The Surprise

Story Info
Housewife gets dives in.
1.4k words
3.04
61.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my first submission. I understand it might be a little rough since 1) I'm waaay out of practice and 2) This was typed on my phone, and aside from basic spelling and grammar checks, I've only had a chance to proof read it once. Constructive criticism would be appreciated. Also, this is a CUCKOLDING/HOTWIFE story, so move along if you don't like the subject. This did not actually happen, just a thought born from the shower. Enjoy!

*****

"Hey babe? Can I borrow the car Monday night?" my fiancé asked from the other room.

"No. Why?"

"Rebecca and some of her friends are going to Providence and I was invited. We'll be taking her car, but I'll need it to get there and back."

"Oh. Well ok then. What are you all going to be doing?"

She smiles and sighs, "I have no idea. Maybe bar hop? But it's a good chance to meet new friends, and I really need to unwind from finals week. You sure it's ok?"

"Yeah babe I can get a ride. No biggie, just be safe and take the baton with you." We have a steel, expandable baton that is hung by the front door, and sometimes we take it with us on long road trips or to new places for peace of mind.

"Thanks babe!" she smiles and kisses me goodbye as I head off to work...

*Two years before.

After discovering and accepting my interest in the cuckold lifestyle, I had worked up the courage to tell her my fantasies. She accepted it, but it never really went any farther than small talk few and far between.

Eventually, I realized that it would be more fun and even hotter, if she kept it secret. That was of course assuming it would ever happen. She is super faithful and we don't have secrets really. But how hot would that be if she did? I knew was messed up, but what part of any of my fantasies are right? So I waited till the next time the subject was brought up again to tell her.

When that time came, I explained my new fantasy to her: "Soooo, if you ever DID want to try someone else, you should totally keep it secret!"

She stares at me confused. "Huh?" she says.

"We'll. I mean. Tell me, but afterwards. When it's all said and done. Just make something up like you're going to the store, or a friend's house or something. I'm giving you permission to lie to me and cheat on me...as long as you tell me afterwards."

She grabs my cock which is hard at this point and says, "Wow you're hard? Jeez you are so weird. You really want that? I thought I had to ask permission first?"

"Yes I'm hard! I'm serious! And nooo. I said you don't have to ask, just inform me before anything happens. I'm changing that."

She rolls her eyes. Lets go of me and says, "Okay. IF it happens. I don't know if I could keep it secret. I don't want to hurt you. I love you and your mine."

I laugh as I brush off her response. "I know you do. And I love you! But I'll be ok. I want it."

I smile devilishly, "and if you really loved me, you'd find a way when you're ready..."

*2 years and 2 days later on Monday night.

"You ready yet? Come on come on come on! They're waiting on me!"

"Ya ya ya I'm making my lunch. Be patient dammit!" I peek around the corner and stick my tongue out at her.

She pretends shock and says, "You better be nice to me or I'm making your happy ass walk!"

I gather my stuff and head for the door.

Leaving for work 3 hours early is a shame, but such is the pity of not having a ride to work. Luckily I have stuff to take care of.

Tuesday morning and I walk into my empty house. It has a sobering effect, full of pros and cons. I get to do what I want and get the whole bed to myself, as lonely as it has become. I hadn't texted her all that night because I didn't want to interrupt her night out. She needed the break and I wanted her to enjoy it as much as possible. So before I went to bed late that morning, I messaged her. Told her I hoped she had fun and was safe and that I'll see her tonight.

The house is dark when I hear it. The deadbolt flip and the door slowly open. As I quietly slide out of bed, I notice it's nearly 7pm. holy smokes what was a long day! I make my way to the banister and look down stairs to see her quietly closing the door.

"HEY! Wrong house!" I bellow at her making her jump.

"God you dick! Don't do that!" I smile evilly as she makes her way upstairs.

"I need you. Now. But I need you to do something for me."

"Oh? Whatever could it be?"

"We still have that restraint system? And your cock cage?"

With a perplexing look, "Why, yes we do. Why do you ask?"

"Good. Put it on and set it up. Strap in, and I'll be there in a minute." she replies from the bath room.

"Are you going to tell me about your night at all? You've been gone an awful long time. I take it you had fun?" I yell while putting on my chastity device I bought a while back. After getting it on and locked, I set up the restraint system I got online some time ago. Soft leather and fur cuffs connected in the shape of a capital I, which come up from under the bed to secure wrists and ankles. (Great piece of equipment. I recommend it.)

She laughs and assures me that she had fun and will tell me all about it. So I strap myself I save one hand and wait for her to do it. She walks in with only panties and bra and smiles. She looks at my cage with my cock straining against it.

Laughing she asks "Comfortable?" and straps me in and plays with my exposed balls.

"Not really" I tell her.

She smiles and says, "Good. Too bad I need your mouth, otherwise, the cock-gag would look reeeeal good on you right now." she stands over my head and says, "you're about to get your wish."

And before I can reply, she plants herself right on my face and tells me to eat it and clean her up. Reluctantly I start to lick (I'm not much into cunnigulus).

She starts moaning and riding my face. Suddenly she asks me, "Taste like anything?" and she looks down at me and smiles. I look back puzzled but she doesn't let me respond.

"I wasn't REALLY in Providence. I wasn't even with Rebecca. Or any girl for that matter." she sees it dawn on me and gets close to my ear. "I was getting FUCKED by another man. I lost count how many times. I did things I've never done with you. And I loved it. KEEP CLEANING!"

I hastily continue to clean out her pussy as she describes her night with a man she met online. How big his cock was, the things he did, where they did it and everything. "Be was so big babe! Remember how I felt down there after Jack? Well, I'm sure you can tell, but he stretched me good. I felt so full and it was amazing."

She turns around and proceeds to play with my groin as I continue licking.

She continues, "I carried him around with me as long as possible, and especially so when he fucked my ass. Can you see it? How stretched it is? Aahhh it was amazing."

She pulls on my groin and fingers my butthole and tells me that she told him about me and my fantasies. "He knows everything now. I think we'll keep this little cage on for a little while. You know he wants to meet you?"

I stop eating for a second to respond timidly, "...he does? Why?"

"Oh, he probably just wants to meet the man whose wife he's fucking hahaha" she laughs quietly. "This is going to be fun! Hey remember that fantasy I had...?"