The Surveillance Camera Ch. 1

Story Info
Man sees more than he hoped for.
2.8k words
4.08
39.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGuy
JGuy
2 Followers

Today was to be the delivery day for Ted's new security system. Ever since the divorce he had to put up with his ex-wife's harassing lawyers, and even her herself. He had decided to spend the extra money on the camera that was going to be installed outside his front door. He was going to have a monitor set up in his study that he could sit and watch the camera shot. He had envisioned it only covering a small area directly in front of the door. When he actually saw the displays in the showroom though, he had decided to go with one that would be able to rotate and show the entire patio area and most of the front yard also.

He had gotten up late since it was a Saturday and was shuffling around the kitchen in his boxer briefs, He got himself a mug of coffee and shuffled back to his bedroom. He set the mug on the night stand and then went to the mirror. He straightened up and pulled his shoulders back. He liked the shape of his upper body, but he wondered aloud..."How come the bottom muscles of the six pack are always the freaking hardest to get?"

He heard the doorbell ring and immediately flinched at the sound. The first thought was, "Who the hell is it, the bitch or the bitch's dogs?" Then of course the thought hit him that it was the guy to install the alarm. He grabbed the coffee mug and stepped quickly to the door. What he hadn't thought of became painfully apparent when he threw open the door.

The tall redheaded woman leaning casually against the wall grinned as she looked down at his nipples that were standing erect due to the slightly cool breeze. He noticed her name patch read "Liz."

"Hiya handsome."

"Jesus, you're a woman, I mean, umm...I was expecting to just whip open the door and tell the guy that was SUPPOSED to be standing here that I'd be with him in a minute."

"Mmmm...really." She was still coolly regarding him standing in front of her in just his boxer briefs as she worked her gum.

"Yeah it can be a bitch when you're expecting one thing and you get another....but, of course that's not always a bad thing. Well, I got everything I need to start on the outside here..." As she turned and bent over to pick up her toolbox the dark-blue workers jumpsuit molded itself to her ass cheeks.

Ted closed the door a little more as the view had caused a quickly growing erection.

She threw a glance at him back over her shoulder as she said.."Well I'll just get started on mounting the camera out here and you can go get started on umm...whatever you need to."

He noticed she was staring at about groin level and he figured she could guess why he had closed the door a little after she had bent over. He closed the door and rushed back to his bedroom. The stinging little quip she had thrown at him that suggested she thought he was going to rush off and masturbate had caused his erection to dissipate almost as quickly as it had started.

"Why the hell did it have to be a woman. Shit, and a hot one at that!"

He thought back on how she had looked when he opened the door. The outfit wasn't exactly form fitting, but it was snug enough that he could tell she had one hell of a body on her.

The open neck on it allowed him to just barely see the creamy white cleavage that was pushed up from her having her arms folded as she leaned against the wall. Her blue eyes had stood out against her fair complexion and were accentuated by the liberal amount of eyeliner that she wore. The slight breeze had caused a few strands of her long fiery red hair to flow out freely unrestrained by the ponytail she had bound her hair into.

"God, what would that hair feel like flowing across my cock?" he whispered. His cock responded to his visions and his hand absentmindedly started rubbing it through his underwear. He shuddered at the touch and imagined it was her hand exploring it for the first time, stroking, rubbing, and then hesitantly pulling down his underwear to release his throbbing erection. He squeezed it firmly imagining that's what she would do in her passion. Slowly she would start stroking it, then increasing her speed. She would pause to rub the precum oozing from his tip around the head and then go back to stroking it. Would she then lower her beautiful head and take it in her mouth? Or would she keep stroking it as he was doing, faster and faster now. Or would she want him to put in her....

"Uhhhnnn...oh God!!!!" He barely got his other hand up in time to catch the thick load of cum that spewed from his twitching cock. He bucked his hips reflexively and tightened his ass so hard his cheeks ached. As he relaxed, he felt weak kneed and realized his knees were sore from being locked as he concentrated on his visions of her.

He regarding his hand and silently asked himself...where would she want it? As he washed himself off at the bathroom sink, he hoped he would get to see some of it end up on her beautiful face and in her gorgeous hair.

When he felt sufficiently clean and back to normal he threw on a pair of gym shorts that he felt would accentuate his package and a muscle shirt. He quietly hoped to himself that she would take notice of his muscular shoulders and arms as he opened the front door and stepped out to the patio. He once again got to view her firm looking ass as she was bent over putting her tools away.

He briefly thought of making a stupid and lewd comment about her having a "toolbox" and then thought better of it.

"So, umm you ready to come inside now, Liz?"

She stood up and turned around, again flashing that friendly grin that had a touch of lewdness to it. "Well, actually handsome, I'm done. Somebody else is gonna come to install the interior components. Union rules you know."

"Oh, ok." He made no attempt to hide the disappointment in his voice.

"Well, I finished my job, did you finish yours?" Her eyes moved down toward his groin again.

He wanted to blurt out that he had been furiously pumping his hand up and down his swollen and aching cock all the while imagining it was her hand that was doing it. He wanted to tell her that he thought she was certainly the most gorgeous woman that had ever said more than two words to him. He wanted to tell her that he would give anything just to be able to see her naked, that he would do anything she wanted him to if she would allow him to run his tongue all over her body front to back.

Instead he just dejectedly said, "Uh yeah sure."

"Listen handsome don't look so down, cheer up, I promise that you'll be seeing me again."

"Really?!"

"Yeah really, I mean you never know, there could be a problem with the equipment and I'd have to come fix it." She gave him another grin and said, "And I might have to bring my TOOLBOX."

He looked down and grinned sheepishly.

"So you were thinking of saying something stupid about my toolbox and just didn't eh?"

"Yeah, kind of."

She leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear..."You'll see me later sweetheart." With that she kissed him lightly on his cheek and left.

Someone else did show up to do the inside work. He looked like the guy Ted was envisioning when he went to open the door and found the beautiful redhead. Nondescript, so average he looked like everyone you'd ever seen and yet you would forget what he looked like five minutes after you had seen him. Ted spent the rest of the afternoon thinking about Liz and wondering when he would get to see her again. He thought about how long he should realistically wait until he called and said there was a problem with the equipment. He even wondered about the far-fetched possibility that she had somehow rigged the equipment to malfunction and then she would of course have to come fix it.

After the nondescript guy had explained how to operate the equipment to Ted and left, Ted sat and stared at the monitor. He watched the view as the camera swept side to side. If he wanted, he could freeze the view in one spot, zoom in and out, activate the intercom, or even lock and unlock the door from his study.

Afternoon turned into evening and Ted got tired of staring at nothing on the monitor and his thoughts turned to dinner. He was still worked up every time he thought of Liz, even after vigorously masturbating twice that afternoon. He kicked around the idea of calling up one of his ex-girlfriends and taking them out to dinner. He figured there was a good chance he could talk any of them into sex that night if he tried. He knew he would be strictly thinking of her, even if he was slamming his cock into one of them from behind. If he had a handful of hair and was thrusting his cock into a wet and warm mouth, he would be imagining he had a handful of fiery red hair and was thrusting his cock into Liz's mouth.

He actually ended up ordering a pizza and drinking a six pack of Coors Light while watching TV.

He awoke and looked over at his digital clock. It read 1:37 in the morning. He wondered why he was awake, he thought maybe a noise had woken him up. Was it the doorbell?

He threw back the sheets and stepped quietly in the dark to his study. The glow from the monitor lit the room and he had to blink to adjust his eyes as he sat down. He wiped at his eyes because he wasn't sure what he was looking at was actually real.

He was awake though, and the porch light showed that there was no mistaking that red hair.

She was standing in full view of the camera, wearing a long white summer dress. She was swaying side to side while staring at the camera.

He pushed the intercom button and said, "What are you doing here?"

