The Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric surprises Kat on their anniversary.
756 words
3.69
12.9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two days later and Eric and Kat's anniversary. Kat was asleep as Eric entered their bedroom. He was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Kat was sleeping in just a tank-top. Eric went over to the side of the bed. "Good mourning." he said as Kat woke up. "I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" Kat asked. Eric pulled out a blind fold and put it on Kat. Eric then removed Kat's tank-top as Kat was still trying to wake up fully. Eric pulled out a pair of handcuffs and put them on Kat.

"Come on, pussy slave." Eric said as he helped Kat off of the bed. He put a collar around Kat's neck and hooked a leash to it. He led Kat to the Living Room where their friend Ed was waiting, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

"I see that Kat is ready for some fun." Ed commented. Eric stood behind Kat and grabbed her tits as her nipples began to harden.

"Yes, Ed." Eric replied. "Her nipples are already hardening from her excitement."

"I want you two." Kat sighed. Eric squeezed her nipples hard and Kat let out a moan.

"Hush, slave." he ordered. "We'll have our fun with you at our leisure." Ed went over to Kat and started rubbing her pussy.

"Her pussy is dripping with her juices as well." he added.

Eric forced Kat to her knees as Ed opened up his pants and slid them off, followed closely by his underwear. He grabbed his cock, which was already beginning to stiffen up, and guided it to Kat's mouth. Kat opened her mouth and Ed slid his dick in it. He grabbed the back of Kat's head as she sucked on his dick.

Meanwhile, Eric knelt behind Kat and spread her legs as far apart as they would go. He started rubbing and pinching Kat's clit, while finger fucking her pussy. Kat started moaning hard around Ed's dick.

Ed held Kat's head tightly as he shot his load into her mouth. She was forced to swallow his cum before he pulled out of Kat's mouth.

Eric forced Kat to her back on the floor. He knelt beside her and grabbed her tits again. This time he started licking and sucking on her hard nipples.

Meanwhile, Ed knelt between Kat's legs and leaned into her crotch. He started licking and sucking Kat's clit and pussy. Kat started moaning as Ed brought her to the brink of orgasm. "Make me cum." she begged while she was moaning. Ed pulled away from her.

"All in our own good time." Eric said as he pulled away from her tits. Ed and Eric picked up Kat and carried her to the coffee table. They knelt her next to they coffee table and leaned her over it. Eric pulled his shorts and boxers off and stood in front of Kat. He guided his dick to her mouth and slid it in. He held the back of Kat's head as she began to suck his dick.

Meanwhile, Ed knelt behind Kat and started licking her ass hole. He started stroking his dick in the process. When Kat's ass hole was lubricated with Ed's saliva and Ed's dick was hard, Ed guided his dick to Kat's ass hole. Kat moaned as Ed slid his dick into her ass hole. Ed fucked Kat's ass hole until he shot his second load up Kat's ass. He pulled his dick out of Kat's ass hole.

Eric kept a hold of Kat's head until he shot his load into her mouth. Kat swallowed his cum before Eric pulled out of Kat's mouth. "That's a good little slave girl." Eric commented.

Eric and Ed picked up Kat and carried her to couch. They sat Kat on the couch and Eric knelt between Kat's legs. Eric started licking and sucking Kat's clit and fingering her pussy. Kat started moaning as Eric brought her close to orgasm.

Ed started stroking and rubbing Kat's tits and licking and sucking Kat's nipples. Kat started moaning harder as her nipples hardened even more.

Eric stroked his dick until it hardened up. He moved Ed out of the way and guided his dick to Kat's pussy. He slid his dick into Kat's cunt and started fucking her hard and fast. Eric shot his load of cum up into Kat's pussy as she finally reached her orgasm.

Eric unlocked the handcuffs and they kissed as Ed got dressed and left.

(The End)