The Sweet Seduction Of Samantha

Story Info
Coed is seduced by professor.
7.3k words
4.56
64.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
29 Followers

Samantha Thompson's interest in men had always been radically different than other eighteen year old women she knew. For some unknown reason Samantha had always been attracted too much older men. At night when she was alone in her bed masturbating she would often fantasize about seducing her best friends father. She could almost feel him eating her hot dripping snatch, or madly fucking her wet pussy and tight ass.

Samantha was an eighteen year old virgin when she met Scott during her senior year. Scott was eleven years older than Samantha. They had long meaningful conversations unlike anything she had ever experienced with boys her own age. Scott treated Samantha like a grown woman, but he also respected her right to decide when she was ready for intercourse. Scott had been with many different women before meeting Samantha so he was very experienced. Scott was a very gentle and caring person, and he worshiped the ground that Samantha walked on.

Gradually Scott and Samantha explored different ways of providing oral and manual stimulation to satisfy each other sexually, without actually having intercourse. The night Samantha turned nineteen she celebrated by surrendering her virginity to Scott. It was a beautiful night that she would treasure for the rest of her life.

The flames of their passion continued to burn out of control throughout the summer. Scott used his years of experience to teach Samantha everything he knew about making love to another person. Samantha gave herself freely to Scott, and together they explored every hot avenue of ecstasy.

The summer passed much too quickly for both of them, and Samantha left home to begin her freshman year at a college near Philadelphia. During that last sexually and emotionally charged night together they expressed their undying love for one another, and vowed to remain faithful.

Samantha had always loved art, and had visited most of the major museums in the east. Therefore when it came time to select her first semester classes she was delighted that Art History was available as an elective.

Professor Ryan Barlow had taught Art History for 25 years. He was highly respected among his peers at the institution, and prior students attested to his skill as an educator and mentor.

Ryan was a happily married man who had been faithful to his wife Helen for more than twenty years. He had always been able to maintain a proper professional relationship with his female students. Over the years Ryan had been severely tested a couple of times when beautiful young woman offered themselves to him in exchange for better grades. Ryan had always adhered to his professional code of ethics, and politely rejected their advances.

However during the last year Helen's attitude toward their lovemaking had changed considerably. She rarely instigated sex anymore, and when they did have sex the intensity and passion were sometimes lacking. The frequency of their lovemaking had decreased from once or twice a week, to once or twice a month, leaving Ryan horny and unsatisfied most of the time. Ryan suggested that they introduce role-playing, toys, porn, and cybersex into their love life.

Helen refused his suggestions saying, "You're a perfect lover Ryan, and I'm very satisfied with our love life. We're getting older Ryan, and you shouldn't need sex so often. I just can't imagine why you would want to try all those filthy things you suggested."

Ryan was very frustrated, he loved Helen so much but she just didn't understand that he still had the sexual needs and longings of a younger man.

Samantha could still remember that first fateful day of Art History class. Her heart soared when Professor Barlow announced that they would be concentrating on the renaissance period this semester. This wonderful period of 15th century art was Samantha's favorite, and she already knew a lot about the artists and their paintings. In fact her favorite painting – The Birth of Venus – by Sandro Botticelli, was from that period.

Samantha looked at Professor Barlow standing in front of the class. He was a rather average looking man approximately 5'10 inches tall, and 200 pounds. His head was almost bald on the top, but the silver hair on the sides gave him a somewhat distinguished look. Samantha guessed that he was probably in his mid fifties. Despite his age Professor Barlow displayed the vibrancy of a much younger man. His eyes sparkled when he talked about art, and his voice had a strong commanding tone.

Before leaving class that first day Samantha went down and introduced herself. "Hello Professor Barlow my name is Samantha Thompson, and I just love art from the renaissance period. I've heard great things about you, and I'm really looking forward to your class."

Professor Barlow peered into the deep liquid pools of Samantha's beautiful blue eyes and smiled warmly. "Well Miss Thompson it's always a special pleasure to have someone in my class who truly appreciates fine art. So many of my students sign up for this course because they think it will be easy." As they both turned and walked towards the door Professor Barlow put his hand on Samantha's bare shoulder and told her, "I'll look forward to seeing you in class tomorrow Miss Thompson."

The warm friendly touch from Professor Barlow caused Samantha to blush a little as she turned and said, "Thank you Professor Barlow, I'll see you tomorrow."

As the weeks and months passed Samantha utilized every opportunity she could engineer to engage Professor Barlow in spirited conversation about art, and other subjects of mutual interest. Despite the immense difference in age the bond between them grew closer the more time they spent together, eventually stretching the limits of the normal professor/student relationship. When no one else was around they now addressed each other as Samantha and Ryan, not Miss Thompson and Professor Barlow.

In all his years of teaching Ryan Barlow could not remember ever having a student like Samantha. Her passion for art was unequaled, and her zest for life was extraordinary. For the first time in his career Ryan shared stories with a student about the years he had spent in Europe studying the masters. Ryan had wanted to become a great painter, but intense desire is not always enough. Instead Ryan had returned to the United States and became a professor at a college near Philadelphia. If he couldn't paint at least he could share his knowledge and love of the arts with his students.

Ryan had always been very careful about suppressing his sexual desires when he was around his female students. However there was something extremely exciting about Samantha that assaulted all his senses, causing his control to waiver. He felt twenty or thirty years younger when they were together. His heart quickened at the sight of her beautiful smile, the sound of her sexy voice, or the scent of her exotic perfume.

Sometimes their hands would innocently touch each other as they spoke, and then linger longer than necessary before finally retreating.

When Samantha was with Ryan his nearness excited her, causing a stirring deep within her loins. Her sensitive nipples would become hard and thrust outward against the thin material of her bra and sweater. Often she would catch Ryan discreetly gazing at her large breasts as they talked. She knew he couldn't miss seeing her aroused nipples straining against her sweater. When she caught him looking at her breasts Samantha would sneak a quick peek downward, and see a nice bulge jutting outward in his pants. Then their eyes would briefly peer into the other's, both sensing the smoldering sexual tension that was growing between them.

On more than one occasion, after they had finished talking, Samantha had to hurry to the ladies room and cleanup before her dew soaked panties caused a noticeable stain on the front of her jeans.

At home when he was alone Ryan sometimes fantasized about making love to Samantha as he stroked his manhood. Just thinking about having wild passionate sex with her always caused him to ejaculate fiercely, squirting stream after stream of hot jism into the tissue he was holding. Ryan vowed that if he ever had the opportunity he would seduce Samantha, and devour her succulent young body.

Samantha's boyfriend Scott had received a promotion at work. Unfortunately it required him to relocate further away from Samantha in order to advance his career. He was on the road at least fifty percent of the time, and the two young lovers were lucky if they could be together once a month. They talked almost every day, and tried to satisfy their carnal desires by role-playing over the phone. However even after she experienced a couple of orgasms during the hot phone sessions Samantha still felt a deep longing for the touch of her lover.

Many nights Samantha's body was tormented by vivid sexual dreams. She often dreamed of Scott caressing her body and fucking her until she climaxed over and over again. She missed him so much! However some nights in her dreams it was Ryan's touch stimulating every fiber of her body, teasing her to the breaking point. Samantha would wake up, sweating and gasping for breath, with an unbearable longing burning within her pussy. Then she would think about making love to Ryan, furiously stroking her clit until an intense orgasm washed over her body and provided relief.

Samantha had scored a perfect 4.0 in Art History, and Ryan asked her to stay after class that final day of the semester. "Congratulations on your perfect score Samantha, you certainly earned it. In fact since you are the first student in ten years to achieve a perfect score in my course I have a special reward for you. I received a special invitation from the Philadelphia Museum of Art to attend a private showing of their new renaissance art exhibition this Saturday. Since Helen is away on a business trip I would like you to be my guest."

"Oh Ryan I would love to go with you," Samantha breathlessly exclaimed! "Is it okay for us to be seen together? I don't want you to get into any trouble since I'm a student."

Ryan smiled and said, "Since today is the last day of class, technically you are no longer one of my students. Therefore the rules governing student/professor conduct are a bit more relaxed. If we are seen together it won't cause any problems."

Ryan gave Samantha some ideas on how to dress for the event, and told her what time he would pick her up on Saturday.

Samantha stood in front of the full-length mirror in her dorm room appraising her reflection. She had to admit that the reflection of the woman standing there in a navy blue wraparound dress looked pretty damn good. The jersey material of the dress ended three inches above her knee, clinging to every curve of her hourglass figure. The v-neck opening in the front was cut low enough to display ample cleavage, without appearing trashy. Samantha wore the diamond pendant and matching earrings she received from her mother on her eighteenth birthday. Underneath the clingy dress Samantha wore a light blue lace bra and thong set, silver thigh high stockings that glittered, and three inch heels that would make her almost the same height as Ryan.

For a late November afternoon the weather was very pleasant so Samantha didn't need to wear a coat.

Ryan arrived at the dorm precisely at 1 o'clock. Samantha came walking out of the dorm and Ryan's jaw dropped. He had never seen Samantha dressed up before, and he couldn't believe how fantastic she looked. Ryan said, "Oh Samantha you look simply gorgeous today," as he opened the car door for her.

"Thanks Ryan you look very sharp in that suit and tie," Samantha replied. She caught the look of lust in Ryan's eyes when her dress parted as she got into his car. Samantha knew that Ryan had been able to see the lacy tops of her stockings. She hesitated briefly before fixing the dress, giving Ryan a chance to drink in the feminine beauty of her long firm legs. When Ryan jumped behind the wheel Samantha glanced over and noticed the tent in the front of his slacks.

When they arrived at the art museum Ryan opened the car door for Samantha. As she exited the car he was rewarded with another quick peek, this time seeing a flash of creamy white flesh above the lacy tops of her stockings.

Seeing the works of masters like Raphael, Francesca, Cellini, and her favorite Botticelli in a private setting was overwhelming for Samantha. They spent the whole afternoon together viewing the various works of art, sipping champagne, and thoroughly enjoying each other's company.

Samantha was not much of a drinker, and she had consumed a lot of champagne during the afternoon. She felt a little tipsy by the time they were ready to leave the museum. Ryan sensed her unsteadiness so he offered Samantha his arm to help support her. Together they walked arm in arm down the long rows of steps and headed across the parking lot to the car.

When they reached the car Samantha decided that she wanted to give Ryan a special treat for being such a gallant gentleman. Knowing that he would be watching again as she slipped into the car, Samantha spread her legs wider this time giving Ryan a long lingering glimpse of her legs and lacy blue thong.

As Ryan entered the car he noticed that Samantha's dress was still parted, and her pretty little lace thong was still visible. The stiff erection tenting the front of his pants was painful, and had become impossible to hide.

Samantha giggled and blushed as she noticed Ryan looking up her dress. As he sat behind the wheel of the car she could see how aroused he had become, and his obvious discomfort.

Ryan saw Samantha staring at his crotch, knowing that she could see the boner painfully trapped inside his tight pants. Trying to distract her attention he asked, "Samantha would you like to get something to eat? I know a great place not too far from here."

Samantha gave Ryan a sexy smile, slowly licked her lips, and then stared at the bulge in his pants and said, "I'm so hungry I could eat anything!"

They drove for about 10 minutes before Ryan turned into a very exclusive residential development with huge expensive houses. Samantha wondered where they were going. Ryan turned the corner and pulled into the driveway of a beautiful two story colonial stone home. As they entered the garage he turned to Samantha and said, "I hope you don't mind dinner at my place? I've been told by more than one person that I'm a very good cook"

Samantha laughed and breathlessly replied, "Nothing about you would surprise me Ryan!"

Ryan escorted Samantha into the house and gave her a tour of the downstairs. Samantha was very impressed with the artwork and other rich furnishings displayed throughout the rooms. In what looked like a spare bedroom sunlight streamed through French doors that led out to a beautiful private screened deck with an oversized hot tub. When they entered the next room the walls were filled with paintings that Ryan had done over the years.

Ryan told Samantha, "Look around while I get us something to drink." Ryan returned shortly with a chilled bottle of white wine and two glasses. He poured a glass for each of them, lifted his glass, and said "To fine art, and beautiful company," as they gently touched glasses. "Make yourself comfortable Samantha while I fix dinner." Samantha offered to help but Ryan insisted on doing it all himself. After admiring all of Ryan's artwork Samantha went back to the living room and sat on the sofa so they could talk while he prepared the meal in the kitchen.

Ryan could see Samantha sitting on the sofa as he worked in the kitchen. Her shapely young legs were spread slightly causing the wraparound dress to part just enough for Ryan to see the lacy top of one of Samantha's stockings. Ryan would go into the living room from time to time to fill Samantha's wine glass, and hopefully get a better look up her dress. He was now walking around with a permanent erection in his pants.

The combination of the champagne and the wine was making Samantha's head feel funny. Giggling she said, "Ryan are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?"

Ryan quickly replied, "Only if you want me to Samantha." They looked at each other with lust filled eyes, neither one knowing what to say next. The bell rang on the timer in the kitchen indicating that the meal was ready, temporarily breaking the mood. Ryan filled their plates and put them on the table. Samantha came from the livingroom and sat next to him at the dining room table.

"Ryan everything looks wonderful, and smells delicious," Samantha remarked.

Ryan poured more wine for them. He sat down next to Samantha, and had just started eating when the electricity went off. Suddenly the whole house was plunged into darkness. "Please sit still Samantha, I'll get us some light." Ryan came back a few minutes later with two long tapered candles that were lit, and placed them on the table. The sexual tension continued to smolder as they ate. While talking they both took every opportunity to softly and sensually touch the other's hand or leg.

"You really are a great cook Ryan, thank you for such a wonderful meal," Samantha cooed when they had finished eating.

Ryan replied, "My pleasure Samantha. I love to cook and don't get the opportunity very often. Let's go into the living room where we'll be more comfortable." The electricity was still off so Ryan turned on the gas fireplace to provide a soft light, and warmth throughout the room. Ryan asked, "What kind of music do you like Samantha?"

"Whatever you would like to hear," she replied.

Ryan put a couple of CD's into the battery operated radio and pressed the start button. Slow sensual music poured from the fine acoustical speakers. Ryan asked Samantha, "Would you like to dance?"

Samantha replied, "That sounds like fun."

After she slipped her heels back on Ryan took her hand, and helped her from the sofa. Ryan led Samantha into the open space in front of the sofa. He softly pulled Samantha against his body, looking into her beautiful deep blue eyes as they moved to the slow rhythm of the music.

Samantha felt Ryan's hard erection softly rubbing against her mound as they danced. It had been four weeks since she last fucked her boyfriend Scott. The months of dreaming about sex with Ryan, combined with feeling his hardness brushing against her, was making Samantha very horny. Samantha heard warning sirens going off in her head but she ignored them, not sure whether it was the alcohol, or her desperate need to have Ryan between her legs.

They danced for a while, the flickering light from the fireplace dancing across their faces. Ryan's fingers reached out lightly caressing Samantha's cheek, and then her neck. He looked into her sparkling eyes and said, "You're such a beautiful, intelligent, and vibrant young woman Samantha. Do you have any idea what effect you have on me?"

Instead of answering Samantha put her arms around Ryan's neck, and pulled their two bodies tighter together. Samantha slowly ground her pelvis hard against Ryan's raging hard-on and said, "Are you talking about that this hard lance that feels so good rubbing against me?"

Ryan slowly guided Samantha back to the sofa and they sat close to each other. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her even closer, looking deeply into her lust filled blue eyes.

Ryan's fingers moved Samantha's short brown hair aside, as his lips gently nuzzled her neck and ear. Ryan's tongue traced the outline of her ear, and then moved to the inside. Ryan heard a soft moan issue from Samantha's mouth, and he felt her breathing quicken. He turned her head and gave her other ear equal attention, causing another soft moan to escape from Samantha's lips. He kept alternating from one side of her neck to the other. Gradually his lips worked their way to Samantha's waiting mouth. He kissed her deeply, and slowly slipped his tongue inside her mouth.

corky319
corky319
29 Followers