The Surprise

Story Info
She thought he'd forgotten their anniversary.
2.6k words
4.5
21.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers

She pulled into the driveway. It had been a long day. Longer still because he hadn't remembered. Turning off the car, she sighed. He had always been so attentive. So thoughtful. How could he have forgotten? She leaned against the steering wheel, remembering their first conversation.

It had been a year since they began talking. At first, she remembered wondering who this man was .... what he was. He seemed such an enigma. Being so stoic at first, then quickly warming to her. He had caught her off-guard, and for a year had continued to do so. But today, just when she thought she knew how he would acknowledge their relationship, she was realizing just how much she had come to depend on his attentions. How important they, and he, had become in her life.

She stepped out of the car, and mentally evaluated herself. No, she was no Barbie. She didn't dress to the nines every day. She thought herself attractive enough, but despite all the workouts, there were a myriad of things she would change about herself if she only could. In his presence, however, all those things melted away: she had felt like the most beautiful thing on two legs.

It had been such a long time since she'd felt remotely like a woman, much less a sensuous, attractive one. Now she wondered if her penchant for the ordinary .... her love of comfort, of home, of chaos ... had somehow threatened their budding relationship. She wondered if the fact that she was not the girly-girl he had said he usually preferred was becoming a wedge. She had hoped their differences would be enhancements, but she felt all the old self-doubts began to creep in as she locked the car door and headed into the house.

Odd. The animals didn't greet her. A faint odor of seafood and garlic wafted through the house. She paused at the front door ... wondering. She glanced around the room, and a large white envelope on the mantel caught her eye. She approached and noticed that it was sitting atop a silk scarf. Her curiosity urged her to open the envelope. Inside, she found a simple, hand-written note: "Put the scarf over your eyes and tie it tight. Don't say a word. This is to be an ultimate lesson in trust." She stood there and looked around the room. Nothing seemed amiss. With a shrug, she lifted the scarf to her face and tied it snugly, covering her lovely blue eyes.

Immediately, she felt a presence in the room. He eased up behind her, touching her shoulder. She jumped and turned toward him but his hand on the back of her neck stopped her. Whispering into her ear, he said, "Shhhh. Take my hand and follow me."

He laced his fingers in hers and guided her into the dining room. His hand went to the small of her back as he directed her to sit in the chair he already had pulled away from the table. She looked up in what she thought to be his direction.

"How did y ..." but his hand gently silenced her question.

Leaning close, his warm breath on her neck, he whispered as he nuzzled her ear, "Just trust me". She felt him sit in a chair beside her .... the distinct aroma of her favorite pasta wafting to her nose.

"Here ... open your mouth", he said, as she felt a fork touch her lips. The warm creaminess of the shrimp alfredo filled her mouth. He brushed the sauce from the corner of her mouth with a napkin and leaned to kiss her. He fed her, then placed a wineglass into her hand. She drank the delicate liquid ... allowing it to warm her throat. He knew all of her favorites, and this wine was no exception. After a few minutes, she motioned that she had enough and he rose and took her hand again, beckoning her to rise and follow him.

Leading her into the bedroom, he closed the door. The soft scent of lavender filled her nose, and she was immediately aware of candles and soft music. He stopped her in the middle of the room and, standing against her back, ran his hands from her shoulders down her arms.

He kissed her neck and then whispered, "I know you thought that I had forgotten this day. However, I wanted it to be more memorable than any day we have spent together. Now, as we are about to step to a new level, I am asking you to submit. Freely and completely. I can promise you that you will not be disappointed, and that you will be completely satisfied, but you will be completely out of control of the chain of events. All you will be allowed to do is feel. Before we begin, though, I am giving you the opportunity to stop all of this right here, right now. Just say the word."

He stepped back and slowly began to circle in front of her, watching her face and waiting for her response.

"Please," she said, her voice barely audible. "Continue."

"I will do as m'lady requests, as long as she understands that from this point on, there is no stopping what is to come. The only protests you can make is if something is not pleasurable ..... and I don't expect to hear any protest of that nature coming from your lips."

