The Swan of Bikapur.

Story Info
Kira's adventures, chapter 3.
5.9k words
4
18.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

(Read the series Good morning India for the background of Kira's adventures)

*

Kira had that evening several guests : Dan her French husband, Ranu his Indian girlfriend and Cindy, an American archeologist who was preparing a memoir on the palace where Kira lived about half the year with her Indian husband Kyrhan.

A few years ago, Kira was the happy wife of Dan. They were visiting for the first time India and they were unexpectedly invited to the wedding of one of Kyrhan's nieces. His interest was awakened when he saw how deeply Kira was fascinated by India and its customs and how much her husband encouraged her. He proposed to help them discover less superficial features of Indian traditions. They both agreed cheerfully. A guy named Rajiv was appointed as her mentor. He was their tour guide.

During the next weeks, Rajiv used her as his personal slave, making her clean the bus, serve food or drink to the travelers in saree but knickerless, serve him sexually or even pimping her straightforwardly. Whenever their tour took them back to New Delhi, Kyrhan took a personal part in her training, taking her anal cherry in the plane that transported them before offering her to the pilot. At this occasion, he presented her new ID papers where she appeared as Kira Chowdhury, an Indian citizen, a name she was to use more and more often in the future.

When they left India, Dan had been given instructions to get Kira pregnant as soon as possible. Kyrhan would come to visit them in France during the next year. Kira was to wear sarees at home, learn Hindi and worship Indian gods. During his visit, Kyrhan explained he wanted to have a traditional Indian wedding with Kira and knock her at least twice to give him eagerly expected progeny. After the marriage, Kira would commute regularly between her French and her Indian husband. Ranu, Kyrhan's niece would come to France to replace her when she was in India.

Kira had a hobby in India, repairing Kyrhan family palace. The biggest part of the palace was transformed into a luxury hotel while Kyrhan occupied with his wife the former women apartments that were completely secluded from view but included a wide courtyard. Most of it was in a pitiful state, in urgent need for repairs.

Cindy had been invited after a new discovery in the palace. A group of workers were working on a crumbling wall, carefully discarding the different plaster layers in case there would be a painting or a frescoe on the wall under the many alterations of that room. They had arrived to the stone base when cracks appeared on the top of the wall. The repair team had just time enough to leave the room before the wall collapsed completely. Clearly, the plaster was the only thing keeping the wall standing.

When they came back, after the dust cloud had dissipated, they found that there was just behind the crumbled partition another wall with a superb polychrome painting of a man executed under the foot of an elephant in front of the palace. In addition, there was a door leading to uncharted rooms. Kira had been in the palace then with her friend Swapna. She was the first to pass the door. She found objects that could have an archaeological interest. So Kira had the door blocked and she called immediately for the service in charge of such discoveries.

The specialists concluded that the room had been a torture chamber used four centuries before for convicted officials of the local kingdom owned by Kyrhan's ancestors. The only puzzling thing was that most of the furniture had been piled in the former gaols but the main room had been repaired several times until the end of the eighteenth century. There was just a single unusual object in the room : a gigantic gold plated bronze swan with wings outstretched. The swan sported a conical phallus, maybe eighteen inches long and eight inches diameter at the base but around half an inch at the rounded tip. Its length was pierced by longitudinal bars regularly spaced that could be eased away. Cindy had been called to study this mysterious object.

Kyrhan and Kira were very interested to discover what Cindy had found in the palace archives. In India, history has never been considered as important as in Western countries, so Kyrhan has been reduced to semi mythical stories about his own ancestors and Kira had regularly fueled his interest by making him narrate these stories since the discovery. She had decided that the meeting would take place in front of the swan. It had been thoroughly cleaned and was now gleaming. Its preservation state was perfect

- Prince Singh, princess Kira, Milady and mister, thank you for having invited me to expose my conclusions. May I present you the swan of Bikapur! It is a Masterpiece from the sixteenth century. After the complete cleaning, you can see the finely engraved feathers and the real appearance of the details such as the beak, the neck and the webbed feet.

The four attendants learned that there were during that century and the next one many attacks on the rich kingdom. Cindy had found no clues on the origin of the swan. No bronze artifacts of that size had ever been made in the kingdom. The swan was originally meant to torture those who had displeased the prince or attacked the kingdom. It has plenty of possible uses, some of them gentle, other lethal, most of them very painful.

