The Summer Mom Made Me a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,246 Followers

"Yeah, I'm sure there are some old guys who think you're hot." Dad replied, "Anyway you do whatever you want, I'm going down the bar."

"Go ahead jerk; just don't expect me to be here when you get back!"

"Where you going?"

"I'm going to the club by myself, don't wait up."

"Oh, what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means if someone's offering maybe I'll just go ahead and..."

"What? Fuck them?" Dad laughed again. "Like anyone would...."

"Be the first fuck I've gotten in...shit!"

Mom had started walking past the bathroom and glancing in, saw me standing there.

"What?" Dad asked, "Now what's...."

He had come up behind her and following her gaze, rolled his eyes.

"Great! Jesus, Brian, what the hell are you doing, spying?"

"No...I..." I shrugged, "I didn't know where to go, you guys were..."

"Fighting." Dad nodded, "Well sorry you had to hear mommy over here saying she's going to get laid like a slut."

"That's not right dad." I said softly, "Mom's not..."

"Oh, please!" Dad snapped, pointing at her. "Look at her, she dresses like the girls in your school except they look good. Anyway stay in your room in case she brings home some guy blind or drunk enough to fuck her, I'm going to go over your uncle's house tonight!"

"Hey, don't talk to mom like..."

I stopped when he pointed at me.

"I told you before, don't mouth off to me Brian and don't take her side because you like looking at her tits."

"John!" Mom looked as if she were ready to slap at him, "What the hell does that mean?"

"What?" I asked, but could feel myself blushing.

"Hey it's not your fault she puts herself out there like that in front of your friends," he laughed, "She'll take whatever attention she can get."

Dad turned and stopping in front of mom shook his head disgustedly, "Pathetic."

Mom stared at him angrily, but I could see her eyes were tearing up. She looked as if she were going to say something, but instead turned quickly as the tears started flowing down her cheeks and ran down the hallway back into the bedroom. As she slammed the door behind her, Dad sighed and looking at me said, "Don't be in a hurry Brian, you fuck your little girlfriend and have fun, but don't lock down with her, she'll turn into that." He pointed at the bedroom door.

I wanted to tell him to knock it off, but simply nodded and watched him walk down the hallway. He stopped and grabbing his keys from the coffee table left the house, slamming the door behind him. I shook my head wondering what was wrong with him. I left the bathroom and walking down the hallway went to knock on the bedroom door. Just before I did, I heard mom sobbing loudly. I wanted to go in and see if she was okay, but had no idea what to say to her. Instead I sighed and headed into my room.

*****

I looked up from the computer at the sound of a knock on the door and glancing at my phone saw it was seven. Courtney was supposed to come over in an hour and I was trying to find out if any of the hotels within walking distance of the beach had any available rooms. It was going to be tough telling Courtney we would have to walk a half hour to go somewhere private, but...my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I called out, still browsing the listings.

I heard the door open and a moment later, caught a whiff of perfume. I turned to see mom, still wearing that incredible dress, standing next to me.

"Hey honey," she said softly, "I'm sorry you heard that."

"I'm sorry you had to hear that." I told her, "Man, what is up with dad? He was a real asshole to you."

"Yeah, it's been happening a lot lately."

Mom sat on the edge of my desk and I found myself staring right at her well displayed tits. I dropped my gaze, but that left me confronted with her long legs, so I turned back to the computer "Are you okay?"

"I...I don't know, but I wanted to make sure you were." she paused and leaned over so she could see what I was looking at.

That move placed her tits right next to my face and I couldn't help looking down her dress where I could see her black lace bra. The bra's cups barely covered the lower half of her tits and I swallowed nervously.

"What's with the hotels?"

"Well you guys aren't going out so I..." I shrugged, "I'm hoping it's not too late for..."

"No, Brian." Mom shook her head, "You're going to have Courtney over. That's why I'm still dressed. I wasn't kidding, I'm going out tonight."

"You don't have to," I protested.

"I want to honey, I want you to have your big night!" smiling she touched my cheek and added, "My boy's going to become a man tonight."

I felt myself begin to blush and put my head down. Mom laughed, "Aww aren't you cute!"

'I...I like that you call me your boy." I told her softly.

She put her arm around me and kissing my cheek said, "And I love that you do. Honey you are going to have your night." With a heavy sigh she added, "At least someone in this house will be getting some."

"I don't know what the hell's wrong with dad." I told her as she removed her arm from around me, "Because," I gestured at her "Wow!"

"Wow?" she asked.

"I..." I shrugged, feeling stupid, "Sorry, I just mean you look hot."

"Don't be sorry!" she said, beaming, "I'll take wow from a good looking guy half my age anytime! Who knows, maybe someone else will say wow tonight!"

"Mom," I frowned, "Would you really...you know, screw around on dad?"

"I...probably not." She said softly. "Thing is Brian, I haven't really been with a lot of guys. The only men I've ever slept were guys I'd dated for awhile. I was never a party girl; I always wanted it to mean something, so I guess I'm all talk."

"Just trying to get dad going?"

"Well..." she sighed, "Look Brian, this is your night and I'm already sorry you heard that, but all I'll say is I expected this to happen tonight."

"What do you mean?" I asked, concerned.

"I...I think your father might be cheating on me." She'd tried to say it conversationally, but I could see her eyes filling up. "He...he used to make me feel so wanted, now I...I feel lonely and it's like he thinks...well you heard him."

"It's not you, mom," I said, taking her hand, "You're beautiful! I...I'm sorry, but maybe he's not and..."

I stopped when she put a finger to my lips.

"We'll talk another time. I shouldn't have brought it up. Anyway, I'm going to go out and you enjoy your pretty little Courtney. I'll come home late and through the back so she won't hear me okay?"

"Thanks again mom." I said kissing her cheek.

"Thank me by being good to her Brian." She said seriously. "I raised you to be good to a woman, so make sure you are and she'll love you all the more for it."

"You think?"

"The first time is a special time honey, that's why it should only be with someone you care about." She smiled, "I am happy to say I've only been with men I've loved."

Mom stood up and turning headed for the door. I shook my head at the way the dress hugged her well shaped ass and not for the first time thought she was the most desirable woman I'd ever seen. Not exactly the way to think of the woman who raised you, but damn.

"I love you mom." I called out to her.

She stopped and turning around gave me a smile and said, "Courtney's a lucky girl, Brian. I wish I was with a man half as sweet."

I sat there, thinking that Courtney was coming over in a half hour and I was checking out my mother. Yup, that was me, real sweet.

*****

My hands trembling with excitement, I lit the last of the half dozen candles I'd placed on my nightstand and bureau. I shook out the match and smiled in satisfaction. My room was spotless, the candles were enough to give some good mood lighting, but left the room dark enough to be romantic. I smiled at the thought there should definitely be enough light for me to be able to get a good look at all Courtney had to offer, but it would appear I was being sweet. I had the music station on the ballads channel and although some of the songs were cheesy it set the tone.

Reaching over to the small vase next to the candles, I removed the final touch that Mom had suggested to me. I looked at the single white rose in my hand and had to admit it was an amazing idea. I placed it on the pillow and for the tenth time checked myself in the mirror. I'd shaved and put a little gel in my dark hair. I always thought it was girly for guys to use gel, but Courtney loved it and I wanted to look as good as I could for her. I had dressed in decent slacks and a short sleeved dress shirt. I hadn't been sure what to wear, but didn't want to be barely dressed or wearing anything sloppy.

I wondered what Courtney would be wearing, probably the pretty red dress I loved on her, but I was more concerned with her choice in undergarments. I was hoping for some sexy lingerie, but then again it was going to be hard to resist getting her naked, no matter what she was wearing. I glanced at the alarm clock and saw that it was five to eight; she would be here any minute. I could feel my heart racing and my cock was again on the rise just imagining what was to come.

As I'd planned, I'd spanked it in the shower about an hour ago so I wouldn't be too wound up and the fact I was now fully hard, told me it would have no ill effect on me being ready for her. I frowned as I sat on the edge of the bed as I recalled jerking off under the hot water. I'd started with imagining undressing Courtney and sucking on her tits. I'd slid down further and begin going down on her, then I'd imagined her getting on her knees between my legs and taking my cock into her mouth.

That's when things went funny again and suddenly my mind's eye had mom in her place. I'd tried to force myself back to Courtney, but the image refused to leave. Mom then slid my cock from her mouth and rolling over, spread her legs wide and smiling at me, said, "Come on honey, show your mother...."

I jumped at the sound of my cell ringing and removing it from my hip, smiled when I saw Courtney's pretty face on the screen.

"Hey beautiful," I answered, "You on your way?"

"Hey Brian," she answered, "Um...no, I'm still here."

Oh, shit, I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach and my cock began to dwindle in my pants.

"Shit, are your parents giving you the third degree?"

"No." she said.

I waited and when she didn't elaborate, I prodded her, "Well, what's wrong? Tonight's our night and..."

"I...I've been thinking Brian," she began and the sinking feeling turned into a sharp stab in my gut at the word 'thinking'

"Hey Courtney, don't worry about it." I said quickly, "My parents are gone and my mom knows you're coming over, we're going to have a great time and you're going to spend the night!"

"I...I don't think I can." She said softly.

Resisting the urge to yell, I took a deep breath and began speaking calmly.

"Courtney, you said that you would when we've been dating a year and we have. I..."

"But now it's like there's a certain date on it!" she said, "It's like okay Tuesday we go out and Thursday is work and Friday we have sex and...I feel like its just planned and..."

"It has to be planned!" I snapped, "We don't have our own place and whether it's here or a hotel we have to make plans for it!"

"Don't get mad Brian." She said, "I didn't say never, I just want it to be..."

"To be what?" I asked, "I have the house to myself, my room looks great, I got you nice surprise, come on Courtney, we're going to have a great time!"

"Look Brian, I...I just think I need a little more time and...."

"It's been a year!" I exclaimed, louder than I'd meant to, "Christ Courtney, how long do you want?"

"I don't want to put a fucking date on it okay?"

"No, it's not okay, because you put a date on it!" I reminded her. "You have to be eighteen, it has to be after a year, and you scheduled it, not me."

"So what now, Brian? Are you going to leave me, because I'm not ready yet? Is it all that matters?"

"Oh, please, you know there were other girls who wanted too. I didn't want them Courtney, I want you."

"Then you can give me a little more time then."

"I get no say?" I asked.

"Look Brian, I'm sorry, but I'm nervous and I'm not going to come over," she paused then asked, "But you want to go out somewhere? I still want to see you; I just don't want to have sex tonight."

I didn't answer right away. I was beyond disappointed and was more than a little pissed. Hell, I had a right to be! A fucking year I'd waited and here was another game.

"Oh, I get it!" she said in my ear, cutting off my mental rant, "I don't want to fuck you and now you don't want to go out!"

"I didn't say no, I..."

"You didn't say anything!" she said and I could hear the tears in her voice, "You...you only want to see me tonight if we have sex."

"Oh, stop." I told her, "I'm upset Courtney, I've waited a long time and this is bullshit! Now how long is it going to be, now what do I have to wait for?"

"Until hell freezes over, after tonight!" she sobbed into the phone, "At least with me, you want sex so bad go fuck some slut!"

"Courtney, come on..."

I stopped as I heard her hang up and tossing the phone disgustedly on the bed, sat down next to it, trying to figure out what the hell just went wrong. How could she still be nervous? Part of me wondered if I should walk over there, but at this point I didn't feel I was wrong for being upset. Shit, here I was eighteen and still a virgin because I'd done the right thing and waited for a girl I cared about. I guess they weren't bullshitting about the nice guys finishing last.

Kicking my shoes off, I stood up and quickly stripping down to my boxers lay on the bed. It was only a little after eight, but I had nothing in me to do anything, but try to fight the urge to cry in frustration. I had been so close! I knew there were a couple of girls I could probably score with, hell Tammy would be over in two minutes if I called her, but I did care about Courtney and as mom had kept saying it should be with someone I loved. Speaking of mom, I reached over and grabbed the phone to tell her she could come home.

"Hey Brian, everything okay?"

I could hear loud music and the sound of voices in the background as I answered, "No, I just wanted to tell you that...."

"What do you mean no?" she asked, "Where's Courtney, is she...."

"She's not coming." I said simply, "So you can come home whenever you want. I don't want you to stay out for me."

"What happened honey?" She asked, "I thought you..."

"She changed her mind mom and I...." I swallowed hard. "I got mad and now I don't even know if we're a couple and I...."

"Oh, honey I'm so sorry!"

"It's not your fault." I sighed, "Anyway, I...I'm going to bed. I just wanted you to know it doesn't matter when you come home."

"Aw, Brian, this was supposed to be your special night."

"Yeah, well so much for that." I laughed, "Hopefully I won't have to wait another year."

"Honey, I'm sure you won't have to wait very much longer at all."

"Thanks mom." I told her.

"No, really honey, something tells me, you're going to get what you want and sooner than you think."

"What do you..." I trailed off when I realized I didn't hear the noise in the background anymore and realized she'd hung up.

*****

My eyes flew open at the sound of a knock on my door. Sitting up, I looked over at the clock and saw that it was just after ten. I rubbed at my eyes and was amazed that I'd been able to fall asleep so easily. Between being frustrated and horny I'd thought it would have taken me forever to...the knock came again and I heard Mom's voice from the other side, "Honey, you awake?"

"Uh...give me a minute." I called out.

I was on top of the sheets in just my boxers and noticed as always I'd woken with a semi hard on. I quickly slipped under the sheets and just in time as mom opened the door anyway. I sat up against the headboard and watched her as she entered the room. She was no longer wearing the revealing dress, but what she was wearing, made my eyes widen.

Mom was wearing a simple black robe, but it was so short I swear it showed more of her legs than the dress had. As she approached the bed, I forced my eyes from her legs and up to her chest. The robe was tied, but the sides were pulled open exposing a lot of her chest and a hell of a lot of cleavage, but the sides of her tits rather than the tops. Her long dark hair was down and her full lips still painted deep red. Mom stopped at the side of my bed and looked around.

"Oh, look at you, with the candles, what a nice touch!"

"Yeah, about the only touch I got tonight." I forced a laugh, trying to sound okay so she wouldn't feel bad for me.

"You sure about that," she smiled mischievously at me, "You didn't do the old trick of whacking off beforehand?"

I felt myself instantly turn red and Mom laughed. Clapping her hands she exclaimed, "You are too cute!"

"Uh...thanks." I said softly.

Mom had sat down on the edge of the bed next to me and stretched her right leg out, keeping her left foot on the floor. I looked along the length of her well shaped leg and my eyes lingered on her bare foot next to me. Her toe nails were painted the same deep red as her finger nails and lips and I had the crazy vision of her soft bare foot up on my shoulder while I...I pushed that thought away. Having tonight fall through had left me so horny my mind was in over drive. Not just my mind as I realized with a start, my cock was now fully erect.

"I know, you're too old to be cute." She smiled and reaching out ran her long nails down my cheek. "You're a man now." Her hand dropped down and I felt a shiver go through me as her nails slid down my shoulder before she squeezed my bicep. "And becoming quite a man! Getting a nice set of muscles aren't you?"

I nodded and looking down saw that another muscle was being displayed quite prominently. My cock was lifting the sheet around it and I quickly slid my legs up so it wouldn't be so obvious.

"Not a man yet." I said, with a shrug. "Dad always said you weren't a man until you got laid."

"Your father has no idea what being a man means these days." She rolled her eyes. "Being a man is waiting for that special someone."

"Yeah, that worked out really well," I sighed, "Should have listened to dad and screwed that little tramp Lisa from junior year."

"No, that wouldn't have meant anything." Mom said resting her hand on my leg. "Trust me honey, it will mean so much more with someone who loves you."

"Well not sure Courtney's loving me right now." I waved my hand disgustedly. "Or even if she does, what's it going to be, another six months?"

"You know Brian," Mom said softly as her hand began caressing my leg through the sheet. "Maybe this means Courtney isn't the one. If she can't see how special you are for waiting, maybe she doesn't deserve you." She looked up at me and smiled, "Maybe you're meant for another special woman."

"But how long would that be?" my voice rose in frustration. "I have to meet someone and take time to know them and..."

"Maybe you already know them." She shrugged and I was unable to look away as her tits bounced with the movement. "Maybe there is already a woman in your life who loves you."

My leg jerked as her hand went all the way up to my thigh and almost brushed my hard cock. Mom put her leg down and sliding further up onto the bed, turned sideways so she was facing me. When she moved her robe had ridden up to the point I could see almost all the way to her right hip. It was so high that it occurred to me she either wasn't wearing panties or she had only a thong on underneath. As she'd gotten closer I could smell her perfume and as I continued to stare at her, I saw that the robe had also loosened at the top.

I could see more than half of her right tit and could just make out some black lace. A sense of the surreal came over me and I was painfully aware that my cock was again throbbing at the sight of my mother's barely covered tit. I turned my head so I would stop feeding my horned out mind and noticed the white rose still lying on the pillow next to me. Just as I went to pick it up, Mom continued speaking.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,246 Followers