The Surprise Proposal

Story Info
Visiting American convinces me to offer up my wife.
8.8k words
4.18
50.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimGordy
JimGordy
17 Followers

It all happened nearly 3 months ago now, my wife, Jodie, works in the Medical Retail industry as a Store Manager, and her boss who runs 4 shops, was putting in a new Ordering & Management system, so Jodie, her boss and the other store managers were attending a two day training course being run by the company they were purchasing the system from.

The course was being held on a Thursday & Friday in an area on the edge of the Sydney CBD, well known for its pubs and restaurants. After the first day of the course when I got home from work I asked how the course was, to my surprise she was quite positive about how it had all gone, and that the guy running the course had been brought out from the US,and had excellent presentation skills and had actually helped design everything, so he was very knowledgeable on the technical workings of the system.

Jodie said that at the end of the course the next day the company was putting on drinks at a nearby pub that we sometimes went to when we were in the area, so she suggested I come meet her when I finished work and we could have a drink and grab a meal. It sounded like a good idea to me so I said I'd give her a call when I was leaving work and about to hop on the train, as I work about 10km from the city.

The next day, as planned, I called to say I was on my way, from the background noise it was obvious that they were at the pub, and Jodie said that they were in the courtyard out the back and they'd been there for a little while as they had finished early. I arrived about 20 mins later as it is a bit of a walk to the pub from the station, I walked through the pub to the bar out the back, there was quite a crowd as you would expect for Friday night drinks.

I saw Jodie and a group of people propped on stools at a long table at one side of the courtyard, I joined the queue to get myself a beer before heading outside, whilst waiting I had a good chance to observe Jodie, I was a little surprised to see that she wasn't wearing her usual work outfit of trousers and shirt, but as she was going out she had worn her, and my, favourite dress.

Jodie has just turned 50, but she looks years younger because she has always taken good care of her fair skin, the sun really does age. Jodie was just starting to get grey hair but at the moment it wasn't noticeable, she is also a bit of a gym nut, going about 4 times a week, now Jodie had always been naturally curvy and all the gym work meant she still kept her curves and stayed toned.

So admiring my wife from the bar queue I congratulated myself on the fact that my wife was still a good looking woman, and while she would never consider herself sexy, and indeed had never really dressed to show off her assets, the dress she was wearing showed a lovely amount of cleavage, and even she would agree that her breasts were her best asset.

I had also noticed that she was in animated conversation with a black guy dressed in a very sharp suit, , I wondered whether this was the guy from the US who was running the course, there was a woman in her 30's who was leaning in and gazing at the black guy, she seemed to throw the odd comment in but the conversation was mostly between Jodie and the guy.

Finally I got to the bar ordered my beer and headed out to the group. Jodie saw me just before I got to the table and introduced me to Marc, the African American leader of the course, and to the other people on the course that were not from her company, she was quite talkative which suggested a few drinks had been consumed.

They were in the middle of a long story, so I had a few words with Jodie's boss, he began telling me that Jodie was the star of the course, and he was calling her the teacher's pet as it was always her observations and comments that Marc would discuss during the course, I joked that she would have enjoyed someone else agreeing with her that she was always right.

Seeing me stuck with her boss, Jodie came over to save me and dragged me back to Marc, telling me that he had grown up and lived on the US East coast in the cities we had visited 18 months previously, so we had a wide ranging conversation about US issues particularly on the sights and tatses of New York. He was a very engaging guy and good company, over a couple of beers and some tapas I learnt that his back story was, 42 years old, divorced, no kids and had survived a brush with cancer in the recent past which had changed him to living much more in the day and drove his urge to travel and experience as much as he could and he was only in Sydney till Sunday when he had to fly to Singapore to run another course.

The numbers in the group started to dwindle but Marc's expense account was still buying, and he asked me to give him a hand to get some more wine and glasses at the bar. Whilst waiting in the queue, I commented that Trish, the woman in her 30's seemed very keen on him, he laughed and rolled his eyes "thick as a brick" he said, "actually it's funny you should say that, as before you turned up I was paying lots of attention to Jodie in the hope that Trish would take the hint that I wasn't interested" "I was actually a bit disappointed when you showed up" he laughed.

"I think Trish is going to be difficult to shake" he added. "Why don't you tell the table when we get back that you just got an text from your boss that you've got a conference call in a couple of hours to discuss some points about your Singapore course" I suggested.

"Not bad" he said "that'll work, hey Jodie was complaining earlier about the quality of the cocktails here, and when she heard that I was staying at the Downtown she said their cocktail bar was spectacular, once we ditch Trish why don't you both join me for a drink, you've got to let me thank you for your cunning plan."

I laughed and said "sounds good" as we headed back to the table.

Marc explained that we would have to wrap it up after this last bottle and everyone agreed it was probably time, though Trish looked pretty disappointed. As we were all saying our goodbyes I was wondering whether Marc had forgotten his offer of cocktails, when he asked if Jodie and I wanted a lift into the city as his hotel was right next to a station, I replied "yes, that would be handy" Jodie gave me a bit of a look, I think she was after some more food, as whenever she drinks she needs to eat as well, and she had been doing more than her usual drinking.

When we jumped into the cab Marc explained to Jodie that he didn't really have a meeting and he was keen to kick on, but without Trish, and that my idea deserved to be rewarded. Jodie laughed but thought she had just about had enough to drink. Marc joked that it was her that had talked up the cocktail bar in his hotel, and that he would be sure to make sure she got something to eat as well.

We got to the hotel and jumped in the lift, as the cocktail bar was on the 45th floor, Marc quickly jabbed another button and we stopped about three quarters of the way up and he asked me to hold the lift as he just had to dump his work bags in his room, he scooped up my briefcase as well and said he would put that in to save me carrying it around.

He jumped back in the lift just as it started beeping and we continued on to the top floor. When we got out of the lift, Jodie said she had to go the toilet, and I was only just hanging on as well, so we all went to relieve ourselves before heading in to the bar.

It was while standing at the urinal that the night took a whole different direction, Marc and I were standing side by side, eyes front as is socially acceptable when he started telling me what a lucky man I was, and that Jodie was actually a very sexy woman, I laughed and thanked him and said that she would never think that of herself, he then told me that he hoped I wouldn't be offended, but he really was disappointed when I first turned up at the pub, as he had actually been trying to hit on my wife.

I didn't know what to say, and he continued, "I really meant it when I said she was sexy, she just does it for me, now I really don't want to cause offence, and I will understand if you are offended, but like I explained, now that I've got my second chance at life, I don't want to have regrets, and I don't want to have missed opportunities, but I also don't want to hurt anyone, so there is absolutely no pressure or expectation in what I'm about to say, now I don't know what you're private life is like, and whether or not you have even considered having a third person involved, but if you have ever thought about it, I would love to be the one involved, I leave the country in two days, there would be no strings attached and you guys would call the shots as to whatever my involvement would be, but I've got to tell you it's all I've been thinking about for the last hour or so"

I imagine I had a pretty perplexed look on my face when he had finished. About a third of the way through his spiel I had turned to look at him, not quite believing what I was hearing, I had glanced downwards and noted that he had the whole package out whilst he was taking a leak, that was obviously a deliberate ploy, as balls that size just don't slip out when you are taking a leak. I must admit that it was a bit of an exhilarating experience to hear a man say these things about your wife whilst he has his cock in his hand, particularly as he seemed to be giving it a bit of an unnecessary shake.

I replied that no I wasn't taking offence, but that was definitely not something we had ever discussed, "so you're not saying it's out of the question?" I laughed and said that I did not think it would be my decision to take and that I could not possibly think of a scenario of how I could even broach it without possibly putting my marriage at risk.

"So you're not opposed to the idea?" he persisted, I said that I actually had no idea how I thought as I was still in a bit of shock, I mean I've seen cuckold videos, and I know it's a big turn on for some guys to see their wife with another guy, but I'm not sure I fitted that stereotype, I might be totally horrified if it actually happened.