She merely put her finger to her lips in a shushing gesture and kept swaying side to side. She suddenly twirled around and the dress lifted up to reveal her creamy, shapely legs which almost seemed luminescent in the darkness. She kept twirling and twirling until the dress was spinning around her horizontally. He wondered what she was wearing underneath, if anything. Due to the angle of the camera there was no way he was going to be able to see though. She suddenly stopped twirling and faced the camera again. She began to rub her breasts through the dress in exaggerated movements so that he could definitely tell what she was doing. Ted had no problem though as he had already zoomed in on her hands. She slowly slid the straps of the dress down and let it slide to her waist. She then resumed rubbing her breasts and started rolling her pink nipples in between her fingers. After a few moments of the sweet torture of watching her play with her breasts she slid both of her hands down her stomach and between her legs. She rubbed the inner thighs of both legs as she leaned over and wiggled her breasts at the camera. Ted had panned back and had also pushed his underwear down to his knees. He started stroking his cock as he watched her let the dress fall the rest of the way off of her.

She did indeed have no underwear on. She also had no hair on her. She rubbed her thighs and playfully teased palming her crotch. She slowly slid her feet farther apart from each other. She grinned lewdly again at the camera and then put her hand over her crotch. When he saw her eyelids flutter he zoomed in on her hand. From what he could tell she was just massaging the outside of her pussy with her palm. Then it appeared she had stopped and was working two fingers into herself. He felt like a little kid trying to stare through a keyhole as he zoomed in as close as he could and constantly moved the camera side to side trying to get a better view of what she was doing. With his other hand he was still leisurely pumping his cock. He watched as she alternated between thrusting her fingers into herself and rubbing circles over her clit.

"Wait a second, where the hell is her other hand?"

He zoomed back and saw that she was standing now with her legs slightly bent one hand on her crotch and the other hand behind her.

"Oh my God, please tell me she's doing what I hope she's doing..."

He only had to wait a few minutes to find out. As if she had read his mind she slowly, achingly slowly, turned around. She was steadily working two fingers in and out of her ass.

"Ohhhhh shit!" For the fourth time that day, cum erupted out of his cock. It landed on the monitor and the sight of her image with a glob of his cum covering her made him throw his head back and shudder violently as his orgasm subsided.

As his breathing slowed, and the colors in his mind faded, he slowly opened his eyes. He jerked upright in his seat, wincing as his naked ass stuck to the leather seat. She was gone.

He went to push the intercom button and realized he had never pushed the off button, only the on. She had heard him cum and that's when she had left. He hastily wiped himself with his underwear and sprinted into his bedroom to grab his jeans. He hopped his way down the hall as he was pulling his jeans on and rushed out the door. There was nothing to show she was ever even there. He couldn't see any sight of her. He went back inside and flopped down on his bed.

The next morning he waited until five minutes past eight and called the company that had installed the camera.

"I need to speak with one of your installers please, Liz I believe her name was."

"May I have your name and account information please?"

He sighed, irritated, and gave the man his information.

"Yes, she is not in today. However, she said that you might possibly call the office today. She asked that I remind you of the recording equipment."

"Shit." He hung up the phone and rushed into his study. He had totally forgotten about the nondescript guy explaining about the recording equipment that had been placed in the closet of his study. The disk that it used for recording would record up to 24 hours and then record back over itself. He opened the machine and placed it into a slot below the monitor. The machine whirred and then the outside view was minimized into a small window in the upper left hand corner of the screen and the rest of the screen filled with the picture of the recorded view. He pushed a button on the keypad and it fast forwarded at an amazing speed. He waited until the clock at the bottom of the screen showed 1:35 and then he saw her. Evidently she had rang the doorbell a few times before he had woken up. He watched the whole performance all over again. This time he paused the machine and went and got a bottle of lube that he kept in the night stand drawer. He slowly stroked himself, concentrating on the head of his cock at the end of each stroke. He rubbed his balls with his other hand, slowly moving his hand down to slip a finger in his ass and wiggle it around as he pumped his cock. He slowed and stopped when he needed to so that he could time his orgasm again to when she turned around and revealed those beautiful fingers buried in her asshole. Ted threw his head back and screamed her name as he shot stream after stream of cum onto his stomach, chest and the chair.

Most of the rest of the day was spent watching the recording over and over again. He had cum so much he laughingly thought that he would have nothing to shoot again the next day. He went to sleep slightly sore but hopeful that Liz would be at work the next day.

He jerked awake and looked at the clock...1:30. That was the doorbell...

JGuy
JGuy
2 Followers