The Swap-Club Ch. 02

Story Info
An experience in wife swapping.
1.5k words
3.59
99.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
392 Followers

This is an original story (incident) that happened in my life and this is a very short piece that I am submitting. Hope you like a short story, as this is just an attempt of change from the routine long stories. Also my last story on the same topic was a bit too long.

I am a married guy for 2 years and my wife and myself were very interested in sex and had sex almost daily. We were not interested in children and so made sure my wife did not conceive. Once we decided to have some adventure. We had a newly married couple just opposite our flat. Theirs was an arranged marriage and so their marriage was by force and both of them didn't like either of them and so were literally staying in separate rooms. My wife collected all these details and I took permission to fuck that girl in return for allowing my wife being fucked by that girl's hubby. So my wife started to arouse that girl with lot of sexual interest by telling our own sex games and at one moment she started to ask for the previous nights plays. Once my wife asked her (the opposite girl) about sex with a stranger. She initially was quite furious saying that it was against the culture. Now my wife sowed the seeds saying that it was not a crime at all. She allowed her to think and at the same time moved with her hubby quite closely. This went on and soon I joined them and started to visit their house regularly and was a welcome guest by that girl and my wife a welcome guest by her hubby.

Once I started to caress the girl so much that even if I talked about sex with my wife she did not felt offended so one day I with my wife decided to put the plan into motion and told my wife of to offer herself to opposite house persons hubby and I offer his wife sex with me. When we initially broke this offer the girl in the house was very furious and asked both of us to get out but her hubby wanted to have sex with my wife as the girl did not give any pleasure to him. To this the girl said "I wished to be truthful to you but you seem to be a stray dog now even I don't even mind having sex with the opposite tenant." We resolved the issue and a day were fixed for the action. I arranged for a web cam secretly and had them fixed in my house bedroom (both the rooms, this was not even aware by the other 3 persons) I connected it to my PC and made sure to have the entire action recorded in my PC. I was able to start recording the same by click of a mouse.

Now when the girl came to my room she was clad in a traditional saree. She was very sexy generally and now she seems to be too gorgeous. I took her hand and made her sit on the bed. I switched on the AC and now the action started. I went near her and started kissing her. She was not co-operative initially and did not allow me to kiss her. Then I told her that the lust for women is more than a man and so she need not feel guilty. Now I started to kiss her (even now she did not involve herself completely but soon she picked up with me) and my kisses moved from cheeks to her mouth and she enjoyed it well. Meanwhile my hands were slowly pressing her boobs (wow what boobs were they very firm and hard). Now I started to undress her, I pushed aside her saree and completely removed her saree. She was wearing a neck jacket and a blouse. I caressed her boobs and she started to breathe fast. I slowly removed her jacket and her blouse soon she was in her bra and panty. I made her to lie down in the bed and started to kiss all over her body. I specifically kissed her on the boobs and the panty (cunt) so as to arouse her more and this proved correct.

Now I removed her last barriers (bra and panty). She was completely nude and she covered her boobs and cunt with each of her hands (still she had a last tinch of shyness). I moved her hands and kissed all her body parts and asked her to undress me. When she did it she was shocked to see my penis it was good 9.5 " big and was covered with a lot of hair and she said "tumhara laura bahut bada hai dard karega" meaning my lund is big will it not be painful for me. I told her it will be painful initially and then pleasure will take over pain. Now I was growing restless to insert my cock kissed her cunt and found it to be a little smaller for my cock and so decided to insert it slowly. I took my cock near her cunt (without her knowledge I was actually kissing her boobs and was infact sucking one of them more strongly and the girl said " suck for some milk"

Even I was also interested in some milk and so I did the same. Mean while I placed the cock near the cunt and slowly inserted it she initially resisted when her resistance was very heavy I stopped my insertion and waited her to cool off and then slowly inserted it till she protested. By this way in around 15 minutes my entire cock was inside her cunt (both of our pubic hair mated). Now she was moaning and the voice was quite aloud and started to give pushes meanwhile when inserted I tore her virginity and so she was bleeding and she started to cry in pain. I immediately took out my cock and allowed her to take rest till the pain subsided. In 10 minutes she was alright and now she was completely shy less (Meanwhile I heard the sound of the cot shaking sounds from the adjacent room where my wife and the opposite house girls hubby were matting and heard my wife moaning a little loudly I asked her to moan a little slowly).

Now I found the girl extending her arms to me and asking to complete the task. I went near her and lied on my back and asked her to jump over me. She responded and now I inserted my cock (it went easily and very smoothly) she was moaning as my wife. I asked her to jump a few jerks and I discharged my cum inside her vagina and she too discharged her cum (since I had been waiting for this occasion I had not masturbated or had sex for nearly a week and so the cum was quite heavy and she spilled some outside also. Now I asked her to take my cock inside her mouth she felt it was bad so I took the initiative and put my mouth in her cunt and inserted my tongue inside her cunt she enjoyed it and in a few moments she once again became wet. Now I asked her to suck my cock and she complied, I once again discharged and now it was finally time to complete and so for a final time I inserted my cock into her cunt in a doggy style and discharged the cum. After this we embraced ourselves and I inserted my cock into her cunt and we slept for nearly over an hour.

After 1 hour I woke up and we had a final show. After this (I found that my wife and my girls hubby also have finished their action) we all took bath in the bathroom. After this the opposite tenant (hubby and the wife went to their house. My wife went to sleep and I (after ensuring that she has slept soundly) switched on the PC to check whether the entire episode was recorded. I first played the episode of my wife with the opposite hubby and he seems to have exploited the opportunity and had infact tried different styles of sex I had recorded the same and with some morphing I changed the face of my wife with the persons real wife (this took me a real 6 months without the knowledge of my wife).

I then sold the same to my friend to be sent abroad as it may create some problem for them. Even today when regularly have sex swapping and the sessions sometimes run nearly 3 to 4 hours the only thing is the first time we had sex in separate bedrooms now we are having it in the hall itself where both of the partners can see what the other partner is doing.

Ok well I hope u all have enjoyed our experience. Please do send feedback (females preferably).

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
392 Followers