The Sweet Slide To Heaven

Story Info
Vicki and Andy enjoy A trysting in a lingerie shop.
2.4k words
3.9
17.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Andy last saw her he was on a business trip to New York and she managed a exclusive lingerie store on Madison Avenue, one that sold ninety dollar panties and custom made merrywidows to the stars. He got a tip from a mutual friend that she worked there and stopped by after a particularly trying meeting with a potential investor from Canada. Still in his suit, his aftershave still tingling on his skin, he made it to the shop at 5 p.m.

The "closed" sign was already up. He took a quick look at the window display, which featured a very classy lace corset on a see-through torso mannequin against a backdrop of white silk. He peeked in the window and got a glimpse of her shapely ass in a plain wool skirt as she reached up to pull some camisoles off a shelf.

He had never seen Vicki wearing her day job clothes and toiling like a common shopkeep. Andy had never thought of her that way and it felt a little creepy to see such a beautiful, sexual creature reduced to teetering on the edge of a footstool folding lingerie meant for other people. Her curly brunette hair fell down to her shoulders, her curvaceous legs strained as she reached to a top shelf to put a camisole away.

He tapped on the glass, bending down to get a better view of her between the closed sign and the black drape that obscured the bottom half of the door.

"We're closed," she mouthed, her lips forming a scowl. When he knocked again, she jumped off the footstool and walked angrily to the door, her low-heeled pumps clacking so loudly on the floor, he heard the cadence outside. As she grabbed the keys from her blazer pocket, she saw him smile at her and wave. Her face relaxed and her sea blue eyes glistened with surprise.

"C'mon in, sweetie! I'm the only one here," she whispered." What a pleasant surprise! What brings you to New York?"

"Trying to get money for that horror film Todd wrote. Had to met with some potential assholes- I mean, investors." Andy was dressed no differently than the rich bastards who frequented her shop to buy lingerie for their 20-year-old mistresses. But the similarities ended with his stylish dark blue suit. His dark blonde hair, which normally hung halfway down his back, was tied tightly in a ponytail. His handsome, square-jawed face had taken in little too much sun and the tan accentuated the lines on his forehead and the cleft in his chin. "You look good. A little overdressed, though." He said before wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her. They indulged in a long, smooth French kiss that seemed to last forever. She broke away first, remembering that she had not locked the door after letting him in. "Wait! I gotta lock the door again. Don't want some customer to come barging in and get an eyeful."

"Umm. I should have guessed you'd work at a lingerie store. You get a lot of stuff for free?" Andy asked, fingering a silky bra on one of the mannequins.

"Well, every now and then. The store mannequins are my size so the owner lets me take the display garments home."

"That corset in the window would look hot on you."

"Want me to try it on?" she asked.

"I'd like that." He rubbed her shoulder. "Cause you are way overdressed now."

Vicki walked up to the display and unbuttoned the corset, so excited by the prospect of wearing it for Andy her hands trembled.

"I'll go to the dressing room."

"No, no. I'll help you put it on. You don't have to go into the dressing room. Do it here. It's New York. Who's gonna notice? You could run stark naked on the street and no one would bat an eyelash. It's rush hour."

Vicki glanced out the window. The display and the door drapery obstructed most of their bodies so Vicki relented. Most passers-by would get was a quick glimpse of breast. She could barely keep her mind on business. Andy moaned squeezing her butt, unzipping her skirt and moaning in delight as it dropped to the floor. She threw her blazer behind the counter, her blouse and bra followed, dangling on the edge of the counter til they fell into the wastebasket with all the day's packing peanuts and unneeded register tape.

"These stockings are beautiful," Andy murmured, "I love the color."

He rubbed his cheek against her sheer-stockinged legs. The sheer pink silk stockings were held up by velvet garters and rosebud shaped clips that smelled faintly of perfume Andy knelt and rubbed his face against her legs, going up, up til he arrived at her pink g string.

