The Super-Duper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

"OH MY GOD!"

The sense of reality was thrown at Somalia, as if it was a bucket that was full of cold water. The fog of mind-numbing, sex-induced pleasure was taken away from her and she was back to her senses, thanks to a shouted-out statement. The statement was screamed from across the living room, from the suite's front door. Somalia wasn't sure which person was the owner of that exclamation, but it didn't matter because she wished all four of them a "thousand deaths".

Well, she wished them all a "thousand deaths" for a millisecond, before she realized her predicament and becoming humiliated enough to dismount off of Tristan and running off to the bathroom.

"Where are you going? I was enjoying the show!" was what she heard being shouted at her, as she slammed the bathroom's door shut. Her fingers set the door's locking mechanism in place and she leaned up against the door. Alone, in a quiet room, seem to have amp up all of the negativity that she feeling. She could feel the tears forming. Soon, there was a series of four knocks on the door.

"Somalia, open the door," she heard Tristan said to her, from the other side of the door.

"No, I'm busy," she lied to him.

"No, you're not. You're leaning against the door."

'How the fuck does he knows that?' she wondered.

"I could feel the weight of your body pressed against the door," he said to her, as if he had just read her mind. "Come on, baby, open up the door. If you are worry about Cassandra, Chelsea and Maya, don't worry. I have the bedroom's door closed and Gumby is cussing their asses out right now. You should hear her right now."

To prove his point, he became silent and sure enough, Somalia heard Gumby's booming voice. Her voice was muffled to the point that she couldn't make out what she was saying. She giggled, a sign of joy, which was a reprieve from how bad she felt.

"See, now can you come out of the bathroom or allow me to come in, please?"

With some reluctance, she unlocked the door and pulled away from it. The door opened slowly and Tristan walked into the bathroom. He was still nude and he was still aroused. He walked up to Somalia and provided her with a passionate kiss that made her temporarily forget everything. He pulled her into his embrace and held her. "Are you—?

"I'm fine, but I am feeling embarrassed though," she answered his unspoken inquiry. "I can tell that you weren't unfazed by it," she said to him, referring to his erection that was now pressing against her stomach. His laughter had rung out throughout the bathroom.

"Honey, it's going to take more than being catch in the act to make Junior down there, to go down," he stated.

"Speaking of which, I know that you guys go through a case of 'Blue Balls' if you don't get any relief, but can we not—

"Don't worry about that, baby. We don't have to do anything that you don't want to do. In fact, we can lie in bed and cuddle." She looked up at him and slugged him on the arm. "Ow. What was that for?"

"For being such a smart ass," she informed him, before giving him a peck on the chin. She parted from him and led him out of the bathroom.

"Your ability to punch like a dude is the only thing that I didn't miss about you," he stated as he was led out of the room. "Gee, you could be a welterweight champion with those blows."

Tristan had kept to his word and didn't try to initiate any type of sexual encounter. Somalia and he lied in bed and talked. Like the encounter at The Snowbird and The Falcon restaurant, the conversation was easy-going and fluid between them. She listened to him as he discussed certain things about his life: his college years, his marriage to Hill (which she pretended to not know anything about it), the reasoning behind his divorce, tales about his job, stories about his childhood and so on. After hearing stories about his life, Somalia told him a few things about her life: her friendship with Gumby, some things about Julian (but a lot of which she omitted), brief tales of her job, a few tales of her hardships: homelessness, her relationship with her parents and about Julian's battles with his asthma and with schoolyard bullies. With the tales that she had told about Julian, Tristan wondered if they were true. If so, he thought, then he felt like he needed to have a conversation with a few kids from his son's school. It was during this time that the both of them had considered spilling out their secrets. For Tristan, it was of his knowledge about Julian's existence and some other things. For Somalia, it was of telling Tristan that he was the papa of a ten year-old boy. But, as they stared at each other and seen the contentment on each other's faces, they decided to keep quiet. They both ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

When Tristan awoken, which was a few hours later, he woke up to the feeling of busting his nut off. The cause of the pleasant surprise was sitting on top of him, riding his dick and with her, moaning out her sexual release. He felt his cock shoot up streams and streams of cum into her waiting womb. The knowledge of both of them having unprotected sex and for her to become pregnant had slipped into his mind. The concept of her fat and swollen with his second child did not frighten him at all. He relished the thought of having another baby with her. Once her climax dissipated, she collapsed on top of his body.

"Oh" she gasped, as she panted.

"I agree" he panted. His wrapped her up in his arms. "What brought that on?"

"You didn't like it?"

"No, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it very much."

"Good" she groaned. "I just wanted to give you something that you would remember this trip by."

"Baby, I am definitely going to remember this for an eternity" he joked. There were three knocks on the bedroom's door. Somalia sat up and glared at the door.

"Yes, Gumby?" she said to the door.

Tristan had taken the opportunity to play with her breasts. A tremor escaped her body. He could feel his cock hardening again.

"I was wondering—

A moan escaped from Somalia as a ripple of pleasure slammed into her, when she felt Tristan withdraw slightly but only to ram his cock back into her.

"—never mind" Gumby said from the other side of the door.

********

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers
12