The Supermarket Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
115 Followers

"Mister?" Erin said, raising her head to look back over her shoulder at him, "Do you have to? I mean stop? You feel really good inside me."

Now he really couldn't stop himself. Joe grabbed Erin's arm and he pulled her quickly up from the desk, turning her and kissing her lips. They were hungry kisses, grateful kisses, and he was completely overwhelmed by a desire to possess this girl forever.

Since she leaned back against the desk, Joe lifted her leg slightly and pushed up and into her again, and Erin held him tight and sighed contentedly. She felt so good around him, and he apparently felt pretty good inside her too.

They stood like that, kissing, as his dick ran up into her slowly, until his brain became white hot, and he felt his balls tighten and burn, releasing a new flood inside Erin. She moaned and held him tightly, kissing his neck, and this time he did soften, fairly quickly, and his cock slipped from her.

Joe shoved his gleaming, shrunken equipment into his shorts and quickly pulled up his slacks, then stumbled around the desk to his chair and collapsed into it. He saw that Erin had remained where she was, leaning against the desk, and he told her to sit. When she did, she was clumsy, falling into the seat, and she sat with her legs spread, her pink flesh showing, wet and glistening. He saw for the first time her thick black curls, shaped into a diminutive triangle, and he watched her hands as she wiped at the slickness on her thighs.

"Erin," Joe said softly, having mostly caught his breath, "I want for you to get dressed and go out to the parking lot. I'll be along shortly to take you to the motel." He directed her to wait next to the deep blue Subaru, and told her he would be along shortly.

He watched her with fascination as she slid her thong back up her thighs and snugged them into place, and then put on her jeans. When her shoes were on and tied, Joe handed her the knapsack and unlocked the door for her. She was just stepping out when Joe was seized by feeling and pulled her back and kissed her hard.

The knapsack hit the floor and her arms were around him, holding him tightly. Gasping for breath, Joe looked up into her pretty green eyes and said, "Most of the time, here at the store, I'm Mr. Willis, but please, please call me Joe when we're alone."

"Hi Joe," Erin said with a smile, and she dipped her head and bit his lower lip softly. "Don't be too long, okay?" And then she was gone.

Joe hurried around his office, wiping up the evidence of his indiscretion, putting away papers, and generally enjoying the pervasive smell of sex that permeated the whole office. And then, just as he was about to leave, Joe sat down and picked up his phone. He dialed and waited as it rang.

"'Lo?" Gwen's sleepy, deep voice answered.

"Hi Gwen," Joe said, feeling very happy.

"Joe? Why aren't you home? Don't forget to bring home the bread. I need you to check that light bulb in the living room, and I think the dishwasher's broken. I don't know why you don't ask for a raise, or get a real job. You've been at that store for years and they-"

"Gwen?" Joe said loudly, "shut up!"

"What?" she shouted, starting to wheeze, a sign that the fight was joined and would go on for hours. Again.

"I'm not going to go home tonight, Gwen," Joe said, seeing the dried tear stains on a sheet of paper. "I'm not going back there ever. I'm not happy with you Gwen, and I'm going to be happy."

"Are you crazy? Have you been drinking? You're fucking one of those skinny little sluts at the store, aren't you? It's that Aimee! I know-"

"Goodbye, Gwen." Joe hung up the phone and was locking his door when he heard it begin to ring inside his office. Joe went downstairs and said goodnight to the remaining crew, and apologized to Denny, his night assistant manager, for the calls he'd be receiving from Gwen.

The automatic doors slid open, and a crisp night breeze blew across Joe. He went out to the parking lot, finding his crappy little car exactly where he'd left it. And beside it stood a gorgeous eighteen year old girl who was watching him, smiling at him. His cock rolled over sleepily in his shorts and gave him a happy thumbs up, and Joe smiled.

When he pulled Erin into his arms he began to laugh.

Joe was happy. Happy and excited to see where his bright future would take him.

LitRiter
LitRiter
115 Followers
12