"Don't do that yet, naughty boy or I'll never get my corset on. You want to see me in my corset, right?"

"Yes m'am."

He slid his hand over to my ass cheeks. "Softer than a baby's bottom." Andy murmured, rubbing her bum. He dropped his suit jacket to the floor.

"You shouldn't throw your expensive clothes on the floor," she scolded.

"I don't give a damn about clothes right now." He found a comfy spot, resting his head for a few seconds against her bum.

He laughed when the edges of the lace corset brushed against his head. "Let me do the honors," he whispered. "You know you're like a little Barbie doll. I love dressing you as much as I love undressing you."

Slowly Vicki turned around to face him. "That's so sweet of you to say--and so like a male chauvinist piglet. But I love it."

Andy reached the first pearly button right above her navel. He kissed each exposed area of skin before fastening the delicate button that helped to hide it. got hard a stirring with each succeeding button his cock grew harder he'd learned to tease her and savor the little sweet twitches of her body as she got aroused. He left a trail of kisses upward to right below her slender neck then gently knelt down to adjust her garters slipping them in her stockings first in front and then in back, kissing her bare bum before sliding them in.

She stood before him, savoring the gorgeous man who had once again reappeared in her life at the best possible moment.

Andy reached the first pearly button right above her navel. He kissed each exposed area of skin before fastening the delicate button that helped to hide it. got hard a stirring with each succeeding button his cock grew harder he'd learned to tease her and savor the little sweet twitches of her body as she got aroused. He left a trail of kisses upward to right below her slender neck then gently knelt down to adjust her garters slipping them in her stockings first in front and then in back, kissing her bare bum before sliding them in. She stood before him, savoring the gorgeous man who had once again reappeared in her life at the best possible moment.

Wordlessly, she unbuttoned his crisp white shirt. "I hate it when you have to dress for business. It's obscene to cover this up." Her fingers worked quickly, undoing the buttons til his tan chest was exposed. She whipped the shirt off him with amazing sleight of hand. His gaze wandered up and down her lilthe and powerful body as he unbuckled his belt.

"Ride me, my love. I need to look up at you."

"Back there a few steps. It's carpeted." She pointed to the entrance to the dressing room, which was covered with a runner of plush velvet material. He pushed his body backward on well-muscled arms and stepped out of his tailored trousers. She knelt over him and pulled his silk boxers down over his knees watching and savoring his long, suntanned legs.

"Oh, you sit by the pool all day in Beverly Hills tanning and drinking champagne while I am a wage slave in New York. Oh, Andy," she sighed. Regret etched her eyes, then quickly disappeared when she saw his burgeoning cock. He pulled down her g-string.

"Don't worry, Vicki. I'll visit you more often. We'll go to Hawaii and do nothing but fuck for a week. I bet you'd like that, huh?"

In spite of herself, she grinned like a starstruck schoolgirl. "Yeah. Promise me We'll do that soon." "Yes, Vicki. I'll send you a ticket soon. I promise." By route, she sucked him as a primer. She was so happy to see him a tear rolled down her cheek and christened the tip of his cock. He winced, then guided her head down to suck him and she obeyed, losing herself in the act. She was grateful that he had appeared so suddenly, ecstatic that she could dress up for him and pleasure him once again but resigned to the knowledge that he would only leave again. With his cock coaxed to full attention by her mouth, she grabbed it by its base. He slipped a finger inside her to widen and prepare her for the long sweet slide to heaven. She was addicted to him, to his body, to the cock she dreamed about and worshiped and as he filled her up, he transformed her again from working girl to fuck goddess. She adored him.

Andy watched her writhe and shudder above him. He had never seen any woman so engulfed by sex, by pleasure that he had caused. It possessed her like the ghost of his sex had lifted her spirit out of her body when they fucked. It intrigued him and frightened him at the same time. That's why he decided he couldn't get emotionally involved with her. If he treated her like a girlfriend, the intensity might fade completely. He didn't want that for he knew that no other woman could rock him like she did. And he never wanted to lose that. He stared into her eyes as she rode him. Her blue eyes, wracked with desire like a pert demoness, commanded his attention. The top button of the corset slowly came undone and he watched her breasts strain against the embroidery, her nipples fearsome, pointing straight at him beneath the lace.

She murmured softly, a mantra he couldn't understand at first. The sweetness of her body captured him and he sweated and writhed on the carpet. Pleasure overpowered him. "Heaven. Heaven. Heaven." She repeated. "You take me there." She wiped a drop of sweat off his forehead and kissed him there. He brought his arms up and held her hands, squeezing them, a signal that he was ready to come. She jumped off his pulsating body, and pulled down the corset til her breasts popped out of the restrictive lace, then lowered herself so his cum blanketed them.

She knelt between his legs watching his chest heave in and out as he caught his breath. She rubbed the cum he'd spilled on her breasts deeply into her skin like the precious fluid it was-- an elixir, a gift from the gods. She reached out her hand and pulled him up.

"That was amazing." Andy enveloped her with his muscular, golden arms. "You are the best. Don't ever forget that, little one."

She smiled at the term of endearment he often used to describe her. Andy was very tall and wide-boned. At 6 feet 4 inches, her towered over her tiny-waisted,5 foot 3 frame. He kissed the top of her head. "Is there a sink back here?"

"Yes, the wash basin is behind the last dressing room. There are soaps and towels on the shelf." Vicki watched him walk down the hallway, smiling contentedly.

Til she realized she hadn't even started to tally that day's receipts.

"Oh, damn." She mumbled.

"What's that? What's wrong?" Andy asked, his gravelly voice rising above the sound of splashing water in the sink.

"I have to get the money counted and get it to the bank by seven or the owner will be on my case." Vicki stood, her knees still wobbly from straddling him, and walked back into the showroom to retrieve their clothes. Why did reality always interfere with her life? She bent down to pick up his suit-jacket when she heard a wolf whistle from the side window. A geeky looking kid-probably a college student from Hunter was kneeling on the sidewalk and gazing in the unobstructed half of the window. So much for using drapes, she sighed, slipping on her skirt, and walked over to yank the drapery all the way to the floor. She didn't even acknowledge the kid.

"Hey! What ya do that for? Sun's still out."

Andy walked back in the showroom, totally oblivious to and comfortable with his naked body. He picked up his boxers.

"Wait. Before you put them on, let me say good-bye," she cooed.

"Oh, Vicki, don't got time for that. I gotta get to the airport." He slipped the shorts on and checked his watch.

He forced himself to say it. It was true, but he knew that he'd miss his flight if he stayed one minute longer. She stood behind the cash register now, her corset barely covering her breasts as she dumped a heap of receipts and cash on the counter.

"The airport!!"

"Yeah. My flight leaves in 2 hours."

"Andy!! "

Hastily, he slipped into his trousers and shirt. "Only here for the day. It's horrible I know, but I'll take you to Hawaii.I owe you a lot more than that but I'll start there. Call me at my office when you get your vacation. "

He slipped his hand under her chin. "Don't be upset, Vicki. You know we'll always be lovers, right? You know that."

"I know." She whispered, then kissed him on his craggy tan forehead. Now go hail a cab. It's still rush hour. Might take awhile for you to get to the airport."

"My darling little one." He kissed her quickly on the lips and looked at her with those honest, playful blue eyes, and she forgave him another fuck and run.

And she always would. Sucker.

"Wait, I have to let you out." She walked up behind him with the keys and unlocked the door, though every womanly fiber in her body yelled "Don't do it."

"You know one of these days I might not let you leave."

"And one of these days I just might stay without any coaxing."

Andy kissed her on the cheek and leapt toward a cab that had just let a passenger out on the corner. Vicki walked back to the counter and turned on the calculator. Coming down after making love with Andy was worse than coming down off any drug. But she'd deal with that once she got home. Right now, numbers needed crunching.