kept lapping at her.

Lyn straightened up and leveled a smoldering look at Megan, "You are so fucking sexy when you cum."

Lyn climbed onto the bed, straddling Megan, a knee on either side of the red head's body, "Let's see what you've learned so far.

She moved forward. Megan took Lyn's cunt to her mouth without hesitation.

Day 6

Megan awoke with a start, the throbbing in her head from the wine she'd drunk last night. The throbbing in her pussy was from after they'd finished the wine. Her stomach and mouth felt sour, and not just because of the hangover. It hadn't been a dream.

"Oh my God!"

The events of the previous night played themselves out: What she'd done and what she'd allowed to be done to her. Watching the videos was one thing, allowing herself a kinky little fantasy was one thing, but to debase herself like that with girls she knew was another thing entirely. She'd never be able to look at them again ... the fact they were into it and each other made no difference. Megan went over her options and concluded there really was only one. She wouldn't come out of her room.

Sure, there was two days left in the experiment, and it would be tough to lose her $7,000, but her dignity was worth at least that much. Wasn't it? And it wasn't like she was going to be a complete shut in; she could always come out when the other two were sleeping. Or fucking. There didn't seem to be much of a distinction for Olivia and Lyn these days.

But when the tone sounded, she found herself stepping into the common room. There was no resistance, there was no intent, there barely was recognition of what she was doing. She felt like a spectator watching someone who looked exactly like her move across the room, open the door and head for the couch. Lyn and Olivia were already there, dressed only in mismatched bras and panties. Megan took her usual seat and slid as far away from them as the couch would allow.

"Hi Megan," Lyn and Olivia harmonized.

"Hello."

"How are you this morning?" Lyn purred, her hand grazing Megan's thigh.

The contact made Megan shiver. She pushed the hand away, "Good."

The video opened on the black girl from the last video, wearing a pure white dress and a gold cross around her neck. She was laying out cookies and donuts and a large coffee maker on a folding table. A choir could be heard singing in the background. An angelic blond entered and began to help. Over the course of their conversation, it was established the blond was the pastor's daughter. Lyn and Olivia sighed contentedly. They made approving noises when the black girl made her move and were openly masturbating when the blond surrendered. Megan could smell their arousal; her pussy felt distinctly moist. When the blond orgasmed, riding the black girl's tongue like a pro, so did Lyn and Olivia. Their combined climax rocked the couch back and forth. As soon as the video ended, Megan started for her room.

"Another happy ending," Olivia laughed. Megan turned.

"I thought you said those videos were cliché and ridiculous?"

"They are," Olivia conceded. "That doesn't meant they aren't hot."

Megan had no reply. The video had been hot ... her leaking pussy was proof of that. She retrieved a towel and went for the bathroom. Olivia and Lyn, making out on the couch now, paid her no mind.

Water flowed over her and Megan tried to collect her thoughts. The sex last night had been glorious. No matter how she tried she couldn't deny it. The things Lyn and Olivia had done to her were titillating beyond anything she'd ever thought possible. She'd cum harder then she ever had before, and she'd done so over and over again. Despite that, Megan knew something about the whole thing had been wrong. It wasn't the sex itself, nothing that felt that good could possibly be bad. The problem was her role in the whole thing. The more she thought about it, the more she was convinced she was on the right track. But she couldn't pin it down precisely. She was sure she'd figure it out, eventually. She just needed time. And no distractions.

Wrapped up so in her thoughts, she didn't notice Lyn until the shower curtain was pulled aside. The brunette was unabashedly naked, her pussy already swollen and wet.

"What do you want?" Megan felt her eyes bulging with anxiety.

"You seemed a little uptight during the video," Lyn's gaze devoured Megan's form as she stepped into the shower. "I thought I'd see if I could help you relax."

Megan took a half step backwards. It was all the shower would accommodate, "I'm fine."

"Mmmmm, you sure are."

Gently, Lyn touched her mouth the Megan's, her hand cupping the redhead's cunt. Those wickedly familiar sensations began to course through Megan's body. Lyn's mouth was gradually opening, her fingers were slipping into Megan's folds.

"No!" Megan pushed Lyn away. "I'm sorry about last night. Things got out of hand ... it was probably my fault. It never should have happened and it can't happen again."

For a second, Lyn looked ... hurt. The expression was quickly replaced with a smile.

"That's okay. We don't want you to do anything you don't want to," she said as she stepped out of the shower. "But just remember that when you change your mind ... and you WILL change your mind ... everything that happens after that will be because you wanted it to happen."

Lyn left and Megan quickly finished. As she made her way back to her room she saw Olivia's door was open. She could hear them in there, Olivia groaning with effort and pleasure. Megan forced herself not to look. Back in her room, she considered propping a chair against the door before deciding it was unnecessary. She believed it when Lyn said nothing would happen unless she changed her mind. It was exactly what she was afraid of.

* * *

There was a knock on Megan's door. When she ignored it there was a second followed by Olivia's soft voice.

"Hey Meggy. I made you a sandwich."

Megan said nothing.

"Turkey and hummus on wheat. It's really good!"

More silence.

"It's okay ... no funny stuff. I promise."

Megan couldn't deny she was hungry. She opened the door. Olivia handed the plate over with a friendly smile, wearing nothing more that a frilly, sheer orange thong looking incredibly sexy. Megan suppressed an almost overpowering urge to take her right there.

"You okay?" Olivia asked.

Megan sighed, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Before this week, did you ever do it with another girl?"

"No."

"So why now?"

"Why not?"

"That's it?"

Olivia smiled again, "What difference does it make. I've done it and I liked it. I liked it a lot, and to be honest, it's going to be girls from here on out. And you liked it to."

Megan couldn't deny that either, "Thanks for the sandwich."

* * *

This time, Megan caught herself at the door. Lying on her bed when the dinner chime sounded, she rolled off the bed as if on autopilot, stopping only when the door was opened. The smell in the common room, more than anything else, made her stop. The room reeked of humid pussy. She took a second, deep sniff and was rewarded with a flood of memories from the previous night. Lyn and Olivia were on the couch, holding each other close and kissing gently. Megan badly wanted to join them and just as badly wanted to run away until she collapsed. The contradiction froze her.

She absorbed the video more than watched it. She could barely follow the plot, such as it was, yet she took it all in. The preacher's daughter was back. There was a beautiful, lithe Asian girl. The sex was hot enough to melt the screen. There was a message in all of this. The video was trying to tell her something, something beyond the immutable fact that sex was so much better and more proper when it was with another woman. She instinctively knew the message, whatever it was, was related to her questions that morning about her and her role in last night's orgy. The connection made her feel a little better, but the message remained inaccessible to her, like a wonderfully wrapped present on December 23rd.

cafetray
cafetray
213 Followers