Quietly she replied, "I understand".

He raised his hands and touched her face, pulling her gently toward him. Her hands instinctively gripped his forearms and her mouth opened slightly in anticipation of his mouth upon hers. She was immediately rewarded by the softness of the kiss, his tongue brushing lightly against her lips. His hands slid from her face into her soft hair as the kiss gained passion. He was careful not to move the blindfold, however. He liked the knowledge that one of her senses was blocked.

His mouth found her earlobe as his hands found the hem of her sweater. He knew the next few events would be the ultimate test of her trust in him. Gently he stepped away from her, pulling the sweater with him. She did not protest as the sweater glided over her head and fell to the floor in a heap.

He stepped toward her again, stroking her now-bare shoulders. He felt her tremble under his touch, but she did not step away - - normally she would. His hand went to her breasts .... stroking them.

"I ..... I ...." she began to protest as her self-consciousness rose.

"Shhh .... it's okay" he reassured her as he reached around to uncouple her brassiere and pulled it from her shoulders. He tossed it into the pile that was her sweater. His hands slid down her body to cup her heavy breasts as he brought his mouth to her nipple, teasing it to fullness with his tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh" she moaned ..... he knew she loved having her breasts suckled, so he lingered for a moment, nibbling carefully at the engorged nipples.

Suddenly, he stepped away. Her breath caught in her throat ..... her first reaction was fear. Had he seen her and been repulsed?? Was she not what he wanted?? Her mind reeled with self-doubt as she stood, shivering and half-naked, in the middle of the room. She crossed her arms over her breasts and trembled. She could only make out faint rustling sounds. Just as she was near protest, she felt him come up behind her, his arms encircling her. She pressed back against him, realizing only at that moment that he had stepped away to disrobe.

His bare chest now pressed against her back and he began to wetly kiss the back of her neck and across her shoulders. That always drew gasps from her, he knew. It drove her to near madness. He kept alternating between breathing hotly against her skin and kissing down her back until she was squirming with delight, growing weak in the knees. When she neared the point of fainting, he stopped and guided her to sit on the side of the bed.

He knelt at her feet, removing her shoes and socks, and then beckoned her to stand so that he could remove the remainder of her clothing. Stepping back, he admired her .... completely naked in front of him for the first time without her diving for the covers. She tried to cover herself with her arms, suddenly feeling very vulnerable; knowing in the light he could surely see everything she had always feared that he would see.

He took her hands in his and pulled her into an embrace. "Don't you know how beautiful you are??" he whispered. "I know you think you have all these flaws, but they aren't important. What is important is that I want to be with you, and you want to be with me. Just relax. I am still here, and I am not going anywhere ..... not tonight, not for a long time to come. I want you to feel nothing but pleasure. You have nothing to fear." He felt her body melt into his as his hands began to massage her back.

"Lie down" he said.

She felt for the bed, and lay down. "Over on your stomach, m'lady", he cajoled, tugging at her shoulder. Rolling over, she felt him raise her arms above her head and move to straddle her hips. She heard his hands rub gently together and then felt their warm oiliness touch her. She jumped at the electricity of his touch, but began to immediately relax into the massage.

He worked his way down her back, paying special attention to her tense shoulders. When he worked her triceps, he leaned over her, kissing her shoulders and neck hotly, knowing full well how this would affect her ardor. She could feel him, hot and hard, against her back and longed for him to fill her. He began to slide his cock back and forth between her buttocks, teasing her, knowing that she felt him and wanted him. His mouth trailed down her back to her buttocks, as he positioned himself between her legs. He then gently lifted her hips and put his mouth to her.

"AHHHHH!" she gasped with the sudden intrusion of his tongue, instantly becoming wet.

He slid his tongue between her lips, searching for the perfect rhythm. Her hips leaned back onto him, his mouth found her clit and sucked it eagerly into his mouth. He drank of her juices, licking them as they rolled out of her. He teased her clit with his tongue until it swelled with passion. Her spasms caused her to fall forward, and he rolled her onto her back, spreading her thighs with his hands. He slipped two fingers gently into her, finding her G-spot. He began to stroke it incessantly, nibbling lightly at her clit.

