The Sweetest Sin Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Two women's continuing seduction.
1.8k words
4.31
9.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Jeremy and Tucker were way too drunk to drive, so Eowyn and Kenzie offered them a ride in the rental. As Jeremy climbed into the back of the SUV, Tucker was grinning from ear to ear

"I can't believe this is happening, brah!" he said "Did you see what she did, the... and the ..." Tucker slurred wiggling his fingers then acting as though he was licking them.

"Oh my God I almost blew a load right there!"

Jeremy was just as enticed with what he had seen, but he was trying to maintain a certain level of calm.

"Come on Tuck, they are toying with us, playing with us!"

"That is just fine with me, slap a Playskool label on my ass and call me a Weeble, because I am going to wobble wobble tonight!"

"You are so fucked in the head, brah!" Jeremy answered reclining against the back seat.

When they arrived at the condo, the women led the two brothers inside.

"So what do you want to do?" Kenzie asked, sitting down next to Jeremy on the sofa. She reached behind him and began to run her hand down his braid. "You're hair is gorgeous." she said slipping the elastic off the end and unbraiding it with her fingers. Jeremy usually didn't let anyone play with his hair, but he was to busy peering down the front of her dress to care. Kenzie saw what he was doing and untied the knot of her halter, letting it fall to her waist.

"So this is what you are trying so hard to see? Do you want to touch to?" she teased running her hands over her nipples. She took Jeremy's hand and placed it on the soft skin of neck. He instinctively allowed it to flow over her body, to one breast then the other.

"That's it, you don't have to be shy, just do what feels good." Kenzie whispered in his ear. She nibbled at his ear lobe as the words rolled off of her lips. The feeling sent chills down Jeremy's body to his groin.

"You like that don't you?" she said reaching between his legs to feel the obvious bulge in his pants.

"Yes" he said through clenched teeth.

"You want more?" she whispered continuing the nibble at his ear and massaging his ever growing cock at the same time

"God yes." he groaned, pressing her hand harder against him.

"Hey, Eowyn, Jeremy wants more." she called across the room.

Eowyn was kneeling in front of Tucker; he was still clothed. She was giving new meaning to the word blowjob as she blew her hot breath through the fabric of his pants

"I think we do too" Eowyn answered, leading Tucker over to the sofa. She pushed him down next to Jeremy and Kenzie. The two women stood up front of them, groping each other. Jeremy and Tucker watched with lustful disbelief as the two women stripped and dropped to the floor, in a tangle of arms and legs. Kenzie sucked and nipped at Eowyn's breasts, then ran her tongue down her belly to her neatly shaved pussy. Eowyn moaned in ecstasy as Kenzie lapped at her hot wet slit.

Again Jeremy and Tucker sat staring unable to take their eyes off of what was taking place on the floor in front of them. When it seemed that Kenzie had licked her fill of Eowyn, she sat back on her heels and turned to Jeremy.

"Awww, what's the matter, hun, you feeling left out?" She asked him, her lips glistening with Eowyn's juices. With out a word Jeremy pulled her to him and kissed her, plunging his tongue into her mouth, savoring the taste of it all. Eowyn crawled over to Tucker and positioned herself between his knees. She quickly unbuttoned his jeans and slid the zipper down.

"Oh, hell yeah!" Tucker moaned as she reached her fingers into the fly on his boxers. He ran his fingers through her hair as she took him into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down in his lap, as she sucked him all the way into her mouth then back to the tip. She alternated using her mouth with her hand. She slid her hand down his shaft, with a twisting motion, before taking the tip back into her mouth. Tucker was in heaven, he seemed to forget about everything else that was going on in the room. He could feel the heat growing in his loins, he threw his head back and let out a low moan as he let go, spewing his hot cum into the air like a geyser.

"Mmmmm, that was nice." Eowyn said getting up from the floor and sitting on his lap. Tucker was still recovering as he laid his head against her chest.

"Are you tired now?" she asked

"A little."

"Then come on, let's go to the bedroom." she said taking him by the hand

Eowyn climbed into the huge bed and looked back at Tucker. He was standing at the foot staring at her. She giggled at him then asked, "Aren't you coming?"

"Uhhh, yeah." he said climbing in and laying down about two feet from her.

"You are silly, now you're shy? Come over here close to me."

Tucker quickly obliged, and Eowyn snuggled her face into his chest.

Meanwhile back in the living room Jeremy had his face firmly buried between Kenzie's thighs as thrashed her head from side to side moaning. He licked tirelessly at her soft pussy. His mouth felt so good to her, she sucked at her own finger tips in attempts to satisfy her desire. She ached to have her mouth filled. Using her elbows for leverage she scooted up a little, just out of his reach. Jeremy looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Is something wrong?" he asked

"No everything is just right, I want to make you feel as good as you are making me feel." she said pushing him onto his back and climbing on top of him. She kissed him passionately, letting her tongue linger over his lips. Jeremy tried to pull her down onto him; he bucked his pelvis to enter her. Kenzie resisted, grinning at him playfully.

"Just like a man, so quick to want to be inside a woman." with that she raised herself higher off of him and turned her body so that she now had her knees on each side of his head. His cock was resting hard against his belly as she took it into her mouth. Jeremy quickly returned the favor, flicking his tongue over the pink inner lips of her pussy, before finding her clit. He sucked the hard little nub, softly, pacing himself. Kenzie forced her pussy harder into his face, begging for more as his cock fucked her mouth. It wasn't long before they both gave in to the feeling. Kenzie's body shook with pleasure as Jeremy thrust his tongue into her tight little hole. She sucked him harder, drinking in the hot nectar of his orgasm. When it was over, she rolled off of him, and stood. Jeremy was lying with his eyes half closed.

"Why don't we get some rest?"

"I'm fine, just leave me here."

"No, the bed is much more comfortable, come on."

As they entered the bedroom, Eowyn was asleep on Tucker's chest. He had one arm around her and a half smile on his face. Jeremy shook his head at the site, and settled in on the opposite side of the bed. Kenzie climbed in the middle, and curled herself around Eowyn's back. Jeremy looked up at the ceiling; he couldn't believe what had taken place tonight. He felt his eyelids grow heavy as visions of the nights events played through his mind.

*

Chapter 4

The next morning Jeremy woke to the sound of the shower running. He looked around to see Tucker sitting on the edge of the bed gazing through the open bathroom door. Eowyn and Kenzie were in the shower together. Jeremy pitched the nearest pillow at his brother's head, hitting him.

"Quit spying you big pervert!"

"They left the door wide open, look at them, she's washing her back."

"Yeah, so, they are in the shower that's what you do in the shower. Let's just get dressed and go before they finish." Jeremy said looking around for his clothes.

"And just how do suggest we do that? We left the truck at the club remember?" Tucker smirked

"Shit... I'll call a cab then." Jeremy growled, rubbing his throbbing head.

"Call a cab for what?" Kenzie said stepping into the room.

"We have to go." Tucker said, pulling on his shirt

"You mean we don't even get to treat you two to breakfast after the good time we all had last night?" She asked, approaching Jeremy, running her hands through his still loose hair, then down his back, caressing him gently.

"Well I guess breakfast would be..." Tucker started, only to be interrupted by Jeremy.

"No, we have to get to work, right Tuck?"

Tucker rolled his eyes and begrudgingly agreed.

"Ok then we'll get dressed and bring you to your car. Eowyn, sweetie, they want to go."

Eowyn appeared in the doorway with a towel wrapped around her hair and nothing else. She poked out her bottom lip at what Kenzie had just said

"Aww, but we had so much fun; I thought you two could show us the sites today." she pouted.

"The sites are just fine in here." Tucker mumbled under his breath, as he and Jeremy stared at her. Kenzie heard him, and grinned from ear to ear. She walked over to Eowyn and wrapped a robe around her shoulders, then kissed her neck softly.

"Get dressed, my love, I think our friends are getting restless. You will have to excuse Eowyn; she pretty much lives her life in the nude."

"Oh, it's Ok." Jeremy stammered. The way Kenzie talked to her, captivated him. He had known girls that were gay before, but he had never actually witnessed the dynamics of it. He wondered that if they were so in love with each other, why they had picked them up last night.

On the ride back to the club, Kenzie drove, leaving Eowyn free to interrogate them. She was defiantly chattier than Kenzie. By the time they arrived, she had gotten most of their life story from them.

"We'll be in town until the 28th, do you think we could see each other again?" Kenzie asked wrapping her arms around Jeremy's neck. "I really enjoyed myself last night."

"Me too." Jeremy grinned, blushing. "Call us, maybe we can meet somewhere." Jeremy handed Kenzie a card with his number. She read it slowly then tucked it in her cleavage. Jeremy's eyes lingered over her chest as she pulled her hand away.

Kenzie and Eowyn watched as the two brothers drove off.

"I think they will do perfectly, this may work after all." Kenzie said when their truck disappeared out of site.

"Maybe so... Tucker is thinking with the little head, not the big one, so he won't be a problem, but Jeremy, I don't think he quite trusts us."

"He will, don't worry... he will."