Marc must have sensed that somewhere deep down the idea held some appeal, "Like I said I'd be happy to be involved any way you wanted" I replied that I thought any time another guy was going to be involved in a situation like he was proposing, then it had to be the woman's decision, and that there was no way I was going to be involved in that being broached. "Do you mind if I try?" he asked.

I laughed and asked how he proposed to do this, "I was hoping you'd give me some clues" he added. Now this was about the third time that I could have easily closed this whole thing down, we could have walked into the cocktail bar, had one drink and said our goodbyes, having enjoyed the night and not ever seeing one another again, but I didn't.

Instead my brain just seemed to slip into automatic pilot, "She really only should have one more drink, so don't think plying her with alcohol is the answer, before you even order the cocktail order some food and a jug of water. Jodie will probably want to go after she finishes the drink, don't try and talk her into another one up here, my bag is in your room so we have to stop in to pick it up, do you have a bottle of scotch or something in your room? if so offer us a nightcap or something, I'll accept even if she doesn't. Here is my mobile number, enter it in your phone and when we are in your room, sneakily hit the call button and I will answer it and say it is the Operations centre from my work, I sometimes get calls from them after hours when there is an emergency, I'll apologise and ask if I can take it in your bathroom", it was all just tumbling out of me, I didn't know where these ideas were coming from, or even if they were any good, but I continued. " I'll put myself on mute, so I'll be talking away but you won't hear any noise coming out of your phone, I'll try and hear what's happening at your end, but it doesn't really matter if I can or not, I'm sure I'll find out one way or another what has happened."

"Wow" Marc said, "that sounds like a plan, any ideas what I should say?"

"Mate you worked out a way to ask me, if you want it as much as you say you're going to have to work it out"

"Is there anything I should avoid?" Marc asked "Jodie is not much of a touchy feely person, so if you happen to make some brief inadvertent leg contact under the table, and she doesn't shy away, you might just be a chance" I replied "I also think she does find you attractive, and she can't have helped notice how mesmerized you are by her tits"

Marc laughed out loud "have I been that obvious!"

We were both still chuckling when we walked back out into the foyer, Jodie was standing there waiting "At last, I was wondering what you two were getting up to in there" .

We found a small table in the corner and admired the view out the floor to ceilings window, Marc ordered a mixed platter and came back with some sparkling waters whilst we waited for our cocktails to be brought to the table. I was finding it difficult to concentrate on the conversation as I kept on going over what had just happened and wondering why I had responded the way I had.

Marc to his credit didn't seem to be missing a beat and was trying to be extra charming. The drinks arrived and as we were talking I noticed Marc give me a look and as Jodie was sitting between us I wondered whether he was trying to make accidental leg contact, but there was no way I could check without being obvious, so I had no idea whether he had been successful or not.

As we finished our drinks the night seemed to be coming to a natural conclusion, and I thought that nothing was going to happen as everyone was seeming a bit tired, we had been talking about the various landmarks of Sydney that could be seen from the bar, and as we headed to the lift Marc said that his room faced in a different direction and that maybe we could point out the sights from that side of the building, I thought that this was a bit of a lame ploy, but on entering his room the view of Sydney Harbour was spectacular, and no matter how many times you see it, it always mesmerizes, especially with all the lights at night.

Marc quickly poured a couple of small scotches, I accepted one and got a look from Jodie as she declined, Marc had a sip and moved towards the window to ask some more questions when my phone went off.

My stomach dropped, but I pulled it out of my pocket looked at the number, made an appropriate groan and quickly hit the mute option as I answered the phone. I was pretending to field some questions and replying with some brief responses before I explained to Marc & Jodie that it was a problem at work and could I take the call in the bathroom so they would not have to listen to my call, I hoped I wouldn't be long.

I closed the bathroom door and my stomach was just going crazy, I was trying to listen to the conversation, but I couldn't really hear, I wasn't sure where his phone was, I didn't know whether it was in his pocket or on a table or where it was, so I just stood there in the bathroom asking questions to a blank phone and responding to the imaginary replies, all the while wondering what was going on out there. Had he gone through with it?, was he still looking for the right moment?, how long should I sit here pretending?, if I walk out now will I be right in the middle of a very awkward situation?, all these things were running through my head when there was a light knock on the door and Jodie walked in to the bathroom.

She started talking very quickly and quietly, but with lots of emphasis, like she was trying not to slur, and her eyes were wide when she grabbed my wrist and said "You're not going to believe what Marc just asked me"

I asked her to just hang on a second as I was finishing my call, I quickly signed off with some instructions and hung the phone up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Marc just propositioned me...us actually" she whispered.

"What!" I whispered back.

"He basically said he would really like to join us..you know, in the act, and that there would be no complications as he'd be leaving the country and...it would be fun" she stammered.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if I said anything, I was a bit lost for words, I just ummed and ahhed and said it was not the kind of thing we did and said I didn't think you would be too keen on the idea" she continued "and do you know what the funny thing was, when I mentioned you he said to me that I might be surprised"

"Well I am surprised, but I'm not shocked" I said.

"Really?" Jodie said.

"Yes, he had been dropping hints about how attractive you are and he confessed to me that he was hitting on you before I turned up, so maybe because I laughed and didn't seem worried he thought I might be on board"

"What do we do?" Jodie giggled.

"What did you say to Marc when you came in here?" I asked.

"I just said that I'd see how you were going on your phone call" she explained.

My head was spinning, I had no idea what to do next, I hadn't put any thought into what would happen if it went this far, I didn't even know what I wanted to happen.

"So you didn't tell him no" I said.

"I was in a bit of shock, I didn't know what to say" Jodie said defensively.

"Well it is a bit of a tricky position to be put in, I mean even if you were tempted you'd have to say no because of me, and if I didn't say no you would think that I didn't care about you" I said.

Jodie looked at me strangely, not saying anything, I was starting to dig a hole for myself and didn't know what to say next, but I blundered on regardless, "All I'm saying is that regardless of what either of us felt deep down there is only one answer we could give, which is why there is only one way to find out how you feel about it deep down", as I said this I bent forward slightly, put my hand under her dress, brought it up to her pants, slipped my fingers under the waistband of her pants and down into her lips.

As I was doing this, she had recoiled slightly hissing at me "Jim, what are you doing".

I had continued on regardless, and as my finger slipped downwards, I commented "Well there is certainly one part of you that is quite excited by the idea" Jodie was as wet as I had ever felt her, and this was significant because as she had approached menopause this had been a noticeable change.

It was at this point that I literally held my breath, there could be any reaction to this move, I wouldn't have been surprised if she had slapped me and stormed out. To my surprise Jodie leaned into me and let me continue sliding my finger up and over her clit.

Jodie is a foot shorter than me, so her head was nestled into my shoulder, I whispered down into her ear "some things are starting to make sense now, when we were in the toilets Marc was telling me how lucky I was, and sexy you were, and the whole time he had his cock in his hand, and I thought he was being a bit extravagant with his shaking, he was obviously wanting to show me his wares" I even explained how, that in a strange way I had found it a turn on to hear those words matched with his actions.

"So were his wares impressive? " Jodie whispered.

"Let's just say it's just as well that you're this wet if you wanted to take him inside you" I said.

"So it's true what they say about black guys then?" she whispered as she continued to softly grind against my hand.

"Well I can't be sure how big he gets, but there seemed enough there to keep you busy from what I saw" I whispered back, this seemed to excite her a bit as there was a little catch in her breathing and a bit more pressure in her grinding.

I decided to press on with a thought that I had always harboured but never spoken to Jodie about, I believe that she has always been satisfied with my own wares, I am bigger than average, and quite thick but I have always been slightly disappointed with the size of my balls, they are of average size, but I'd probably like them to be bigger than average as well, to complete the symmetry. I also had a sneaking suspicion that Jodie had a thing for balls, I know that when she is particularly aroused she will fondle and play with mine, so I've often thought she would love to get her hands on a big pair of balls, and that was definitely the most impressive thing about Marc's package when he had them hanging out at the trough, one of his looked about the size of both of mine.

JimGordy
JimGordy
17 Followers