She arched her back, riding the waves of orgasm, and he raised his face to watch as she flushed. A fine sheen of perspiration appeared across her body. He removed his fingers, wet with her juices, and held them to her lips.

"Taste yourself," he whispered.

She opened her mouth and sucked her own sweetness from them. Lying beside her, he leaned to her and kissed her tenderly, tasting her nectar on her tongue.

He took her hand in his and moved it along his body, encouraging her to explore. As she gained confidence, her mouth followed: she began teasing his nipples with her tongue and teeth. She listened to him, perhaps for the first time, hearing his sharp intake of breath as her teeth grazed him. His hands were once again in her hair; this time encouraging her travels to more important matters. She, however, had other ideas.

Being very aware of his body, she was careful to avoid his hard cock. Her hands touched the inside of his knees, sliding up his inner thighs. Her mouth reached his navel and swirled it. His moans guided her as she became bolder and bolder. She kissed his inner thighs, up to his scrotum. She stopped for a second and contemplated her next move. When she decided that he was ready, she lowered her head and put her mouth on him, gently sucking first one then the other testicle into her mouth, rolling them carefully with her tongue.

She felt him arch, and she knew the next thing she had planned would drive him insane. Flattening her tongue, she ran it up the shaft to the head, gently flicking the underside until she felt it begin to throb. Then in one move, she completely enveloped his cock with her mouth, taking it in deeply, then withdrew slowly ... almost painfully. His loud moaning amused her; she loved having this power over him, even though she knew that it was supposed to be HER in this position.

She slid up his body, keeping her hand on his cock. She felt the pre-cum ooze out around her fingers and she used that as a lubricant to lightly rub the head. She felt him begin to move with her. Finding his hand, she tried to encourage him to stroke himself. That gesture, however, seemingly broke her spell over him. He took her shoulders roughly in his hands instead, pushing her on her back.

The sudden movement frightened her and he felt her body tense in his grasp as a yelp of fearful protest escaped from her lips. He began to murmur encouragement to her, reassuring her that he was not going to hurt her, and she softened, allowing him to slip between her thighs. He reached under her, clasping her buttocks in his strong hands and pulled her onto his cock.

His entry caused her to gasp and moan loudly. She arched, trying to get all of him into her. He held himself deeply for a moment, allowing her to adjust to him. She felt him throbbing inside her, filling her with his warmth. His mouth found hers, kissing her passionately as he began to move: slowly, deliberately.

His movements were almost imperceptible at first. He relished her wetness, her warmth, the way her body clung to him both inside and outside. He pressed his cock deeply into her, hitting the most sensitive places. He felt her come, over and over again, listening to her gasp and moan, feeling her body quiver under his touch. He knew, though, that he could not hold back much longer. The joy her body was giving him was too great, and he wanted to look into her eyes when he came.

He pushed as deeply into her as he could, putting pressure on her already swollen clit, and reached for the blindfold. As he removed it, he saw that her eyes were wet with tears, and at that very moment, he began to move again. He felt her tense for her final release. As her body spasmed around him, the sheer erotic sights and sounds of her coming on his cock sent him over the edge. He looked into her eyes and plunged deeply into her, releasing his own pent-up emotions in one final thrust.

She felt his cock expand within her and as his hot liquid coated her depths, she clung to him tightly, almost afraid to let go .... afraid to let this night end.

As they both tried to recover their breaths, he leaned to kiss her.

"Are you all right?" he asked, genuinely concerned about the tears.

"Yes," she sighed. "I can't think of a time when I've been better."

He slipped from her body and eased up to lie beside her, wrapping his arms around her. He felt her trembling and softly began kissing her cheek.

"You are still so beautiful to me," he said. He pulled the covers up around them. "Were you surprised?" he asked.

"I thought you had forgotten," she whispered sheepishly. "I was pretty upset."

"A TRUE romantic NEVER forgets!" he reminded her, holding her tightly as they drifted off to sleep.

hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers