The Supply Closet

Story Info
Summer means the return of that one special intern.
1.2k words
3.99
19.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the beginning of summer and that always meant that the new interns would soon be shuffling in fresh-faced, eager and naïve. Everything we all were once but lost for one reason or another. But it'd been four years for Sara. She could have taken any other internship she wanted but she always came back. I don't think she even needed to intern with us since this was her last year and she was planning on going to law school. Most of the gossip around the office pointed toward the fact that Sara was the boss' niece but I knew better. Sara came back for me.

Knowing that Sara was coming always made my stomach flutter. For some reason, I was always nervous around her. But then she'd corner me in the supply closet and I'd forget my own name. It was my lips she craved, my pussy she ached for, my strong arms holding her down that she came back for year after year.

And oh man was she delicious. Sara always tasted like salt water taffy. Tart and sweet yet the perfect combination of wet and soft. And at the same time, she was the epitome of refined. She had full, chestnut brown hair. She was long, lean and graceful. Her face looked like it was made to be framed by glittering jewelry and fine clothes. Perfect, pouty red lips. Small, pointed breast with the most mouthwatering nipples. Soft, shaved pussy lips that I swear she moisturized daily. Freshly manicured and pedicured. Just perfect.

The first year I met her, I was fresh out of art school. I swear I did my best to soften my butchy look. I made an attempt to wear tinted lip-gloss and even tried my hand at skirts and heels. But I couldn't go through with it and in the end, I decided a compromise would have to do and settled for wearing a bit of rouge.

Sara had just begun working on her BA in English Literature at Columbia. She had nothing to do that summer so Madeline (the boss) decided that she would pair us so that I could help entertain Sara. The fact that I was new myself didn't register with Madeline but I was more than happy to help. I don't know what it was, but I swore I saw a mischievous twinkle in Sara's eyes and thought that, at the very least, babysitting the boss' niece would break up the monotony of the workday.

At the time, the job was something to do. But the minute I met Sara, she was something I wanted to do for now or for always. I wasn't sure. All I knew was that my pussy wept just thinking about her and I always looked forward to the arrival of the summer interns.

On the morning of her first day, I led Sara into the supply closet to show her where everything was and noticed that Sara was observing my movements and instructions from across the room but she didn't seem to be listening. Her eyes were intently focused on my mouth and she'd clasped her hands tightly behind her back, like she was hiding something. I stopped mid-sentence when I noticed her lips quirk into a sly smile.

"Isn't there something more fun we could be doing? I mean really," Sara drawled like she was already done with this part of orientation.

"Well, Ms. Huxley. I think we can probably take a break for a bit and talk about Madeline's schedule..."

"Fuck Madeline's schedule," Sara slurred. "Tell me about you. You obviously like me so tell me what it is you like about me. And my name is Sara."

It took several second before I could form a sentence.

"Well Sara. I'm not sure what that has to do with the office. I think Madeline really wants you to get familiar with the office so that you could help out this summer." I couldn't hide the stuttering in my voice and the wetness that was forming between my legs was becoming a distraction.

"Oh hush," she whispered and stalked toward me, stopping in just a few short strides. She pressed herself against me and, without a word, she crushed her lips to mine and I melted into her sweet, hot breath.

I tried to keep my hands from clawing at her but couldn't find a place to put them. It didn't help that she'd grabbed both of my hands, placed them on her tits and squeezed.

"Oh yeah," she uttered breathlessly. "Show me what you want."

Her words caused my mind to stir in confusion. Was she new to this? Had she ever been with a woman?

My question was answered when her knee jammed into my crotch. This girl knew what she was doing. She slowly rubbed her knee against my clit and I moaned in response and moved my hands to her waist to pull her close. She was so hot and eager, it took every ounce of control not to swallow her whole. The friction against my clit was so delicious, I almost forgot where we were. I pulled away for a split second in protest but suddenly she was sucking me through my blouse, creating a wet spot where my hard nipple was trying to poke through. And I didn't want to break away.

We became a tangle of hands and legs, tongues and mouths, soft moans and muffled cries. Hands began to slip under waistbands and eventually we found ourselves glued to the wall, impaled on slick fingers pumping in and out furiously. I was no longer myself but a wild, feral animal, desperately trying to mount Sara, the boss' niece. And I couldn't stop. I was so close and I knew she was too by the way she was whimpering against my neck, swirling her tongue over and over again on the same wet spot. It wasn't until we heard voices outside of the door and heard the doorknob begin to turn that she put her hand over my mouth, buried her face in my shoulder and we cried out in silent ecstasy.

We came together while listening to Madeline ask a staffer where I'd taken her niece, and why we were taking so long. We came while the staffer jiggled the doorknob several times, nervously trying to show her that the supply closet was closed and that there was no way we'd be in there. It took several minutes to steady ourselves and for the voices to move away from the door. When the voices finally faded, we giggled uncontrollable at how close we came to being discovered. And for so many other reasons.

I eventually realized that the room reeked of sex and that we were slick with sweat and our own juices. I moved quickly to straighten my clothes but Sara placed her lips inches away from mine.

"Baby, don't move," she breathed. "Let's give it a minute and get to know each other. Tell me about you."

That was four years ago. And this morning as I was getting ready for work, I smiled at the fact that it was summer again and that I would be spending so much time showing Sara Huxley the ropes...again. If it made the boss happy, who was I to complain?