The Surprise

Story Info
Surprise is waiting for him at his hotel room.
2.1k words
3.71
18.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chad's going to be so surprised," Meg says to herself as she walks, almost skips down the hall, looking for room number 714. It's a hot August afternoon in Chicago and she's looking for her boyfriend's room. This is the last day of his business trip and on the spur of the moment, she decided to fly into the city to take his mind off his busy work week, and to relieve some pent-up frustrations for both of them.

She finds room 714, swipes the keycard and lets herself into the room, a Jacuzzi suite of course, his company treats him well. As she drops her bag on the king sized bed, she chuckles to herself, thinking how easy it was to get the room key. With a little explaining, her ID, and a knowing grin from the gentleman behind the desk, she had no problem at all.

Meg sits down on the bed, putting her feet up, thinking about her plans for the evening. She closes her green eyes and her mind drifts away, thinking about how she's going to show him how much she's missed him the past week. She misses his grin, his cologne, his touch. It's been a fast moving 18 months with him, and in all that time, they had never been apart for more than a night or two. She grinned remembering the first time they were apart, how they attacked each other that night. Clothes flying, moaning, hot and sweaty, it was definitely a night to remember.

As she thinks about him, her hand slides up the slit in her sundress, until her hand reaches her black lacey panties. She has been insatiable all week. Each night after hanging up the phone with him, she finds herself incredibly turned on, unable to think of anything else but him as she pleases herself. Meg's fingers brush across her thigh, her other hand slides across her chest, nipples already hard. Her fingers slide under her panties, her skin soft and smooth. She shifts her position on the bed, opening her legs, allowing her index finger to easily confirm how badly she wants him. Just as a soft moan escapes her lips, her cell phone rings and she jumps, not expecting the intrusion. With a glance at the clock, Meg realizes Chad is calling her as he does every evening, just after his final meeting of the day.

She answers the phone, eager to hear his voice, barely able to contain her excitement. They share the usual "how was your day" conversation, and that he's eager to come home soon. He explains that he'll call her later, that he has to finish some paperwork before returning to the hotel. She hangs up the phone, realizing she has less than an hour to get everything done before he gets there.

She unpacks a few things, places candles throughout the suite, lighting them, noticing how soft and enticing the room becomes. She pulls out a few dishes, containing all kinds of finger foods, from pickles and olives, to meats and cheeses, to fruits and vegetables. She then chills a bottle of his favorite wine, before she slips out of her clothes and into the shower.

After she showers, she heads to the Jacuzzi tub, to run a hot bath for him. She fixes her hair and makeup, and then slips into his favorite black lacey teddy. After turning on some soft music, she reclines on the bed, waiting for him.

She can hear him at the door; she is as nervous and giddy as a teenager. The door opens, and she can see the surprised look on his face, his eyes take in the room, finally finding her on the bed. "Baby!" Chadd exclaims, as he heads towards her, dropping everything in his hands on the floor. He grabs her hand, pulling her to him, wrapping his arms around her, just holding her, taking in her scent, the softness of her skin. Pulling back, he looks at her, his hand caresses her face and he leans in for a kiss, soft and gentle at first, then more passionate and demanding. His hands slide down her back, cupping her bottom, pulling her to him, pressing himself against her. She softly moans, "Oh Chad, I've missed you," knowing how badly she wants him, but knowing that she wants to wait till later. Leaving his left hand on her bottom, he slides his other hand around, over her breasts, feeling her nipples harden. He moves his hand under the nightie, when she reluctantly pulls back, wagging her finger, "Not yet, Chad." He groans, and then pulls her to him again, his passion rising even more, wanting her so badly at that moment. She wriggles away, and then slyly tells him she has other plans for him. He grins, knowing he's going to like this.

She helps him undress, and then leads him to the Jacuzzi tub. She lets him settle, allowing him to relax. She grabs a sponge, and begins to massage his body, enjoying his soft moans, loving how innocent he looks when he's relaxed with his eyes shut, almost boy-like. Not wanting him to relax too much, she slides her hand down his stomach, her hand finding him still turned on. He jumps a little, then grins when he hears her giggle. She slowly strokes her hand up and down the length of him, leaning in to kiss him. His hand again tugs at her nightie, and she reaches back for a towel, not yet wanting to give in to her lust for him.

After she playfully dries him off, he wraps the towel around his waist, and she leads him to the bed. After pouring each of them a drink, and grabbing the food, she sits next to him on the bed and they enjoy one another's company, talking, eating, drinking...playfully teasing one another. She grabs a strawberry, drags it thru the whipped cream and leans in to feed it to him. Just as she reaches his mouth, she "misses", getting the cream on his lips, then puts the berry in his mouth. She giggles, and he grabs her, pulling her to him, he kisses her, smearing strawberry and whipped cream on her face. They begin to kiss, playful teasing kisses, become more passionate. His hand reaches again for her breasts, wanting to feel, to see. She is enjoying his kisses, his caresses, she becomes totally lost. Her mind focuses again, and she pulls back, moving the food items from the bed. He watches her, thinking he can't possibly handle waiting another moment; he has to have her now.

She turns to the bed, knowing how badly she wants him. Her eyes travel from his face, down his chest, pausing at his waist, seeing where the towel is being pushed away from his body. She kneels on the bed, his hands slide up the back of her thighs, grabbing her ass, pulling her to him. He leans in, kissing up her stomach, beneath her breasts, sucking one nipple, then the other, thru the material of her nightie. He gently pushes her on her back. She watches him, his hands sliding up under the black lacey material, feeling her soft, smooth skin. He rolls over beside her, his hand finding her nipples, as he leans in for another kiss. Her hands in his hair, pulling him to her, sucking on his lower lip, her body squirms beneath his touch. He wants to feel her skin next to his. He reaches for his towel, tosses it aside, as she pulls the black material over her head and drops it on the floor.

She rolls over next to him, she loves being in his arms, feeling his chest. She kisses him, licking his lips, softly sucking his tongue into her mouth, as her hand slides down his stomach, finding him already hard. Her hand slides up and down his shaft, as she trails kisses across his chin, down his neck, his collarbone, sucking his earlobes into her mouth.

She slides between his legs, her hand still slowly moving up and down his hardness. She leans in, licking from the base to the top, swirling her tongue around the head, then back down again. She positions herself over him, and takes him all the way into her mouth. She can hear his grown, as he pulls her hair aside so he can watch. She moves up and down, her tongue licking and teasing him, sucking harder, then softer. She slides her hand between his legs, gently massaging his smooth balls as she continues on him, making him even harder. She can tell he's close, his legs tense...she moves faster, feeling him swell as he releases, he groans, his hips moving upwards, tightening his grip on her hair. His body goes limp, as he pulls her to him, holding and kissing her, knowing he's going to have her squirming all over the bed in a little bit.

He leans over her, kissing her lips, her jaw, down her neck. Knowing how sensitive that spot is for her, he takes extra time, licking and sucking and nibbling, and then he continues down her chest, licking and sucking each nipple. He moves down her body, his hands sliding down her legs, he begins kissing up her legs, until he's there. He leans in, kissing one thigh, kissing across her soft lips, his tongue teasing but not quite going inside. He hears her sigh, hears as she begins breathing faster. He slides one finger inside her, a deeper moan escapes her mouth, as he can feel how turned on she is. As he moves his finger in and out, he leans down, parting her lips, his tongue teasing her, moving up and down, side to side. Her hips begin to move against his tongue, as he uses his hands to open her before him, he licks and teases harder and faster, and just as he knows she's close, he slows down. He glances up at her, her hand has moved to her chest, fingers rubbing her nipples. He continues to bring her close until she's almost ready, then slows down. He loves feeling her squirm beneath him; he has to hold her so she doesn't move away. He brings her closer yet again...her moans so very loud, he doesn't care if the next room can hear or not. Her hips grinding against his face, her hand on the back of his head, he knows she's close, her body shudders as she comes, screaming his name, her body writhing, he can barely hold her still.

He slides up next to her, as she curls up next to him. Her face flushed. He brushes her hair back, softly kissing her cheek, her nose. His lips meet hers for a soft kiss. He holds her, caressing her skin. They kiss, the passion again rising. She rolls over on top of him; he loves the feel of her soft, warm body against him. His hands slide down her back, cupping her ass, pushing himself up against her, as she grinds against him, feeling him harden again as they kiss. She leans back and pushes herself up over him, then slowly lowers herself onto him. They both moan, loving how it feels.

She slowly moves up and down on him as he watches as her breasts bounce, their eyes locked on each another. She leans back, as he uses his finger on her sensitive clit, moving in slow circles. Before long, her moans become louder, he knows she's going to cum. He thrusts up into her just as she cums, her shaking body collapses on him. He can feel her muscles gripping and relaxing around him. He immediately rolls her over, and he's on top. She grins because she loves him on top, she loves watching him move, and she loves watching him cum. He moves slowly, as she tightens around him, enjoying how hard he feels. He leans forward, bracing himself, and leans in for a kiss. She wraps her legs around him tightly, moving in rhythm with him. His thrusts quicken, he leans back and raises her legs, holding them as he thrusts into her. He tells her he wants her to cum again...she moans louder, knowing it won't be long. A few more thrusts and she's moaning louder, telling him she's ready. Just as the waves of another orgasm wash over her, he releases, cumming hard.

He collapses next to her, pulling her to him. She curls up next to him, nuzzling her nose in the crook of his neck, as she throws one leg over his. He leans down, kissing her softly on the forehead. As they both relax, he hears her breathy voice, "oh, I forgot," she giggles, "surprise!!" He grins, "Thank you, babe, just what I needed." He holds her close as they drift off to sleep.