The Sure Thing Ch. 01

Story Info
He does love to bet on things.
1.2k words
3.82
75k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a gambler. Oh, not a high roller by any means, but I do love to bet on things. Once, in Houston at the Hyatt Regency, a couple of us sat in the lobby and bet on the elevators; which one would get to the top first, get down first, or if it was stopped at a floor would it go up or down. Not big bets, but bets just the same. I'll never put myself in the poor house, or lose my house for that matter, but I will bet on almost anything. Sometimes with some very surprising results.

I am also one of those men who would like to see his wife make love to another man. It is a desire that my wife has steadfastly refused to honor ("what a disgusting idea" - how can you say you love me and suggest something like that" etc., etc.) so I had resigned myself to the fact that it was never going to happen.

And then one day -----

I was sitting in the Dew Drop Inn (no kidding, that is the name of the place) with my best friend Todd and we had just watched two women enter the ladies restroom. Todd bet me a drink that the one in the green dress would come out first and, naturally, I took the bet. The blue dress came out first so I offered Todd a chance to get even. I bet him the girl in the blue dress would be asked to dance before the girl in the green dress and when Todd took the bet I got up and asked the girl in the blue dress for a dance. Todd was shaking his head when I got back to him, "I guess I fell for that one" he said, and I laughed and told him that I dearly loved to bet on sure things. He snorted and said that there was no such thing as a 'sure thing'.

I fired back with "Sure there are. The sun always rises in the East, everybody dies, the IRS always gets its money and Betty (my wife) is 100% faithful."

At the mention of Betty Todd perked up. Betty, Todd, and I had grown up together and had known each other since the first grade and at different times Betty had gone steady with both of us. After high school Todd had gone into the Marines, I had gone into the Army, and Betty had gone to college. Betty had married, become a widow, and when I was discharged we began seeing each other and eventually married. Todd came home from the Marines in time to be my best man, but he had never lost the hots he had for Betty. I kidded both Todd and Betty about his 'puppy love' but they both just ignored me. Anyway, Todd couldn't resist taking a dig at me, "You are absolutely certain that Betty is faithful to you?"

"Of course" I replied.

"You willing to be on it?" asked Todd.

"In a heart-beat" I told him.

"Tell you what," Todd said, "I'll take that bet."

Talk about a can't lose situation. I was tempted to go for some big money on this bet, but at the last second I reined myself in - I just bet for the enjoyment of it, not to get rich. "You are one," I said, but only on one condition. I won't just take your word for it, I have to see it for myself."

"OK," Todd said, "but I have a condition too. You have to promise me that Betty never finds out that you watched us."

We shook hands on the deal and I asked him how much time he thought he would need. Todd laughed, "How about noon tomorrow? Can you be at my place by 11:45?"

I was stunned into speechlessness. I stared at him for several seconds before saying, "You can't be serious!"

Todd gave me his biggest smile, "Be there or be square" and he laughed again.

The bet? Loser springs for lunch.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day I was at Todd's apartment at the appointed time and Todd had me get into his bedroom closet. The closet was cedar lined and the door had louvers in it to allow the air to circulate so I had a very good view of the bedroom. Todd undressed and lay down on his bed while I stood in the closet and wondered what the hell was going on. About five minutes after I entered the closet I heard someone running up the stairs. The bedroom door opened and in walked Betty. She didn't say a word, just started taking off her clothes. When she was naked she walked over to the bed, bent over Todd and took his cock into her mouth. After several minutes of sucking his dick she got up on the bed, swung over him and the two of them settled into the sixty-nine position.

I watched in absolute amazement as my wife, the same wife who told me I was disgusting to think she could ever have sex with another man, enthusiastically sucked my best friends cock. The thing that did not surprise me was my reaction. I got stiffer than a board seeing my fantasy come true, it was every bit as exciting as I had thought it would be. I toyed with the idea of coming out of the closet and joining in, but I had promised Todd that Betty would never find out that I had watched, and a promise is a promise.

They switched positions and Betty swung over Todd and lowered herself onto his stiff pole; she began rocking up and down and as I watched her tits bounce and her long dark hair fly about her head I fished my own pole out and began to stroke it. I heard Betty utter the little cries that indicate she is cumming and I shot all over the inside of the closet door. Betty got off Todd and swung around to lick the juices off his cock and kept working on it until he became hard again. She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs open for Todd and he wasted no time in moving between them and driving his cock into Betty's wet cunt.

As I watched them go at it I noticed that I was hard again also (or maybe it never got soft after I came, I'm not sure) and I began to whack myself off in time to Todd's thrusts. By the time I was ready to shoot again Betty had gone through several orgasms and was imploring Todd, "Cum for me baby, cum for me, let me have it."

Todd said "Here it comes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" and I did too. Only this time I turned and shot all over Todd's clothes (a little vindictive I admit, but the man had obviously been fucking my wife for some time now).

Betty did not stay around and snuggle or cuddle the way we do when we make love, but got up and left immediately. Todd came over to the closet when she was gone and gave me his big smile, "Like you said the other night, I sure do love a sure thing. I want lunch at Benny's."

"I don't know about that" I replied, "I'm not so sure that I came out a loser on this deal. Oh, by the way, you have a bit of a mess to clean up in your closet."