The Swap

Story Info
They throw a birthday party.
2.2k words
3.8
37.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for helping me get the house ready, dear."

"It's alright, Mom. You know I enjoy these parties as much as you and our guests."

"Oh, yes! There's no question about that. You do enjoy them. Do I look okay." Clare turned slowly to give her daughter, Sandy, a good look at her outfit.

"Okay? Mom, you look fantastic! If you were someone else's mother I'd ..."

"Thank you, sweetheart. You look hot, yourself. If you were someone else's daughter, I would definitely ..."

"Maybe someday, Mom. But tonight we have Cheryl and Susan to entertain."

"Yes, they should be here soon."

Several miles away, Cheryl is looking with pride at her daughter, Susan.

"Honey, you are absolutely beautiful! You look like you're nervous, though. Are you sure you want to go tonight? You don't have to if you don't want to."

"I am a little nervous, Mom, but I really do want to go."

"Okay. How do I look?"

"You look great, Mom. That color always looks good on you."

"Thank you, sweetie. I think it's time to go."

As they get out of their car, Clare and Sandy are waiting at the front door.

"Hi, Cheryl! This must be Susan. You look adorable, Susan."

"Yes. Susan, this is Clare. She and I have met at the mall several times over the last couple of weeks, planning this for you." Cheryl sounds as excited as the guest of honor might be, even though the party has been planned for Susan.

"Susan, Clare, this is my daughter, Sandy. Why don't we go inside?" She leads the way to the family room where some snacks and a bottle of wine are waiting. "Sandy, why don't you pour us each a glass of wine?"

"I'm not sure Susan should ... '

"Oh, come on, Clare! A girl only turns 18 once! Surely one small glass of wine won't hurt."

"Well, okay. One glass won't hurt."

Sandy pours liberally into the waiting wine glasses. "One of Mom's friends threw a party just like this for me on my 18th birthday," she says as she hands a glass to Susan. "It was utterly fantastic! Probably the best night I had ever had. We still spend an evening with Joan and Carrie about once a month. Usually I spend most of my evening with Joan, just like I did at my party, and Mom spends her evening with Carrie, but sometimes Carrie and I spend an evening together while Mom and Joan spend some time with each other. It's really nice to have such good friends."

"Do you have parties like this very often?" Susan asks.

"Lately it seems like we're having one almost every week."

"I think your website helps a lot," Cheryl says. "That's how I found you. And you're being so friendly and open when we met at the mall just sort of sealed the deal for me. I can't think of anyone I know that I'd rather have Susan spend her 18th birthday with!"

"Thank you, Clare. I find that the time at the mall is really important. We've had one or two women ask about parties that I just wouldn't have been comfortable having in my home. Sandy, why don't you show Cheryl the pool and I'll show Susan the rest of the house. Later we can have some cake and ice cream. I don't think the ice cream would go well now with the wine."

As Sandy and Cheryl slip through the sliding glass doors towards the pool, Clare and Susan start up the stairs.

"Your pool is beautiful. Should we sit here for a few minutes?"

"I think so. We'll let Mom and Susan have a few minutes before we go in."

Susan follows Clare up the stairs, past a bathroom and into a beautifully furnished master suite. Clare gently closes the door behind them. "Susan, you are really pretty. I love the color of your hair. It sets off your skin tone so well. You do look a little nervous, though. Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes!" Susan is quickly emphatic. "It is my first time, but I really do want to."

"Okay." Clare gently kisses her. "Maybe we should sit on the bed."

At the pool Sandy and Cheryl have been reclining on an oversized chaise. Their kisses have begun to get much too intense to stay outside. "Would you like to go to my room, Cheryl?"

"Do you think your mom and Susan are ...?"

"I'm sure they're just fine. Why don't we go in?"

As they reach to top of the stairs, Sandy points to her mother's closed door. "If the door is closed, they're probably enjoying themselves. If Susan were the least bit uncomfortable, Mom would have opened the door. Here's my room." As they go in, Sandy closes her door, too.

"It is a beautiful room."

"Thank you." She kisses Cheryl again. "I get the feeling you're still worried about Susan, though."

"Not really worried, just, I guess you'd say minerly concerned."

"Okay, I understand." Sandy picks up a remote from a bedside table and turns on the large, wall-mounted television at the foot of her bed. The picture is a split screen, two views of her mother's room. Susan and Clare are lying together on the bed kissing. Clare is gently caressing Susan's breast. As they watch she unzips the back of Susan's dress and pulls the top down to expose a lacy, pale beige, bra. Susan is smiling as Clare gently rubs her nipples through the filmy material. "Do you want to watch more?"

"No! I mean that's enough."

"Okay. I was hoping that you'd feel that way." Sandy turns off the TV. "One of our first guests was so worried about her daughter that she couldn't think about anything else. Mom kept her door shut, so I knew they were having a good time, but I was getting nothing! By the time the party was over, I was so horny, Mom lent me her best vibrator! We put in the CCTV the next day!"

Cheryl laughs. "I guess it is kind of silly to worry about Susan when I could be kissing a beautiful young lady like you. Thank you for reassuring me."

"You're very welcome. And I hope we do a lot more than kiss."

In the next room Susan and Clare have taken their dresses off and Clare is undoing the clasp on Susan's bra. "You have got really nice tits, Susan. Are they 34B? They're very firm." She gently takes a nipple into her mouth and sucks on it for a few moments.

"Hmm, that feels really nice." They kiss again, their tongues reaching deep into each other's mouths. "Can I, you know, touch yours?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't." Clare reaches behind her back and releases her bra. She shrugs it off, exposing her tits. They're full, and nicely shaped, with nipples that are already hard. Susan rubs a small circle around each nipple before taking one into her mouth. "Oh, that's so good! Are you sure you never did this before? You really know how to make my tits feel good." She pulls Susan's lips back to her own,. Their tongues begin a full scale wrestling match as they fondle each other's breasts.

Sandy and Cheryl are, at the same time, helping each other out of their dresses. "I like your bra and panty set, Sandy." Cheryl runs her fingertip slowly around the lacy opening around each of Sandy's nipples. They respond quickly.

"Hmm, that's nice." She reaches behind Cheryl to release the single catch and pulls her bra slowly off her shoulders. "You have beautiful tits, Cheryl." Leaning down Sandy takes one of Cheryl's nipples into her mouth and sucks gently.

"Oh, yes. That's so good." Her nipple is getting hard and is nearly twice as big as it was a minute ago. "The other one, please! Suck on the other one, too."

As Sandy takes Cheryl's other tit into her mouth, her hand slides slowly down the front of a pair of satiny panties. She finds Cheryl's pussy through the soft fabric and gently rubs.

"Oh, god, Sandy, that is so nice!"

"Maybe we should lie down."

On the other side of the wall Clare is sliding her hand inside the front of Susan's panties. Her finger finds its way through the soft patch of hair to Susan's very moist pussy and begins gently caressing her clit.

"Oh, my god, Clare! That is so good!"

Clare kisses her as she slides her finger into her cunt. "We're just beginning, Susan. It's going to get even better, trust me." She is slowly moving her finger in and out of Susan's pussy. "You have a really tight little cunt, Susan. You really are a virgin, aren't you."

"Yes, yes! Oh, that is soo good."

"Lots of young ladies won't tell their parents when they first have sex, so every now and then I meet a girl whose mom thinks she's a virgin, but she's had sex with two or three boys already. You haven't though, have you?"

"No."

"Do you like the way my finger feels in your pussy?"

"Oh, yes! Yes! Please don't stop."

"I won't. Not until you've had a really good climax." She continues gently rubbing Susan's clit and a few minutes later Susan starts to cum.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! God that is so good! Yes!"

Sandy and Cheryl have helped each other take off bras and panties and Sandy is teasing kisses up the inside of Cheryl's thighs. Her tongue finds its way into Cheryl's cunt and she begins fucking her with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, that is so good, Sandy! Turn around here and let me eat you, too"

"Not yet, Cheryl! Not until I've had a chance to suck the cum out of your pussy. Then I'll let you taste me." She pushes her tongue back into Cheryl's cunt and begins rubbing her clit with the tip of a finger.

Cheryl's climax comes hard and fast. She stiffens for a moment and squeals softly before grabbing the back of Sandy's head and holding her tightly against her throbbing pussy. A few minutes later Sandy moves up to straddle Cheryl's face. Her ass rubs gently on Cheryl's nipples for a few moments before she brings her pussy to Cheryl's mouth.

"Oh, Sandy, you taste so good!"

On the other side of the wall Clare has moved between Susan's thighs and is teasing her pussy with the tip of her tongue. It's only a few moments before Susan hits her climax again. After a couple of minutes Clare moves her kisses slowly up to Susan's breasts. She gently rubs her pussy on Susan's leg for a moment.

"Have you ever tasted a woman's pussy, Susan?"

"Nooo."

"Are you ready to, now?"

"I ... I think so."

Clare moves slowly to her knees and brings her cunt to Susan's mouth. Susan's tongue finds her clit and begins gently licking.

"Yes, that's right. Push just a little harder. Yes! Yes! Now push your tongue into my pussy! Yes!"

As Clare begins to cum in Susan's mouth, Sandy and Cheryl are enjoying each other's cunts in a really hot 69, with Sandy on top.

It's nearly an hour later that Sandy slowly disengages from the end of the double dildo that has been deep in her pussy. She pulls the other end out of Cheryl's pussy and begins sucking the cum off of it.

"Do you want to see what's going on in the other room?"

Cheryl kisses her gently. "Sure, why not. Let's see if they've had as much fun as we have."

Sandy turns on the television in time to see Clare helping Susan tighten the straps on a large strap-on.

"Oh, shit!"

"I think that's Mom's favorite toy."

As they watch, Clare lies back down on the bed and Susan moves between her legs and slowly pushes the strap-on all the way into Clare's cunt.

"oh, shit! That's so hot! Oh, shit! You don't think she'll ...?"

"Fuck Susan with it? I don't think so. Probably if we go ahead and get dressed and go down and get the cake and ice cream ready they'll be down before too long." Sandy pulls her dress over her head without putting on her bra or her panties.

A short while later, Sandy and Clare watch from the door as Susan and Cheryl pull out of the drive. "Did you have a good evening, Baby?"

"Yes, Mom. It was really good. Cheryl is great in bed! What about you, Mom? Did you and Susan have a good time?"

"We did! I can't wait to see the videos of you and Cheryl. But I have to admit, I get jealous every time I watch you sharing your double dildo with another girl's mother."

"I know, Mom. I turned on the television just in time to see you helping Susan tighten the strap-on. It was so hard to sit and watch her fuck you. I go crazy inside every time I see another young girl fucking you!"

"I know, Baby! Maybe someday .."

"Why, Mom? Why someday? Why not now? We both want it! Why not now?"

"Oh, my god, Sandy!" They kiss. "Do you want to go to my room, Baby?"

"Yes. We'll get the double dildo from my room, then we'll go to yours. The cameras are much better placed there and there are 4 of them instead of the 2 in my room and that's a video set we'll want to watch again, over and over."