The Sultan's Son

Story Info
Son of the Sultan becomes a man with a pro.
8.4k words
4.38
37.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sultan Bashier of Cyprus considered himself a blessed man, the ruler of Cyprus was all that was left of the once great Ottoman Empire. Through hard work, determination and sometimes a little shedding of blood, he had steadily advanced both his countries and his family fortunes to great wealth and prosperity. He surrounded himself with people he could trust and treated them with respect and generosity, ensuring their loyalty in return. In recent years, he began transitioning his countries business from oil and natural gas toward financial services and tourism and Cyprus was growing and its people were thriving.

The Sultan had three wives and five consorts. His third consort, Rosa, was Italian, and they were blessed with one child, Ahsan Bashier who was just turning eighteen. And it was Ahsan, as the sole male heir, who would take the title of Sultan and guide the people of Cyprus into the future. Ahsan was already proving himself to be a worthy successor to his father's empire. For years he'd been schooled by his father and a few trusted tutors in the realities of ruling their small island nation. Ahsan had demonstrated both an interest and a natural flair for politics and economics, which bode well for the country.

The Sultan had watched with great pride as his only son grew into a young man. His parents were good looking, and their genetics had delivered them a fine looking young man. Ahsan was six feet tall and about 200 lbs his light olive skinned body lean and taut with muscle. His dark hair was worn longer than his father would have liked, but when it came to his son the Sultan didn't like to hunt skinny rabbits. His face was handsome, big eyes, and perfect teeth. But what his parents loved above all was his intelligence, his lust for life, his great sense of humor and booming laugh, his positive attitude and friendly disposition. While Ahsan was in a position of considerable stature, he was polite and respectful of others. He knew when to shut up and keep his moth closed and listen to others with more wisdom than his. In his spare time he kept busy with one of his many interests; water sports, rugby, film, music and reading. Ahsan planned on attending Oxford to study politics and economics next year.

At the age of ten, Ahsans safety had been entrusted to a man known as Sheik. The Sultan knew that his only son would be a prime target for an enemy or from one of his many jealous sons in law who wanted to rule in Ahsan's place. Therefore, when his son was away from the relative safety of the Royal Palace, he was diligently protected by Sheik.

A strong bond developed between Sheik and Ahsan, they were almost friends, Sheik didn't take his responsibilities lightly; he was a big man with huge shoulders that oozed strength and power. His head was shaven and shiny and his full goatee gave him an almost animal like appearance. His dark personality hid the physical and menacing violent tendencies that lurked close to the surface. Sheik was a sergeant in the Secret Police and his years of experience gave him a sixth sense when it came to sniffing out trouble.

Ahsan had only a few boyhood friends and the large royal palace was a wonderful location for young men to play and learn together. However, when it came to the opposite sex, Ahsan was certainly at a disadvantage. He was educated in a small all male classroom in the palace and had very few opportunities to meet girls of his age. It wasn't that Sheik was unsympathetic to Ahsan having fun with the opposite sex, but his safety wasn't to be compromised so they seldom ventured into social situations that were unplanned or not easily controlled by Sheik which meant that Ahsan spent most of his day at the royal palace. Over the last few years, sex had been a familiar topic between Sheik and Ahsan. Sheik would tell him of the good old times when he was younger, and of all his conquests as a young man. Ahsan would lamented his lack of knowledge and exposure to girls his own age. Unbeknownst to Ahsan, Sheik had discussed the girl problem with the Sultan, and a plan was hatched.

On Ahsan's eighteenth birthday, a party was held at the palace in celebration. Friends and family were invited and it was to be one of the best days of his life, he just didn't know it. At around nine PM, Ahsan was removed from the celebrations by Sheik and was told to shower and dress in a suit but he did not need to wear a tie. An hour later he sat rather intrigued alongside his father and Sheik aboard the Sultans yacht, Apoise. His father told him how proud he of was him he moved on to remind him of his obligations where the family and to Cyprus. The Sultan expressed how important it was to be discreet, especially where his mother and his involvement with the opposite sex was concerned. Ahsan listened diligently but wondered where the hell all this was going.

One deck above where they sat, twenty seven year old Kelly Gallegher waited anxiously in the yachts master suite. Kelly was a stunning woman whose beauty caused men to stare; she was lean, shapely and vivacious; her long chestnut hair falling to her shoulders. Her blue eyes and high cheek bones gave her face a slightly angular look. She was beautifully made up; the five hours with a beautician had ensured that she looked impeccable for her appointed task. Her round naturally full breasts were sheathed in a red silk top that displayed lovely tan cleavage. Below, a simple black mini skirt with matching silk stockings displayed long powerful and muscular legs. Her feet were covered by black six inch heeled shoes.

Kelly had been a Playboy Playmate a few years earlier and had decided to pursue modeling as a career. She'd struggled to earn money since moving from Florida to Europe. She desperately wanted to become a model, to study fashion overseas and live in Monaco, on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. But finding print modeling work to cover her substantial rent was extremely difficult and she was much too curvy to work as a runway model, so she was working as a waitress and just barely making ends meet. As her financial situation grew increasingly desperate, a joking conversation with a girlfriend, made her consider the oldest profession known to man as a last resort. While the thought of selling herself was not appealing at first, a little investigation told her that a few "appointments" a week would make all the difference financially. Kelly knew that she had the looks to be at the very high end of the market. Kelly had been with only a handful of men at this point in her life, she enjoyed sex and all of her previous lovers had told her she was good in bed. So with her options limited she decided to become a call girl and to be extremely selective in her choice of clients; professional athletes, powerful politicians, wealthy entertainers and corporate executives. Now after nearly 18 months she was considered to be one of the very best women on the market by the few who knew her true profession.

A few well placed inquires brought her to the attentions of Sheik who arranged to met Kelly in Rome. Sheik paid $10,000 to spend the night with Kelly, posing as a wealthy oil tycoon from Bahrain. He felt she would be a good candidate for Ahsan and keep her contact information. Sheik informed The Sultan and he had her contacted discreetly with a request to discuss a lucrative proposition for Kelly. The Sultan arranged to meet her in a hotel room on a trip to France; he sat and talked to her at length. He reviewed her day old medical report, asked of her family, financial situation, and why she had chosen her profession. The Sultan listened to her reply with interest, and explained to her about his son and that he was considering asking Kelly to remedy the situation. She'd never been asked to relive a young man of his virginity before and honestly wondered why the young man was not able to take care of this "problem" himself. She complied when the Sultan politely asked her to remove her clothes so that he could take in her great beauty. He then asked her if she would consent to him having sex with him. Kelly was a clever woman and understood what The Sultan wanted; to make sure he was purchasing the best; he wanted to take her for a test dive so to speak. She agreed and it was some of the best sex she had since beginning her new career, for The Sultan was an extremely accomplished lover. Afterwards, The Sultan asked her for a very special favor, one that would be financially beneficial to her.

For the next three weeks, Kelly was forbidden from having sex with anyone else, male or female. She agreed to another medical to ensure that she was free from any nasty diseases. For her troubles, Kelly would be paid $25,000 up front to remain celibate for the next three weeks and to return with the Sultan to Cyprus upon conclusion of his business in France. She would be paid another $25,000 for a successful night with Ahsan. She was to have sex with Ahsan at least one time and to begin his education in the art of being a skilled lover. The Sultan stressed that if his son made any requests she was to agree show him how to proceed. If everything went well tonight, she would be paid more than enough to cover her expenses for the next six months. All she had to do for all this was to relieve Ahsan of the burden of his virginity.

Ahsan still didn't know what was going on as the three men walked up the stairs to the top floor of the Royal Yacht and stepped up to the only door. Sheik knocked on the door and stepped back, all three men were dazzled by Kelly's loveliness as she opened the door and invited them in.

"Ahsan, I'd like you to meet Kelly" his father said. "You're going to spend the night with her; she is my gift to you."

The Sultan turned to Kelly, "This is my son Ahsan, treat him well and make a man out of him for me please. We will call tomorrow morning about 10:00 AM before returning."

Hassan's eyes shifted from his fathers smiling face and settled on Kelly's, he grinned nervously as it finally dawned on him what was going to befall him. Her sparkling eyes challenged him as she held out a hand.

"Come with me Ahsan." she said.

Ahsan let himself be led further into the luxurious suite, a spacious lounge with leather chairs and couches sat in the dimmed room. Champagne sat in a chilled bucket beside two long stemmed glasses. They looked into each others eyes, oblivious to Sheik quickly checking the suite to ensure all as it should be.

"Enjoy this night my son and make me proud." The Sultan said as he walked to the master suite door and closed it behind himself and Sheik.

Outside the door, The Sultan turned to Sheik and handed him a key to the suite, "Make sure no one goes in or out."

"Champagne?" Kelly asked breaking eye contact and moving to the couch.

"Please." he answered as his eyes feasted upon her swaying buttocks.

Ahsan removed his jacket and tossed it over the back of a chair while the glasses were filled. He sat down and sank into the leather of a chair, and waited for Kelly to pass his glass. She sat on the couch opposite him, crossing her legs making herself comfortable, but made no attempt to pull down her skirt as it inched dangerously up her thighs. She took a sip and then looked over at her charge with a smile.

"So, tell me how a fine young man like you remained a virgin for all this time?"

Ahsan returned her smile and carefully considered his answer while taking a sip of his chilled glass. "Because I'm ugly and of simple mind." he replied after taking a drink of the chilled champagne.

Kelly laughed, "I don't think so Ahsan. I bet you've broken a few hearts without even knowing it, my guess is probably missed or even lack of opportunities on your part. Be truthful, do you have any experience with women"?

Ahsan shrugged his shoulders somewhat embarrassed, "Not really, I've seen one video and a few magazines with women in them, but that's about it."

"What does your name mean"? She asked him changing the direction of their conversation.

"Ahsan means 'perfection' and Bashier is translated as 'wise or intelligent'. Some day I will be the next Sultan of Cyprus and I hope to live up to my name. My father is getting older, he is 78, and is not as strong or vibrant as he once was; I fear his time may be drawing to a close." He said, his voice revealing a hint of sadness.

Kelly remembered having The Sultan between her legs at her interview almost a month ago, he'd fucked her well. Weak and lacing energy were not words she would have used to describe the seventy three year old Sultan, in fact he was a strong, and assertive lover.

"So a video and magazines" She said, understanding what he was saying; his sexual education so far was based on Playboy and one porn." Am I as pretty as them? Compared to what you've seen"? Kelly asked

Ahsan smiled politely and hoped she couldn't hear his thudding heart.

"I think you're very beautiful. But I've been told that beautiful women don't necessarily make great lovers."

Kelly smiled mischievously and licked her sweet lips; she gazed across at Ahsan with the same intent of a predator eyeing ups its prey for the first time. She was enjoying his quick wit and was coming to the realization that this night might be fun. She had feared that he might be a spoiled, fat pimple faced kid, but it was looking as though he was a pleasant young man.

"Well, if you believe that, you've got a lot to learn tonight. Why don't you come over here?" she suggested patting the leather beside her.

"Would you mind if I take this chair outside? I suspect my friend will be sitting outside the door on the floor."

"Errr, sure." she replied.

Kelly watched as Ahsan picked it up with ease and carried it to the external door. He balanced the chair on his thigh and opened the door, he found Sheik getting to his feet from the carpeted floor.

"Thought you would appreciate this." he said placing the chair on the carpet outside the door.

"Thanks." Sheik replied. "This carpet ain't as comfortable as it looks."

Ahsan returned to an amused Kelly who patted the empty space beside her, "Over here."

He obeyed and eased himself down alongside her catching the sweet scent of her perfume for the first time. She twisted herself sideways and looked at her quarry with seductive interest.

He looked at her; the idea of losing his virginity to the stunning woman was intoxicating. "Oh my god I'm going to fuck her tonight! Holy shit this is great." He thought to himself as his eyes lingered on her cleavage.

"I know what you're thinking Ahsan." She said. "You are thinking about having sex with me, but I'm going to teach you how to love a woman tonight. But I also want you to know that if you want to try something tonight or have any questions or requests, just let me know."

"Show me your hands." She then asked.

She took his offered hands and studied them.

"Lesson number one." she stated. "Women like men with nice hands. There's nothing worse than a man groping them with grubby rough hands and fingernails. These will do just fine."

"What's lesson number two?" he asked quite happy to play her little game.

Kelly grinned as she sat astride his lap facing him providing his first glimpse of black panties under her short skirt.

"Women loved to be kissed, do you know how to kiss?" she asked before lowering her lips to his.

