The Supreme Court Phony Farce Predicted Rulings

Story Info
Comments on the U.S. Supreme Court.
953 words
2.02
4.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one branch of government that you can always be assured of perpetual dysfunction is the US Supreme Court.

Put aside that the former administration injecting two highly corrupted corporate justices to the US Supreme Court.

Put aside these same justices made past & current decisions that placed this country back over one hundred years when they illegally made decisions that put corporations over citizen in 2010.

The healthcare /Obama-care case.

The argument by twenty-six states, demanded a court ruling in question, can the United States government force you to buy health insurance?

The new healthcare bill will go in effect next year

With total maturation by 2013.

The bill will convey that anybody who can financially pay for healthcare will pay a nominal fee for coverage. The government & states would subsidize people who cannot pay for healthcare ensuring every man, women & child would have healthcare for the first time in the whole of United States.

Already, for a start and for the common good of society,

The following are expected services that governments should provide, as in many other countries of the world.

1- The United States forces you to buy a driver's license, license plates & car insurance.

You pay for transportation even if you don't drive.

2-The US government forces you to pay taxes, in acting in furtherance of national security, lighting highways, offering necessary essential services, law enforcement, libraries, museums, education, courts, Etc.

3-The US government forces you to pay fees to enjoy national parks.

You pay for park services even if you don't use the county & national parks.

4-The US government forces you to get inoculations

5-The US government forces you to pay to enter & leave this country with passports & border control fees.

6- The US government forces you to drink clean water & somewhat breath clean air. You pay for this in taxes already to fund the EPA & clean water act.

7-The US government forces you into wars that you have no say, no creditable reasons but a crooked word & the guarding & facilitating private corporate maniacal greedy interests.

In 2009, both the House of representatives and the Senate voted to mandate for the first time in this nation's history, a healthcare bill.

Now all will be taken away due to greed, blind prejudice, hatred, with malice & forethought by the inept & extremely right wing corrupted Supreme Court.

There are emergency rooms all over United States with people moaning, bleeding, and suffering with agony & despair.

The current insurance network feeds on the despair of beholding public, unable to afford healthcare, mortgaging their homes, taking out loans, tearing this country apart at its seams.

Emergency rooms all over United States will agree that strict priority is given to those with premium insurance opposed to low or no health insurance.

If you care to enter any emergency room in United States, what you will find are poor people laying in the halls, on the floor, in stretchers, not being seen for hours, moaning in agony without pity, remorse or empathy.

The current health care system simply doesn't care, as they're entire forte to dealing with the poor is to hurry up and die.

Poor people don't have monies for medicine and preventive healthcare.

The current health care system is extremely broken, draining federal, county & city resources.

Insurance companies are padding their own by multi nation conglomerates on the backs of Medicare & Medicaid recipients.

When poor people get sick for any reason, they go to the emergency room in United States, because they don't have their own doctors.

A typical doctors visit is about $40.00 , compared to an average emergency room visit costing $2000.

If you cannot pay the emergency room visit, the city, county & federal government subsidies it or the hospital writes it off in taxes.

To ensure themselves of maximum payment, hospitals, clinics, discriminate with the public by a class system.

This US Supreme Court will now enter a ruling against the congressional & senate passed healthcare system or as the right wing say, Obama-Care.

Poor people will keep dying in record numbers all over the United States,

People will continue to saturate the emergency rooms in United States, lying on the floors, in gurneys, slabs in agonizing pain.

No preventive care, any care for children, any anything.

People with pre existing conditions will all die for lack of healthcare.

Now on the eve of the implantation of the first true healthcare system for all in the history of this county, the maniacal corporate & corrupted right wing has maneuvered their way unto the maniacal corporate & corrupted right wing of the US Supreme Court.

How arrogant,

How inappropriate,

How corruptly predictable.

This is about money or as the right wing says, (OPP) other peoples property/money.

They want to control you and your choices in regards to healthcare and continue. They want you subservient & dependent on their corrupted system. It is more profitable to them to keep things as they are, then allow people to progress.

We must remember that all US Supreme Court Justices are appointed for life. That means no oversight, except by the right wing corrupted congress.

Once again the money will triumph over the need of the people.

Once again, our once great nation will suffer a downward spiral in true democracy & the respect for the human condition.

Once again, familiar thyme has risen; as they have scooped the foulest disease from the human gutters and the infection is spreading rapid.

The needs of the many are greater then the needs of the few or the one.

Welcome back to the Stone Age!

Everett C Borders jr. Ph.D.