The Surprise of Reversal

Story Info
A newly empowered woman surprises her once-dominant lover.
2.3k words
4.11
20.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped into my room. Her previous persona gone. The conservative, quiet woman that I had come to know had vanished. Instead I saw delicious pale skin wrapped tightly in a black corset. Knee high black boots with a seductive five inch heel could not hide the full length of the black nylons that hugged her shapely legs. She wore the leather collar and cuffs that I first placed upon her, but they did not seem to fit her now. Neither did the frilly striped skirt that she wore about her slender waist. As always she was a vision, but the sudden change in wardrobe made me slightly nervous.

Her attitude matched her unusual clothing. The shy woman did not walk into my room, nor did the erotic creature that craved pleasure and pain. Instead I beheld a coy seductress. She winked at me and blew me a kiss through lips painted black. Her eyes absolutely sparkled through dark makeup as she took her place, standing at the foot of the bed. She stared at me, through me. I grew more uncomfortable, but also felt my breaths grow shallow, my pulse quicken, my body betraying a growing excitement.

With a flourish she suddenly tore off her mismatched skirt and flung it aside. I gasped and she purred as I stared, open-mouthed, at the black harness she wore underneath, and the thick, long, veined, fiery red strap-on that hung between her legs, almost down to her knees.

I had been lying on my bed, nude, but now I felt naked before her. Her eyes bore into mine, glinting with a desire that would not go unfulfilled. Suddenly she was moving towards me, suddenly atop me, everything seemed to move in a blur. I felt the heat of her body on mine; I felt the strength of her grip on my arms; I felt the security of the ropes that she entwined around my wrists; and I felt the weight of her massive tool as she dragged it over my flesh.

She squatted above me, a view I had seen many times before, but in far different circumstances. My ankles were lifted into the air, and I felt ropes wrap around them. She was tying my legs in the air, spreadeagled, but all I could focus on was the thick red member hanging from between her legs, mere inches from my lips.

In a fluid motion, she bucked her hips forward once, then squatted deeply. Her thick, long organ flew forward then thudded down heavily on my chest. She squealed with delight as I gasped from the impact. I looked up and saw her jeweled plug, buried deeply inside her, where it had always belonged. She positioned the jewel above my lips and slowly dropped down.

I reached out and planted a kiss on her jewel, thinking that was what she wanted. I saw her body shake as she chuckled to herself. My body shook as she gave my exposed cock a light slap to let me know I was wrong. She hovered there for a moment, her jewel just over my lips. I did not know what she wanted, my fear grew, the sting of her slap still echoing through my vulnerable body.

With a snort of impatience, she dropped herself down on my mouth, then giggled as she ground her jewel into my lips. I did the only thing I could do, I opened wide. The jeweled base of her plug past my lips and she held it there. I clamped down, gripping the base firmly in my teeth. Her moans were delicious as she slowly rose. I watched her tightness stretch as she stood herself off of the bulb of her plug. A shudder of pleasure traveled through her body when she was free of it.

As quick as a cat she spun. Her eyes still sparkling, she planted a kiss on my cheek then took the plug from my mouth in her hands. She lithely crawled down my body, dragging herself between my spread and bound legs. Her entire body rubbed along my cock as she did. When she finally stood at the foot of my bed, I saw a smear of my excitement running down the length of her corset. Her massive tool was resting between my legs, covering my manhood and laying halfway up my stomach.

She smiled an impish smile and held up the plug. It had been a gift. Something I had once given to her. I began to realize that she was about to give it back. She was so gentle, and the plug was well lubed, yet I still winced as she fed it's girth inside me. Then I released a loud moan of relief and pleasure as it popped inside me and the jeweled base seated itself against my tight hole. I found myself smiling up at her, and she grinned wickedly down at me. A glint in her eyes. Her breathing quickened, and she pounced.

She was empowered, aggressive, confident and completely in control. The dominatrix that now climbed over my body reminded me nothing of the willing submissive that I had taken so many times before. This new woman reached her hands back and slapped my cock hard as she seated herself on my chest. Then I was slapped again, across the face, with her fiery red organ.

She yanked my head upwards by a fistful of hair in one hand as she used to other to guide her member into my mouth. I had no choice but to open wide and take it. As I did however, I found that I wanted to.

There was something about this new woman that had me bound to my own bed. The complete change of her character. She was suddenly powerful, and I was drawn to her power, wanting nothing more than to lay bare before it, and let it was over me like a tidal wave. Her power came deep from within her. I could see it in her eyes and feel it in her touch. I wondered if it had been there all along, buried deep inside the submissive woman that used to orgasm when I applied the crop. Either way, it was out now, unleashed, and for the first time, she had the perfect tool to exert that power upon me. I was currently sucking it.

I could barely fit my mouth around its girth, but I sucked it, occasionally flicking my tongue around it in a circle as I had forced her to do for me so many times. She bucked back and forth as she sat on my chest, panting wildly, watching me service her power with my mouth. Her hands roved around my bound body. She wrapped them around my throat. She dug her nails into the flesh of my chest. She tugged on my hair. She cupped my face in her palms and locked eyes with me, enjoying the sight of me sucking her.

Finally she withdrew, and left me with a stinging slap across the face. I watched her stand and walk to the foot of the bed. Again I was struck by the change in this woman. Where I had expected a downward gaze, and the slumping posture of a meek submissive; I found myself gazing at a woman who walked confidently, with her head up, her shoulders back, pushing her chest out and swinging her hips seductively from side to side in a motion that made her massive organ slap her legs with every step. She purred, and licked her black lips as she took position once again at the foot of my bed, looking at me through my bound legs.

Her hands caressed me, running down my thighs and everywhere between, tracing the jeweled base of my plug, teasing my manhood. She met my gaze and grinned her wicked grin, then savagely slapped me eliciting a howl. When I recovered, she was holding the jeweled plug and giggling. I had not even felt her remove it.

Seconds later I was sucking that plug, its jeweled base covering my lips as I felt something wet and cool filling the emptiness left after she pulled it from between my legs. I looked down and saw her now stroking her massive organ. She moaned as she rubbed lube up and down her veined shaft with both hands, barely able to wrap her fingers around its girth.

I realized what she had planned. I suppose I had know it all along, but watching her prepare her member for me brought the reality of it into sharp focus. Her red power was so massive. I knew its girth when I sucked it, felt its length when she dragged it along my body, felt its weight when she slapped me across the face with it. Now, she planned to bury her huge organ, her power, deep inside me, and I was powerless to stop her.

She wrapped her hands around the thick red shaft. She gritted her teeth and positioned herself. My eyes went wide as I waited, terrified for her initial massive thrust. Instead I was treated to a gentle rubbing as she teased my lubed hole with the fat thick head of her powerful tool. But she did not thrust. She began to tease me in earnest, rubbing me with her organ, her fingertips, even her lips. It drove me wild. I bucked and strained against my bonds, and I forgot my terror.

She continued to tease me for what felt like an eternity, until the subtle pleasure turned to agony. My head lolled, my eyes rolled, and then snapped back, and caught her gaze. I expected to see a wicked grin, expected to see her delight in torturing me. Instead, she was gasping, gritting her own teeth. I saw a deep longing desire on her face that reminded me of the bound sub that had been denied orgasm for hours. I realized that how badly she wanted to plunge herself inside me, and after her teasing, I wanted it too.

But why did she hesitate? I caught her gaze. She looked at me with longing, a momentary crack in her dominance. I furiously nodded my head up and down. She gasped in response and pushed forward. Pain exploded through my body as her member stretched me wide. Her grin was back as she pushed through my pain to pop her thick head inside me.

My mistress was back. She teased her length inside me. Pain surrendered to pleasure as I accepted every inch of her. When she was fully buried inside me, a shudder went through her body. She was ready to exert her power. A quick look at me, and a nod in response was all she needed.

As expected, her thrusts were powerful. Long and deep, she withdrew and then slammed her organ home deep inside me. She began to growl, surrendering to the deep power that had been hidden inside her for so long. Sweat dotted her skin as she furiously pounded my body, now her body. I couldn't stop her, I wouldn't stop her. Her savage need was so great, I had to have her pour herself into me. I could feel her draining deep reservoirs of primal lust. Pumping her energy into me through her massive organ.

Her nails drew blood as she dug them into the flesh of my hips. Her strong grip allowing her to savagely pump her powerful member in and out of me. I recognized the look on her face. Even as a continuous orgasm washed through her body she continued to ravage me with strong deep thrusts.

I endured it all, spellbound as I watched her exert her power over me in long deep strokes and take her pleasure from my body. Eventually her orgasm subsided, and she snapped back to reality. She gasped aloud and her hand suddenly reached down and took up my manhood in a firm grip. Her thrusts continued throughout.

She was now being coy again, slowly stroking me, teasing me as she continued to fuck me with her powerful cock. I could not be teased though. Ruining her plans, I suddenly came hard at her touch. I sprayed myself, shooting gobs of thick cream all over my chest and even landing a few drops on my face.

She giggled, once again in complete control. She stopped thrusting and held herself buried inside me as I continued to throb and empty myself through her iron grip. When my body relaxed, and I slumped in my bonds, she held me tightly and leaned forward to plant a quick wet kiss on the head of my manhood. As she did so she slid her hips backward, pulling her organ from me.

I felt an uncomfortable emptiness as she crawled between my legs, licking her way up my body. She pulled the plug from between my lips and tossed it aside, replacing it with her warm wet mouth and her quick tongue. This woman's kisses were different too. She was strong, pressing her mouth to mine, pressing my lips apart as she forced her tongue inside my mouth. As she did so, she pushed my seed into my mouth.

She straddled my chest again, her organ resting squarely upon me. It's head was pressed into my throat as she bent over and kissed me. Our tongues swirled around all the creamy seed that she had licked off my body. Finally she withdraws, taking half of it with her.

She pulls back and looks at me expectantly. I dutifully lick my lips and swallow down everything that she left in my mouth. She smiles, delighted, and swallows her share, something she has done countless times before. But this time, a moan of pleasure escapes her lips as my seed slides down her throat.

We rest together. My bonds are loosened. She cradles my head on her ample chest, stroking my hair. She kisses me, reassures me, praises me. I feel warm and safe inside her embrace and feel sleep taking me. I begin to ponder our roles, but decide that it can wait. The last thing I feel before sleep takes me is the power of her organ as it rests pinned between our bodies.