Ahsan didn't respond, and Kelly whispered in his ear "That's ok. I'll teach you."

She pressed her body against him and rested her hands against his chest. Her lips were sweet and her tongue cool from the champagne, Ahsan opened his mouth to allow her tongue to find and explore his. Ahsan's tongue fondled awkwardly with hers, but soon she was encouraging him with whimpers and sighs. He was learning how deep to kiss her, where to sweep his tongue to make her shiver against him. Kelly continued to lavish him with attention. She pulled back from the kiss, only to capture his lower lip with her teeth. He felt her hands on his face as she pulled him tight again; the kiss long and passionate. His nervous hands began to wander over her tight body, around her thin waist and up her back. Ahsan's experience with other girls had been extremely limited, up until this moment, his practical skills were untried. Hours looking at magazines in his bedroom had provided all the education of what he thought was to be expected.

But here and now sitting on his lap was a beautiful woman full of seductive promise, he could feel his erection straining under the material of his trousers. Kelly began undoing her blouse buttons without breaking their kiss. She then began to work on his shirt buttons as well, one by one until his chest was bare for her fingers to caress. Ahsan felt the urge to reciprocate he eased his hands up her stomach but stopped short of her breasts. He wanted to proceed further but his nervousness made him pause. Sensing his uncertainty, Kelly took his hands and placed one on each of her breasts allowing him to massage their softness through her black lace bra.

It was only then that she broke the kiss and threw her now unwanted top on a chair. She smiled as his eyes feasted upon her cleavage; she then leaned forward so that his face was smothered by her large full breasts. She licked her lips as his hand gently massaged her breast through the material of her bra. His thumb casually and unknowingly grazed her nipple. Kelly hissed and closed her eyes. Ahsan stopped. "Mmm...Do it again, harder this time," she told him and pushed her breast into his palm. She felt his fingers move across her nipple. The pearl drop center beaded up under Ahsan's tender pinching and she whimpered. Ahsan stared at his hand that covered her breast and tweaked the peak that pointed out at him through the material of her bra. He watched her face and twisted the jewel to the left then the right. "Ohh Ahsan" she whimpered and he grinned, then cupped her other breast. He teased the twin nipple and moved to kiss Kelly's parted lips. Pulling away slyly, she reached between her breasts and released the front snap of her bra. Her hands kept the fabric from parting. She opened her eyes and took both his hands, placed them inside the straps at the top of her breasts and waited for him to take over. Ahsan read her desires and pushed the thin fabric away. It fell quietly off her shoulders onto the floor. Both her tits swayed gently, free from the constraining material. He groaned and Kelly grinned. His hands moved to cup both tits. His thumbs rubbed across the dark tight circles.

"Beautiful," he whispered. Ahsan had seen pictures of breasts before, but these were different, these were real and his to play with for the night. The woman before him was full of life and she was here to educate him. Her breasts were large, covered in a few freckles at the top. They swayed but didn't sag. He'd seen photos of older women and younger; Kelly's body, what he'd been allowed to see so far was mature in a way that was quite pleasing and arousing.

"Kiss one," Kelly told him. "Lick around the edge, then kiss the nipple."

He lifted her right breast and lowered his head. Kelly's hand moved to the back of his head and she toyed with the brown strands. She didn't push him down, but coaxed him with soft whimpers and moans. marveled at their silky smoothness and eased his lips around her left breast in search of her nipple. Soon he was doing as she'd instructed. His tongue slowly traced the different hues of her tit. He felt the ridges and explored every small dip and curve. He lapped at her nipple, listened to her gasp and sigh. "Suck," she whispered and he opened his mouth to pull the hard diamond into a firm suckle. "Mmmm" Kelly moaned, her fingers curled into his hair and she pushed him deeper into her breast.

Ahsan smiled inwardly, suckled harder and felt her other hand grip his arm as if to steady herself. He left her nipple, heard her mutter "damn" and then latched onto her other one, which he treated to the same sweet torture he had the other. Kelly muttered and whimpered, begged him to continue and so he did. Back and forth he went, lavishing first one bead then the other. Still it wasn't enough. "Both," she gasped. He looked up and watched her squeeze her breasts together. He growled low, surprised by his own hungry and feral need. He replaced her hands, pushed the two nipples together and then returned to exploring, tasting and devouring them with his tongue and sucking motions.