The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Just then, her phone rang. It was Roy, thank heaven! "Roy!" she answered hopefully.

"Yeah, did you just call a little bit ago?"

"Yes, yes," Valarie said, on the verge of tears.

"Sorry, I was checking in at the airport," he said. "I'm getting ready to fly back from that conference."

"You are?" Valarie was so happy. "I hate to ask, but I really need your help. Can you please come by as soon as you land?"

"Of course," Roy said. "What's wrong?"

"I'll explain when you get here," Valarie said, too shaken up to tell him the story.

By the time Roy arrived five hours later, Valarie had calmed herself down, using her strong mind and will to keep her focused on the task – finding a new apartment. Matter-of-factly, she told Roy everything that had happened and what Porter had made her do.

"I'll take care of this right now," Roy said. He was clearly angry and ready to fight. While Valarie would have loved nothing more than to see Porter get what was coming to him, there was no time. Even if Roy straightened things out, she didn't want to stay here one more night.

"Please, just let it go," Valarie pleaded.

"OK, I'll drop it for now, but some day, I'll get him back," Roy said. "Look, I'm supposed to go into work and check in. Why don't you come with me and we can ask the guys if they have any suggestions for where you can go?"

"I'll take any help I can get," Valarie said. "Oh, do I need to change into something nicer?"

Valarie was wearing a pair of denim cutoff shorts that fit tightly around her ass and thighs and came down just past the bottom of her ass cheeks. She had on a white halter top that pushed her breasts together. Her bikini style panties were also white.

"You look fine," Roy said. "After all, you don't work there."

"OK," Valarie said. Normally, she would have put on some sandals, but she decided that some white pumps would at least make her look a little more stylish.

Valarie had never been to Roy's office, but knew he was the youngest staff person at Travers and Nelson. Roy, whose last name was Gordon, had yet to earn partner status, but certainly seemed well on his way. From Roy's description it was a small place with just the three attorneys and a part-time assistant to handle filing and paperwork. They specialized in corporate law and worked with a small but select group of high-priced clients. It sounded a little boring to Valarie, who saw herself in a courtroom arguing cases. But still, she was excited to meet more real-life, successful lawyers who might be able to help her in her career endeavors.

Roy introduced her to them all. Bill Travers was the senior member. At age 50, he was handsome with silvery hair and a warm smile. Jim Nelson was in his mid 30s and was the picture of tall, dark and handsome. All of them were single, no doubt due to the long hours required by a top-notch lawyer, Valarie thought.

They all greeted her warmly and listened with genuine interest and concern as Roy described her situation, leaving out the incident with Mr. Porter. They through out various suggestions on places to stay, but finally it was Roy who said, "I have an idea. Valarie, could you excuse us for a minute. I need to speak with these guys alone."

Valarie went out into the lobby area, picking up a magazine and trying to focus on a story, all the while wondering what they could possibly be discussing. Was Roy going to get her a job here? Oh, that would be fantastic. And maybe they'd give her an advance on her pay and she could go get an apartment. Oh, she hoped it was true.

She was surprised at how long it took and envisioned Roy in there, battling for her, trying to convince these men to give her a chance. When Roy came to get her a few minutes later with a big smile on his face, she knew her hopes had come true.

She practically skipped back into the office and joined the men at the conference table. She noticed that they all were watching her more intently now, eyes roving to places on her body that men like this were usually more discreet about. She thought little of it. Let them look if it gets me a job and a place to stay.

"So, Valarie," Bill Travers said. As the head of the firm, it was no surprise he was doing the talking. "Roy told us some more details about your situation."

Valarie grew wide-eyed and looked at Roy as if she'd been betrayed.

"Now, before you get upset, he did it to help you and I think we can," Travers continued. "I think all five of us in this room have needs and that we can help each other out."

"If you're offering me a job, I'll take it," Valarie blurted out, already forgetting about Roy's betrayal or how that played into the job offer.

"Well, I appreciate that, but I think there's more to it that you need to know first," Travers said. "This job will pay you no money."

"No money?" Valarie said, feeling hurt and cheated and like she had wasted valuable time. "I can't do an internship, Mr. Travers. I have to make money."

