The Sweet Slut In Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Amazing," Travers said, no longer needing to patronize the twisted doctor. This was truly incredible stuff. Travers was disgusted that the doctor didn't put his genius to greater use for the greater good, but the man was as egotistical and selfish as they came. His wealth, his intellect, virtually his every thought were poured into finding new ways to maximize his sexual pleasure. The man was an addict, no question. Travers was sickened by Dr. Pound, but also in awe of his creations, including this one. "How do you do the um, installation?"

"Simple, just give it a gentle push -- unless you like an excuse to get a little rougher -- against the inside of her pussy," Pound said. "You don't have to mash it. It will stick just fine. Won't hurt her a bit. Now, the second piece will cause a little discomfort for about a day, but no real pain. After that, she won't even know it's there -- until you zap her with the remote."

Travers held up the small silver bead that looked like something you might see worn as a nose ring.

"You just take that little ball and push it against her clit. It will help if her clit is engorged and aroused. Hit the 'implant' button on the remote. That triggers a tiny needle that will inject itself into her clit. Yes, she'll feel a little prick. If she wants to feel a really big one, send her down here," Pound laughed at his own sick joke. The others did not.

"From there, the ball acts much like the device in her pussy and will become part of her body. It's much less invasive or painful than a tattoo or piercing, so don't feel like you're hurting the poor girl."

"So, what does the little button do?" Nelson asked.

"The button in her clit becomes the receiver and primary transmitter," Pound explained. "It will transmit constantly, so you can find her via the tracking system on your computer or the remote anytime, so long as she is within 20 miles of you. It will also provide constant monitoring of her pussy -- temperature, moisture level, state of arousal and yes, even climax. It receives this information via signals from the device in her pussy. It can also send signals to that device. Specifically, if you want to get her warmed up for you, you have three buttons on your remote and also available via your computer. These signals work on a much shorter frequency and you need to be within about 200 yards for them to work. But you can signal the device in her pussy to vibrate and/or heat up. You can do the same with the device in her clit."

"I see those controls," Travers said. "What's this 'Talk' button?"

"That's the best part," Pound said proudly. "Hit that and the devices talk to one another via a series of fast or slow -- you choose -- electrical blasts that she will be able to feel. They won't hurt, but they will feel like little jolts of electricity. Zap those at the right time and watch her cum, boys."

"Damn," Roy said. "That's incredible. You sure it won't hurt her?"

"Positive," Pound said. "I tested it on a few of my more adventurous ladies here and they loved it."

"I thought you said this was your prototype," Nelson said.

"It is," Pound said. "I've tested the components individually, but never combined the gps with the other parts nor had the computer tracking system in place. You're test the first complete version."

"Do you plan to sell it if it works?" Travers said, well aware that the mysterious doctor had never sold his other inventions even though they would have sold millions. He had never been driven by money -- always had plenty of it. His inventions were solely for his own pleasure, until now.

"Nah," Pound said. "I just like the idea of seeing how many of these hot little cunts down here I can stick one of these in. Track every pussy in town. Maybe herd them all together and zap them all at once -- just a big pile of bitches all cumming at once. Yeah, I think I'd like that."

"You're a very disturbed man," Travers said, surprised at how aroused he was by the doctor's twisted fantasies. "But I sure like this product. I think it's exactly what we need. Your price still the same?"

"Yep, hardly any price at all," Pound said. "I'll be able to download and track the same information you do from here. That will give me a baseline to compare to my girls here -- see what works, if different girls respond better or worse to different levels of stimulation, etc. Imagine customizing a Sweat Heat device for each girl. Eventually I want to expand the device to include breast and nipple and ass stimulators, but one step at at a time. So, your work with Valarie will be very helpful. And for my enjoyment, I would like to watch the implanting of the devices via a video conference. And send me a few pictures of her as well, if you would please."

"You got it," Travers said. "We're going to implant it in the morning. We'll call you then."

"I thought we were going to do it now," Nelson said after Travers hung up the phone. "Why are you waiting?"

"She seems to have had a breakthrough overnight," Travers said. "I want to let her keep feeling good about that and get used to her new schedule and work load. Plus, I want to give Jay time to get the web site up so he can just add this tracking database to it. And mainly because it's her day off and I don't think I can put this in her, watch her cum and then not want to fuck her. In fact, Roy, I know tomorrow's your day, but you might need to share at least a quick blowjob at some point during this implanting process."

"No problem," Roy said, partly because he wasn't about to argue with his boss and partly because he knew the man would be fair in terms of how he used his time and Valarie's. He would return the favor to them both at some point, no question about it.

"Man, that Pound guy is a major prick," Nelson said. "You sure we want to deal with him on this?"

"I've never liked dealing with him," Travers said. "I didn't have a choice years ago. Now, I suppose I do. But it's my job to set personal feelings aside. As much as I dislike him, I don't believe he's ever done anything illegal. And I really do think this will be a good thing for Valarie. She loves to learn and study. I think she'll get off -- literally -- on the idea of having her body studied in such intimate detail. And personally," he said, toying with the little remote, "I can think of a lot less interesting video games than 'Make the Office Slut Cum.'"

"Agreed," Nelson said.

"So, how's she doing with the new workload and schedule?" Travers asked.

"She seemed to like the ideas," Roy said. "I left her with the new schedule and told her to take a look and make suggestions."

"Good," Travers said. "I haven't had lunch break yet. Roy, have Val go get us some lunch. We'll eat in here and go over the new schedule while we eat."

By the time Valarie called in their lunch orders and walked to the diner and back, Jay had come by to show them the new intranet site. Realizing that Jay would have more than a little question about what was happening, Nelson and Travers filled him in, including the implant. It took only a few minutes for Jay to incorporate access to the data from the Sweet Heat implants into the new site. Anyone stumbling on the site would be met by a blank page asking only for a user name and password. Only Jay, Nelson, Travers, Roy, Valarie and Dr. Pound would have access to it. Once you entered the page, you were met with a slideshow of Valarie in the various outfits Travers had photographed her in during her private fashion show.

Menu bars on the side included options to view or upload additional pictures, view or upload videos, access the SweetHeat page and view or update Valarie's schedule. Valarie would also have access to update her personal blog and weekly report -- the others could only view it. Nowhere on the site were any of the men or the law firm mentioned. Even in the weekly reports and blogs, Valarie would be required to refer to them by initials or code names only. This, they believed, would help safeguard them if someone did happen to hack into the page.

"Really important that this all stays quiet, huh?" Jay asked, his intentions obvious.

"Yes, Jay," Travers said. "May I assume that your trust can be secured with a few privileges in addition to your pay?"

"Whatever you think is fair," Jay said. Jay was a young computer whiz in his early 20s, but he looked and acted older than his years. Tall and slender with thin glasses that made him look smart rather than geeky, Jay had already developed a well-earned reputation for loyalty, trustworthiness, discretion and professionalism. As such, he made a killing off of small law and accounting firms like these who had high-end clients but little need for full-time computer assistance. By excelling at his work and maintaining an impeccable reputation, Jay had a four-star list of clients. He wasn't about to spill the beans on whatever these guys were up to with their intern. They knew that as much as he did. So offering up Valarie was more of a thank you than a bribe, which is why Jay never asked for terms or conditions and never would. Their offer would be fair, he would accept and enjoy whatever they gave. And, judging by the pictures he had seen so far, any time with Valarie would be a very nice gift indeed.

He got his chance to see her in person a few minutes later when she scurried back in, her long, athletic legs filling his view as she approached the conference room, lunches in hand, perky breasts jiggling, smile lighting up the room. Jay just looked at Travers and gave him a subtle nod as if to say, "Well done, I understand now."

Valarie smiled at Jay as she walked in and quickly set the lunches down on the table. She didn't wait to be introduced. "Hi, I'm Valarie," she said, extending her hand and noting that Jay looked her squarely in the eye as he took her hand and introduced himself.

"Jay is our computer man," Roy said. "He has the new site all set up. We invited him to stick around for lunch so he could show us how everything works."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't get enough lunches," Valarie said, starting for the door.

"No, no," Jay waved his hands. "I've already eaten. Thank you, though. I might just get a bite of something sweet later. I like your accent, by the way. Scottish?"

"Yes, thank you," Valarie said. She took a seat and dug into her salad. They were in the conference room all seated so they could see the large flat-screen monitor on the wall. Jay was using this to demonstrate the new site to them. Right now, the screen was the blank login page. Moments later, once he had logged in, Valarie nearly choked at the site of her R-rated slideshow scrolling across the page.

"Now do you see how beautiful you are?" Nelson asked her. The question caught her off guard. While her initial reaction had been repulsion and fear and disgust, Nelson had called her beautiful. Not sexy. Not slutty. Not a hottie. But beautiful. Is that really what they saw in her? She hoped so.

"I don't know," she said. "I've never seen myself like that before. Never seen myself dress and pose like that. I mean, my god, look at that. My ass is hanging out and I look like a whore."

"For what it's worth, I think you look beautiful too," Jay said. "Certainly not like a whore."

"Thank you," Valarie said, her eyes still not believing what she was seeing on the screen. "No one else can see this, right?"

"Not unless they have a password," Jay said. "And the only people who do are in this room. Feel better?"

"A little," Valarie said with a mock pout, her cute little nose scrunched up, her sultry lips sticking out. Jay was beginning to wonder how these guys got any work at all done around here. She was distracting just sitting still. Jay's eyes kept wandering to her as he demonstrated how to upload videos and pictures, then showed Valarie how to use her login to update her Excel grids, schedule and blog.

"While we're here, did you have thoughts about your schedule?" Travers asked.

"Yes," Valarie said. "I actually have a new one on my computer. Jay, can we upload it?" In a matter of seconds, Jay had the new proposed weekly schedule on the screen. He had a good idea of what was going on, Valarie trading out some sex for whatever -- big money or a job or whatever. But when he saw the calendar pop on the screen, he began to get a truer idea of just what level these guys were operating on. They had this hot little babe's every minute accounted for, her time and -- he assumed -- her body assigned to one of them at virtually all times.

Jay took Valarie's seat while she stood before them, all ass and legs and sweet hotness on display, her sparkling eyes meeting theirs. Her appearance said sex toy, her eyes and posture and poise said confident young woman capable of addressing a room of powerful suits with a strong, effective voice. She might as well have been talking about stocks and bonds as her revised office slut sex schedule.

"As you can see," she began, her back and legs straight, showing them her curvy profile as she looked up at the monitor, "I haven't changed any of your days. Roy would still have Tuesday and Friday, Jim on Wednesday and Saturday and Billy on Thursday and Sunday. Monday would still be my day off, so to speak. I think that works because I can tell that weekends are going to be particularly, um, busy.

"To that end, I would propose that every Monday be like today and start with the morning off. I found that time today really helpful and I'm sure I will continue to need that time to rest. I would then come in at noon, finish my weekly report and present it at 3 p.m. After the report, I would leave for the day.

"On Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I propose set workout times. Since most of you seem to enjoy the early morning, um, activities, I propose that my workout time be from 5 to 7 those nights, which includes my time to travel to and from the gym. I know that will cut into your time those evenings, but I feel that the added benefits of my fitness, energy level, endurance and flexibility will more than offset the loss of time. I welcome your thoughts on that matter."

"I'm all for it," Nelson said. "It's good time for you and there's no doubt it benefits us as well. I would like to consider looking into a personal trainer who could customize a routine that would maximize your workouts for both your benefit and ours."

"Great idea," Travers said. "I've actually heard of a woman who could help us with that. I'll make some calls. Go on, Valarie."

"I would also like to build in an hour every morning to accomplish two things: one, give you the opportunity to inspect my appearance each day -- my clothing, my posture, body shape, hair, makeup, you name it. And two, to update my daily log and statistics while the events of the previous evening are still fresh in my mind."

"Well thought out," Travers said. "I would also like to have you critique yourself, your own appearance. I think it will be interesting to see how we view you in different ways. I see you have 'soccer' labeled there on Monday evenings. What's that for?"

"Well, I love to play soccer and I found a co-ed league that plays on Monday evenings -- outdoors this time of year, indoors in the winter," Valarie said. "I would like to play in it, with your permission of course."

"Of course you may," Travers said. "When's your first game?"

"I'll sign up this week and then I guess I'll start as soon as a team needs an extra player," she shrugged.

"Well, I think your schedule is thorough and thoughtful," Travers said. "I see no need to change anything. Gentlemen?" Nelson and Roy both shook their heads. Valarie nodded and took her seat as Travers stood up and took the floor.

"All right, the last item we need to cover is Sweet Heat," he said.

"I saw that on the web site," Valarie said, nodding toward the site that Jay was now pulling back up on the monitor. "What is it?"

"It's this," Travers said, holding up the two small silver buttons and the tiny, fit in the palm-of-your-hand remote. "It's a new invention by a brilliant but somewhat twisted doctor. He's performed small, random tests on it and it's safe, but you will be the first extended test subject."

"Test subject?" Travers noted that her tone was inquisitive, interested, not wary.

"Yes," he smiled. "We know you like to study things, analyze them. So, in addition to your own observations in your log and reports, you will also receive hard data -- and hopefully some significant pleasure -- from this device."

Travers explained how the pieces would be implanted and the remote could stimulate her, all the while, data about her body would be downloaded to this new site.

"Amazing," Valarie said. Her mind was racing again. She had felt so good about the new reporting procedures and self-analysis. Now this? It was incredible stuff and she liked the idea of being able to study her own body so intimately, but this also felt invasive, permanent and a little risky. Her tummy felt queasy again.

"Now, there are a couple of other pieces you need to be aware of," Travers continued. "One, this doctor -- his name is Pound -- will have access to the data and also wants to watch us implant the devices via videoconference. Two, Jay here is being entrusted with a great deal of information -- information that none of us want to get out. We pay him well for his services, but sometimes special services justify a bonus."

Valarie glanced at Roy, recalling that he had tipped her off to just what that bonus might be during their earlier conversation. "I understand," Valarie smiled at Jay, trying to hide her nervousness. "If there's anything I can do to properly reimburse Mr. Jay, I will be happy to do so, with your permission, of course."

"Well, we all understand and respect that it's your day off from sex," Nelson said. "So, we will do the implant tomorrow morning. There might be, um, extra services required of you at that time, not only by Jay, but all of us. It promises to be quite stimulating for us all, if you can imagine."

"I understand," Valarie said, putting on her best brave face. She knew they had done this and the new reports and everything in an attempt to ease her mind. It was sweet, really. She tried to focus on that and the positive vibe she had been feeling just a few minutes ago. This was all part of the new plan. Nothing to be nervous about. "I will do my best. I'm really excited about all of this. The new site, the reports, the Sweet Heat device. I think this is exactly what I need. Thank you all so much for helping me."

Jay shook his head in amazement. This girl was offering her body in every way imaginable to them and she was thanking them. Damn. He wasn't sure how he was going to make it until tomorrow. He had never wanted a woman so much. His cock ached with desire. He couldn't wait until Tuesday morning.

Valarie left work around 3, being given the rest of the day off to relax, shop, do whatever she wanted to do. She was shopping at one of the local malls trying not to think about the implants that would soon be part of her body when her phone rang. It was Roy. "Hey, it's your day, so you can say no if you want, but I have a favor to ask," he said.

Valarie rolled her eyes. Geez, he was going to get a blowjob or whatever he wanted in the morning. Couldn't he wait?

"No, it's not what you think," he laughed. "Look, you remember Travers said he heard of a personal trainer? Well, he made some calls. She's available tonight if you want to meet her. Travers has already signed off on covering all costs. She ain't cheap, but she's supposed to be good and really personalizes workouts to your needs. Apparently, she's, um, well-versed in the sort of exercises we have in mind."

"OK," Valarie said. "I'm curious now. I already worked out today, but I can do another one."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers