The Sweetest Thing Ch. 03

Story Info
Karla and Traci play with a security guard.
1.8k words
4.2
22.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullrun
Bullrun
3 Followers

Traci shakes her head, spraying sweet perspiration over the couch.

“No, Never. This was my first time. My first fuck was horrible, but this was fantastic. How about you, Karla? How many young girls have you had?”

Karla blushes and admits, “This is my first time, too. But it won’t be my last. Don’t get me wrong. Fucking my husband is wonderful, but this was something special. I guess we have Formula 96 to thank for that.”

Traci stands and takes Karla’s hands. “Yeah, I think having sex with men is great too, with the right man, that is. In fact, my boyfriend, Don, just about fucked my brains out on our date tonight. He’s an insatiable stud with a monster cock. I’m surprised I had anything left to give. But when I drank your lemonade something came over me. I felt so turned on and your body looked so sexy that I just had to have you. My breasts, clit, and pussy lips seemed to swell more than ever before. I was on fire. And I can’t believe that I am still excited, a little. What happens now?”

Karla picks up her clothes and replies, “Well, first we need to get dressed and straighten this place up. It probably smells like a “cat house” with all the pussy juice we sprayed around. Then we need to record the results in my lab journal. We will also need to do more testing. And we need to find out what effect it has on men. I suppose I could start by testing it on my husband, Bill. It may not be a fair test, though. The poor guy has been away so long in an Arab country that he will be like a bull when he gets home. But at least I can find out if it makes his cum as sweet as it did ours. That might change a lot of women’s minds about sucking cock. What do you think?”

Traci squirms as she finishes dressing. “Well, I already like sucking cock, I mean giving fellatio, dear doctor. Don thinks I am a real slut and he loves it. But his spunk is a little funky sometimes; you know what I mean? Can I try Formula 96 on him too?”

Without answering, Karla looks anxiously at the clock and exclaims, “Oh my God, it’s almost 1:30, way past the building curfew. We have to get out of here before a guard discovers us and starts asking silly questions. They could probably hear us howling like a couple of cats in heat all over the building.”

Just then there is a demanding knock at the door followed by the cautious entrance of a nervous young guard. He stands crouched in the doorway waving his flashlight around the room, dimly lit by a single desk lamp on the lab table.

Satisfied that there is no immediate danger, he straightens himself to his full 6’2” and blurts nervously, “What are you people doing here? Don’t you know it’s way past the midnight curfew? I’ll have to report this to security. Who are you? What are your names?

“Now just calm down, young man, “ Karla scolds. “I’m Dr. Karla Johnson and this is my summer intern, Traci King. And we are ladies, not people! Just who do you think you are barging into my lab like this?

“All right, all right, pardon me, Mam,” the guard backpedals. “I’m Jeff Adams, a part-time security officer with Industrial Security Services. But you still haven’t told me what you ladies are doing here after curfew.”

“Well, Jeff,” Karla starts to purr. “I’m so glad that we have someone so strong and handsome guarding our building. Traci and I were working late testing a secret formula that we wouldn’t want to fall into the wrong hands. How long have you been with us?”

Karla and Traci give Jeff an unabashed once over as he begins to relax. They wonder if he is as ripped as he seems to be under his form-fitting uniform. Jeff has close-cropped blond hair and the chiseled features of a male model.

“I just started this summer. I’m a sophomore at San Diego State, majoring in criminal justice. This job gives me a chance to gain some experience for my resume’ while I earn some money,” Jeff replies, embarrassed by the women’s obvious interest in his body.

Picking up on Karla’s lead, Traci sidles up close to Jeff, running her hands along his biceps. In her best imitation of Mae West she says breathlessly, “Well, big boy, it looks like you keep in good shape.”

Jeff steps back defensively and stammers, “Yes Mam, I work out hard whenever I can. I have to stay in shape to model for Catalina swimsuits.”

Karla decides to cut this off before it goes too far. Traci is obviously still under the influence of the formula. Her brazen conduct is beyond professional office behavior. Karla is relieved to see that the sexual stimulation it promotes includes heterosexual attraction. Of course, a hunk like Jeff is hardly a fair test. From the growing bulge in his crotch it is clear that he is responding to Traci’s attention despite his embarrassment.

“Traci and I were just getting ready to leave, Jeff. Our tests of the formula were so intense we lost track of time. We’re exhausted and as soon as I make a few notes in my journal you can escort us to our cars. Perhaps you can stop by some night next week and help us with our research. I think you would find it interesting. What do you think Traci? Would Jeff enjoy helping us?”

Taking her cue from Karla to win Jeff’s silence about their late night “research,” Traci runs her hand down Jeff’s ripped abs and fondles his throbbing bulge.

“Well Karla, from the looks of the size of this concealed weapon I would say that Jeff could add a new dimension to our research,” she giggles. “What about it, Jeff? Can you stop by Monday night and help us test the formula?”

Jeff is struggling to maintain his composure in this sexually charged atmosphere. Traci has his bulging cock dying for release. He tries to size up the situation. From the strong aroma of woman sex in the room and the glazed look in the women’s eyes it seems like more than scientific research has been going on. But if they have been having a late night lesbian fling, why are they trying so hard to seduce him? He decides to pick up on Karla’s lead and offer to escort them to the parking lot.

“OK ladies, it’s time to go. Let’s lock up here and I’ll walk you to your cars. I’ll stop back Monday night and we can talk about what I should report to security.”

Karla breathes a sigh of relief. Her career and the potential bonus for Formula 96 are too important to risk for a menage-a-trois with these hypersexed college students. She quickly writes some final notes in her journal before switching off the desk lamp. She takes Traci’s hand and follows Jeff out the door.
Jeff takes them to the parking lot and waits until they have started their cars before he turns to leave.

“Don’t forget Monday night,” Traci yells after him as he heads for the building.

Karla blinks her lights at Traci, gets out of her car, and walks over to Traci’s. She is a little annoyed at her intern’s behavior and decides to keep an eye on her until Monday. After all, she is a self-admitted slut.

“Look Traci, why don’t you spend the night at my place? It’s close by and it will save you a long drive to your dormitory. Bill won’t be home for another week and I would enjoy some company.”

Traci starts to protest. “I don’t have anything with me but the clothes on my back.”

“That’s not a problem,” Karla cajoles. “I have everything you need at my place, even a spare night gown, if you really want one. My place is secluded. From the lack of tan lines on your beautiful body I suspect you are no stranger to running around nude. Bill and I are social nudists and rarely put on clothes around our place unless we are entertaining prudish guests. What do you say? Will you follow me home, kitten?

Traci demurs. “You’re right about me being a nudist. Don and I hang out at Black’s Beach as much as we can with a group of our friends. I guess we are sort of exhibitionists and love to show off our hard bodies, especially Don’s beautiful cock. We are both on the college swim team and we hate tan lines. Do you have a pool?”

“Yes,” Karla replies. “It’s a large heated one, big enough for swimming laps. Bill and I use it to stay in shape. And it has a raised hot tub, which seats six people, cascading into it. And wait until you see our oversized walk-in shower with showerheads on three walls. You’ll love it and the king-sized waterbed to boot. That is, if you don’t mind sleeping with me. I sleep in the nude,” she winks, with a false shyness.

“Mind? Why would I mind? After tonight there is nothing I would love more than snuggling up naked after a long hot soapy shower with you. You talked me into it. It sure beats going back to a dorm with a smelly shower and sagging bed. Let’s go.”

Karla touches Traci on the cheek and says, “Follow me, little one, you won’t regret this.”

Traci follows Karla’s jet black BMW in her beat up used Toyota Tercel to an exclusive neighborhood overlooking San Diego Bay. They pull into the circular driveway of a Spanish Hacienda-style estate with a high-walled garden in the rear. The landscaping is lush and tropical. Soon they are in the house and Traci follows Karla into the kitchen.

“How about a beer to clear the sweet aftertaste”

“Sure,” Traci says, while gawking at the palatial kitchen with oversized chrome appliances set off by a black Spanish tiled floor.

“Heineken or Corona”

“Corona with a lime in the bottle if you have it, Karla. This is Southern California, after all.”

“No problema,” laughs Karla, as she pops the tops from two bottles and stuffs lime slices into their necks. “I knew you were my kind of gal. How about a shower?”

Traci nods, gulping her beer, and follows Karla up a winding staircase to the master bath adjoining her bedroom. Traci notices that the house seems to have deep pile champagne carpet throughout, except in high traffic areas where black tile prevails, including the master bath which is larger than any bedroom Traci has ever seen. Karla strips off her clothes, tossing them in a pile near a clothes chute and walks into her huge shower to start the water. She turns to Traci and beckons, “Coming, dear?”

(To be continued)

Bullrun
Bullrun
3 Followers