The Surrogate Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,622 Followers

"Well I'll see what I can do but I'll tell you now if you are hoping for topless you can think again."

She went into the house and about ten minutes later came out wearing a one-piece swim suit. She looked fantastic as she posed for me while I snapped away. We finished with a couple of shots of her sat astride the bike as it stood on my paddock stand. With the pictures taken and the bike complete, we realised we no longer had a reason to be together and I reluctantly left her, not expecting to return.

Over the next month I saw Mary occasionally. She contacted Classic Bike magazine and they did a feature on the Thruxton. They used their own photographer but also took copies of mine showing the progress of the project. I was interviewed about the restoration but unsurprisingly it was Mary they seemed most interested in. After all there aren't that many women in their forties that get involved in a restoration project. There are even fewer who look as good as she did. Her story of how her husband bought the bike and that she was having it restored as a tribute to him, added to the human interest.

Caroline was surprised that I was no longer spending time at Mary's. She didn't seem happy or unhappy about it, just surprised. A couple of months went by and I got a call from Mary. She'd put the bike into a classic bikes auction at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham. She wanted me to go with her for both the viewing and sale day.

I had two problems: could I get time off work? and how would I justify it to Caroline? It turned out the second was not a problem. Caroline couldn't see anything wrong in me being away overnight with a woman.

"Of course you must go, Frank. You know you will love it and I'm sure Mary would benefit from having you there to support her."

My boss at the college was happy to let me go if I arranged someone to cover my lessons. Mary and I rode the train up to Birmingham that Thursday morning. The Classic Bike feature had just been published and increased interest in both the bike and Mary. The photographer had taken one of my swimsuit pictures and painted on what looked like the thinnest, tightest, racing leathers you ever saw. When she saw it she grinned and told me she'd already had a proposal of marriage. We spent the viewing day fielding questions from interested parties. I got a lot of compliments on the restoration job and a number of people asked for contact details.

Between talking to potential buyers I got a chance to look around the museum. It was one of the best days I'd had in years and at the end of the viewing day we were tired but happy as we walked into our hotel. Mary was squeezing my hand as we walked up to the reception.

"We have reservations in the names of Burns and Entwistle," I told the girl at the desk.

"Yes, sir, just a moment."

Mary squeezed my hand again. "Frank, I've done something very naughty."

The receptionist looked a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry, sir, we have no reservation in the name of Entwistle. We have a double room booked for Mr and Mrs Burns, would that be the one you mean?"

Mary squeezed my hand once more. "Yes, of course," I said, "my mistake. I'm sorry for the confusion."

I filled in the registration documents and we were handed our key. We made our way to the lifts without a word. It wasn't until the lift door closed that I spoke.

"Mr and Mrs Burns?"

"I'm sorry, Frank, I know it was very bad of me. Are you really very angry?"

"To tell you the truth I feel shock more than anything else. This sort of thing has never happened to me before. What am I going to tell Caroline?"

"Do you really think she'd want to know? Things in the Burns household haven't been right for some time. It seems to me she pretty much takes you for granted and maybe, just maybe, she wants this to happen."

"What do you mean? How could she possibly want it to happen?"

"Think about it. If you are getting your pleasures elsewhere it saves her having to provide for you. Some women just go off sex and at least this way she gets to keep her husband."

We found our way to the room and my head was still spinning. When I saw two large beds I felt a surge of relief. I might still emerge from this with my integrity intact. We changed and went out to dinner. I was quiet throughout the meal. Mary chatted about the interest in the bike and the forthcoming auction. In fact we spoke about anything but our sleeping arrangements. It was Mary who finally brought it up.

"What is so terrible about sleeping with me, Frank? I know you find me attractive."

"Nothing, nothing at all, quite the opposite in fact. What would be terrible would be my being unfaithful to Caroline."

"I've developed strong feelings for you and I think you have those same feelings for me. We need to do this. I need it and I'm pretty damn sure you do too. If Caroline is half as smart as I think she is, she knows we are more than just friends, so ask yourself why she was so keen for her husband to spend the night away from home with a woman he desires."

I could see the logic in everything she said but I just couldn't believe it.

"I can't see it, Mary. If I couldn't give her what she needed I'm damned if I would be pushing her in the direction of someone who could."

"Now that's your male ego talking. If you really love Caroline then you would want to hang on to her no matter what. If you couldn't keep her sexually satisfied you would be worrying yourself sick in case she found someone who could keep her happy and that someone would take her from you. Surely it's far better to find someone you know and trust to fill that void, to keep her satisfied while she remains your loving wife."

The more drinks we had the more I could see her argument. I just couldn't believe my Caroline would think that way. We drank we danced and slowly the subject disappeared from our conversation. With each dance Mary moulded her body closer to mine until she was grinding her pussy against me at every opportunity. My dick was making me painfully aware of where his sympathies lie and we made our way back to our room with arms around each other's waist.

I lay in bed watching her as she came from the bathroom. She wore a short pink satin nightie with a lacy top around her ample chest. She walked over to me, her hips swaying as she did so. She bent over to kiss my lips, giving me an exciting view of her tits. Little Frank had already formed himself into a tent pole holding up the bedclothes.

"Well what's it to be, Frank?"

Without a word I pulled back the covers as an invitation for her to join me. She didn't need telling twice; she slipped in alongside me. The nightie didn't last long, and in no time at all we were both naked and holding each other tightly.

I feasted on her breasts, nibbling on her nipples then sucking on them. Her head pushed back into the bed lifting her shoulders and chest as she offered them to me. I moved down between her legs where I found that she was a natural redhead. I stopped and looked at her. Her pussy was completely smooth with a small strip of red hair running down to her slit.

"Do you like it? John always liked me smooth but I can let it grow if you like."

"It looks beautiful just the way it is. In fact it looks good enough to eat."

"Oh, yes, please. I'd love that."

I licked at her smooth pussy lips and slipped my tongue into the slit. Her legs fell wide apart, offering herself to me. I sought out her clitoris and licked around it. Mary's hips lifted, forcing her pussy into my mouth. When I started to suck on her clit I could hear her starting to gasp. As my tongue entered her love channel her hands came down to push my head firmly down onto her pussy as she bucked and thrashed beneath me. I moved back up to her breasts and she pulled me tightly to her.

"I need you, Frank. I need you inside me now."

I climbed between her legs and positioned my cock at the entrance to her vagina and started to enter her. Her hands grab hold of my bum, she pulled me into her and in no time my balls kissed her arse. As I started moving in and out her mouth closed on my neck. I pulled away.

"No marks, Mary. I'm not rubbing her nose in what we are doing."

"Okay, sorry."

I brought my hands up under her shoulders massaging her as I pounded her pussy. In no time at all her legs were wrapped around me and her fingernails were digging into my back. Feeling her coming beneath me was almost enough but when I felt my semen pumping into her the ecstasy was complete. My heart pounded and I was gasping for breath as Mary wrapped her arms around me and pulled me hard into her body. When she released me I climbed off her and lay down beside her. She snuggled in under my arm pressing her breasts into my side as she ran her fingers over my chest.

"It's been a long time but that was definitely worth waiting for. I hope you're not planning on getting a lot of sleep tonight."

We certainly didn't get a lot of sleep. Whenever one of us woke from our slumber we would start all over again. We did it missionary, doggy style, she even rode me. We only just made it to breakfast in time, then had to rush off to the sale room.

When the auction started I was disappointed by the prices some of the bikes were fetching. Then it was our turn.

"Now ladies and gentlemen we have lot 204. A Velocette Venom Thruxton, completely original spec and restored to as new condition. Who will start the bidding at £15,000?"

Our hearts sank as he dropped the opening bid, a thousand at a time and still no bids. He dropped to £10.000 before the first bid was placed. The bids rose £500 pound at a time . When it reached £20.000 Mary hugged and kissed me. Still the bids went higher but slower, in increments of £250. When the auctioneer said all done the price had risen to £23,500, and both Mary and I were in a state of shock. When the auction was over we had our photos taken for the motorcycle press and Mary picked up her cheque for just under £22,000, the sale price less commission.

I faced the journey home with feelings of guilt and elation. I was nearly £11,000 better off but I had been unfaithful to Caroline. I should have been euphoric but I felt like the biggest bastard under the sun. All the way home I debated whether I should tell her. In the end I vowed the first thing I would spend some of my money on, would be something that might help to repair our failing marriage.

Caroline didn't seem very interested in the auction, even after I told her the price Mary had got for the bike.

"That's nice for her. Was she pleased?"

"Yes, she was, very pleased."

"That's good. Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, thanks, I had a very good time."

What else was I going to say? "Yes, thanks, I had more sex with Mary last night than I've had in the last year with you?"

The fact of the matter was, I had strong feelings for Mary but I loved Caroline and what I really wanted was to be sharing those feelings of euphoria, the afterglow of making love with her. The next day I started checking out holidays. It was May and I wanted something special, something that would take Caroline back twenty years, remind her of what used to be. By Sunday it was all arranged so that evening I revealed it all to Caroline.

"Caroline, I got a good chunk of cash out of restoring Mary's bike. I know I haven't been around much so I've booked a holiday for us something that will bring back memories."

"That's nice, dear. When is it?"

"First two weeks in June, in the Isle of Man for the TT."

"Oh, Frank, you know we can't. It's less than a month away you won't get time off from college and I need more notice than that. I can't just drop everything."

"Let me worry about the college. All I'm asking is for you to put us first for once. Neither your work or mine will grind to a standstill if we have two weeks off."

"It's the timing, Frank. I still have a lot of work to do and I'll have to prepare for the monthly trustees meeting."

"Someone else can do it. Come to that, they could cancel the meeting. I've spoken to Jonathan, he says there's nothing coming up that can't be put off for a month. Please, Caroline, this means a lot to me."

"Yes, that's it isn't it, Frank? It means a lot to you and nothing else matters. I get no enjoyment from watching motorbike racing but because you want to go I am supposed to drop everything. David relies on me and I'm not letting him down. Can't you make it in the school holidays?"

"The Isle of Man TT races are the most famous motorcycle road races in the world. They aren't going to move them for you or David."

"Then I'm sorry, Frank, I can't go."

"Can't or won't? You're a manager now. You have no real contact with the children, you have nursery managers to do that. I would have thought it was more important for you to be there during the school holidays when all the repair and upgrade projects take place. The Isle of Man in TT week still has a special place in my memories. I thought I could recreate something that was special to both of us. A time when we couldn't get enough of each other."

"I might have known it would come down to sex in the end."

"I'm not talking about sex, though that did come into it, I'm talking about love. I wanted to remind you of a time when the most important thing for me was to be with you, and the most important thing for you, was to be with me. That's still the case as far as I'm concerned. You obviously feel differently."

"Well, I'm sorry, but the fact remains that I am not going."

I was too furious to say anything more so there was silence. Caroline was the first to break it.

"You go if you want. If it means that much to you."

"On my own it wouldn't mean nearly as much."

After another silence she said the words I never expected to hear.

"Why don't you take Mary? I'm sure she'd love to go."

"I can't believe you just said that. You want me to take Mary on holiday to a place that was so special to us?"

"Well, I can see that you would like to share the experience with someone and who better than Mary?"

That was the end of that conversation. I went off to bed and was asleep before Caroline joined me. The next day Caroline was late home as usual so I went to see Mary and ask her to come with me. It was a bit of a surprise when she started to defend Caroline.

"Well she has got a point, it is short notice."

"When we got married we honeymooned in Jersey, which was Caroline's choice. We agreed our first holiday after that would be at the TT. Things went very wrong for us just before our wedding and we went on honeymoon without two ha'pennies to rub together. The holiday in the Isle of Man ended up being our real honeymoon. We had a great time and were so in love, nothing else mattered. We fell in love with the island and spent the second week exploring the island and each other. I chose the date and place to remind her of a time that was very special to me and I thought it was to her. What's upsetting is she doesn't see anything special in it at all. I thought I could bring that back but she won't even try. So if you would like to take her place, I would like it very much."

"Frank, do you mean what I think you mean by me taking her place?"

"I mean whatever you want me to mean. I've booked a double room and I doubt that I could change it now."

My relationship with Mary moved to a new level. We became lovers in every sense of the word. I'd tried to rekindle the flame with Caroline and she'd poured cold water on my efforts. She told me to do it with another woman. It can't be cheating if your wife tells you to go out and do it.

The college didn't take kindly to me wanting two weeks off during term time but I had already accepted two commissions to restore old bikes so I told them, "accept it or my resignation, I don't much care which." I might have burned my boats but I was thinking of myself for a change. No matter what, I was going to the TT and Mary was coming with me.

I told Caroline that Mary would be taking her place on the trip. In fact "taking your place" was the very phrase I used. I couldn't believe her reaction.

"That'll be nice for you." she said as my chin dropped. "Really, Frank, you must see it would be impossible for me to go with you. Besides I'm sure you'll have much more fun with Mary."

She was right, I did have more fun. In fact, I had more fun than I'd had in years. Our first night together was every bit as good as the night in Birmingham. We both got up bleary-eyed for breakfast before setting out to view the events of Mad Sunday (the day when ordinary riders go out and ride the course) We had three days racing when the roads were closed, the rest of the time we explored the Island the way I had planned to do with Caroline. We watched the sunset over Peel Harbour. We made love on the big rock on Glen May beach. Mary looked fantastic in her bikini and even better out of it.

I had planned for two weeks of showing Caroline how much I loved her and reminding her of what we used to have. Instead I found myself romancing a beautiful woman who shared more of my interests than Caroline ever had. The sex was wonderful and for the first time I realised why you got so many towels in hotels. Every night, often twice a night, we made love. It was the landlady at our guest house who put it into words. I went to pay my bill and thanked her for the way we had been treated.

"I must say Mr Burns, it's a pleasure to entertain two people who are so in love, even after all those years. When you told me your plans on the phone I could tell you were a man with some romance in his soul but seeing how you two are together, it does my heart good."

It was a quiet flight home. I had what I can only express as a feeling of loss. It was all over. We both had to go back to our everyday lives. I certainly wasn't looking forward to going back to college even if it was for the last two weeks of term.

I got back to a full post box. The mail from the Classic Bike article was still coming in. Much of it was from people wanting something for nothing: "Can you help me restore my bike?", "Can you come and tell me if my bike is the real McCoy?", "Where can I get parts for a thirty year old Honda?"

However, amongst these were some letters from prospective customers and a letter from the auction house offering me the chance to validate provenance for machines they had for sale. I found the offer very attractive. It would be on a freelance basis but what they offered made it money for old rope. I went straight round to Mary's house after work on Monday.

"I'm thinking about quitting my job and restoring bikes full-time."

"Why are you telling me this, Frank? Shouldn't you be talking to Caroline?"

"I don't think she'd be interested, to be honest."

"Well I think you should follow your dream."

"I'd have to do a business plan to get finance from the bank. Assuming they are lending to anyone these days."

"Do you really need that much? You can use my garage for as long as you need it."

"That's very kind of you, Mary, but if I'm going to do this full-time I need to have several projects on the go at the same time. I will need a dedicated workshop."

"Frank, I've told you before John left me quite well off. I could be your partner; I would be happy to invest in you. Anyway you could at least start off here while you look for a workshop"

I told her I'd think about it and in the mean time I would be glad to use her garage. I'm no fool; that gave me good reason to spend a lot of time at Mary's house.

At the end of term I tendered my resignation, giving the required three months notice, and looked forward to becoming self-employed. Of course, they found me some summer school teaching to do, so I paid back my two weeks at the TT. Working through the holidays was a pretty relaxed affair. If I went in for three full days a week it was unusual. The days spent labouring in Mary's garage and the nights in Mary's bed more than made up for it.

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,622 Followers