The Sweet Slut in Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

She sunk her index finger easily into her juicy slit, feeling the vibrations from within her pussy tingling through her fingers. With her right hand occupied, her left hand drifted to her breasts, pinching her nipples, pulling the suit away to introduce her hard buds to the warm sun and cool breeze.

Now she felt hands on her legs and realized that at least two of the men had come down and were now spreading her legs wide, holding them out. "Here, I'll get some chairs," she heard Travers say and realized they were all three there. She wondered who was guiding the boat, but assumed they were probably just drifting now in open water.

"Take my remote," she heard Roy say and she heard the clatter of the remotes being set down somewhere off to her right, set aside while the men worked to put her in whatever position they had in mind. All the while, Valarie kept her eyes closed, gently stroking her pussy and breasts.

She felt light-weight chains being clipped to her ankles and to something on the deck -- chairs or a table, she assumed -- holding her legs apart, but with enough slack that she could rest her feet on the deck or raise her legs about a foot off the ground. Another chain went around her belly and the chair, pinning her in place with no slack at all. She had no complaints until a thin strap was placed between her lips and also tied behind the chair, pinning her head to the chair and making it impossible for her to talk. Her sunglasses were replaced with a blindfold. They bent her arms back so they met behind the chair, linking her wrists loosely with another light chain, enough play in it to allow her to move her arms and take the strain off her shoulders.

They pulled at her suit and she was surprised to feel it tear away in pieces. They took off her shoes and left her completely naked, exposed to the sun, the wind and their eyes. The buzzing in her pussy never stopped and she ached to touch it, to pull on her nipples to make herself cum. But she knew that was part of what this was about. Getting her aroused. Making her want it, need it, breaking through her doubts and nervousness and unleashing that unbridled lust that they were determined to see.

Hands stroked her thighs and stomach and hair, but never her breasts, never her pussy. The men were silent, letting her imagination be the only voice she heard as she submitted to her predicament, giving into the light bonds, the lewd display and the relentless vibrations. She gave into her body, its basic, natural wants and desires, straining to move, to grind her hips. Failing, she moved the only part of her body that would help -- her legs, pumping them up and down, trying to generate any friction she could. But, spread so far apart, the effort was futile. The buzzing continued. The aching, the desire, the need continued. She wanted to cry out, but couldn't. She wanted to touch herself, but couldn't. She wanted to jump on the nearest cock or dildo or fucking telephone pole, but couldn't.

Frustration turned to desperation and finally, culmination, her pussy clutching and squeezing so hard as orgasm finally overtook her. She came, her pussy and legs and stomach contracting, sweat glistening on her skin, moisture oozing from between her legs.

"All right, Roy, turn it off," Travers said, obviously referring to the vibrator.

"Sure, um, wait, where are the remotes?"

"Right ... well, they were right there on that table."

"Well, here's one of the batteries and a battery cover," Roy said, his voice further away, close to the bow, Valarie guessed.

She pictured the table next to the U-shaped couch on the side of the boat, near the bow. That must have been where they put the remotes. So if they fell off...

"You don't think they fell off the boat, do you?" Travers asked.

"Um, yeah, I think they might have," Nelson said. "I mean, they could have slid right off the table and over the edge."

"I sure don't see them anywhere else," Roy said.

"Well now what do we do?" Nelson asked. "How can we turn it off?"

"I don't think we can," Travers said.

Valarie trembled at the thought, then came again.

"Damn, will you look at that," Nelson said. "Boys, we'll figure out this problem with the remote in a minute. Right now, I gotta take care of this."

Valarie couldn't see Nelson pull his cock out, but assumed it was his that bumped against her cheek while the strap in her mouth was removed. The chain around her belly was also taken off and she was raised up, sitting straight up now, legs still splayed to the sides, blindfold still on. She assumed it was Nelson's cock that plowed into her mouth and filled her throat and his hands that held her head between them, guiding her back and forth on his steel-hard dick. She assumed it was his balls bumping against her chin and his cum that ultimately splattered on her cheeks, chin and neck.

She wasn't sure which cock was next, only that it was just as hard, the grip just as firm, the fucking just as urgent. And the wad seemed even larger as it poured out across her breasts and belly. Whoever was third was the most desperate of all, no doubt holding his load impatiently. He lasted less than a minute in her mouth before smearing white goo all across her upper thighs and lower belly.

They were just removing her leg chains and blindfold when Roy yelled, "Hey, hurry up, someone's coming!"

Valarie tried to look and see, but the sun burned her eyes. Nelson handed her sunglasses back to her. First, she looked down at herself, seeing the telltale globs of white splattered all over her nude body. Then, as her eyes adjusted, she looked out over the water, seeing nothing at first, then a small speck on the horizon. It was definitely growing larger as it approached.

"Put something on," Travers told her. She looked down and saw the tattered remains of her first bikini. There was no worry, there were plenty more in the box. She opened it hurriedly, trying to find one that wasn't too skimpy, but realized the effort was pointless. They were all skimpy and the boat was coming fast. She grabbed a hot pink one and bolted down the stairs, quickly pulling on the pink suit. The bottom was simply a rectangular piece, about two inches wide, that stretched to the midpoint between her navel and her landing strip, covering her pussy before narrowing to a spaghetti strap that separated her ass cheeks. At the top of her ass cheeks the strap connected to thin silver chain that hugged her body, snaking over her hips and connecting to the top corners of the pink rectangle in front. The top was also geometrically designed, with little two-inch pink squares covering both nipples and little else. Like the bottoms, the squares were attached in front by a thin silver chain and the top tied behind her neck and back with tiny pink spaghetti straps.

She came back up on the deck and saw the boat was less than 100 yards away. It was a small Coast Guard skiff with a two-man crew aboard. As they got closer, they threw a rope and Roy caught it and tied them on and helped the men aboard.

"Afternoon, gentlemen," Travers said. "Is everything all right?"

Valarie was worried that somehow someone had seen them. That she was going to be arrested for indecent exposure or lewd behavior or something. Of course, some would consider what she was wearing now indecent exposure. She glanced down at herself, horrified to realize that, in her haste, she hadn't cleaned off the cum. Some of it had already dried or dripped off, of course, but there were still obvious white globs on her thighs, belly and between her breasts. She looked at the mirrored sunglasses of one of the Coast Guardsmen and realized there was a dab of white still on her chin. She assumed touching any of it would only draw attention, so she didn't touch it. Of course, she was already drawing plenty of attention, nearly nude, the only female in a group of five men. She couldn't see the eyes of either of the newcomers -- Wilson and Gentry, according to their name badges -- but was pretty certain they had noticed her. She wondered if they noticed the cum on her body. Fortunately, the sound of the waves hitting the boats more than covered up the faint but persistent humming inside her pussy.

"We just wanted to make sure you'd heard about the storm warnings," Wilson said. He was the taller of the two with blond hair and tan skin that would have made him look like a surfer dude if not for his uniform and tightly muscled body. Gentry was shorter with dark hair that was graying a bit at the temples and was likewise fit and tan.

"No," Travers said. "We just left a little over an hour ago. I'm normally very cautious, but I guess I forgot to turn on the radio or check the forecast this time."

"You definitely need to be careful and turn that on," Gentry said. "Looks like we've got some storms headed this way. Doesn't look too bad, but you'd be wise to get to shore in the next hour or so and find a good place to dock for awhile."

"That's an excellent idea," Travers said. "We'll do that. We've got all week to sail. One day won't ruin anything."

"Where you headed?" Gentry asked.

"No place in particular," Travers said. "Just having a company retreat. We do it every year. Sail the coast and get away from the office for a bit."

"I see," Gentry said. "And you all work together?"

"Yes," Travers said. "We work at a law firm."

"You OK, miss?" Gentry asked.

"I'm fine, thank you," Valarie said, startled that he had addressed her. She was aware that her voice shook a bit and tried to make it stop.

"You mind if I talk to the lady in private for a moment," Gentry said. It wasn't a question and he didn't wait for a response. He took Valarie by the elbow and led her away from the group, leaving Wilson to talk to the others about sailing and the weather and whatever else.

"I just want to make sure you're all right," Gentry said softly. "Have they hurt you? Are you being held against your will?"

"Oh no," Valarie said a little too hastily. "I'm fine. I work with them and we're on our retreat. I just started working there a few weeks ago and this is my first sailing trip, so I'm a little nervous."

"Where are you from?"

"Scotland," Valarie said. "Just came to the states less than a month ago."

"I see," Gentry said. She was sure he was looking right at her chin. "What's the white stuff on your skin?"

"Oh, that must be sunscreen," Valarie said. "Did I not rub it all in?"

"There's some on your chin and a few spots on your leg," Gentry said. "Doesn't look like sunscreen, though. You sure these boys haven't done anything to you? You can tell me. I can help you."

Valarie thought quickly. She had been too nervous, too careless. She was trying to hide something, but not what Gentry thought. She didn't want to get her guys in trouble, so she decided to tell the truth.

"Well, yes they have done something to me," Valarie said. "They all jacked off on me. It's their cum on me."

"I see," Gentry said, anger welling in his eyes.

"I came twice too," Valarie said.

"Excuse me?"

"I loved every second of it. It's kind of embarrassing to admit, but I'm kind of a slut," Valarie said. "I do work with them, but I also fuck them."

"All three?"

"And whoever else they want me to," Valarie said.

"Good grief," Gentry said. "And this is all your choice?"

"Absolutely," Valarie nodded. Then, playing her trump card, she called out to the others, "Hey guys, you missed a lot of spots. I'm gonna need more sunscreen on my back. Mind if these guys give me some?"

Gentry swallowed hard. The little hottie was every bit the slut she claimed to be. He looked around. They were all alone. She was hot, practically daring him to do it. He motioned Wilson over.

"You see what she calls sunscreen?" he asked, pointing to a glob of cum between her breasts. "Well, she doesn't have any on her back at all. I've got a load of it to offer. How about you?"

"You serious?" Wilson asked, eyeing her hard body.

"Do I look like the kind of girl who teases or the kind who pleases?" Valarie said in her most sultry voice.

"Gentlemen, we'll leave you and Valarie to attend to her skin care while we check the radar," Travers announced, ushering Nelson and Roy below with him. "I only require that you be respectful and gentle."

"Of course," Gentry said, respectfully and gently putting his hand on Valarie's ass and guiding her to the padded, U-shaped bench. He pulled her onto his lap and let his hands roam over her firm body, slipping underneath the patches of fabric, touching her most delicate spots. She felt his cock harden and he shifted so it rubbed against the backs of her thighs.

"I didn't know the Coast Guard carried night sticks," Valarie teased.

"Night and day," Gentry said. "Wanna see?"

"Nope," Valarie pouted. "Wanna taste."

"You are a slut and a half," Gentry growled, pushing her off his lap and hastily pulling down his shorts. "Suck on this big thing," he said, wagging it at her.

Valarie scrambled onto her hands and knees on the bench and bent her head to his crotch, taking him in her mouth. Wilson sat down behind her, enjoying the view of her ass and pussy in his face. He plucked at the spaghetti strap separating her ass cheeks, then ran his fingers along her pussy.

"Holy shit, she's got a vibrator inside her right now!" he said.

"What?" Gentry said, his hand on the back of Valarie's head, guiding her oral efforts.

"She sure does," Wilson said. "I can feel it. I can hear it! Oh, I see it. It's, oh fuck, it's clamped to her clit. Damn!"

Wilson touched his cock to her engorged clit and watched her dance. He touched it again. It was like hitting a button that would send waves of pleasure through her.

"What the fuck are you doing to her?" Gentry said. "She's jerking around like a fish out of water."

"She's cumming," Wilson said. "This little vibrator thing makes her go crazy every time you touch her clit. No wonder she's such a hot little slut. Can't get enough with this thing on her."

"Let me see that," Gentry said, reluctant to take his cock out of the warm confines of her mouth, but too intrigued to miss the rest of this hottie's x-rated show.

"Sure, switch me places," Wilson said, happy to take a turn with his cock in Valarie's mouth. Gentry, too, was happy to rub and slap his hard dick against her pussy lips, ass and clit and watch the little bitch squirm and cream and wiggle her ass, asking for more.

Gentry slammed his cock hard inside her tight cunt, felt her tighten around him and shiver through yet another orgasm. He wanted to fuck her longer, but couldn't. He pulled out and showered her ass cheeks with a healthy load of sperm.

Meanwhile, Wilson was enjoying the show as he alternated stuffing his cock into first her left, then her right cheek, loving the sight of his cock poking her cheeks out. As he neared his own orgasm, he remembered that he was supposed to cum on her back. He pulled his cock out and shoved his balls in her mouth while he jacked his cock, aiming it almost straight up in the air. His cum burst out in stringy blasts that arced in the air and landed in white stripes on her shoulder blades and in the small of her back.

When they were done, Valarie sat up and thanked them for the "free sunscreen", giving them both pecks on the cheek. Travers and the others returned to see Gentry and Wilson off.

"You say you'll be heading up and down the coast all week?" Gentry asked.

"That's right," Travers said.

"Well, keep us informed of your position and we can radio ahead and let the others know to keep an eye out for you," Gentry said. "You know, just to keep you all safe."

"We appreciate that," Travers said. "We'll head in now to get away from the storm. Thank you, gentlemen."

When they had left, Travers turned to Valarie. "Thank you, my dear," he said. "You handled that extremely well. We didn't see that coming, but you improvised and did a great job. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I just, um, I just gotta get this thing outta me or something," she said. "It's driving me crazy."

"I know, we can't turn it off," Travers said. "Let's call Dr. Pound and see if he has any ideas."

They radioed back to Jay, who left a message for Dr. Pound, then called back, asking for all the details.

"I'll let Valarie tell you all about it," Travers said. "Let us know when Pound calls back."

Valarie got on the radio and started telling Jay about the day so far. About her suit and how it shrunk and got transparent when it got wet and how the guys tied her up and came all over her. As she went on, she realized he was breathing hard. It hit her that he was jacking off. Somehow, that made it more exciting for her. That persistent buzzing in her pussy took the opportunity to start warming her up again.

She told him about scrambling to get dressed and losing the remotes and cumming over and over after she seduced Gentry and Wilson. She heard Jay's breathing increase and felt her own body responding. "I just can't get enough, Jay," she whimpered. "I'm such a little slut right now. Oh fuck. I'm so horny. Can you tell, Jay? Can you tell I'm cumming right now? Oh, my slutty little cunt is cumming again!"

"Damn!" he exclaimed. "You just made me cum, too. I've been watching your readings on the computer all morning. You've had eight orgasms already and caused five -- well, six now. Shit, girl, you are amazing. Pound isn't going to believe this. I'll let you know when he calls."

About 20 minutes later, Jay radioed back. "You guys aren't going to believe this," he said. "Pound is only about an hour away from you. Said he came up to help his brother open up a new strip club -- guess he's screening the new hires. Anyway, he said to let him know where you dock for the night and he'll come try to fix the Sweet Heat."

"All right," Travers said. "But if he's horny, tell him to bring his own girl. He doesn't get to touch Valarie except to fix this thing."

"Got it," Jay said. "Good luck guys. Oh, and thanks, Valarie."

"Anytime, sweetie," Valarie smiled.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12