The Summer of My Pregnancy

Story Info
Heather's pregnant phone sex for married men.
5.1k words
4.52
30.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This scene takes place at a beachfront vacation. A husband sits on the beach with his family and right nearby is a beautiful woman: incredibly pregnant. His secret desire is right next to him. His obsessive thoughts of sexy pregnant women he's kept hidden from everyone are running rampant. He puts on his sunglasses so he can gaze in her direction without being noticed. Little does he know but "Heather" is very aware of his attentions.

I've used the name "John" for you (the client).

Substitute your name and the name of your favorite pregnant sweetheart by cutting and pasting as you wish. This story is written exclusively by use by the wayward phone-sex girl for her client's pregnancy obsession. But it's for anyone with a pregnant fetish. The title.....

The Summer of My Pregnancy....written by Heather in her eighth month

It has been a long hot summer.

I've been invited to spend the week at the shore with my girlfriends.

Today we have decided to go shopping.

But really, in my condition, I've decided to stay behind and sit out on the beach instead.

So I've walked out on our crowded beach to sit in my chair with my beach towel and a book: all by myself.

It is a beautiful sunny day.

There were times when a pregnant woman would never be seen in a two-piece but times have changed haven't they?

I'm wearing a pretty pink bikini that allows my exposed pregnant belly to tan with the rest of my body.

I love the sun so much that even my blonde hair has been getting even blonder.

It doesn't take long for me to notice the family next to me sitting on the sand.

And that is when I notice you looking at me.

In my sunglasses it might look like I'm reading my book but actually I'm observing you from the corner of my eye.

You and your family are right next to where I'm sitting.

It becomes very obvious that you, in particular, have been looking at me John; not just once or twice by every chance you get.

I'm in such a strange mood.

I'm feeling playful.

I'm in a mood for teasing.

I know you are watching me.

You've caught me at the right moment because John, I am craving attention right now.

I decide to test your attention.

I lower my book and look at my baby bump.

I run my hand slowly over my pregnant belly pretending I felt the baby move.

I allow my hand to linger there exploring it with my hand.

And there you are, sure enough, watching me the whole time.

Most men ignore me John.

I am a woman in her latest stage of pregnancy.

I know I'm pretty.

Men used to stare and flirt with me constantly.

But after eight months of pregnancy things like flirtatious looks from other men don't happen like they used to.

It makes me sad that men don't think I'm beautiful.

Because being pregnant like this, I have been feeling more sexy than I ever have in my whole life!

I have always hoped somewhere there are men who find pregnant women desirable.

And here on this beach, quite unexpectedly, it seems as if I've discovered that man.

But you are surrounded by your family.

What am I to do?

I feel your eyes on me and an indescribable feeling comes over me.

It's like a switch has been turned on inside.

In just seconds: I desire sex.

My husband wants nothing to do with me.

Don't ask me why.

Oh, he's nice and everything but the more I have grown pregnant the less he wants sex.

My pregnancy is so advanced, my belly is so big and tight its belly button is popping out.

My breasts are enormous.

My areolas have gotten darker and my nipples have become thick and toughened becoming ready for the baby when she comes.

They are sensitive and respond immediately to every touch.

Everything I have is there for my husband whenever he wants me.

But he doesn't want me.

I've tried to talk with him about it.

He doesn't realize how much I think about it: how much I need it.

In a matter of seconds I can change from the perfectly conservative expectant mother to a woman who craves the way it used to be.

It happens all the time for me.

One moment I am fine.

And the next I am craving a cock that is massaging the thick walls of my vagina, sliding up inside me, massaging, satisfying my hunger for it and it takes over all my thoughts!

My husband even knows just how far I would debase myself for him if only he would fuck me long and hard and yet he does nothing about it.

He ignores me!

I used to feel ashamed lusting after his cock so often.

I have gotten on my knees and sucked him so good praying he would give it to me a long hard pussy fucking me until I come so good: just once.

And he won't do it.

I become so hungry for that kind of sex I can spend hours in my bed alone pleasing myself with my fingers playing with my clit, putting them inside my own pussy until I make myself come.

It's so frustrating because it doesn't satisfy me completely.

But that is all I have.

I deserve more that, John.

And here you suddenly are surrounded by your family giving me looks that are driving me wild.

I don't care about what anyone thinks.

I will do everything I can to enhance and develop that attention in any way I can.

I have been deprived for far too long to let this chance pass me by.

I need to make you really see me.

I'm taking off my sunglasses and pretending I don't notice you.

I reach in my bag for suntan lotion.

I squeeze it onto the palm of my hand and slip my bikini straps so they drape down my arms and apply lotion lovingly to my bare shoulders.

More, thick creamy white sunblock is applied carefully to the slope of my chest.

My fingertips go just beneath my bikini top seam carefully finding places which just might become sunburned if I don't protect myself.

I re-arrange my bikini straps on my shoulders again.

I adjust my pink top adjusting it so my oversized breasts settle into their cups more comfortably.

I am slow and obvious to you yet I pretend you aren't watching.

I can't lean over this pregnant belly like other girls

In this higher style lawn chair and one ankle across my knee there is no missing my parted legs, my bikini bottoms and the way they hug my crotch.

I apply sunblock onto each one of my legs very deliberately.

Another woman would excuse that display due to my condition.

But spending all that time positioned this way allows you to see the bulge of my pregnant pussy straining against the material right there before your eyes.

That view of me was for your eyes John.

I can feel you watching me intently.

I use my hands slowly on my inner thighs framing the obvious space between my legs.

The sun is warm. I shake back my silky blonde hair.

I stand up from my chair.

I squeeze more sunblock into my palm.

I apply that sunblock lovingly onto my pregnant belly as if I am completely alone on this beach.

I smooth its protection slowly and deliberately: all over its sides, its heavy bulge, even testing my popped out belly button.

Ten feet away you are sitting there with your friends and family staring at this private sensual ritual I have provided for just you.

Watch as my hands apply it all about the abundance of my protruding belly until I have made sure every bit has been absorbed by its upper bulge, its swollen sides and by working two hands beneath its underside carefully every inch of this eighth month fullness of my pregnancy has been lovingly attended to.

There is more John.

I turn away and try to reach my back with sun block ; moving from one hip to the other.

You can see the fullness of my buttocks in my pink bikini bottoms.

There is no missing my wide hips or my waistline and the protrusion of my belly on both sides.

I will bend forward to put sunblock on the backs of my legs so you can't miss this ass of mine and

a peek at my pussy from behind.

It bulges tight and firm against the offered crotch of my bikini bottoms for you.

You haven't missed any of it.

How to separate you from your family is my only thought.

I decide maybe it's time to visit the waters' edge to cool my feet.

This way I can walk carefully past where you are sitting.

No one is paying any attention to me but you.

As I pass I look into your eyes and smile at you for the first time and you smile back..

At the waters' edge I look back over my shoulder to where you are sitting and hold my stare for a moment.

I see you talk to your family as they begin picking up their belongings and leave the beach for lunch as you linger behind.

I'm hoping we can finally talk when I see you come to where I'm standing.

I am so filled with anticipation.

You are beside me.

We make small talk.

You are handsome, friendly, attentive and so nice

We talk about my baby coming.

You compliment me.

I move the conversation to my girlfriends and my beach house.

It's right nearby, I tell you, only a walk away.

I mention how comfortable it is compared to this hot beach.

I tell you I'm thinking of going up there.

Would you mind helping me with my chair?

My mind is racing.

My friends will be gone from the beach house for hours.

You agree.

There is no sign of your friends or family.

Do you see what I mean?

In no time at all my thoughts are overwhelmed by sinful, illicit thoughts focusing on you being alone with me inside those doors.

You carry my chair as we walk across the sand.

I pretend to lose my balance so I can take your arm.

It stays there.

I've brushed against you.

I'm in this little cover-up.

It barely hides my pregnant belly.

It's obvious where your eyes are looking.

I've wanted to get your complete attention.

I tried not to be obvious about it but now I am and you know it.

The sand is hot.

We get to the house and stand by the outdoor shower where you hose off our feet for us both before we go inside.

You are so cute John.

You offer to dry my feet for me.

We close the sliding doors behind us.

I explain again that my girlfriends won't be back for hours.

Would you like to sit down and have a drink with me?

It's so hot outside and it's so comfortable in here isn't it?

John I saw how you were watching me on the beach.

You are so different about pregnant women than other men.

I think I know how you feel about them..

You see pregnant women all the time.

You stare at their pregnant bellies, their breasts bulging out of their tops,

You see them in stores, at the mall, walking with their girlfriends, in restaurants, in the office, you see them every day and they seem so reserved, private and content going about their lives and waiting for the birth of their child.

But you have no idea what we are going through inside.

If men who are excited by a pregnant woman knew that about us: oh my god.

It doesn't matter if we are single, living with someone or happily married: we yearn for attention from a man every minute of the day.

And it's not conversation we want.

We've worked at our jobs for as long as we could.

Now we are so pregnant that we are at home, we can't sleep, our backs hurt, our feet are sore and our maternity leave is so boring we are going crazy.

There is nothing to do but wait. Our husbands are at work. Our friends aren't around.

There is TV and magazines and we can go shopping or take a walk but everywhere we go and everything we think about goes back to wanting to just feel good like we used to, wanting to feel pleasure again, and always, always, always: wanting sex.

It is much more than our emotions.

No matter how prudent we think we are, there are hormones and feelings raging inside us that would make us abandon everything waiting faithfully at home.

I am going to make an admission to you.

Every other pregnant woman you've seen is no different than I am John.

We have the same urges, the same desires and the same wants.

Eventually we yearn to be satisfied in a man's arms.

Something as simple as a hello can make us all into your sweet lovely pregnant Heather: sensual, aroused and so very willing.

It's every pregnant woman's obsession.

They would happily be in the same predicament that I am in with you right now.

We have what you love.

You watching me on the beach made me feel so sexy.

It made me feel desired John and I need that right now.

I can't be blamed if I like feeling desired and here we are alone.

"Oh!"

I can feel the baby move.

Here: feel my belly.

Can you feel it?

Can you feel her movement inside me?

Put your hands here like that.

Oh My! She's very active today!

I can see the excitement in your eyes.

You've wanted to and now I've finally gotten you to touch me.

I need your touch so bad John.

It's so soothing, so comforting and I don't want you to stop.

No one will ever know about this.

Why are you hesitating?

You are standing right in front of me.

No one will ever find out.

Will it convince you if I remove my cover-up?

What if I exposed my breasts to you?

Supposed I took off my top?

I'm doing it, John: slipping out of my cover-up, reaching behind to unhook the catch of my bikini top, slipping it over my shoulders and tossing it to the sofa behind me.

Look at them John.

See how full they are, how swollen they are, how filled with milk they are becoming?

See how thick my areolas are.

Look how thick and stiffened my nipples have become?

Why are you hesitating?

Aren't they everything you want?

Please: no one will ever know.

Here: let me take your wrists and pull your hands to them. Will that convince you?

There: John, yes.

Your hands are so forceful on my breasts!

Yes, that's it.

Feel how hard my nipples are against your palms.

You are squeezing them John.

You have no idea how much I need to be touched this way.

My husband won't even kiss me.

He doesn't care how badly I need to be touched.

Kiss me please John.

Just let me feel your lips against mine.

Kiss me while you lift my breasts and feel their weight in your hands.

My nipples are like stiff cones. Pinch them for me.

Kiss me again John: yes.

Will this convince you?

I will sit on this sofa in front of you.

I am unlacing your swimsuit and undoing the velcro and sliding them down.

Don't stop playing with my titties.

Oh my god, John!

Look how hard you've become for me!

I'm releasing your manhood; that cock of yours.

Oh god, John, your beautiful cock is in my face.

I want it in my hands so it can't escape.

I'm kissing it John.

I'm kissing the head of your engorged cock, John.

I'm licking it.

I'm holding your wonderful hard cock and putting my tongue all over it like a delicious vanilla cone.

Don't stop me John.

I want to do this.

I want your cock in my mouth.

I don't care anymore.

I have your balls in one hand while my other is grasping the thick shaft of your cock.

My lips are wet on the head of your cock.

Play with me John.

Play with my titties, work them with your hands and pinch my nipples.

Twist them, god yes, while I suck your hard cock.

I want to suck it deep like I never have sucked another man's cock before.

I love it.

I'm slobbering all over it and its' become wet with my saliva.

It's bulging so strong for me.

I will take it deep into my throat if you want.

I feel it pushing my tongue out of the way.

I feel it against the back of my throat.

It's choking me and I don't care.

Test me with it.

Hold my head in your hands.

Fuck my mouth with your cock until I'm gagging on it.

Fuck my mouth until your cock is forcing me to salivate all over it.

Use me like your cock-sucking little pregnant whore.

Look into my eyes while my lips surround its head.

Look at my pretty blue eyes staring at you while your cock enters my mouth over and over again.

Make my eyes water.

Look at the concern in my face.

Look at my disbelief.

I could have had no idea the size of it, the girth, the thickness of it widening my mouth filling it completely with hot cock flesh.

Going down my throat this way I have to hold onto your hips.

My mouth is clamped about its thick shaft John!

Look down at your pretty pregnant slut now.

Her eyes are wet.

Her mascara is running and she doesn't care.

Hold her long hair.

Pull that hair out of its tie-back so it hangs around her face.

She is your very own pretty cock-hungry pregnant Heather.

My pregnancy has been so ordinary, so reserved and normal.

But that is over forever.

Fuck my mouth with your cock John.

I've never been handled with such humiliating sexual passion in my life.

My humiliation has become irresistible, god help me.

It excites me beyond belief.

Can it only be because I am pregnant?

Or will I always be this way from now on?

What have I been missing?

My heart is pounding.

I could have never imagined being used this way!

Never: ever have I hungered for something like this until now.

Not like this John.

The noises I'm making sucking your cock, slurping licking gasping: they fill the room with their oral sounds.

I can hear myself moan for it, god help me, like a shameful slutty whore.

I don't care.

My groaning is only proof of my debasement.

The unmistakable aroma of cock mixed with my saliva fills the air around us.

The smell of sex: so good and so missing from my life for so long.

I am so fucking wet sitting on the edge of this couch.

I pull away from your massive cock and my saliva streams between your cock and my lips.

I am beside myself with arousal.

I grasp your wet shaft and smear it against my face.

I smear it against my neck, my chin, my cheeks, my eyes, my lips until my tongue is all loving and desperate on your cock again.

I have become such a dirty girl: your dirty pregnant whore.

God help me, it excites me so much to be that for you.

How long will I continue to do this?!

Would I do this until your cock comes all over my face?!?

I would do that willingly: gladly John.

You pull away from my mouth and lips with a slurp.

That wet sucking slurp echoes in the empty room.

Your wet slippery cock goes right to my breasts.

You ask me to hold my own titties in front of you.

I obey.

I manipulate them the way you demand.

I press them together.

I knead my own breasts until my nipples pop erect.

I allow you to grind and press your cock all over my pregnant titties.

The way you want.

Your cockhead is sloppy against my hard nipples, John, all slippery with my own saliva and your pre-come.

The sexy smell of it fills my nostrils: the sex-smell of sucked cock and leaking come all over my wet breasts.

The smell of sex is all over me.

My nostrils are flared with the aroma of sex

Rubbing that wet cockhead over my nipples you start smearing it against my pregnant belly.

Cock all over my pregnancy.

Your demanding insistent engorged cock is rubbing itself all over my pregnant belly.

This beautiful massive cock has me in its control.

I am so aroused arousing I can almost feel your testosterone seeping into my flesh.

Look at me.

Look at my pleading blue eyes staring at you!

Look how I've pulled my breasts out to make my nipples find your cockhead.

Listen to my sighs.

You can hear me groan for your cock can't you?

Why won't my husband fuck me?

He knows how much I need it.

But you are different John.

You love me for my condition.

Just listen to the shameful admissions I'm making to you!

Like the cock-hungry slut I know I've become.

Oh!

You are lowering yourself to your knees between my legs!

I'm moving my hips to the edge of this sofa.

There is my wet pussy there for whatever you want to do to it.

My cunt is all warm wet and soft hidden beneath the bulge of my pregnant belly.

12