The Summer Experiment

Story Info
Sons friend seduce his mom with BBC.
6.7k words
4.41
159.2k
141
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,517 Followers

I want to give thanks to BrysonCooke for helping me with editing, plus improving and the development of this story.

*****

It feels great to have just graduated from high school. My name is Dave and after summer vacation I will be going to the local college.

On the first day of vacation I found myself over my best friend's house Rick doing what we do best. Shooting hoops and talking trash. We both turned 18 right after this past new year.

Rick has been my best friend as far back as I can remember. If you see one of us, the other isn't too far away.

He lives just a few blocks from my house and people also call us salt and pepper. I guess that's because I'm white and he's black.

Rick is also a lot taller than me. He is around six feet four inches and I'm six foot even. We both were on the basketball team back in high school.

Rick got a scholarship to play basketball and is off to one of the big colleges this fall.

After we finished shooting baskets we went into his house to get some juice. Rick's dad was home with two of his friends and they were also talking trash.

As we entered the game room one of them said, "We all know that all white women want a big black cock."

I rolled my eyes and looked over at them saying, "Bullshit. That's just plain old bullshit. If that was true then you would see more interracial marriages." Rick's dad and his friends started laughing at me.

"I didn't say they wanted to marry us. They just want to fuck a big black cock and the married white women are at the top of the list." he replied chuckling.

Rick's dad then said, "Dave, I'm sure Rick has already had one or two married white women try to pick him up."

This time Rick spoke up "Nope. Not a one."

"Well, I guess you two just need to get out more, but it's true," one of the other guys said.

"Since you two don't have a job or doing anything but hanging around here, then you may not have seen it," the other guy said.

"Hmmm, you two are always experimenting with ideas. Maybe you should try and find out if it's true," Rick's dad piped in.

"What do you mean?" Rick asked his dad.

"Well you two need to find a married white female and see if you could get her to fuck you, Rick," he replied.

Rick and I just laughed and walked back outside. "I think they're just talking trash and trying to set us up for failure," I said to Rick.

"Well, what if what he said is true? We have nothing else to do this summer, so maybe we can come up with some kind of experiment."

"Ok, but neither one of us work and we can't just start hanging out at our neighbors. So we need to find someone." I replied.

The next day I was out back in my little room, as I called it. It's actually a small room my dad added to the storage shed. It's big enough to have a couch and two old lounge chairs.

It also had a T.V. and a small, old kitchen table. I also added a refrigerator about a month ago.

I was playing on my Xbox when Rick, Tim and John walked in. John yells as in walks in, "Your mom told us you were out here and for us to just join you!" I just laughed.

Tim then spoke up, "Hey, Rick was telling us about the experiment you two are trying to get going."

"But we don't know who we should try it on," Rick added.

No one replied. "Lets play a game or two," I said to fill in the silence.

So the four of us just sat around talking trash as we played.

John said, out of nowhere, "Hey, Dave you and Rick are always together and over her a lot. You're either in here playing or out in the pool. So you should try the experiment on your mom."

Tim jumped in, "You know that's not a bad idea."

John laughed, "Rick's dad is likely just messing with you two. So the odds are she won't. But, if what he said is true..." He left it at that.

"Now I'm not sure," I added.

Rick now with a smile on his face. "Your mom is a good looking lady and if it is true I wouldn't mind having some fun with your mom."

All I said was, "Ok." I wasn't sure what to think of what he said.

He was right, though. My mom was good looking. And now I was thinking about her sexually. Most of my friends call her a MILF.

She is extremely cute if I may say so myself. She works out regularly giving her a flat tummy. I checked her bra size once, it's a 34 C.

When ever we're out she always receives attention from other men. They're always turning their heads to check her out. I'm very proud when I hear my friends or other men talk about how attractive she is.

The rest of the day we sat down and went over the game plan on how we would go about it. We made sure it was just a general guide so that Rick would have room to maneuver. We made a few other plans in case one didn't work.

Some of the things we wanted to find out were simple. Did she want a big black cock? Which Rick was picked mainly because he was the only one of us who was black and his cock was a little over nine inches.

Rick's dad also told Rick that after he conquered a married, white woman she will do almost anything to keep getting it.

If Rick was lucky enough to get my mom we wanted to see if this was true also. Then we picked my little room for all of this to take place. Since only Rick and my mom would be in the room we decided we need to film it somehow.

Rick said he would ask his dad for help with that, since he worked for a security company. I didn't mind his father being involved since he already knew about our little experiment.

We knew my mom worked Monday thru Friday, therefore we would only have the weekends. On Saturdays, she always sat on the patio reading a book or laid out by the pool.

My dad always played golf on Saturday. It was decided that we were going to start next Saturday.

As I have said, Rick and I are always together. We talked about the experiment everyday. I think we both were getting excited to see what the results would be. Secretly, I was getting excited thinking about watching the whole thing.

On Tuesday, as we talked Rick said, "Hey, I filled in my dad on our experiment and he thinks it's a great idea for us to try it on your mom."

"Did you ask him about helping us with the cameras?"

"Yes I did and he said Thursday will be the best day for him. He said he would be over after your mom and dad left for work."

"Let your dad know they normally depart for work around 8 AM."

Rick's dad showed up around 9 AM on Thursday. I showed him the little room and he and I got busy setting up cameras.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" asked Rick's dad.

"Well it is our summer experiment and I don't think anything will happen. Why are you helping?"

"Good question. I always wanted to see if your mom would go for black cock and since my son is going to try, I'm all in to help him out. I've given him some pointers, but you're right this might not happen."

"So do we owe you anything for your help?"

"No, but I would like to get a copy of the film."

"I don't think so, but you can watch it. There is only going to be one copy and it will be kept here."

"Ok" was his reply.

He made sure there was enough cameras to cover every angle of the room. Then he installed the microphones.

After everything was installed we went into the other part of the storage shed where he set up the recorders and a small T. V. He even plugged headphones into the T.V. so that I could listen in while I watched.

Then he hooked up a device that would turn on the system when the door opened in the little room, but would have to be turned off manually. He told me the system would record up to 10 hours. He made sure I understood how everything worked.

On Saturday we started the experiment. We waited until mom was sitting on the patio reading her book.

The four of us went out to the pool and did whatever we could do to make sure she would notice us.

Every time Rick walked passed her he would talk with her. Plus every opportunity he had he was giving her hugs.

Each time his hugs kept getting longer and more affectionate between them. I never could hear what he was saying. She would just smile and nothing ever happened.

Rick was keeping his dad informed on what was going on with the experiment. Rick told me his dad kept telling him things that he should be saying to her. Even though he would never tell me what his dad was telling him to do.

Then one time while Rick was talking to mom she slapped him hard, and said loudly, "Young man I think that last statement was very inappropriate coming from my son's best friend!"

I turned my head so that I wasn't looking at them and pretended that I didn't hear her as they both look to see who was paying attention.

"It doesn't matter if I'm your son's best friend. I'm a young man now and if you can't handle me talking to you like a man then maybe I'll just stop talking with you," Rick said softly but loud enough that I could hear.

"I understand and can tell that you have become an young man..." she paused and looked around again then continued. "Ok, I'm sorry for slapping you. Let's try to forget what happened," Mom replied softly.

Rick didn't answer and just grabbed her and gave her a big hug making sure he pressed his cock into her.

After that day when mom slapped Rick I notice things were starting to changing slowly. Rick was spending more time talking with her in soft low voices.

You could tell they were flirting with each other now and as time went by they weren't even trying to hide it.

A few times mom was speechless after he said something to her. She would just smile at him and then look around to see if anyone was listening.

After a few weeks, Tim and John decided that nothing was going to happen and they had better things to do. Of course, so far nothing had happened that I noticed. Which was making me think that Rick wasn't sharing everything with me.

Another Saturday came, and we had almost given up. It was one of those cool summer days and we had the windows open in the house. Mom was out on the patio reading her book and I was inside the house getting some drinks for Rick and I.

I was right by the kitchen window when I heard mom talking, "Ok, you've been messing with me all summer about what you have and how big it is. So let's say my curiosity is now getting to me."

Rick said, laughing, "First, I'm not sure what you're talking about and how big what is?" Rick noticed me at the kitchen window listing.

Mom with a smile, "You know what I'm talking about."

Rick, now chuckling, said, "No I don't. Now tell me what you're talking about."

"So you're going to make me say it. Ok, how big is that thing in your pants that you have been rubbing on me all summer?" Mom answered him.

Rick smiled, "It's bigger than anything you ever saw."

Mom now seizing this opportunity said, "Are you going to show me what you've got or are you all talk?"

Rick with a soft voice but in control, "Not so fast. I don't think you want Dave walking out here with you looking at my cock. Plus I have some requirements before I just whip it out."

"You're right I don't want Dave to know, so do you have a plan?" Mom replied.

Rick laid out his plan to mom, "This afternoon we were going over to Tim's. So I'll drop Dave off and tell him I need to run an errand for my mom and then join them after I'm done. I'll come back here and we can go out to the little room. That way if someone comes home or comes over, we won't get caught. We can tell them we were just playing on the Xbox."

With a smirk on her face, she said, "That might work. So now what are those requirements you were talking about?"

Rick now had a very no nonsense look on his face. "After we get out to the little room you will have to take all of your clothes off first. Then I'll let you look at my package."

"Let me get this straight. You want me to strip down to my birthday suit first, then you'll remove your clothes. How fair is that?" Mom replied with a smile.

With an in-command voice "I want to make this a win-win situation and make sure that you're not taking advantage of me. Therefore, you will get naked first if you want to play show and tell. If not, then I'm not showing you a thing."

Smiling and looking at Rick's package, she said, "Ok, I'm game. What time this afternoon?"

"I figure around 1 PM. That should give us enough time before Mr. D comes home," answered Rick.

"Sounds like a plan see you then," Mom replied

Rick and I left and we talked about what was going to happen this afternoon. We made a plan for me to get into the tool shed before they went into the little room.

Around 1 PM, we took Rick's car and headed back over to my house. I was laying down in the back seat so mom wouldn't see me.

When we got there, Rick said, "Dave, you don't have much time to get into the shed. I'll try and keep her in the house a few minutes to give you time."

I didn't reply. Rick got out of the car and I heard my moms voice but couldn't make out what she was saying. As soon as I heard the front door close I opened the car door, but didn't close it all the way.

I ran around the house and straight into the shed. Just as I closed the shed door I heard the back door open. I turned on the equipment making sure it was taping. I felt excited already and my heart was beating fast.

I sat down in the chair by the T.V. and watched them walk into the room. They weren't talking. They walked over to the couch and stopped.

Mom was wearing a blue button top and jean shorts. This afternoon, she had put her hair into a ponytail. Rick had on a t-shirt and blue jeans shorts. I could feel myself getting hard already at being a voyeur.

Rick spoke first, "It's not my intent to force you to take your clothes off if you don't want too. But if you want to see what is in my pants that is what you need to do. Are you still game Mrs. D?"

She was silent and Rick just looked her in the eyes. She finally broke the silence, "I've never done anything like this before but you have been telling me all summer how big you are and pressing it into me when we hugged. Now I really want to get a good look at it."

She then started to unbutton her top. After it was unbuttoned she slowly pulled it off her arms and let it fall to the floor. She had on a white lacy bra which made her cleavage stand out.

She then unbuttoned and unzipped her jean shorts and let them drop to the floor. She had a pink pair of bikini panties on.

I was getting excited at watching my mom undress and seeing her nearly naked body. I knew it was wrong, but they way I looked at it, this was going to be my own private porn film.

Rick was just standing there watching the show. I couldn't believe it. Here was my mom now standing just in her bra and panties in front of my best friend.

She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She held one arm across her boobs as she pulled her bra off her shoulder with the other hand.

She then let her bra fall to the floor and slowly moved her arm away from her chest. Her tits then bounce freely in front of Rick. They sagged a little with her nipples still pointing up.

Her nipples were hard and about a half inch long. She had large areolas and they were a light brown color. My hand lowered to my penis and I started slowly rubbing myself.

She then took her fingers and put them inside the top on her panties and pulled them down and stepped out of them.

As she stood back up I got a great look at her pussy. It was trimmed just enough so she could wear a bathing suit. I pushed my shorts down and pulled out my dick and gripped it and slowly stroked it while I watched.

Rick looking at her said, "Slowly turn around so that I can get a good look at your sexy body."

Mom slowly turned clockwise as Rick looked on. When she finally finished turning around she said, "Ok it's now your turn to take it off."

Rick smiled and pulled his t-shirt off and tossed it over by the door. Then he looked at Mom and said, "Come here and get on your knees in front of me so you can watch it pop out."

Mom moved over to Rick and got on her knees. Then Rick undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down and toss them to join his t-shirt. He stopped, "Since your so excited to see what's in there why don't you finish it."

She looked up at Rick and reached over and pulled down his under shorts. As she pulled them down his black cock just popped out and almost hit her in the face. Her eyes were real wide and she opened her mouth. All that she said was, "WOW!"

Her eyes were glued to his very large Johnson. It was as hard as a rock, plus very long and thick. His ball sack was large also and hanging about three inches down. His balls looked like they could be use in place of golf balls.

Rick, with a smirk on his face, said, "Guess you never seen anything that large before?"

It took her awhile to reply. "Only in the movies that I have watched with my husband from time to time."

"Did you bring your measuring tape? So you can measure it." Rick asked.

"Yes, it's in my shorts pocket. Let me get it," she replied.

As she moved to get the measuring tape I watched her tits wobble from side to side. She returned to Rick with the measuring tape.

She reached out grabbing his cock and measured it. "Oh my, it's over nine inches and at least over two inches around."

She was now just gazing intently at his cock and it looked like she might even be drooling. She still had her hands on his dick as she study every inch of it. She just couldn't take her eyes off it.

Rick reached down to his hard rod and grabbed it at the base. "It's your fault it's so hard. Why don't you rub on it for me." Rick was speaking softly.

He continue talking, "Come on now, you know you want to play with it. Go on, I don't mind at all."

She slowly started stroking it. First with one hand then she added the other hand. She then did something I didn't think she would ever do. She opened her mouth and started sucking on it.

She would suck then lick and even kissing on it. I really started stroking myself at this point feeling like I could cum at any moment. I slowed down so that I wouldn't just yet.

Rick started talking to her again 'That's it. Keep it up. Your doing good. Lets see how much you can get into your mouth now."

Without hesitation, she started to move his dick in and out of her mouth. Her mouth was stretched wide, as she moved the head of his cock inside her mouth.

With every extra inch she was putting into her mouth she would gag from time to time, but went right back to sucking on it after each gag.

"Good girl. Keep going. You're doing great for this being your first big black cock. Do you want to feel what it feels like inside of you sweetheart?"

Keeping his cock in her mouth she looked up at him. He continued, "Just ask, bitch, and I'll fill you right on up."

I moaned softly and was trying so hard not to cum. This was the most amazing sight I'd ever seen watching my mom suck off my best friend.

She pulled her mouth off his long rod and didn't say a word. She walked over to the couch and laid down on her back. Then she spread her legs and waved him over.

Rick moved over to her and got between her legs. He then slowly pushed that enormous log into her. She wrapped her mature legs around him and put her arms around his neck.

Talking softly, Mom said, "Oh my God, you're big." She was lifting her hips trying to get his dick deeper into her.

He began fucking her slowly and whispering to her, "You're enjoying this? You've been wanting this for awhile now."

He paused but then continued, "You been wanting it bad. You love my black cock inside you, don't you bitch?" He was now picking up his pace.

"That's it Rick. Faster! Ohhh...Oh!" she wailed as she grasped his ass.

He started to thrust even harder now. Mom started screaming "OH fuck yes! Oh god fuck me!" Her body was stiffening now and she yelled out "I'm cumming!"

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,517 Followers
12