The Surrogate Ch. 01

Story Info
Blow Jobs = Good Birthday Present.
1k words
3.3
20k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Happy Birthday

Shana woke up with a long stretch finding no error in the fact that she was in the living room completely naked. She was a professional model, therefore, felt no shame and let her breast hang freely as she entered the kitchen and prepared to make breakfast. The help staff could see every part of her as she bent down on to the floor to get a pan and allowed her tits to bounce up and down as she stirred the batter.

It was the norm though and no one took much notice except her husband who woke up alone in the master bedroom. No matter how exhausted Shana became she couldn't sleep without the TV blazing in the background while he could not tolerate it. Oh well, she deserved it after all the trouble he put her through. As much as he loved her he was still her manager therefore his duty to force her to diet, exercise, and prevent her from doing anything to compromise her beauty; for example, unless she was willing to retire she couldn't give him the children that he wanted. If she wanted to fall asleep to late night talk shows that was the least he could give her.

"Alex," he looked up with a smirk once his nude wife waltzed into the bedroom with a plate of pancakes.

"Baby," he grinned scooting so she could sit next to him taking the breakfast knowing the plate full of carbs was meant for him, "since when do you cook love?"

"It's your birthday," she brushed her long black hair back before kissing her deeply.

Alex wasn't the kind of guy into celebrating birthdays, but he thought nothing of it as he took in her gorgeous body. The body usually made no difference if the face was off but her's, thanks to her cunning brown eyes, was flawless. Her breast weren't the biggest compared to his other models, but her ass was what paid the bills and could compliment any thong thrown at her. Prior to signing Shana to his agency he'd been the average playboy fucking anything that was above a nine on his scale, but then he met her. It had been love at first sight.

"Time for my breakfast," the little vixen whispered pulling the blanket away.

Alex's cock was already getting hard from looking her over, and was fully erect when she softly put her fingers around the length and slowly began to jerk him off.

Pancakes were the last thing on his mind as he put the mess of syrup to the side and allowed his hands to cover her perky nipples.

"Time for a boob job?" Shana asked.

"Never," one hand remained as the other traveled down her soft stomach to her moist slit that he teased, "we can't risk scarring. Now shut up before you ruin the moment."

Many girls had blown him before, but Shana's were the only ones that mattered, because she had a genuine smile on her face as she kept eye contact with him while her tongue danced against his tip. She moved her wrist back and forth for a few moments longer before sucking on the head making a pleasing suction sound with her lips. Her fingers strummed across his balls as he continued working at her pussy to get her nice and wet.

"Oh God yes," he grunted as her lips made that beautiful 'o' shape before taking his cock in.

She intensified the pleasure by looking up at him as she relaxed her throat for him so he could thrust if he wanted to. Slowly and gently he allowed his dick to rest down her pipes. He'd gone to town on her mouth before, but he loved his wife's voice and was afraid of making it hoarse.

He twisted Shana's nipple a little before petting her on the head, "Good girl."

Wanting to be praised like the little pet she was before treated like she moved her head forward and back for him at a rapid rate while not neglecting his sack.

"God yes," he pushed on the back of her head feeling a climax coming, "good girl. Oh god yes I love you so much."

He pulled out after he cummed and smiled at that final suction cup sound as his cock felt a thin trail of his seed that got stuck on her cheek. With a simple smile Shana used her tongue to take it back into her mouth before swallowing.

"Happy birthday to me," Alex was in a mode of bliss as he lay down in his bed.

"I blow you every morning," her sweet voice shouldn't have had to remind him, "I got you a much better gift."

"Oh?" he rose an eyebrow.

Her smile only grew as she looked at him innocently, "Get me some clothes and we'll go see your present."

Alex gave a brief sigh before going to the closet to pick his wife out some clothes. She was one of the city's hottest models, but she had no sense of style. If she could have it her way she'd walk outside in sweats with a sports bra and unbrushed hair. To him she would be beautiful no matter what, but the media would thrash her for being normal.

"Do we wanna remind the world that you strut for a woman's bra and panty company or look as though you have an interview with Jay Leno lined up?"

Option A was slutty and option B was normal.

"Talk show," she told him rolling around on the bed naked, "I'll learn to dress myself one day."

"I enjoy it babe," he tossed her a signature bra and panty set from the company that owned them as well as a brand name pink tank top and short jean skirt, "pony tail with hoop earrings please."

Shana put her clothes on as though it were a chore, but smirked again excited about his gift. Their sex life was about to get hotter than it already was.