The gentlest treatment is to impale the offender, usually a woman, on this cock. Just five inches in the bottom before the first bar prevents her from sliding further. The ankles were tied to the back of the swan body and the wrists behind her back . Their sex would be wide open and easily attainable. The front stage allows the guests to be at the optimal height to fuck the woman at will during the evening.

Kira and Ranu were relieved. A gangbang with a small dildo in their ass was not a terrible punishment for these women.

A Portugese visitor who was in the palace at that time reported that when the prince got tired and required something new, they just turned the condemned woman. The swan cock went into her cunt and the guests used her arse hole that had most likely been stretched sufficiently by the cock. Still nothing very unpleasant for the woman, Kira thought but Kyrhan was appaled by the bluntness of Cindy.

- Do you think that being gangbanged up the ass is not unpleasant? I would expect her ass would be quite sore for several days afterwards.

- You are right but imagine the next steps of the torture. The metal bars have been designed for that. The executioner just withdraws the metal bars on the swan cock and the man or the woman sentenced to death would have the swan cock slide deeper and deeper, stretching him or her slowly. If it's done fast with, say bags of sand attached to the ankles, the sphincter would be ripped and the victim would bleed to death. Sure, it could be done slower, one bar every hour. The victim would die much slower and it would leave the prince or his guests plenty of time to fuck the woman even after she have been ripped open.

Kyrhan jumped out of his armchair.

- You are completely sick, speaking of such horrors with such an awful calm tone.

- Sorry to disturb you but your ancestor, Rajazegarane II is reported to have ordered the execution of two hundred men, often along with their wives during his long reign.

- Stop it, please. I cannot withstand anything more.

- Just a moment, please, the end of the swan story is much more pleasant. In the next century, the riots and wars calmed down and the swan was not used although it remained as a permanent threat. The torture chambers were abandoned during the eighteenth century when the prince discovered that his own wife and her court women were using it more and more often for pleasure.

- For pleasure?!?

- Yes! If you leave those bars in place, you have just a big adjustable dildo. And it seems that the princess of that time was especially turned on knowing many noble women had been executed on the same device.

- And how the prince then did react?

- The women were banned from the court and the princess detained in her own apartment for several years

- Twisted minds, don't you think so?

- Maybe. But may I suggest you to read my memoir. Your idea of proper behavior in a non violent society may be affected but you will find that the swan has several other lethal secrets.

When Cindy left, Dan and Ranu accompanied her to the hotel lobby, leaving Kyrhan and Kira alone in the swan room. They watched one another with a querying look.

- Do we share the same idea?

- I think so! Shall I try the swan up my ass, Master?

- That was my general idea.

- With my hands and ankles cuffed?

- Of course! Otherwise where would be the fun?

- Then you would just have to pull off the bars and I would slide to my death without recourse!

- Yes, you would have to trust your husband completely! Will you take the risk?

- You perfectly know that I would agree to whatever you decide for me, my Lord and Master!

- Then tomorrow evening, I will invite Dan and Ranu to watch you fuck this swan.

- If I find the experience pleasant, you may be sure that Ranu will ask to test it herself and both of us could become addicted to it. Would you finally rebuild the wall and condemn me to live alone for years in my apartments?

- I doubt it but you could spend a lot of your time impaled on the swan cock in the future.

The four of them met in the swan room. Kyrhan had not explained what were his intents but both Dan and Ranu were sure that it would be exciting. Kira finally was now quite eager to try the swan but Kyrhan had gagged her to prevent any disclosure. He explained that Kira would use the swan in her ass like the women Cindy had described. He would pull off the bars and decide when Kira's ass hole had been sufficiently stretched. The idea of having a total life or death power on his wife was mind blowing. Kyrhan was jealous of his ancestors who had that power for several centuries. He announced that he wanted that Kira expressed publicly her assent to relinquish completely the power on her very life to her husband. Kira was gagged and could not utter a word. Her mind was looking desperately to find a solution. It dawned suddenly on her.

