The Sweet Slut in Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"We would."

"Well, even though she can't speak for herself at the moment, I'm quite confident that Valarie will be happy to extend you and your men the same courtesy. My only instruction will be the same as it was with your co-workers -- no rough stuff."

"Fair enough. We don't have a lot of time. Any issue with the three of us going at once?"

"Three is a number Valarie was built to accommodate," Travers smiled. "Please, be gentle and enjoy. Oh, and when you're finished, if you wouldn't mind leaving your deposit in the glass, that will help keep things clean and provide for some entertainment later."

Three at once? Valarie couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her back and legs ached from being in this position. Her ass was sore and raw. Her jaws were tired. But her mission, her duty, was clear. What was it Travers had said? "She was built for this?" The thought warmed her.

The men from the Coast Guard didn't bother to say hi or introduce themselves. To them, she was just an object, a tool to get off. They unclipped her neck chain and stood her up. She felt instant relief in her back and the back of her legs. A slender black man lay on the table, naked, his cock hard and sticking straight up. The other men lifted her up and lowered her onto him as he guided his cock into her wet pussy. When she was all the way on, they bent her forward until her breasts mashed against the man's chest. A second man, this one tall and nicely built with dark hair, stood by the other man's and wagged his semi-erect cock in her face. The third -- a hairy, beefy man she knew by process of elimination -- was behind her, hands on her ass cheeks.

A minute later, all three cocks were placed snuggly inside her warm, willing body, each finding immense pleasure in what her body had to offer. Valarie tried to focus on what she was doing, rocking and rolling her hips, squeezing with her pussy, sucking and licking just right, but it was difficult. Her mind reeled with images of penises entering and leaving her body, hundreds of them finding and creating new openings, each providing new waves of pleasure.

"Sure is a nice little slut you have here," the beefy guy said. Valarie realized that Roy, Travers and Nelson must be nearby, watching, no doubt enjoying the show but also making sure she was safe.

"We think so," Nelson said.

"We appreciate you sharing her with us. It can get a little boring out here sometimes."

"No problem. Valarie understands that women like her -- so beautiful and fit and energetic -- have an awful lot to offer and can bring pleasure to so many. She has a very big heart."

"And tight ass," Beefy man said.

"I think she's going to cum," the black man said.

Hearing the men talk about her, feeling those cocks pound and stroke and fill her, had been too much for Valarie. She came again and the men high-five each other.

"Fuck, that's hot," the black man said. "Hurry up guys, I can't hold off much longer."

Beefy man needed to hear no more, pulling out of her ass and squirting a sizable load into the glass. The dark-haired man almost didn't make it, his first blast hitting her tongue before he dropped the rest of the load in the glass. Valarie dutifully swallowed what he had been kind enough to give her. Finally, they lifted her off the black man and he poured several creamy blasts into the glass, six loads of semen mixing happily together.

Five minutes later, they were dressed and gone and Valarie was again alone on the open sea with her three masters/friends/lovers. Her hands were still cuffed, the ball gag was still in, but she was free to move about now, naked except for her red heels. She eyed the nearly half full glass of cum and wondered what they had in store for her next.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers