The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers

Disappointed, she sat down and checked her email. A note from Nelson: "My office, blowjob, now." She looked at his office. He was on the phone and busily writing something. She hurried over and peeked in the door. He looked at her and pushed his chair back, motioning to her to come over. She closed the door and went to him, dropping to her knees. He was still on the phone, involved in what seemed to be a very important conversation. Valarie knew that wasn't her concern right now. Neither was the needs of her own pussy. Her only responsibility, her only priority, was to suck his cock. Oddly, she discovered that she couldn't wait. She had masturbated last night envisioning Nelson's cock. Now, she could finally see it, touch it, taste it. She tugged at his trousers and pulled his cock out. It was semi-hard, but as soon as she touched her tongue to it, he grew fully erect.

Valarie stroked his shaft with her soft hands while she licked the head of his cock, then gently took it into her mouth. She looked up at him for signs of approval, but he was fully into his phone call, actually taking notes. Talk about multi-tasking, she thought. She went about half way down his shaft and started bobbing her head up and down slowly, using her tongue to coat the underside of his cock and tease the underside of his head, which she knew was extremely sensitive.

Nelson was a strong, muscular man, obviously in great shape and one of those guys who had natural good looks and a powerful manliness any woman would find attractive. Valarie was not surprised that this handsome man had a handsome cock too. It was above average in size -- at least in her experience -- but not some monstrosity that was more freakish than sexy. If the average cock was 5-6 inches, she guessed his was about 7 and a little thicker than most. It was also so firm, so rigid, just having it in her mouth was exciting. She couldn't imagine how good it would feel in her pussy.

She wanted to reach between her legs, but she knew this was about him, not her and kept one hand on his balls and the other on the base of his cock. She kept looking up to see if he was watching, but he seemed almost oblivious to her presence, other than the fact that his cock was hard and obviously responding to her efforts. Had he been with so many beautiful women, received so many blowjobs that this was ordinary to him? She hoped she was pleasing him, but she wasn't sure now. She wondered how she stacked up against the other experiences he had. It struck her that she needed to perform well or they might fire her. How awful and ironic would that be? She sucked hard, hoping that's what he wanted.

Suddenly, she felt his hand on the back of her head and she looked up. He was now looking at his computer screen, still talking to his client. But his cock was talking to her and said volumes with a gushing rush of jism that splattered against her tongue and cheeks and rushed wildly for the back of her throat. With his hand still on her head, she knew she needed to swallow and she did. His cum was bitter and salty, but not altogether unpleasant. She didn't see how she'd ever develop an appreciation for it, much less an addiction, but there was a certain pride and pleasure in bringing such a man to that point and then accepting his cum so willingly and unselfishly. Her pussy was warm and moist and she felt naughty and horny and anxious for more fun.

She went back to her desk and tried to focus on work, but her body was telling her that other things were more important right now. She wanted to fuck and cum so badly and she felt so naughty and free. About 20 minutes later, Nelson called her back into his office. So soon, she thought. She thought they were supposed to take it easy at work, but obviously he was a very virile man who would demand much of her attention. At least she hoped so.

"Valarie, have a seat," he said. "First, I want to thank you. That felt terrific."

"Thank you," she said, blushing and proud that she had pleased him.

"Now, you did well, so I don't want you to take this as criticism, just tips for how to get better," Nelson said. "If I had to grade you, that was a solid B. Very good work. Your enthusiasm was great, your tongue felt fantastic and you swallowed like a pro."

"But..." Valarie said warily.

"But, there are some things you can do better and I'm sure, given your drive and impressive academic resume, want to do better than a B," Nelson said.

"Of course," Valarie said eagerly. "Please, tell me how I can be an A. I want to be the best at everything. Always have, even back when I played soccer. People said I was too competitive. I know I'm not the first girl to suck your cock, Mr. Nelson, but I want to be the best. Please tell me what to do."

"That's the perfect attitude," he said. "And you have all right skills, too, so I'm sure you'll be fantastic. One, more mouth, less hands. I want a blowjob, not a handjob, so gets your hands out of the way. Two, my cock is seven inches long, not five. I expect you to suck the whole thing. Three, your tongue and lips feel a lot better on my balls than even your soft little hands do. Don't forget to lick and suck them. Four, you use your tongue and lips well, but don't forget your cheeks. Stuff my cock in the side of them, let me see it poking out against the side of your mouth. Rub it on your face and in your hair."

"Yes sir," Valarie said. "I promise I'll do better next time. I'm sorry I disappointed you."

"You didn't disappoint me," Nelson said kindly. "You were better than most, I promise you. And you know I would tell you if you weren't. You'll have many opportunities to practice and get better and I'm sure you will."

"Thank you , sir," Valarie said, humbled but determined to be a better cocksucker. What was she thinking? Two days ago, she wanted to be a great lawyer, a great mom. Now, in such a short time, her focus had changed to being the world's best slut? And why didn't she feel worse about it? Something's wrong with me, she thought, but all she could think about was her smoldering pussy and how she needed some attention soon.

The end of the day finally came and Valarie realized that Roy had decided to wait for their full night together to try her out for the first time. She just hoped that he wanted to fuck her pussy and not a blowjob. She'd happily give him one later, but she wanted to cum first so badly.

"How about we go out for a nice dinner?" Roy asked as they left the office.

"That would be great," Valarie beamed. "Is what I'm wearing OK? I don't have any panties, you know."

"It's fine," Roy said. "In fact, if you had panties, I'd make you take them off."

When they got outside, Valarie started to head for Roy's SUV, but he held her back. "I might drink a bit tonight," he said, "so I took the liberty of ordering a car." He nodded to a sleek town car, where a driver dressed in a black suit waited for them, holding the back door open.

"Oh my," Valarie said, impressed. "How fun!"

Roy and the driver -- Williams -- watched Valarie slide into the back seat, her dress riding up and flashing generous amounts of ass cheek and upper thigh to their admiring eyes. Inside were wine glasses, a bottle of wine on ice and some strawberries. Roy served and sat close to her, pulling aside the top panels of her dress to reveal her bare tits. Roy had instructed Williams to keep the sliding dark panel between the front and rear seats down, and Valarie realized it was so he could show her off to the driver. She got wetter and wetter as she felt Roy stroke her nipples and saw Williams' eyes flashing back at her through the rearview mirror.

Valarie wondered if he would fuck her right here in the seat with Williams watching. She would have to wait to find out, however, as they reached the restaurant. Roy put the panels back over her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples lightly to make sure they stayed hard and noticeable through her tight dress. He escorted her into the restaurant, which was elegant. Soft music was playing and the lights in the dining room were dim and romantic. All of the staff were dressed in suits and elegant dresses. Valarie felt like she was at a ball instead of a restaurant.

Roy had made reservations and escorted her to the table, pulling out the chair for her. She looked around, taking in the beauty of the place. It had white linens and golden chandeliers that sparkled in the dimly lit room. The waiter brought them their menus and took Roy's order of a bottle of wine. Valarie noticed the waiter glancing at her chest and tingled with excitement. Men were looking at her even more than usual, and certainly with more lust in their eyes. She was on display, after all, and her attire was sending a signal that she was inviting and expecting men to look at her in a certain way. How sexy was that? She squirmed in her seat, the anticipation of the night's events growing and growing.

The waiter brought out the wine and offered the cork for Roy to sniff. Valarie giggled as the waiter walked away and Roy asked her what was so funny. "I know you're supposed to sniff the cork, but it just seems silly to me. Can't they just let you taste it?"

"Not when it's this pure," Roy said. "This is premium wine. It's not to be sampled randomly. Plus, you can tell a lot by how it smells."

"I guess," Valarie smiled.

"Don't believe me?" Roy challenged, grinning. "OK, Sweetie. Sebastian says your pussy is the sweetest thing since chocolate. I can't hardly taste you right here, though, so how about we try a little experiment?"

"Sure," Valarie said, knowing no other answer would be acceptable.

Roy called the waiter over and asked him to wash the cork off and bring it back along with a piece of string. The waiter did, took their order and left, again glancing at Valarie's cleavage.

"OK," Roy said. "Put this in your pussy. We'll let the cork soak you up, then I'll smell and let you know what I think. Are you wet?"

"I have been all day," Valarie confessed. "May I go to the restroom?"

"Of course," Roy said, tying the string to the end of the cork. "Push it all the way in and we'll pull it out with this string."

Valarie stood up and walked slowly to the restroom, well aware that Roy and every other man in the place was watching her long legs, shown off so nicely by her heels and short dress. She imagined them trying to figure out what she had on underneath, if anything. She was so wet. She found a stall and easily slipped the cork inside, letting the short string hang out of her pussy. It was a thin string, so she hoped no one would notice, but it hung lower than her dress, so there was always that chance.

She returned to the table and together they waited 15 minutes before Roy instructed her to pull it out. Valarie looked around carefully, trying to see if anyone was watching or if the waiter was coming. But she knew better. Eyes had been on her non-stop since they got here. She had been "checked out" by plenty of men, but never leered at like this. She was the center of attention and it was much more of a turn on than she ever imagined.

As discreetly as she could, she slipped her hand between her thighs, found the little string and tugged gently, feeling the cork move. She shifted lower in the seat to give it a better angle and it slipped out of her tight pussy with a barely audible pop. She handed him the string and he touched the cork. "Ouch! That's hot!" he said, shaking his hand, pretending to be burned. Valarie giggled and blushed. "OK, maybe not that hot, but it is warm and wet. Let's see how it smells."

Roy held the cork to his nose and took a deep breath. He smiled and took another. "You smell," he said, putting the cork in front of her nose. She looked around, wondering if any of the leering eyes had figured out where that cork had been. She thought it smelled OK. Not disgusting, at least.

"You pass the smell test, that's for sure," Roy said. "If you taste like you smell, Sebastian might be right. But I'm going to need more proof, and I can't wait until later."

Valarie felt her pussy spasm and thought she was going to cum right there. He was going to taste her right now! But how?

"I like a good cigar after dinner," Roy said, holding up a thick brown cigar. "This is one of the finest Cuban cigars they make. Smells and tastes fantastic. I wonder, though, if it would smell and taste even better if it marinated inside you first."

"Oh my," Valarie said, understanding what he wanted. Without saying another word, she took the cigar and started for the restroom. Minutes later, she was back at the table, the cigar tucked neatly inside her, soaking up her luscious juices.

They talked about work and the city and her hometown as they dined. Valarie told him about how she loved cricket and soccer and particularly loved to play soccer. He told her he'd teach her about American favorites like football, baseball and basketball. Roy also told her the big news, which was that the guys shut down the office for one week every year to go on a staff retreat -- which happened to be on Travers' yacht. They sailed down the coast, stopping at different ports along the way. The retreat was only a week away.

"Normally," he admitted, "we dock someplace for the night, go to a club and each pick up a different woman. This year, however, we have decided to change things. You're going with us. And you'll be the only woman on board the whole week. Obviously, the rules will have to be suspended for that week and you'll get your day off at some other time or be compensated in some other way."

"I'm sure it will be fair," Valarie said, already excited about a week on a yacht, even if that did mean that she would be at the service of all three men during that time. She should have been apprehensive or ashamed, but she only felt excited. She knew the saying about men thinking with their penises. Well, right now her pussy was doing all the thinking and the only thought was to have an orgasm sooner rather than later.

When dinner was over, Roy escorted Valarie back to the car, the cigar still tucked inside her. Once they climbed in the backseat -- with the dividing window still down, Valarie noted -- he asked her to spread her legs. Valarie hiked her dress over her hips and spread her legs on the leather seat, knowing that Williams could see her pussy clearly in the rearview mirror. Roy reached between her legs and she felt his fingers enter her, grabbing the end of the cigar and slowly pulling it out. She moaned softly and Roy chuckled. "Feeling good, huh?"

"Mmm-hmm," Valarie sighed. Between her sexual arousal and the several glasses of wine, she was feeling fantastic. Her inhibitions were gone and she was ready to pop.

Roy handed the cigar to Williams, "What do you think?"

"Smells fantastic," Williams said. "You're a lucky man, sir."

"Thank you," Roy said. "Enjoy that cigar. I've got a different treat in mind for dessert."

Roy pushed Valarie back on the seat and bent over between her legs. "Only way to find out," he said deeply, looking up at her. Watching her eyes, he touched his tongue to her pussy and saw her eyes bulge and body jerk. She was on fire. Smiling, Roy kissed her pussy lips, tasting her juices, feeling the heat from her core. He stroked her thighs gently and kissed her pussy with a passion Valarie wouldn't have expected.

He puckered his lips on hers, sucking on them gently, then teased in between them with soft strokes of his tongue. Valarie glanced toward the front of the car and saw Williams watching through the rearview mirror as he puffed on the cigar that she knew was soaked with her juices.

She felt Roy's hands slide up her body, touching her belly, her sides, squeezing her breasts through her dress. He pulled the dress aside again and covered her bare breasts with his hands, her hard nipples press against his palms.

"You do have the best pussy I've ever tasted," he said softly, looking up at her. He stroked her pussy with two of his fingers, teasing the outsides of her pussy lips, then rubbing her clit in small, slow circles. He raised his fingers to her lips. "Here, taste."

Valarie licked his fingers, tasting her own juices. Normally, she would have been indifferent to the taste, but in her aroused state, she too thought she tasted like candy and savored the sweetness that coated his fingers. Her pussy kept churning out more of that sweet nectar and Roy kept lapping it up with his warm tongue.

"Should I make her cum?" Roy asked Williams.

"I don't think you can stop her now," Williams chuckled.

"I don't think so either," Roy laughed. He tasted her again, opening his mouth now. He closed his lips over hers and wiggled his tongue inside, like he was French kissing her pussy. She put her hands on the back of his head and wrapped her smooth thighs around him, her heels now braced against the roof of the car.

She thought about how she had wanted to cum all day and expected to have the hardest orgasm of her life or to pass out or both. It was both. She came in waves of pure pleasure that started from her pussy but went in all directions, down her legs, up to her breasts, down her arms and back. Her body was consumed by it, one orgasm after another. They all ran together and she lost count as she did, indeed, slip out consciousness.

She came to just a few minutes later as Roy and Williams were helping her out of the car. "What's going on?" she asked, slurring her speech, drunk on sex or wine or both.

"We're at my house," Roy said. "Relax, I'm going to carry you in."

Valarie threw her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing him deeply as they walked up Roy's long walkway. She looked over his shoulder and saw Williams pulling away as she nuzzled Roy's neck.

"Damn, I can't wait any more," Roy muttered. He sat down Valarie down on the walkway about 100 feet from his front door. Looking around, he saw no one. It was dark, but it was a nice night and many people were out walking. He decided he didn't care. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out.

"Oooh," Valarie said, appreciatively.

Roy picked her up and she wrapped herself around him again, then felt the head of his cock probing against her pussy lips. She shifted her hips and Roy dropped her onto his cock, plunging all the way in. She moaned loudly, forgetting where they were.

"Shh," Roy laughed. With his hands under her ass, he began lifting her up and down in rhythm with his steps as he made his way to the front door. His cock was rock hard and badly in need of the relief Valarie's pussy was made for.

He fucked her with hard, deep thrusts, then pinned her against the front door and jackhammered inside her. Her well-toned, nicely curved body fit perfectly against him, her breasts pressed against his chest, her moist pussy pleasuring his cock with intense heat and a snug fit.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw a couple walking their dog at the end of the driveway. She stuck up her hand in a feeble wave as they looked at her and Roy, locked in a passionate embrace directly under the light above his front door. Valarie didn't care. Roy had been fantastic to her ever since she got to the States. And tonight, he'd treated her to an amazing meal and pleasured her like no other in the back of the car. He could take her into the middle of the street and fuck her like a dog all night long if he wanted. He deserved it and she was determined to give him anything he wanted tonight.

She urged him on with her body, not rushing him to cum, but encouraging him to take her, to use her, to have his way with her flexible, firm, nearly perfect body. He nailed her hard against the door and shot his load deep inside her. She felt his cum spraying inside her pussy, his heat matching hers. She came again too, then slumped to the porch as he sat her down gently.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers