The Summer Internship Ch. 05

Story Info
An unwanted guest disturbs the happy couple.
5.4k words
4.71
34.4k
13
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Thank you to all the fans of the story. . This is my first story so I appreciate the good responses. There are only two more chapters left to this story. I hope you all enjoy them. Thanks again for your comments.

*

Alisha hopped into the shower as soon as she got home. Yes, it was fun and exciting to have sex at work, but walking around all afternoon with sticky cum dried thighs was not an excellent feeling. Her bathroom filled with steam. She let the water of the shower stream down over her body. The water streamed down on her breast her nipples instantly got hard once the water hit them. She washed her breast and body with the soap. As her hands roamed her body she pictured Thomas rubbing his hands all over her body. Her pussy tingled and she felt her body become more aroused. She didn't know what it was, but somehow Thomas held some type of spell over her body. One thought of him and she was like some type of horny sex fiend. She let her fingers slide down to her pussy and she rubbed it slowly. She pictured her hands were Thomas's. She let her middle finger make tiny circles on her clit. Her breathing became more ragged. She entered two of her fingers in her pussy and began pumping it in and out of her pussy. She gripped the wall with her other hand to hold her balance. She entered another finger in her pussy. She was about to cum and her phone suddenly rang. I'll just let the machine get it, thought Alisha. No, it could be Thomas I better get it.

She grabbed her robe and ran to the phone," Hello."

"Hey sweetie. How have you been," said the familiar voice.

Oh crap. It's my mother. This is the last thing I need, thought Alisha while rolling her eyes. Her mother, Cassandra Moore, had planned all her daughters' lives from the day they were born. She planned that all three of her daughters would get their college degree, which each of them had done. Then each one of her girls had to go to some type of professional school. Alicia older sister Erica went to Pharmacy School, her other sister Monica went to Medical School, and Alisha was in law school. Her mother's last plan was for her daughters to meet and marry a successful guy. Erica married David, Monica was engaged to Kenneth, and Alicia was the last of her mother's flock that unfortunately didn't even have any prospects to marry. Alicia definitely couldn't mention Thomas to her mom. She would fall out dead before she would stand by and let her daughter date a white man. Her mother and father were all part of the black power movement and weren't big fans of mixed relationships. Her mother was continuously trying to hook her up with some random guy.

"Mom, I have been good. And you?" said Alicia. Please oh please do not mention men, thought Alicia.

" Good honey. Have you talked to your sister about the wedding plans?" said Cassandra. Here it comes, thought Alicia. I just know it. Why does she always do this?

" No, why?"

" Well she said there will be several single men at the wedding and I was just curious will you be bringing a date sweetie or do we have to play love match there."

I knew it I just knew it, thought Alisha. "Mom, I don't need you to help me get a date. I am perfectly fine with finding a guy on my own."

" Really, Alisha I do not understand why you get so upset. I am just trying to make sure you are happy. Nobody wants to be alone. I mean you are not getting any younger."

"I am 23."

"Exactly and you will be 24 at the end of this year."

"Good bye mom. I just do not have the time to hear this." She hung up the phone. My mom has got to be crazy. Her phone rang again. " I told you I can't talk now."

"I guess this is a bad time then," said Thomas.

"Hey, sorry I thought you were somebody else," a smile came to her lips. "What's up?"

" Well I was calling so I could be on the phone when you got your gift."

"What gift." Just then her doorbell rang. She opened the door and a messenger was there with a dozen of red roses. "You got me flowers." She tipped the messenger and closed the door.

"Yeah, you like them?"

"Yes, thank you." She leaned down and smelled the flowers. "Nobody has ever gotten me flowers before. "

" Good. I like being your first. I got to go I will pick you up around 7:00."

"Ok."

***********

Thomas had to admit it to himself, he was actually a little nervous about his date tonight with Alisha. Sex is easy for me, thought Thomas. But, developing a real relationship with a woman he really liked was somewhat scary. Sex was obviously not hard for him to get. He was attractive, from a wealthy family, was in law school, and had a great personality. But, actually wanting something out a relationship was brand new to him. "This has to be perfect tonight," said Thomas to himself in his car. He was parked outside Alisha's apartment. He got out the car and she buzzed him up. He got to her door and took a deep breath and exhaled. Then he knocked.

"Hey, Thomas come in. I'm still getting dressed," yelled Alisha from her bedroom.

He walked in and looked around her place. It was decorated nicely with tons of green. He noticed she put his flowers in a vase. "Hey, take your time. I'm just enjoying all this green in your place. What's up is that like your favorite color or something?"

"Yeah, you should have seen me search for that green couch. It took forever." She walked out of her bedroom in a dark green bubble strapless dress. She had on sandals with straps up the ankle, her toe nails were a deep red, and she had her hair in curls down to the middle of her back. "So how do you like it?"

Thomas looked at her with his mouth ajar. He kept staring at her red toes. He didn't have a foot fetish, but he couldn't wait to suck on her toes later that evening. She looked so good in that dress. "I love it. You look really good in that dress." He moved closer to her and wrapped her in his arms. "In fact I say we just forget this little date and just stay here." He pulled her into his embrace and kissed her slowly. The kissed became passionate and their tongues entwined with one another. He let his hand roam down to her ass. She pulled back from him.

" I did not put all this on for you to take it off right now. Let's go." She smiled at him and grabbed her purse and headed toward the door pulling him behind her.

"You do not know what you are doing to me. You just look to good in that," pouted Thomas.

"Well you can take me out of it when we come back," said Alisha smiling at him.

They went to a jazz bar/ restaurant. The waitress sat them in a booth.

"How did you know I liked jazz," asked Alisha.

"I took a look at your ipod. I noticed you had a few jazz songs on it. So I just figured you would like this," said Thomas.

"That was really sweet." She scooted closer to him and kissed him softly. He pushed in and kissed her harder. Before they knew it they were making out more at the table.

" Can I take your order?" They looked up at their waiter. Both of them looked at each other and smirked. They ordered and listened to the performer on stage.

Thomas looked over at Alisha while she paid attention to the stage. He knew he was in trouble when he looked at her. He knew he was falling for her and it just couldn't be helped. Alisha felt him looking at her and leaned in on his chest. Thomas pulled her closer and let his hand rest on her thigh. He turned his eyes to the show, but he left his hand on her thigh. He started making small circles on her thigh rubbing it from her knee and up higher and higher of her thigh. He let his hand rub up Alisha dress. Alisha's breathing became shallow, but they both kept their eyes on the stage. She didn't stop him so he proceeded on. Thomas let his fingertips touch Alicia pussy, which was covered by a thong. He rubbed her pussy in small slow circles through the fabric. Alicia let her head roll back onto the booth as Thomas's fingers explored her pussy. Thomas pushed the thong to the side and rubbed Alisha clit. Alisha gripped the table in front of her and tried to hold back a moan. Thomas still had his eyes on the stage. He entered one finger inside Alisha and pumped it slowly in and out and Alisha's pussy. Her pussy was dripping wet. Alisha felt her orgasm rising. Thomas entered another finger into Alisha and pushed in farther into Alisha's pussy. Alisha felt herself at the brink of an orgasm. She closed her eyes and slowly rode Thomas fingers. She bit down on her lips and her pussy clinched Thomas's finger in her pussy. Thomas continued pumping her pussy until he felt her release his finger. He took his fingers out and licked them clean. He looked over at Alisha and she was slumped in her seat with her eyes glazed lowly. Once she gained her composure she looked over at him.

'What?" said Thomas smiling.

"That so was not fair. You know I am getting you back for that.'

"Back for what? By the way you taste great."

"You enjoyed that didn't you? I think you are some type of exhibitionist."

"Really me? Why do you say that?"

"First the office and now here."

"I think you just have that effect on me. Plus I didn't hear you complain."

"I didn't say I didn't like it," smirked Alisha. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah."

They rode in silence to her place. She got out the car and he still hadn't moved out of his seat. "Aren't you coming up?"

"Can I?"

"I invited you didn't I."

She led him to the elevator. She leaned over to him and kissed him furiously. "I like to be a little wild too." She began kissing him again running her tongue on his lips and then pushing her lips onto his. She pushed herself away from his embrace. She unbuttoned his pants and pushed his pants and boxers down. His dick was semi erect already, but was growing harder with each move Alisha made. He watched her grab his dick and rub up and down his dick slowly. "Do you like how I handle your dick?" He shook his head and watched as she handled him. She got down on her knees and deep swallowed in her mouth. She bobbed her head on his dick. She pulled him more in her mouth by pushing his ass forward. Thomas hit the stop button on the elevator before they reached her floor. Alisha engulfed his dick more. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and sucked on the head swirling her tongue in small circles over the head.

Alisha pulled his dick out of her mouth, got up, and propped herself on the metal bar on the elevator and leaned against the wall. She lifted her leg on the bar and pulled her dress up and exposed her pussy to Thomas. She pushed one of her fingers into her pussy. Thomas watched in amazement while Alisha fingered herself slowly with her pussy open to him. She stared at him in his eyes as she rubbed her pussy and fingered herself. Her fingers plunging into her pink puckering pussy fascinated him. "Do you like what you see?" Thomas couldn't take it anymore his dick was getting harder each second watching her. He moved over to Alisha in a sexual daze. She grabbed Thomas's throbbing dick and entered him into her pussy. She bit her lip and looked up to Thomas. "Fuck me please." Thomas put her hands over her head and held them in place against the elevator. He braced himself against the wall. He wrapped her legs around his waist. He hammered in to her pussy. "Tell me how it feels," moaned Alisha.

"It feels like heaven." Thomas felt her pussy squeeze his dick. He tried to hold off cumming. He pushed his lips onto Alisha's and sucked her bottom lip into his mouth. He pounded Alisha's pussy. Alisha grabbed at his back to withhold her orgasm. Thomas pulled Alisha breast out of the confinement of her dress and sucked her nipple into his mouth. He made small nips at her breast. He pulled the nipple out of his mouth and devoured her other breast. Alisha felt her orgasm and she sucked in air. "Oh my gosh Thomas. Oh right there." Thomas's dick pushed harder into Alisha. He let her catch her breath and slowed down his thrusts into her. Once she caught her breath he entered her slowly. Her nipples rubbed against his chest as he pushed into her. Her eyes were still closed as she was still overcoming her orgasm. Alisha tightened her legs around Thomas pushing him further into her pussy. Thomas couldn't hold off anymore the tightness of Alisha's pussy and her vice grip firm legs around him pushing him further in was too much for him to handle. He thrust into Alisha on last time and his seed filled Alisha's pussy. They laid on the elevator floor and caught their breath. Then they started the elevator and headed to her place.

Alicia got them some wine and they sat on the couch. "I am intoxicated by you. It is like I am addicted to you Alisha. I know we have a few more months together before the summer is over, but I want to be with you everyday.'

"I know what you mean. Every time I see you it like there is some force pulling us together." He pulled her closer to him and she laid her head on his chest.

" I know, so lets not waste time."

"What do you mean?" She lifted her head of his chest and stared at him.

"I mean I am ready for round three." They laughed and he picked her up and headed to her room.

Thomas woke up and looked at Alisha sleeping body lying naked next to him. He was about to kiss her when he realized she probably needed some rest. They had had sex three more time that night. Thomas went into her kitchen naked to see if he could make her anything for breakfast. He didn't see anything so he ordered from this pastry delivery place down the block. He got into the shower.

Alisha woke up to the sound of the shower. She put on his shirt, which was thrown to the side of the bed. Thomas was naked in her bathroom exiting the shower. Alicia starred at his body through the door. She watched as he dried himself with the towel. He even made the simplest things sexy. He had one hot body. He was tanned with a wonderful contoured six-pack. Water dripped off his short brown hair as he let the towel dry his rock hard abs. He seriously could be a model she thought.. He looked over at her and his blue eyes smiled at little. "What are you looking at," said Thomas smiling. His dimples that she loved were showing.

"Your body. I mean you are really hot. Do you know that?" Said Alisha walking over to Thomas.

"Well you look sexy as hell in my shirt. I think you should wear it Monday at work."

"Really." They began kissing when she heard a knock at the door. 'Who could that be?'

"I ordered breakfast it is probably that."

"Oh, ok well you get dressed I'll get it." She smacked his naked butt and walked out the bathroom.

She looked out the peephole and stepped back. No, no that's not right. She looked again and saw her mother on the other side of the door. "Alisha, I can hear you in there. Open up."

"Just a sec mom. Let me get dressed." She rushed in to the bathroom, where Thomas was putting on his pants.

"Is the food here?"

"No, my mom," whispered Alisha.

He saw the panic in her eyes, but had no clue what is was about. "Ok, good I finally get to meet your mom."

"No, you got to hide. I promise you I will explain it to you later, but right now you have to hide," panicked Alisha. She started looking around her room for a place big enough for him to hide in.

"You are serious?"

"Unfortunately, I am dead serious. Please do this for me."

She saw disappointment in his eyes. "Yeah, where?"

"My closet." She pushed him toward her closet.

"What?"

"Just for a few minutes."

He got in the closet. Alisha went through and grabbed up his clothes and tossed them in the closet with him.

She ran to the front room and opened her door. "Hey mom."

Her mother walked loudly into her living room. "What took you so long?"

"I was getting up and the place was junky so I had to clean up," said Alisha. She looked at her mother. Her mother was gorgeous as usual. She must have just gotten her jet-black raven hair done because it was in curls down her back. They had the same milk chocolate skin tone. Everyone said she looked like her mother more than her sisters; the only difference was her mother had piercing hazel eyes. When Alisha was small all her mom had to do was look at her a certain way and Alisha would spill whatever she was trying to hide from her mom. Thank goodness she grew out of that phase of being effected by the gaze.

"Oh ok. Well I was in the neighborhood so I said I should come hang with my daughter. Is that a man's shirt you have on?"

"No, its something that was like just in my closet."

"You, just have men's shirts in you closet?"

"Mom did you really come here to argue about what shirt I sleep in?" Alisha was growing annoyed quickly with her mother's questions.

"No, in fact I thought maybe we could go to breakfast and then do some shopping."

"Yeah that is fine. Why don't you meet me at the restaurant and we can do all that together." So you can get out and I can explain to Thomas what exactly is going on, thought Alisha.

"I can wait."

"NO! I mean I have something to do first and I don't want you to be bored. So I will meet you in like 30 minutes." And I so do not have time for you to be snooping through my place and finding Thomas, thought Alisha.

"Okay. I guess sweetie." Her mother looked at her suspiciously and started to walk to the door.

Just then the doorbell rang. Crap thought Alicia who the heck is this? She opened the door.

"Hi, Smooth Pastry. I got your breakfast. It will be 25.99."

"You already ordered breakfast hun?"

"Yeah, I totally forgot mom. This is for my friend Barbara she is sick and I said I would bring her these pastries to bring up her spirit." Her mother looked at her like she wasn't falling for any of it. Crap she is going to figure me out thought Alisha.

She paid the deliver and closed the door. She walked into the kitchen and put the food on the table. Her mother followed her.

"Are you hiding something from me Alisha Anne?"

"No Mom, I just wasn't planning for you to be here today."

"Well I do no want to ruin your day. I do have a life too Alisha. I will just see you Wednesday at your sister's party. Bye."

"Mom, I didn't mean it like that."

"No big deal I have something to do anyway. See you later."

Her mother left in a rush. I feel like crap thought Alicia. What am I supposed to tell her? Hey mom I have my naked white guy in the closet. Yeah I know you will probably hate him, but I like him. Alisha walked into her bedroom and opened the closet door. Thomas was half dressed and looked pissed. His ear lobe and cheeks were turning red.

"Thomas I am sorry. I just can't tell my mom about you yet."

"Tell her what? You are dating someone or the fact its white guy."

She looked down and then back to him. "I'll be honest with you I do not know how my family is going to react to you but, right now we don't even know what we are know so why tell my mom."

"If you feel like that then whatever."

"What does that mean."

"It means that I like you and actually see something truly happening with us, but, you apparently do not."

"Is it so wrong to just see how this thing goes between us and just go with the flow."

"Go with the flow. So have our fun and then move on." Thomas looked intently at Alisha studying her face trying to figure out what her response was going to be."

"No, but we are just here a few more months and then we both go our separate ways back to school."

"So because of that we are just supposed to forget about our feelings and then what. I am just curious because pretending not to be with each other is not going to work. Look at work yesterday we couldn't spend a day faking. Obviously something is going on between us more than just sex." Why is she doing this, thought Thomas? Why is she pulling away from me and what we could have?

Alisha didn't know what she was saying to Thomas. How am I supposed to tell him I am afraid of being hurt? If we get serious and it just abruptly ends I do not think I will be able to deal with it, thought Alisha. "I definitely do not want to keep us a secret, but let's just say right now I honestly am not ready to introduce you to my mom. I want it to be just us during the time we have left and to enjoy what we have together."

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers
12