The Sweet Smell of Cherry

Story Info
Young Brazilian girl gives stranded man a wild night.
877 words
3.4
33.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After arriving in Ireland, Mike hopped in his rental car and started heading towards his destination- a house him and his friends rented in Rio. It was spring break and Mike was ready to have some fun.

Half way there, Mike began to hear some funny noises coming from the car. Smoke started bellow out from the hood. Mike knew he was fucked. He pulled over to check it out. When he tried to start it back up, nothing happened. Since there were hardly any cars passing him, Mike saw no other choice but to walk until he found someone.

He came up to a small house on the side of the dirt road he was walking on. He went up to knock on the door. The door opened and there stood a beautiful Brazilian girl. She looked about 18 or 19, had dark skin, long black hair with matching eyes. She stood at about 5'4" and had perky firm looking breasts. The sight of this girl made Mike feel right at home. He told about his troubles and she invited him in. Her just as welcoming. They fed him, and told him he could stay the night.

As if there hot young daughter wasn't enough, Mike soon found out, her friend would be spending the night. The minute he laid eyes on her, Mike knew she was a slut, but a hot slut. She was about 5'2 or so, looked about the same age and had big tits; 36 C's easily. She was wearing a white tank top and a short black skirt. The thin material of her top couldn't hide her braless chest. Mike could clearly see her silver dollar nipples. They poked through the white material. He knew he had to them in his mouth. This girl didn't really say anything to Mike, she just flashed him a smile. When she uncrossed her legs at the dinner table, Mike was able to get a look at pussy. The sight of her neatly trimmed, pink lips made him hard almost instantly.

Mike was shown to his room. He went in and got ready for bed. Mike was still hard from the show he was given at dinner. After laying in bed for about five minutes, Mike heard a knock on the door. He opened it and there stood the 18 year old and her friend. They proceeded to tell him about how Sofia, the 18 year old was a virgin and could use some help. Mike knew instantly what they talking about. They knew he was game, they could see with there own eyes.

Mike began to kiss Sofia. Then, soon after, he slowly creped his hand down her shirt, feeling her surprisingly soft tits. Squeezing, massaging them, Mike felt like was going to explode. He took off her shirt and revealed her tits to Dora, her friend. Mike then moved his hand down more, making his to Sofia's tight and extremely wet clit. He moved finger up and down her tight pink lips. Mike's erection was poking out from his boxers. When Sofia saw it, she curiously touched it, then began to jerk him off. Mike was now fingering her hole slowly; making Sofia moan intensely. Realizing that he was probably gonna cum soon, he laid on his side and made Sofia do the same.

He then pushed his hard cock into Sofia's tight ass, and began to fuck her slow and hard; while fingering her hole simultaneously. Mike was kissing her neck, and Sofia was moaning with extreme pleasure while this all happened. Mike then quickly put Sofia on her back. He then shoved his dick into her tight wet slit, slowly pumping pussy. Sliding it in out and making Sofia lose her breath with extreme pleasure, Mike knew this was definitely one the best nights of his life, after the night he fucked a girl for the first time.

Mike then realized that he forgot about Dora. He looked over and saw her fingering herself rapidly because what she saw before her got her too wet and excited. While fucking Sofia, he motioned her over to him. He got on his back and made Sofia straddle him. He then had Dora sit on his face. At that moment, Mike realized that he had a hot virgin riding him and a slut on his face. While Sofia slowly went up and down on his cock, Mike ate Dora's pussy. He licked her lips and stuck his tongue inside. It wasn't long before Dora came, right on his face. Dora got up pleased. Sofia also was about to cum. Mike quickly put her on his back and began to fuck slowly and as hard as he could. After going in and out of her tight, wet, virgin pussy, Sofia came, letting out a muffled yet intense scream. Mike came as well, collapsing on top her soon after; his head resting on her chest.

The girls got dressed and left. The next morning nothing was said. Mike left the house and drove to meet his friends. When he finally got there and unpacked, he found a picture of Sofia and Dora. On the back it said, "Thank You for the best night of my life."