"What exactly do you need money for?" he asked calmly.

"Well, rent, food, a car, bills, clothes," Valarie said.

"What if you didn't have to pay a cent for any of those things?"

"What are you saying?" Valarie asked.

"I'm saying, we are offering you a job here that will pay nothing in cash, but will cover all your expenses," Travers said. "Not only that, but your lifestyle will improve significantly. Fine dining, plush accommodations, trips to exotic locations, designer clothing."

"You'll pay for all that if I work here?" Valarie said. "But, I'll still need some cash, won't I?"

"What for?" Travers said. "All your costs will be covered"

"OK," Valarie said slowly. "Why can't you guys just pay me in money?"

"Because too much money might give you ideas about leaving, and we want a commitment from you, since we're taking a pretty big risk and taking on a lot personal expense. You see, the trade we're offering isn't about money and it isn't about jobs, it's about lifestyle. We're offering you a first-class lifestyle. Us, well, we like to live a life where we work hard and play hard. It's hard to find time for relationships. Sometimes, you don't want a relationship, you just want a pretty young woman on your arm when you go to dinner and on your cock when you get home.

"Oh my god," Valarie gasped. "You all want me to be some sort of call girl for you?"

"Something like that, but I would prefer to call you a 'Personal Assistant'," Travers said matter-of-factly.

"Where would I live?" Valarie frowned, hardly believing she was considering this.

"With us," Travers said. "We all have very nice homes. You will alternate between the three of us, living at a different place each day. That works out to twice a week for each of us, plus one day left over, which will be your day of rest. That day, you'll get to stay in your own place – perhaps a nice hotel – by yourself."

"And you'll have a car, clothes and eat at nice restaurants with us," Roy interjected.

"And what do I have to do for you?" Valarie asked.

"Well, there would be limits, of course," Travers said. "Nothing rough or violent or anything like that. But, within the realm of what you would consider normal sexual activity, you would be required to do whatever we want, whenever we want."

"What made you think I would even consider this?" Valarie asked, still angry and confused. "Just because I gave my landlord a blowjob doesn't mean I'm willing to do anything just for a place to live. I'm not a whore."

"Of course not," Travers said calmly. "We don't think you are at all. On the contrary, we think you are quite bright and charming and we really admire your strong character. It took guts to move here on your own with little more than the clothes on your back. It took guts to give your landlord a blowjob, too. We know you didn't like it and weren't trying to be a whore. We know you have class and style."

"Thank you," Valarie said. "But if I'm so great, then why do I have to do all this?"

"Because we also know you're desperate and don't have a lot of options," Travers said, his honesty stunning to Valarie. "You're a beautiful young woman, which means you have something we want. And we can offer you everything you don't have – job experience, a place to live, a car, clothes, food and safety."

"Safety?" Valarie scoffed.

"Yes, safety," Travers said. "As you've already scene, America can be a dangerous place for a young woman with no assets other than her body. But with us, you will not be harmed or degraded. You will be expected to be eye candy and a source for stress relief in the office and an invaluable distraction from work away from it. But always, you will be safe."

"And you said job experience? How will this help me in my career?" Valarie asked.

"Well, let me start by explaining that it will not be sex all day long here in the office," Travers said. "We work very hard here for long hours. Our days are busy and intense. I would say 90 percent of your day here will be performing actual legal work – filing, answering calls, preparing documents, managing our databases and our billing. We get paid based on billable hours, and I can't bill for my time while you're sucking my cock. So, any sexual activity will be a short, sweet stress relief. Now, that doesn't mean we won't expect you to dress up as some nice eye candy for us. The vast majority of our clients are men. They come by infrequently, but when they do, they will appreciate a pretty face as well.

"Now, where your responsibilities would change a little bit would be when we're on trips, such as the conference Roy just attended. If you were to accompany him, obviously a good portion of your day and night would be spent performing other duties."

"But I still don't see how this helps me with a career," Valarie said.

"We are a small but very powerful firm," Travers said. "I assure you that a year of experience from Travers and Nelson will serve you well. I can guarantee it will be the extra piece you need to get into law school. We also have many contacts who will be impressed and ready to hire such a well-trained young woman at an entry-level position."