Kira went to the swan and took out the first two bars. The next one would limit the diameter to three inches and the penetration to around ten inches. It was about the size of Kyrhan's massive cock when he was erect. She knew that the swan cock would directly slide inside her, not allowing her to stretch progressively. Kira looked for some lubricant but did not find any. She had already imagined a solution. She went to the swan and climbed on it, using the small rings on the wingsto steady herself and clinging to the neck of the swan. She then positioned her cunt toward the tip of the swan cock and she bore down and let it enter her by seven or eight inches. It slided in quite smoothly. She was clearly very wet. She wiggled somewhat with the cock deeply embedded inside her cunt.

Kira then lifted her body to free herself. The swan cock was now covered and gleaming with her love juices. She turned and presented her arse hole to its tip. She winced when the cock filled her to capacity in a few seconds. She felt that she had been stretched more than she had ever been but she managed to cope. Kyrhan watched closely the stretched anal ring and compared with his own girth..

- My dear Kira, you seem to be a bit shy this evening. I am nearly half an inch bigger than what you have chosen yourself. You should accomodate one more bar to be removed.

Kyrhan immediately pulled out another bar and watched intently while his wife slided down inexorably the pole into her ass hole. She screamed while she accommodated painfully the extra half inch in diameter.

- You should not scream so loud. After all, it is just roughly the size of a beer can and its exactly my size tonight, you can check if you want!

Kyrhan was relieved that Kira had not been damaged at all, pleased that she was now making full use of the swan. He applauded but he was amazed when she unhooked her hands from the swan neck, crossed them behind her back and presented them toward him to be cuffed. Simultaneously she left the hold her feet had kept on the pedestal and tried to push back her legs, parting them as much as possible. Kyrhan felt compelled to complete her presentation. He drew back and aside as far as possible her legs and tied them. The position pushed forward her wide open cunt. He tied her wrists and elbows in order to push forward her tits. The tension in Kira's elbows must have been very painful, almost unbearable. Kyrhan took out the gag. After all, tortures are supposed to be extremely painful. Screams of pain, of fear or pleas for mercy are a rare pleasure for the executioner. He saw no reason to forgo such delicacies.

- Oh god, Master It hurts! With all my weight on it, it goes even deeper. Please, Master?

- Do you want me to free you, Kira?

- No Master! Please flog my cunt and my breasts then fuck me as hard as you can!

- OK but afterward, I will offer you to Dan and Ranu. I am sure they would like to enjoy you.

- Fine! A gang bang for my initiation to the swan party and I will be staked out for their pleasure! In the middle of the night, may I suggest you make quite a show of taking out just another bar. I will scream in pain and it will excite them quite a lot..

- Your proposition is interesting but I wont risk you to get stretched definitively. I want to enjoy ass fucking you and I am not really eager to see you fucked only by ponies or donkeys in front of me.

- You are my Master and owner.

Kyrhan sent Ranu to fetch a cat of nine tails and a rattan cane. She came back soon carrying the items with a displeased frown. Clearly, she disapproved the use of such devices on any woman and especially on Kira, the wife of Kyrhan.

- Please, Ranu, remember that it was Kira who asked for them. Dan did not try to intervene.

- He may be as submissive to you as Kira is.

- No, he knows perfectly that everything I do is for our mutual pleasure. Look at the position of Kira. She asked to be tied as she is, even if it is not really comfortable.

Kira's wrists were cuffed behind her but in addition, her elbows were also tied very tightly. The result was that her breasts were pushed forward, jutting toward the spectators like a figure head of a ship. Her legs pulled backwards and widely parted were a perfect frame for her offered cunt that was as prominent as her breasts. Kira was perfectly aware that her body was totally offered to the whip, the cane or whatever torture implements Kyrhan or anyone else could use on her body. She was looking straight forward as if the discussion around her did not concern her at all. She was completely still, fully concentrated on the imminent whipping she had organized herself. She had perfectly known that it would please her husband and this was a sufficient reward for the pain she was about to endure.

Kyrhan cracked the cat in the air several times but Kira did not flinch, not even glancing toward him. A timid smile could be seen on her face. The first stroke covered the twin globes of her breasts. Kyrhan was an expert flogger and the different tails hit the skin perfectly spread out, enveloping the whole breasts. He immediately moved back his wrist, This caused the tail to form a small wave that rippled around the breast. It seemed to Kira as if both her breasts were on fire. She shrieked in pain but did not modify her stance.

The second stroke was aimed at her offered cunt. The swan cock was deeply embedded in her arse hole but her cunt and her perineum were completely defenseless. The same wrist movement caused the tips of the tails to whip savagely her perimeum. It was so painful that she screamed in agony. The blow had hit directly her skin as Kira was perfectly shaved to please her husband. There was no pubic fur to dampen somewhat the strength of the blows. Afterwards, Kyrhan alternated his strokes between her cunt and her breasts. Occasionally he doubled the strokes to leave her uncertain on where the next pain would originate. Kira was not moaning, crying, screaming continuously.

Kyrhan although looking untouched by the pain his wife endured for his benefit could not withstand it any longer. He threw the cat in a corner of the room, uncovered his cock in a swift movement and presented it to Kira's cunt. She was securely tied to the swan but everyone could see her cunt opening immediately and swallowing the hard erect cock as a fish would be swallowed by the tentacles of a sea anemone. Kira screamed again but this time it was not a pain scream but the cry of a satisfied woman. Dan and Ranu felt as if they were watching the primeval coupling of a faun with a nymph. The wide shoulders, wrinkled face and massive cock were really the attributes of a faun or a mythological satyr while Kira with her lithe body, her smooth skin deprived of any body hair could have modeled for a nymph.

Four or five back and forth movements deep in Kira's cunt were sufficient for Kyrhan to fill his wife with his potent seed. He didnt care at that moment whether she was in a fertile period or if he had previously decided to have her inseminated by Dan. He just wanted to fuck his wife. They climaxed thunderously together.

When he regained his senses, Kyrhan apologized to have treated Kira so roughly. He reluctantly pulled out his cock and fell on his knees in front of her. He kissed, rubbed, nibbed, bit lightly Kira's cunt lips and clit until she climaxed once more. He finally left her hanging in her cuffs.

- Dan, you may have her but do not inflict any more pain. She has had enough. Better leave the cane for another day.

- Sure, Kyrhan. I did not intend to whip her myself after the beating you inflicted her.

- Dont be so sure. She may love it. Fuck her tenderly as she is entitled to.

Kyrhan sat on a chair in front of the swan while Dan positioned himself between the open thighs of Kira. He kissed her tenderly on the forehead then he pushed his mouth down to reach her lips. She stirred in her bonds when he really kissed her. He reached down to her breasts. When Dan took her nipple in her mouth and began to suck it tenderly, Kira opened her eyes and smiled tenderly to her French husband. She pushed her hips forward. Dan was lured immediately. He positioned quietly his cock at the entrance of her cunt and entered her slowly but quite powerfully.

Dan found Kira sopping wet. Her cunt was welcoming him as it had received Kyrhan previously. The first time with her Indian husband, she was in a frenzy induced by her whipping. She just needed to be fucked the sooner and the harder the better. Now she was more quiet. She wanted to really enjoy to be fucked this time by Dan.

During the next hour, they fucked and fucked again. He was moving inside her slowly with gentle moves and she was accompanying his movements. She squeezed his cock in her snatch in the same rhythm he entered her. Their movements were just in tune. She was pushing toward him when he was filling her and she was pulling back when he moved back. His penetrations were becoming faster, deeper and harder and each time he bottomed out, she moaned louder and louder

Their eyes were locked together. She was getting nearer and nearer to the brink. Suddenly she felt a tremendous orgasm overwhelming her and she came crying out his name. She was cumming with him climaxing simultaneously deep in her cunt. But Dan just waited a few heart beats before moving again inside her, oh just a little at the beginning to steer her back to carnal activities. As soon as she began to respond to his movements, Dan increased again the speed and depth of his penetrations. He needed just five or six minutes to bring her to another screaming climax. This time, he had slowed at the end his moves inside her but he had continued to stimulate her this time without looking for his own release. Kira was cumming and cumming. It seemed to last forever. She was screaming, blubbering, begging him to stop then to continue, then to do it harder then starting again her litany. After ten minutes, her head fell forward. She had just fainted. Dan sped up his penetrations of her now limp body. He pulled out his cock at the last moment and covered her belly with his semen. He did not try to wipe it out and let it roll down her legs. He was sated for the moment with her. Kyrhan came to him.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12