The Sweetest Sin Ch. 05-06

Story Info
They experience wet sex.
3.2k words
4.56
10.2k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chap 5

"Do you realize we don't have one thing in all of this that a man could use?" Eowyn asked Kenzie, as she surveyed the vast arsenal that was their sex toy collection. There were various types of vibrators, ticklers, strap-on dildo's, and lubes of every flavor possible.

"What do you mean? A man could use any one of things!" Except maybe this, she said, holding up the black leather harness with a purple jelly cock attached to it. They both giggled.

"Seriously sweetheart, maybe we should go out and get something for a man, you know something that would feel good to them."

"Like what ,hun?"

"Umm I don't know, a cock ring... anal beads maybe?"

Kenzie spit the Diet Coke she was drinking

"ANAL BEADS? Are you out of your mind? We want them to stay; you whip out a strand of beads and tell them you want to shove them... geez, girl I can't even say it... for sure we will never see them again. It's been way too long since you've been with a man."

"Well I haven't had a need for one since I met you... until now of course. I have to admit, it was nice to feel the roughness of a man for a change, but I wouldn't want to make it a habit. Tell me again why we are doing this."

"Because, it's our last chance, when we get home to Boston, you will be my wife, we will go back to our boring lives and regular routines."

"And why couldn't we find men from home?"

"I thought we agreed on that, total anonymity... that's why we aren't using our real names."

"And one more thing, why couldn't we just go to ... what are they called an agency ... I mean I'm sure they have men willing to help a couple like us out."

"Because of money, why would we spend all that money on a total stranger that has probably done the same thing for tons of women, when we could come to this beautiful island and have our pick?"

"How do you know Jeremy and Tucker haven't been with tons of women? And even if they haven't it just feels wrong to use them." Eowyn said with remorse in her voice.

"Sweetheart, if you are having second thoughts, we can stop this now. I promise no hard feelings. We can even go home if you want to." Kenzie said wrapping her arms around her.

"No, I am just feeling a little emotional right now; hormones I guess." Eowyn answered

"The downfall of every girl/girl relationship, double the hormones." Kenzie joked, pulling Eowyn closer. She ran her hands over Eowyn's soft skin, and let them rest on her hips. They were standing in front of the full length mirror and Kenzie gazed over Eowyn's shoulder at their reflection. She was wearing low slung denim shorts and a cropped top, as Kenzie admired the curves of Eowyn's body she noticed a little blue bruise on her hip.

"Aww did I do that?" She asked stroking it gently

"Yeah, you were a little brutal with that thing this afternoon, but it's ok, it's worth it." Eowyn said flashing a coy smile.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"I can not believe you talked me into this Tucker." Jeremy said as they entered Deje Vu.

"You know you wanted to come, do you think they are here yet?" Tucker said scanning the club. His question was answered quickly, when he saw Kenzie near the stage, waving a twenty at the dancer writhing on the pole.

Tucker let out his signature "Oh hell yeah" as he made his way over. Jeremy followed against his better judgment.

"You made it!" Eowyn yelled throwing her arms around Tucker's neck. He kissed her briefly on the cheek. The women ordered drinks and just like the night before paid for everything.

"This place is dead!" Kenzie yelled to them over the music, let's get out of here.

They all ended up back at the condo, exactly where Jeremy had promised himself he would not be. He didn't know why he had agreed to come, almost everything about this whole situation made him want to run, but he just couldn't resist. It was like in those cartoons he used to watch as a kid, on one shoulder was a little angel saying "Get your brother and go home, this is wrong." Then on the other shoulder a little Devil was saying "Oh, come on, live a little you may never get this chance again, they want it, so give it to them"

Tucker seemed to be having no moral dilemma whatsoever, as Jeremy watched him slip into the Jacuzzi between Kenzie and Eowyn, who didn't bother to wear anything. All they had to do was suggest the hot tub and Tucker had stripped down to his boxers ready to go.

"Come on in, brah, you won't regret it." Tucker called to him.

Jeremy sat back and took in the scene for a minute, two hot women...in a hot tub... naked. What the hell did he have to lose? He brushed his right shoulder, imagining the little angel tumbling off into the ground, he laughed to himself a little as he stripped down and got in.

"What took you so long?" Kenzie asked wrapping her legs around his waist. Without even giving him a chance to answer, she kissed him. Over and over she thrust her tongue in and out as if she were fucking his mouth with it. Jeremy let his hands dip beneath the water to the flesh between Kenzie's legs. The water almost felt cold compared the heat that radiated from her pussy. He slid his fingers into her easily as he used his thumb to tease her clit.

"Oh yessss" Kenzie hissed, biting Jeremy's neck. She moved her mouth and looked at the red mark her teeth had left. She could feel the rock hardness of his erection under her. Using the weightlessness of the water to her advantage, she moved her body up and down along the length of it, causing him to pull at her hips begging for satisfaction, satisfaction that wouldn't come until later. Kenzie pulled away from him, challenging him with her eyes to follow. She moved slowly across the Jacuzzi to Eowyn and Tucker. Jeremy paused for a second not sure of what she was going to do next. She pulled Eowyn off of Tucker and began licking the droplets of water from her upper body. She guided her over to the side, and turned her around, positioning her so the water from the jets flowed between her legs. Eowyn gasped as the force of the water hammered her clit.

"Oh... yes, ..oh my..." she moaned in ecstasy. Kenzie continued to lick the soft skin of her back and shoulders. She slipped one hand around her and pinched Eowyn's nipples, feeling it grow hard between her fingers. Jeremy shot a glance at Tucker, who just grinned and shrugged his shoulders. He was just as clueless about what to do. They turned their attention back to Kenzie and Eowyn.

Eowyn was practically screaming with delight as Kenzie entered her with her fingers. The sensation of the water and Kenzie's fingers filling her pussy brought her to a body shaking orgasm. She collapsed onto the side of the Jacuzzi, and closed her eyes. Kenzie turned to Jeremy and Tucker who looked like hungry lions drooling over a fresh kill.

"We can continue this inside." she ordered stepping out of the water, pulling Eowyn by the hand along with her, Jeremy and Tucker looked at each other, and then followed.

"Come on" Kenzie said, tugging on Jeremy's arm, in attempts to guide him the bedroom where Eowyn and Tucker were already on the bed.

"In there? I think they already claimed that room." Jeremy protested. He was feeling just a little uncomfortable about this whole thing again.

"Yeah, that's the idea...come on let's join them."

As they entered the room Eowyn was sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs draped across Tucker's shoulders as he licked her inner thighs. When Kenzie climbed onto the bed, Eowyn reclined back, relishing the feeling of Tucker's mouth as his tongue probed deeper into her pussy. Jeremy continued to watch as Kenzie positioned herself on Eowyn the same way she had done on him the night before. She pushed her cunt into Eowyn's waiting mouth, then kissed her way down her stomach until she reached the triangle between Eowyn's legs. Tucker backed off as Kenzie's face met his.

"Don't stop. I like to watch, let me watch you eat her pussy, please." she begged in a teasing tone. "Then I want you to fuck it, I want you to shove that big cock right in there." she said running her finger around Eowyn's wet hole.

"Mmmmm" she sighed as Eowyn sucked and nipped at her clit.

"Baby that feels amazing, but ... Mmmm... I need something else right now." Kenzie sighed.

Kenzie then raised herself off of Eowyn and extended her hand to Jeremy. With out a word he joined her on the bed. Any reservations he had been having were quickly being wiped away as the pressure in his cock increased. He was actually feeling, bolder then he ever had in his life. He pulled Kenzie to him roughly and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Do you always have to be the one in control?" he asked her, pinning her arms above her head. With one hand he held them there, while he used his other hand to cup her breast. He bowed his head and took the nipple into his mouth.

"Ohhh , you can do what ever you want to do, Jeremy, as long as you fuck me hard, I like it rough."

She let out a low scream when Jeremy's teeth grazed the soft skin of her neck. He continued down her body, leaving a trail of tiny red teeth marks.

"Turn over" he said his breath hot with desire

Kenzie quickly flipped over to her stomach and raised her ass into the air. She looked back over her shoulder at Jeremy, he was kneeling behind her. His hands grasped her hips as his hard cock found her slippery opening. He drove himself into her, over and over, pulling on her hips harder and faster as he relished in the hot friction. Images of Kenzie and Eowyn flashed behind his lids as he closed his eyes.

"Oh God Jeremy, you are going to make me come, YES! Fuck me harder!" Kenzie screamed as she reached between her legs to rub her clit. Jeremy threw his head back and plunged into her one more time. His body convulsed as he felt the spasms of her orgasm squeeze tight around his cock. He came with a loud roar, and then collapsed onto the bed.

After a moment, Jeremy became painfully aware of his surroundings, Eowyn and Tucker were right next to him, still going at it. He turned his back to them, and tried to close his ears from the grunting, sighs and moans of what they were doing.

"She could go all night" Kenzie giggled backing herself into Jeremy's arms. Jeremy really didn't feel much like holding her. He just wanted to go to sleep, but he wrapped his arms around her anyway, out of obligation. What was it with women, was it some in born mechanism that made them want to get all snuggly after sex? He just wanted to close his eyes, and ignore what his brother was doing right there next to him.

"What the hell have we gotten ourselves into?" He thought to himself.

*

Chap 6

Tucker wasn't sure what time he and Eowyn had finally gone to sleep, but as he opened his eyes it felt like he had closed them only minutes before. He closed his eyes again and stretched, rolling over toward Eowyn. . He pulled her to him and was about to kiss her on the shoulder when he opened his eyes.

"Hey get off me, brah!" Jeremy said opening his eyes.

"Aw shit, sorry... where did they go?"

"They said something about breakfast, but I didn't quite hear ... come on put on your clothes and let's go" Jeremy said getting up from the bed.

"I'm not going anywhere brah, I just had the best lay of my life and now the chick is out getting me breakfast, you go, my ass is staying right here until they kick me out!" Tucker said with a eat shit grin.

"Tuck, look it was all fun while it lasted, but did you ever think that maybe something is wrong with this picture, they could be setting us up. What if they sell the story to a tabloid or something? Dad would scalp us if that happened."

"Oh, well, if I had to be known for something I think having a fuck fest with two hot chicks would be alright with me!" Tucker laughed

"What's alright with you?" Kenzie said coming into the room.

"Umm nothing, we are going to take off" Jeremy said glaring at Tucker.

"Actually I was saying it would me alright with me if we took you two to see the sites today, Jeremy was just asking if I minded."

Kenzie turned her back and looked at Jeremy.

"Oh that would be great thanks!" she said kissing him on the cheek. Jeremy glared at Tucker over her shoulder. Tucker wagged his tongue at his brother and flipped him off.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Jeremy mouthed as Kenzie pulled him toward the kitchen.

Tucker got up and put on his boxers, then joined everyone in the kitchen.

"You could at least come to breakfast decent." Jeremy snarled at him

"Oh lay off, it only serves to improve the view." Eowyn said, eyeing Tucker up and down before giving him a firm smack on the ass.

Jeremy didn't say much more during breakfast. He was steaming at Tucker right now. His little brother still had no idea what would happen if something like this got out.

"What's the matter baby?" Kenzie said leaning over Jeremy to pick up his plate. As she did the thing that had gotten Jeremy every time was once again staring him in the face, her cleavage. Jeremy's eyes lingered there as they had many times in the past days.

"Nothing, where do you want to go today?" he asked. Damn those tits, they were going to be the death of him.

"Doesn't matter... we don't have to go anywhere... we could hang out here, I'm sure we could find something to do." she said rubbing the tip of her finger back and forth across her rounded mounds. She knew she had him hooked. Jeremy wasn't going anywhere, no matter how much he thought better of it, he was staying right where he was, which was exactly where she wanted him.

"Suit yourself." he said breaking the stare and standing. Jeremy turned his back to Kenzie and looked out of the window. He felt her approach him from behind and slip her arms around his waist. Her breath was on the back of his neck, it sent a hot pulse down his body.

"Why don't we take a shower that might make you feel better." She cooed, dropping her hand to his crotch.

"You are evil!" he said as he followed her to the shower.

Kenzie stripped out of her clothes and adjusted the water. Jeremy leaned against the counter and took in the site for a few seconds. She leaned her head back and let the water flow over her body. Jeremy's eyes followed the flow of the liquid as it swirled down her neck then between her breasts, and over her stomach to the tiny patch of hair between her legs

.

"Well aren't you going to join me?" she asked extending her hand to him. In an instant Jeremy was out of his clothes and in the shower.

"Mmm, a hottie with a body!" Kenzie said running her hands over Jeremy's chest.. Picking up the bottle of body wash she, poured some into her hands and began to rub the lather over Jeremy, starting at his shoulders and working her way down. Her hands lingered over his ripped abs for a moment before slowly moving further down to his throbbing hard cock.

"Oh god..." Jeremy sighed as she used the lather to make her hands glide smoothly over his erection. Her hands felt like silk. Jeremy dipped his head and took her breast into his mouth, cupping it with his hand. .He moved his hands freely over her body until he reached her rounded ass. Griping it firmly with both hands he pulled her to him and up in one motion, trying to maneuver himself into her. Kenzie pushed against his chest and took a small step back. She locked eyes with him and began to stroke her breasts; she slowly rubbed the billowing lather over them letting her fingers linger in between.

"You like these, don't you?" I bet you would like to put that hard cock of yours between them." she said seductively, bringing one closer to her mouth , then flicking her own tongue over the nipple.

"Yes" Jeremy answered, drunken with lust at the sight of them.

"Say it; say you want to fuck my titties!"

"I want to fuck them, I want to rub my cock between them until I cum." Jeremy said through his teeth

"Sit" she said pushing him onto the ledge in the corner of the shower. Kenzie straddled Jeremy's lap pushing her tits right into his face.

"Suck them...Mmmm...Oh yeah, that feels good...." Kenzie sat there for a while relishing the sensation of Jeremy's mouth on her body. He seemed to know exactly what to do to make her moan. Dropping to her knees in front of him she rubbed her soapy body down over the length of him, until his cock slid into the valley between her breasts. She pressed them together with her hands as she moved her chest in a steady rhythm. The soap began to wash away as the water flowed over them, she watched as the tip of Jeremy's cock came up to her chin, bending her head forward she took it into her mouth and sucked gently.

"Oh shit..."Jeremy moaned when he felt her mouth on him. Her lips made a smacking sound as his cock left her mouth each time she raised her body. She took him back into her mouth again and again as she stroked him. The feeling was maddening, like nothing Jeremy had ever experienced. He almost lost his grip on the shower bar as he felt his body tense with the first waves of orgasm.

"That's it cum for me Jeremy. Don't close your eyes, I want you to look at me when you do." Kenzie said bobbing her chest faster on his now throbbing dick.

A dull moan escaped Jeremy's lips as he watched his cum shoot up from between her tits. She never stopped moving as the hot seed spewed onto her face and neck. After it was over she leaned back into the water and rinsed it away.

"That was... that was... fucking hot." Jeremy said smiling at Kenzie.

"Yeah well switch places it's my turn." she said with a mischievous grin.

"Ok so it's like that?" Jeremy said standing

"Hell yeah it's like that!" she said as Jeremy dropped to his knees in front of her.