"Did you say a year?" Valarie asked.

"Yes, one year," Travers said. "That will give you time to learn and us time to get to know you very well. After a year, we'll see what happens. Who knows, you might want to stay."

"No way," Valarie said.

"Don't be so sure," Travers said softly. "Certain lifestyles can be very addictive. It would be hard for you to go back to a tiny, dirty apartment, living paycheck to paycheck after a year of living like we do. Trust me, you will have a great time."

Valarie looked at them each, right in their eyes, looking for some signs of a joke or deceit or malance. Nothing but honest, handsome, friendly eyes returned her gaze.

"I don't get it," she said. "You are all attractive, extremely successful men. Why do you need me? I'm sure you have no problem getting women."

"True, we can get women," Nelson spoke up for the first time. "But as you know, there is a great time demand on us here. It's a high-level, high-stress job. A lot of times, women want us to be home more or do more things with them. They want more of our time. Or they only want our money. Bill and I are both divorced and Roy, well, he plays the field pretty well. But there are lot of games and lot of strings and a lot of times all you really want is a nice dinner companion and some good sex. No complications. You want to work in law, so you understand the time involved and we're all being open about the money, so there are no squabbles there. This gives us what we want in a very convenient and extremely attractive package."

"You don't want to fall in love, get married again?"

"Not really. I love work, sports and sailing," Nelson said. "Add a hot young babe to the mix and I'm a happy camper."

Valarie didn't know what to say. She didn't know what to do. She was stunned by their offer and their frank comments. She had no doubt they were very honest about what they were proposing. But still, could she really trust them? And could she go from being sweet Valarie to a slutty Valarie?

"I'm sure you have a lot to think about," Travers said. "How about we do this: Roy is going to take you to a very nice hotel. We have a lot of out-of-town clients and we have an agreement with a 5-star hotel downtown. You'll have a room there tonight. Feel free to order room service, enjoy the spa, have a drink at the bar – it will all be charged to your room. We will not question your expenses. Think it over tonight, and if you're interested, come back tomorrow and we'll have a formal interview."

"Interview? I thought you were already offering me the job."

"Well, essentially we are," Travers said. "But no one is hired without an interview, background check and drug test. Plus, I want to learn more about your legal skills and your sexual experience and opinions. Come prepared with a list of questions you have for us as well. Consider this a partnership where we all have an equal stake. I don't take lightly the sacrifices we are asking you to make, but please don't take lightly what we are risking and what we are offering. It is substantial on both sides."

"OK," Valarie said. "If I come back, what time should I be here?"

"Call Roy by 8:30 and he'll pick you up," Travers said. "And think about the position and job requirements we have talked about. Your attire will demonstrate to us much of your understanding of what we are asking of you."

With that, they all shook her hand and Roy took her to the hotel. In the car, she asked him why he had told them about the incident with the landlord and he said he thought it showed her mental toughness and resolve.

"This job will require you to be strong mentally," Roy said. "There will be a lot of demands on you, both at work and away from it. Your actions coming here and dealing with the landlord and living with almost nothing impressed everyone. Nelson and Travers have high standards for women. They wouldn't settle for any common slut or whore. They don't see you that way. Understand?"

"But they want to use me that way, right?" Valarie demanded.

"In a way, I suppose. But it's all in how you look at it. You will be well taken care of, wined and dined. Taken on trips, given a car. It's not like anyone's going to beat you up or slap you around. And you said yourself, we're all attractive. I hate to sound arrogant, but there are a lot of women who would probably jump at this opportunity. You were chosen because we all think you're special."

Valarie didn't know whether to believe him or not, but she thanked him anyway.

Roy dropped her off at the hotel. It was the most luxurious hotel she had ever seen. It only got better when she realized they were putting her up in a penthouse suite. She couldn't imagine how much it cost.

"I'm going to go to your apartment and pack your things and bring them here," Roy said. "I don't want you going back there ever again. And don't worry about the couch. Even if you decide not to take the job offer, I will get you a new one."

"Thank you," Valarie said. "I think I might lie down and take a nap, if you don't mind. This has all been a lot to take."

"No problem," Roy said.

Valarie drank a bottle of water from the mini bar, then stripped down to her panties and lay in the huge king-sized bed. The sheets felt so soft and clean against her skin. She had never laid in such luxury. She peeled off her panties and let the soft sheets caress her naked body and send her into a deep sleep. She awoke to the sound of someone in the other room and bolted up in bed.

"Hey, just me," Roy called. "Brought your stuff back." He poked his head in the bedroom and Valarie quickly jerked the sheet up over her bare breasts, but failed to cover the bare thigh that was uncovered on the side of the bed closest to him. His eyes flashed to her long, toned leg. "Have a good nap?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "Thank you. I, uh, could you give me a minute, please?"

"Of course," Roy said. Then he bent over and picked up her panties, holding them up by one finger, admiring how tiny and soft they were. "Need these?" he smiled.

"Um, yeah, thanks," Valarie said, blushing.

"I'll be out here," Roy said. "Take your time."

Valarie dressed quickly and joined Roy in the other room, happy to see all her things, including her clothes and computer. "I talked to Bill and if you decide to accept the offer, you can just keep everything here," Roy said. "This will become your permanent place. Even though you'd only stay here once a week, you could keep all your things here."

"They won't rent out the room to anyone else?"

"We have a very good deal with this hotel," Roy said. "The only guests staying here would be our guests and we would know in advance so we could remove anything you didn't want to leave behind. There's a storage closet on the other side of the bathroom that can only be opened with a separate key. You can put all your things in there when you need to."

"This would be my place?" Valarie said, hardly able to believe it. Just this morning she was in a dingy apartment that she could barely afford. Now she could move up to something like this? It was overwhelming.

"Yes," Roy said. "Like Bill said, nothing but first-class all the way. Something to think about, isn't it?"

"It sure is," Valarie said.

"I better go," Roy said. "You think about everything. Call me by 8:30 if you want to come for the interview. And don't forget to think about how you dress."

"Any suggestions?"

"You'll figure it out," Roy smiled. He left and Valarie slowly began unpacking her things, studying each item of clothing, trying to think what she should wear. It was then that she realized what she was thinking about. Had she already made up her mind that she was doing this? For a whole year? She pictured each of them, all handsome and professional. They were so confident, but not cocky. Just in control and powerful. Very sexy indeed. Then she thought about the landlord. She thought about her old apartment versus this luxurious room. She thought about her old job running a cash register versus a job with a prestigious law firm. She thought about riding the bus versus driving her own car. She thought about scratching enough money for some crackers and macaroni and cheese versus dining at the finest restaurants in town. She thought about watching DVDs on her computer versus seeing Broadway-style plays and concerts. She thought about not taking the offer versus taking it. The choice was clear.

She began looking in earnest through her clothes, debating what to wear for her interview. She wanted to impress them with the class and professionalism they said they admired, but also wanted to show them that she understood that looking sexy was a major part of the job. Slutty and classy in the same outfit was a tough look to pull off. Finally, after trying several outfits and modifying some, she settled on one.

She hadn't eaten all day and ordered a large meal from room service for dinner. She was surprised at how comfortable she was with her decision. She felt relief and excitement, but not fear or angst. Valarie had great instincts, and her instincts told her this was right.

After dinner, she took a long bubble bath in a tub that many people would consider a swimming pool. It was huge! She added some bath oil to the water and came out with her skin feeling soft and sleek. All the talk about sex and now the realization that she was about to turn her body over to three handsome men who would share her for the next year had her very aroused. She was excited, happy and felt warm all over.

She thought about turning on her computer and finding a story about a nice girl who turns into a hot little slut in the hands of the right men, who help her understand and explore and use her sexuality. Those were the stories she liked. She identified most with the girls who were basically sweet and nice and innocent, but found that inner slutty, naughty side and learned to be a little of both. She stopped short of turning on the computer, though, when she realized that she was about to become that girl in real life. She didn't need fiction and fantasy. Her reality was about to beat those hands down.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers