The Sunshine Room: Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but what about tonight?"

"Well, I mayyyy have asked about you, about when you normally came in, told them I was interested."

"So Marcie, how long as she known?"

"Come on, Cherry, I told her what happened on the business trip as soon as I got home. She's been teasing me about it for months. Told me if we ever actually ran into you here, well..."

"Sneaky, Dan." She shook her head. "Too bad this is a one-time deal." He grunted noncommittally, looking up in the doorway, and then scrambling up to a sitting position.

Marcie sauntered into the room, holding out her hand.

"All ready to go, baby?" she asked, and Dan slid off the bed, pulling his jeans up and zipping them. Cherry watched him, still feeling the desire for him sparking in her. This was going to make work a little more...interesting.

"Nice to finally meet you, Marcie," said Cherry with a little wave of her hand. "Oh, and Dan?" He turned back at the doorway, hair tousled, eyes still a little vague.

"Hm?"

"See you Monday."

12