The Sunshine Room: Nick + Bree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, Matt brought his hand down on Shana's upturned bottom. She jerked and let out a throaty moan. Nick could see Bree's expression of surprise. Matt gave Shana a good, long spanking, leaving lengthy pauses for her to recover before continuing. Her moans filled the room, and for twenty long minutes, the room was quiet, enthralled by the performance. Matt straddled Shana's back, rubbing his leather-clad cock against her, almost as if he was riding a horse.

He grabbed hold of her long brown hair and tugged on it, pulling her head up at what looked to be an uncomfortable angle. He smacked her ass again, eliciting a shout from her. Again and again he spanked her, until she was crying out, "Yes! Yes! More!" He quickened the pace of the blows, and Shana rolled her hips beneath him. The movement highlighted her pussy again, now swollen and very obviously wet. Then he switched his position, kneeling behind her and delivering sharp, punishing slaps to her buttocks and to her pussy directly. Her moaning dissolved into incoherent patches of sound, and her hips jerked in the clear rhythmic patterns of orgasm.

Nick watched with pleasure, feeling his cock thickening in his pants. His attention was drawn periodically to Bree, who had shifted from surprise, to polite attention, to rapt interest in what was going on in front of them. Then he noticed that she was subtly shifting her position on his lap. Her breathing was shallow, coming more quickly, and her eyes were glazed over. Had she actually enjoyed that? As she shifted again, he noticed the dampness of a wet patch growing on his thigh.

Matt was leading Shana off into one of the semi-private rooms to give her a proper fucking, and the audience was now beginning to disperse.

"So, how did you like the show?" came a voice from behind them. Ian straddled an abandoned chair next to them. Nick looked expectantly at Bree.

"It was, um, interesting," she squeaked out.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you, pet?" Nick asked, reminding her of the role she was playing. She didn't know that Ian knew who she really was.

"Oh, yes," she corrected herself.

"How much did you enjoy it?" he prodded.

"I, um, what?"

"Why don't you tell Ian how wet it made you?" He was taking a chance on this, he knew. At any moment, she could tell him to go to hell and storm out. The question was, how much did she want the story? Bree blushed furiously.

"It, um, made me...uh, very wet," she mumbled.

"I know; I can feel you. Maybe, if you're a very good little pet, your Master might let you take care of that." Nick traced circles on her inner thigh, drawing closer to the hem of her skirt. He felt Bree quivering, pulling away incrementally, until her back hit the arm of the chair. His fingertips moved closer, closer...

"Don't touch me," Bree snapped, pushing his hand away. Ian raised his eyebrows and a few others looked their way in surprise. Nick's eyes narrows, and Bree realized her mistake.

"Looks like someone's forgotten who's boss, Shasta. You gonna let her get away with that?" taunted Ian.

"Hell no. Get me a paddle," he commanded. When no one moved, he slapped Bree gently on the inner thigh, startling her. Apparently she had thought he was speaking to Ian. "I said, get me a paddle, slut." She looked at him with a noticeable tension in her features. She was pissed, he thought, but conflicted. He pointed across the room, where a low table had various torturous implements on it, free for the borrowing for patrons of the club. Most people brought their own playthings, but not everyone had found their favorites, yet... so a selection.

Bree swallowed hard, obviously thinking about it seriously. She shook her head minutely, then slid off his lap, and had taken only one step before he barked out, "on your hands and knees!"

She stilled, and then dropped to all fours, crawling across the floor. Nick watched appreciatively as her skirt slid up, revealing everything as she crawled. Ian looked at him approvingly.

"I didn't think she'd do it, man," he said in a low voice.

"Neither did I, but I'm not complaining," Nick said gleefully. This was going far better than he'd expected so far. Heck, even the fact that she was still there was an improvement, and he was going to get to spank that taut little ass? So much the better.

Bree had reached the table, and grabbed one of the paddles from it. Finding it too hard to crawl with the object, she was forced to carry it in her mouth. Nick watched with amusement and growing arousal as she crawled back, her face burning in embarrassment. Others were also watching, he noticed. Of course, this sort of thing was nothing unusual around the Sunshine Room. He took the paddle from her.

"Good choice. Now, get ready to receive your punishment." He saw the anger sparking in her eyes, but she dutifully stood and bent over his lap, choosing to point her ass toward Ian instead of having to mortify herself further by watching him watch her. "Now count," he commanded," and if you skip a number, I'll start over."

He pulled his arm back, letting it fall onto Bree's ass with a satisfying smack. She shrieked in pain, but managed to call out her count. Another smack, another cry. Nick paused thoughtfully between each one, giving her time to recover and, if he was lucky, forget what number she was on. She never did. He did notice, however, that with each successive blow, her sounds of pain were quieter, and her counts began to sound more like moans than numbers.

When he reached twenty, he noticed that Bree was practically quivering in his lap, and his cock was rock hard beneath her. Another wet spot had formed beneath her, and he was glad he'd worn black pants tonight. He shifted his gaze from her nicely reddened ass to her upturned face, blotchy and tear-stained, and so incredibly sexy.

He looked into her eyes as he trailed his fingers up her inner thigh, and this time she did not resist. He brushed his fingers up against the edge of her pussy, and was gratified to feel how incredibly wet she was. Her body sang with tension.

"Looks like you really need to come," he said. She didn't answer him, licking her lips nervously. "Bree. Do you want me to make you come?" She swallowed, looking very uncertain, but she finally gave one brief nod. "How do you want me to make you come?" he asked, enjoying himself even when she didn't answer. "Do you want me to fuck your little pussy?" She nodded again. "Here?" Nod. "In front of all these people?" Nod. "You are a little slut, aren't you?"

There was a pause, and then, she nodded once more. His cock pulsed, and he was afraid it was going to explode as she nodded up at him, her dark secret revealed at last. He stood up and bent her over the armchair. Unzipping his pants to release his cock couldn't happen fast enough and without any pretense, he slid it into her soaking wet pussy. He unzipped the back of her bustier and let it fall away from her, reaching beneath her to pinch her nipples roughly.

"Fuck, oh fuck, Nick, yes!" she cried beneath him as he grasped her hips and hammered into her. With one hand, she gripped the chair back. With the other, she furiously rubbed her clit. Nick was amazed that she was letting him do this, here in the middle of a room, and she was really getting into it. She was so amazingly tight that he felt his balls drawing up after only a few minutes of fucking her.

When she cried out that she was going to come, he almost lost control, but at the last minute, he recovered himself, pulling out and pulling her arm away from touching herself before she could come. He took a deep breath, noticing how red and angry his cock looked. To his surprise, Bree dropped to her knees and sucked him into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around him and he shivered, pushing her away. He nudged her onto her back and knelt between her legs, pushing her knees wide open. She started to touch herself again, but Nick slapped her hand away.

"No. I'm going to make you come for me, slut." He positioned his cock at her entrance, watching her move her hips to get him inside. Then he slid back into her, slowly. He slid out again, and then forced it into her harder, making her cry out. He fucked her, knowing he would only last another few minutes. Bree was screwing up her cute face in concentration.

"Oh, you want to come?" he taunted.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Beg for it," he ordered.

"Please, Nick, I want to come so bad. Please, will you make me come all over your big cock? My pussy wants it, wants her master to touch it and make it come." The torrent of dirty words kept pouring out of Bree's mouth, mixing with the wet sounds of their fucking. Nick let out a grown and slid his hands between them, rubbing her clit firmly with his fingertips. Instantly, she cried out, her pussy clamping down tightly on his cock. Her hips jerked up against his.

"Fuck, fuck, oh God, Nick, give it to me! I want your come inside me," she called.

"Oh shit," he grunted, emptying his balls into her on a final hard thrust. He let his breath out in whoosh of sound, shuddering as her pussy continued squeezing his sensitive cock. He looked down to see Bree's head thrown back, eyes closed and an actual smile - albeit a small one - on her face. But as soon as he withdrew his softening cock from her, it was like this side of her escaped back to wherever she usually kept it.

She blushed all over, standing uncomfortably and crossing her arms over her breasts until he could retrieve her bustier and help her back into it. Even then, she no longer seemed as comfortable as she had been in it, and didn't relax, even a little bit, until she was bundled back up into her coat. She disappeared into the bathroom at the club, and didn't come out for ten minutes. When she did, it looked like she might have been crying.

Nick felt a little twinge of guilt, but hell, she actually HAD asked to be fucked, right? It didn't really make him feel any better. He asked her if she wanted to see anything else, but she set her jaw, avoiding eye contact.

"I'd like to go home, please."

"Okay, sure, I'll go get the car."

"No! I'll, um, I'll go with you," she said, with a quick glance at Ian, who was actually not even paying attention to her at that point.

They walked out into the cold night air, and Bree only spoke again to tell him an address. She curled up in the passenger seat, facing away from him, and might even have fallen asleep. He couldn't tell. He drove her to a tall building down near the university, and she got out of the car, slamming the door behind her. She walked away, and she didn't look back.

-----

A week later, Nick sat behind his desk, reviewing portfolios from prospective applicants to his pool of actresses. He liked to stay active in his business. Success required the personal touch, after all. His secretary stuck her head around the door, holding up another manila envelope.

"Mr. Shasta, this one was just dropped off. Would you like to look at it now, or should I hold onto it for your next review period?"

"Oh, hell, might as well give it to me right now. I'm looking at the others anyway." She handed him the manila envelope, and he noticed right away that there was no postage on it. "Hey, Linda, who dropped it off? There's no stamp."

"I don't know, Mr. Shasta. Sharon said she just went to run an errand, and when she came back, it was sitting on the floor by the front door.

"Huh," he grunted, dismissing her. He tore open the flap and slid the contents out onto his desk.

A typical application to be in his films consisted of a paper application form, a letter of introduction, and three 8x10 glossies, plus a video clip if the woman had been in films before. The contents of this envelope were a small stack of glossy photos - about 10 of them - a DVD, and a little note. He sighed. Another person who didn't know procedure. If she was even remotely interesting, he'd have to have Linda send the woman a formal application.

He picked up the stack, preparing to stuff it back into the envelope to look at later, when his attention was caught by the just-visible hair on one picture, straight, glossy, black hair cut in a choppy bob. He slid the note on top down, and saw Bree's face staring at him from the picture. He flipped through the others, completely in disbelief.

The shots were of her in various stages of undress, smiling or winking coquettishly. He shook his head slowly and picked up the note.

It read: "Dear Nick, Please consider this (and the enclosed DVD) as my application for a position in your company. I'm very flexible and will accept whatever position you think suits me. But please don't think I've given up on journalism! In fact, I'd like to schedule a second interview. Give me a call if you're interested! Bree"

He set the note down, picked up the DVD thoughtfully, and grinned. Oh, he was a lucky, lucky bastard.

12