The Surrender of Sara

Story Info
Alan shares his wife with visiting buddy.
5k words
4.25
80.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was with great anticipation that I packed my luggage for the trip to California where I was going to attend a work related school in the San Francisco Bay area. While I was interested in the school, I was really looking forward to seeing Alan and Sara again.

Alan had just married Sara a few months before Charlotte and I moved to the Pacific Northwest and we didn't get much of a chance to get to know her until they visited last year. The four of us went out for an evening of dinner and the hot tubs to get to know each other again after being apart for a year. While not planning anything, but knowing Alan better than that, Charlotte and I had discussed if we wanted to get together again with Alan as we had many times over the last ten years. The unsure factor was Sara, a young wife of nineteen, whom we did not want to scare away as a friend. Alan had assured us, over the last two years, that Sara was mature beyond her 19 years and we were soon to find out how mature.

"Would you like to fuck Sara tonight?" Alan had asked as we sat in the sauna. Typical Alan, all the tact of a sledgehammer. What could I say? How could I have the pleasure of staring at Sara's luscious firm body for an hour and not say yes? It was gratifying to see Charlotte with Alan again and Sara was not, if I may understate, disappointing. We got together twice in the week they were visiting and Charlotte and I missed them greatly after they left.

"Have you forgotten anything," Charlotte asked," your books, briefcase, note from your wife?" While she could not go along with me, Charlotte had quickly given her approval of my desire to be with our friends again.

"Presents for mommy," I said as I dodged out of the way of a careening little baby Nikki to give Sara the flowers I brought her and share a hug I had been thinking about all day. Sara's musky scent swept over me again. I could've stood there all afternoon taking in her scent, getting dizzy as I breathed gently, my face nuzzled in her hair. It was a good hello and we started preparing dinner and doing small talk until Alan got home from work. The air had a tense quality as we made busy in the kitchen with dinner. I kept admiring her full rounded figure and remembering what she was like to hold her as she came. So quiet, barely purring like a kitten, so unlike my Charlotte. I sat quietly thinking of the contrasts between her and Charlotte until Alan arrived and, after the hugs and hellos, sat down to dinner to discuss the nights plans.

We decided to go out to my hotel "for some coffee and dessert" and breakfast in the morning. Nothing more was said. Sara seemed to take great pleasure in showing me a pink cotton, backless, sideless mini-dress before we left and asking, "Would this be alright?" Silly question. I made it abundantly clear how cruel it would have been not to wear it for me.

I snapped the open back of her dress apart as we sat on the bed in the hotel waiting for Alan to get out of the shower. Gently I scraped my nails along tanned smooth shoulder blades as a familiar purr filled the air. Lightly tracing the goosebumps my attentions were producing, I followed every muscle and ripple along her back as she shuddered quietly. Placing my lips against her shoulder I quietly inhaled her scent and remembered how exiting it was to hold and touch this young woman.

Alan entered the room as I continued to trace the curves of Sara's neck and shoulders with the lightest of touch. Quietly he sat and took in the view of a mesmerized Sara, swaying to my feather light touch, purring quietly and shuddering with exitement.

Slowly I pulled the top of her dress down to release her large, firm breasts and lightly draw my fingertips along her ribs below them. Sara's back arched, begging me to touch her, as my hands teased their way towards her breasts. In one smooth motion I grasped both her breasts firmly as I bit her rather firmly on the right shoulder. My motions were firm yet gentle, but quietly whispering promises of things to come.

Sara moaned as I continued to nip at her neck and shoulder and firmly knead her large breasts and hardening nipples. Occasionally I would draw my fingernails, just trimmed but not filed and very sharp, across her breasts and nipples. The sharp edges of my nails cause her to jump and twitch suddenly as I left light red tracings across her breasts. Sara sat immobile, head thrown back, eyes closed, and swaying gently as my hands explored her and my bites and nips brought her back to alertness every few seconds.

Alan had allowed me the luxury of Sara for long enough and started to stroke her hair and other shoulder as my left hand reached up to grasp a handful of her hair. Pulling Sara's head back I kissed her for the first time as Alan's hands roamed over her breasts. Fully and deeply we kissed as I slowly forced my attentions, my hands roaming over her breasts and tummy, causing her to shiver and tremble in my strong and firm grasp.

Tightening my grasp on her hair I pulled Sara down to the bed while pinning her down with one hand on her breast. My hands traced over her face. Lightly following the lines of her cheekbones and lips, my hands flowed down her chest to her tummy. Her tummy shuddered at my light, almost tickling, touch as I moved to the foot of the bed to remove her dress. Slowly, her eyes still closed, Sara wiggled and raised her hips off the bed as Alan directed his attentions to her hard nipples. Her dress and white string panties were slowly peeled off her tanned body while Alan continued to suck and bite her stiff, sensitive nipples.

As her dress came off I could catch Sara's musky scent and, without delay, grasped her legs firmly and spread them apart. Holding Sara as I would a captive I plunged my face into her warm, and musky cunt. Sara's moan of pleasure and release sang in my ears as I began to explore this young woman as I had not before. The scent I always caught near her neck and shoulders intoxicated me as my hands slid down to cup the smooth, round cheeks of her young ass and draw her closer to my active flicking tongue and her own orgasm. Though Sara is usually quiet, her moans grew louder with every moment as I continued to push her on to orgasm with my tongue and hands. As I felt her legs and ass cheeks tense under my attentions, Sara came in a wave of shudders and husky purring as I held her tightly, a prisoner to my desires. She had been nude but five minutes and her night had just begun.

Slowly I stepped away as her shaking subsided and let her rest as I removed my clothes. Undressing slowly, I watched her shudder every few seconds as she came back to Earth, I felt a sense of power in taking Sara so quickly. Slowly her eyes opened and sleepily gazed at me through her lashes as I finished removing my clothes. Alan watched intently as Sara slowly rose to one elbow to gently grasp my hardening cock and smile up at me as I stood next to her near the bedside.

Slowly Sara engulfed my cock with her soft mouth as her hand cupped and caressed by balls. With a gentle, yet insistent, rhythm Sara continued to suck and lick my cock as it grew to fill her mouth. My hands wove through her hair as I slowly started to slide her head down and my cock deeper into her throat. Sara moaned as my cock slid deeper, responding to my strong and sure touch, her chin coming to rest against her hand as she cradled and massaged my balls.

All the while Alan had been caressing her breasts again and wandering down to the nest of sandy colored hair between her legs with his hands. As Sara squirmed under Alan's hands and as I slowly fucked her mouth she became more exited and hot. My cock would slide deep into her mouth as she built up a rhythm with Alan's hand working smoothly across her hot wet cunt. Her other hand had wandered over to Alan's growing cock as I eased her down on the bed and lowered my cock back into her mouth. She was so beautiful, so sexy, as her lips slid back and forth along me, her hips squirming under Alan's hand, and her own hand caressing Alan's uncut cock. Sliding the foreskin back and forth she slowly got Alan finally as worked up as we had become.

Sara was obviously enjoying herself immensely but I had other things in mind as I reluctantly withdrew my cock from her warm and willing mouth. Her eyes never left mine as I positioned myself to enter her. Guiding me between the folds of her cunt with her hand I slowly, oh so slowly, entered Sara. Rocking my hips with hers, we slowly moved closer until our pubic bones ground against one another. Gently, but with increasing force and power I began to move inside Sara. My strokes becoming longer and deeper with each thrust into her tight bucking cunt. Alan brought his cock up to Sara's mouth, for the first time of her life she was to be filled with two cocks, she took Alan gladly as I continued to increase my force and pressure into her.

My mouth roamed over her breasts, kissing and biting her hardening nipples as Alan enjoyed her active mouth and wandering tongue as I had earlier. As Alan began to moan I decided to begin teasing Sara with my cock as, surprisingly for me, I had not come yet and was not ready to. I would withdraw until I was touching her with nothing except the tip of my cock and, after sliding up against her hard clit to excite her more, would plunge back inside her cunt. With every stroke Sara would attack Alan's cock with her mouth, sucking and sliding her head back and forth, trying to make him come.

The attentions being lavished on Sara's young willing cunt had brought her to a few orgasms already and Alan was encouraging me to get up. He wanted to have his wife, and who was I to deny him. Besides, my thoughts were turning back to her wonderful cocksucking and willingness to please. I was wondering just how willing she was as I slowly pulled out to be replaced by Alan. Sara did not skip a beat as my cock, still very wet from pounding her cunt, slid deep into her waiting mouth.

Greedily she sucked and drove my cock deeper into her mouth with her hands cupping my ass cheeks. Turnabouts fair play I thought as she would not let me back out an inch, her tongue stretched along the entire length of my cock, buried in her mouth.

Sensing that my legs were tiring from holding myself over her, but not knowing I would endure cramps from hell rather than move an inch and give up the attention I was receiving, Sara pulled her head back and pulled me down to the bed. Leaning against the headboard, while she moved onto her knees so Alan could enter her from the rear, I relaxed and fell into the sensation of her mouth sliding up and down along my cock.

Slowly and gently my hands played through her sandy colored hair as Alan continued pound into her willing cunt. She came twice more as she drove me towards my own orgasm with her hard and deep sucking. My cock swelled in the back of her throat as Sara came again under Alan's relentless pounding and she drove her face against my stomach and buried my cock deep against the back of her throat. "Easy babe," I whispered to her as I felt the tension of my orgasm building. Without hesitation she withdrew her mouth from my cock and, after smiling wickedly, slowly drove her mouth back down to engulf me again.

Knowing she wanted me to come I relaxed against the headboard, my eyes closed, head thrown back, with the fingers of each hand weaving through Sara's hair as she slowly drove me farther and farther, with each stroke of her lips along my cock, towards orgasm. As Sara came once again I joined her in a dizzy delirium, my legs tensed and grasping her ribs, my cock throbbing as my come filled her mouth and I felt her bury her head farther down and swallow and moan until I could take no more, let go of her hair and surrendered to the dizziness and collapsed back against the headboard, my legs feeling like jelly and my breath coming short and fast.

Resting her head against my thigh, Sara lay with my cock still buried against the back of her throat. Every so often she would swallow and drive me off the bed with sensation. Slowly my eyes opened and I slid down, under her as Alan continued to drive her to another orgasm. Gently I raised her lips to mine and kissed her deeply. "Thank you Sara," I whispered to her as she started to moan again, ready to give herself up to another orgasm from Alan's steady fucking. "Thank *you* ," she smiled as her eyes closed in pleasure from Alan's smooth, fast fucking.

Sara collapsed onto my chest and I held her tight as Alan, kneeling behind her, both hands grasping her hips, started to show signs of finally coming. His tempo quickened as Sara hugged me tightly and explored my mouth with her tongue. Her breath quickened as her mouth never left mine. I held her tightly, raking my nails across her back, one hand pinning her heaving breasts against my chest and returning her impassioned kisses as Alan came.

Groaning loudly he pounded Sara into me and drove both of us into the bed together with the force of his orgasm. Sara shook and shuddered in my arms as her orgasm matched her husband's. As Alan slowed, in breathing and thrusting, we all settled together onto the bed and lay there holding each other close in exhaustion. Sara would purr occasionally, egging both Alan and I on for more.

Shifted around a bit we lay there together. Alan lay at the head of the bed with Sara laying across the foot, and I lay with my head in Sara's lap. My feet on the pillow hear the headboard and Sara gently stroking my hair in the afterglow of our session together.

"Were Alan and I too rough with you?" I asked, looking up into her eyes. "No you weren't," she answered as I saw her flush and her eyes widen in anticipation. Alan had told me what Sara's likes and dislikes were and I was about to take severe advantage of one of them. "Good. Then Sara, think of a word. One you wouldn't say normally and tell me what it is. It will be your escape word and I will honor it." I said as she stared into my eyes intently. She nodded and said the word I wasn't to hear for the rest of the evening. Now some of the roughness and power I had only hinted at during the night started to come into play.

"Do you trust me Sara?"

"I, I do...," she said.

Part Two

While resting after the first two hours Alan and I had spent with Sara I decided to see what her limits were. Though we had made love a few times before, Alan wanted to see how Sara reacted to power games. She had always likes a little hard scratching, spanking, and rough sex but, he wanted to find what her limits were. Knowing that Charlotte and I practice Dominant/Submissive games he enlisted my help in helping Sara through an experience she would not soon forget.

Sara said she trusted me and, after having her choose an escape word and telling her she would be *mine* to do with as *I* wished, said she was ready.

My demeanor changed as I took the wineglass from her hand and slowly looked over the body that was to be mine for the next few hours. My grasp became strong and sure as I stroked her hair, weaving it through my fingers and tightening it until her eyes closed in pleasure. Sara responded as a willing object of my desire, not some make believe, naughty slave begging to do wrong and be punished.

Alan was looking around for some sort of blindfold for her as I came up with a pillowcase and, after folding it and placing it over the eyes of the motionless Sara, we stepped away to appreciate the view it offered. "Don't even move. Not a bit," I hissed through my teeth as I held her head by her full hair. Sara sat on the edge of the bed, knees together, hands in her lap, head erect and breasts jutting out full and firm. I ran my hand around one for a last gentle touch before Alan and I stepped away to leave her wondering just what she had agreed to.

Alan and I stood there at the other end of the hotel room quietly watching Sara sit there, head cocked slightly, listening intently trying to find where we were.

"I know we've been rough with her Alan, and she enjoys it but, let me have her and we will see how far she can go tonight. I wont hurt her, and she won't forget it I promise you."

Alan whispered back that she was mine and he would follow my lead as he asked that we at least have her experience a particular interest of his. I agreed and quietly moved toward her, sitting silent on the bed, breasts rising and falling with the steady rhythm of her breathing.

Lightly my right hand barely touched her hair as she sensed I had returned. Suddenly, in one smooth motion I brought her head down to my hard cock, muffling the gasp that escaped her as my hand tightened on her hair, filling her mouth completely. Slowly I let her up for air and another gasp of surprise and pleasure was muffled again as I brought her mouth back down to serve me again. My other hand kneaded and scratched at her breasts again as Sara began to squirm on the bed, surely wetting the sheet where she sat in her excitement. Sara started to respond by starting to swallow me deeper and deeper as I continued to fuck her mouth as I had her cunt earlier. She would swallow me completely, her hands pulling me closer with every thrust into her warm throat. Sara was trying to make me come again, and I would gladly have obliged, but I had other plans.

Pulling her mouth off my cock I literally threw her onto the bed by her hair. She lay there, breathing heavily, hands running up and down her body, an expression of disappointment and frustration on her beautiful face.

I reached down and grasped her ankles and, lifting them high, rolled her over onto her side facing the side of the bed. Her head was at the foot of the bed, her body twisted at the waist, her round firm ass jutting into the air where I wanted it.

Alan wasted no time in going to the foot of the bed and sliding his own cock into Sara's willing mouth while I spread her legs and positioned the head of my hard cock against her cunt. I slowly slid my cock back and forth along her cunt, sliding along her clit to get her warmed up. Her legs started opening up, inviting me in as her ass pushed higher in the air.

Alan was enjoying Sara's attentions on his hard cock as, in response to a gesture from him, my hand fell across her round buttocks. Sara squealed through her nose as my hand fell again and again in response to Alan's encouragement and Sara's reaction to the warmth building in her ass and I slid my cock into her cunt in one smooth motion. Scratching her back, from nape of neck to her rosy ass, I slid my cock deeper and deeper into her. Grasping her ass cheeks and digging my nails I drove my cock in and out of her willing cunt, every stroke bringing moans from her writhing body.

I continued to slide in and out of Sara with smooth long strokes, pulling her onto my cock by her hips and driving her to orgasm. She came again as I started to pound her into the mattress and she tried to get Alan to come with her wonderful sucking. I could hear the mixture of her purring and slurping as she swallowed all she could get from Alan. But Alan wasn't ready yet and, to Sara's obvious disappointment, pulled away as I continued to bring her to another orgasm. Sara shuddered and clawed at the covers as Alan slowly slipped a lubed finger into her ass as I continued to take her.

As Alan finished driving Sara wild with his fingers I pulled out of her cunt and slid the head along her perineum, spread her ass farther apart, and brought the head of my cock against her spasming ass as Alan with drew his fingers. Sara froze as the head of my cock barely brushed against her ass. Slowly, and very carefully, I *pulled* Sara back against my cock. I heard her suck a breath through her clenched teeth as her ass gave way to the pressure and I slid in past the first ring of muscle.

Letting Sara gather what wits she had left I kneaded her ass and waited to see is she was ready for more. She started to relax more as I began to feel her push back against me and I started to slide past the inner ring of muscle. Sara let out an animal moan as my cock slowly drove deeper into her tight ass, her cheeks coming to rest against my legs and my balls nestled against her cunt.

12