The Swim

Story Info
Ania gets caught while swimming.
2.6k words
3.68
101.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
punk-fuck
punk-fuck
37 Followers

While living in Africa with my wife Ania she had some experiences that she talks about to this day. She normally talks about them when we are fucking. Ania is a beautiful 26 year old and my name is Robert and I am a lucky 51 year old. Ania is not too tall with nice 34C tits with a lovely arse, which is just right for smacking when fucking her. The day started like any other with me going off to work and Ania staying at home, she couldn't get a work permit. In the block of flat where we lived we had a swimming pool and bar-b-que area. As the day got hot Ania decided to go for a swim to cool of and to get some exercise. In the flat she changed into her swimming suit, grabbed a towel and went down to the pool. The place was deserted with the gardeners working behind the buildings.

Ania swam a few lengths got out and laid on the grass to dry off. The sun was too hot to be out in too long so after a few minutes she got up and went back indoors. The day was like any other, Ania sat down with a drink and started to read. What she had not realised was, as we are on the second floor we don't always pull the curtains when we get changes as no one can look in but this day a gardener was trimming the tree. He obviously had a good view into the rooms and he was watching Ania get changed, and dry off after her shower.

After a few minutes Ania heard a knock on the door. She went and opened it and found a black man standing there asking for the master. Ania asked him why he need him and he said it was to get permission to move some plants. Ania told him that I would be back at 1pm and to come back then to speak to me. The black guy went off. She watched him walk out of the front gate while she stood at the window. Ania went back to her reading.

A little while later she had another knock on the door. She looked through the spy hole and saw a young white guy standing there. She opened the door and asked him if she could help him. "Hi may name is Graham and I was wondering if I could use your phone my battery has run out." He said smiling. Ania said "Yes of course, come on in. I am making a drink would you like one while you make the call."

"Yes please." Graham said.

Graham went into the front room and made the call Ania made the drink and went in to join him. After the call Graham sat down and chatted with Ania. She was very conscious of him looking her up and down and staring at her as she sat there in her shorts. She was liking the attention, as not much happens normally. Grahan asked if he could use the toilet and Ania point the way. As he got up she was sure he had a hard on. She dismissed it and took the glasses into the kitchen. She heard the loo flush and Graham joined her in the kitchen. He stood there looking at Ania and rubbing his bulge in his shorts. Ania made an excuse saying that she had to get things ready as I would be home in a few minutes. Graham walked over to Ania stroked her cheek and kissed her. Ania struggled and pushed him away, asking him to leave.

Graham was walking towards the door and opened it. As it opened Ania saw the black guy with 2 other people. They walked in grabbed Ania's arm and pushed her towards the bedroom. Ania was pushed onto the bed while the 3 black men and Graham looked at her. "Come over here angel and suck my dick." Graham said as he undid his shorts and allowed them to fall to the ground. Ania said no and backed up against the wall. "Can I convince her to do as asked boss." The younger black guy said. "Of course Brian." Graham said. Brian walked over to Ania twisted his fingers into her hair and pulled her across the bed. Ania screamed but Brian told her to do as she is told or she will be beaten. Ania knows that she would be beaten as the black men regularly beat their wives. Ania was forced onto her knees and in front of her face was a dick ready for her to suck. Precum was seeping out as Graham wanked himself, getting it harder for her. Ania moved her mouth away but Brian smiling to himself slapped her across the face and turned her until her mouth was in line with the dick. She opened her mouth and took it in.

Ania sucks a good dick and so she knew what was expected of her. She used her tongue and sucked hard. She had her hand around the base preventing him from going to deep. Brian pulled her hand away and gave her his dick to wank while sucking. Brian was not too big so she held it tight and moved her hand up and down, rolling the forskin backwards and then covering the purple head again. The other black man took her other hand and rapped it around his dick as well. Ania remembers thinking not all black men are enormous. Graham held onto her head and forced his dick to the back of her throat and held it there. She felt it spasm and a gush of spunk filled her. She tried to swallow but some dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. She pulled away from him and gasped for air. She started to fight the men after whipping her hands away from their dicks and hitting out with her clenched fists. The guy behind her grabbed her arms, Brian smiled and slapped her across the face. Ania slumped to one side. His hand came back again forcing her the other way. She slumped forwards the guy let his hands slip from her arms allowing her to fall face down on the floor.

A few moments later she was being dragged onto the bed. She felt her arms being pulled above her head and then being tied to the headboard by some of her lacy panties. Ania was about to scream when a white pair were pushed into her mouth. She could taste that they had been taken out of the washing basket and the gusset was sticking out of her mouth. The other guy, Steven bent down and sniffed the gusset and smiled to himself. The men then proceeded to rip her shorts off and her tee shirt leaving her only in a black thong that looked wonderful against her dusky tan. The other guy who had been standing in the background walked over to the bed, pushing the others out of the way and twisted her nipple unbelievably hard. "Stop Sydney, you will rip it off."

"Fuck her she deserves all of it, the fucking whore." Sydney spat out. Ania was crying with the pain. The others pulled him off of her.

"Lets brand her one of ours." Steven exclaimed. "Great", Brian said. Graham sat in the chair watching while rubbing his dick. Steven twisted one nipple in circles then pinched it very tightly. Brian had something in his hand that Ania could not see. All of a sudden she felt a shearing pain as she watched Brian pass a needle through her nipple. Little trickles of blood ran down her heaving tits. As Brian pulled it out Steven looked around to pass through it. Graham tossed over a paper clip. Steven straightened it and pushed it into the hole and out the other side. While this was happening Sydney was twisting her other nipple and Brian pushed the needle through again. Steven then passed another paper clip through. The all stood back and looked at their handy work. Ania was now thrashing her legs about the bed trying to get loose. They stood there and laughed. Brain found some string and passed it through the clips and tied them together. With a little tug they could tell it was hurting Ania, she tired to move away and they could hear her screams even through her gag.

"Come on we need to be done soon, her old man will be back." Graham said. "OK lets fuck her and go." Steven said. "Take hold of her legs, I'll be first," Sydney said. "Fuck off you will spoil it for all of us, you're last." Graham decided to go first. "Hold her legs up high for me," Graham said as he pulled her black thong to one side. "Fuck she is sopping, she really wants it bad." Graham bent down and ran his tongue around her clit and cunt just to taste her before the others fuck her. They pulled her legs up until they were either side of her tits. Her cunt and arse hole were so crudely exposed to their gaze. Graham was holding his dick slipping it up and down her cunt and with one move he was in her, ball deep. Steven pulled the string each time he thrust in hard. Ania was nearly passing out. This went on for ages, little dribbles of blood were rolling down her tits. Brian lent over her, pulled out the soiled panties, fed his dick in to her mouth and started to fuck her face. With her knees where they were she could not move away.

The minutes seemed like hours with all the fucking. Graham, Steven and Brian had fucked her twice and made her drink their cum as well. They sat back and looked at Ania just lying there, spunk covered. They got up and decided it was time to pack their things away and get out of the compound before anyone got home for lunch.

While they went out Sydney said he would be out later. He moved over to Ania pulling her hair so she looked at him and told her that she was going to enjoy the next minutes.

Sydney held the string from her tits in one hand and bent down to drink all of the spunk out of her cunt. He slurped at her while pulling on the string, he enjoyed listening to her moan. He found some of my ties joined a couple together and lifted her legs up tying them to the headboard, way above her head. He then did the same to the other leg. Her arse was off the bed and it gave Sydney a good view of her cunt and arse. Sydney dropped his trousers and a huge dick sprang into view. Ania gasped "I can't take that" she said, "It will tear me apart." Sydney laughed, "That's what all the girls say, but I get in with a bit of force."

He bent over her and drove his dick into her, her hole was gaping open each time he withdrew and slammed back in. Ania was screaming while all this was going on. As he fucked her he stuck his finger into her arse, then 2, 3 and finally he was fist fucking her arse while he fucked her cunt. Ania was going over the edge, she couldn't believe while being raped and fist fucked she was going to cum. He had his hand buried up her arse, laying on her with his dick in her cunt as far as it would go and Ania was having the wildest orgasm ever. She was thrashing about nearly knocking him off. As she came down she tried to buck him off. Sydney pulled the string so her nipples stretched off her tits. She cried out. He then slapped her tits with his finger tips making them sting.

He bent down and forced his hand into her cunt, which was now gaping open for his assault on her. He put the string in his mouth and pulled, then started to push his other fist into her arse. He started to fist fuck both holes until she came again. Ania was getting very tried, Sydney could tell from her movements. He untied her, her legs and arms flopping down on the bed. He bent down picked up his belt and started to whip her tits with it. She covered herself but he just kept on. He rolled her over so he could whip her back and arse. She rolled into a ball, he just kept on whipping her. While she was rolled up he tied her ankles around the back of her neck, whipped her again, aiming the tip of the belt onto her cunt lips. As they started to swell he rammed his dick into her cunt again. As he nearly came he with drew waited and then pushed his large dick into her arse and fucked her like a demented person. As he came he whipped her back and pulled the string making her scream.

He got off of her walked over to his clothes put them on and left. When I got home at lunchtime I found the tree to be nicely pruned. I called out to Ania without a reply. I thought she was in the bedroom reading, dozing or just playing with herself, waiting for me to get home. She was sitting up in bed with some cream rubbing it into the wheals she could reach. I looked down and wondered what had happened then I saw the thin gold chain dangling down between her nipples. I didn't say anything I was waiting for her to say. I rubbed the lotion onto her back and arse. Her hair was still wet so she had showered to freshen up. Be gentle with my cunt lips she said as I spread the lotion on. While I was pampering her she told me the story. I was angry, shocked and excited. She told it as if she enjoyed it, not as she had been raped.

The following day we went to see a friend who carried out a check of her parts to make sure she was OK and a HIV blood test. He rushed the test back and it was all clear. That afternoon we were fucking as usual, Ania didn't want me to be gentle as she like the pain that went with it. I fucked her cunt, mouth and arse. She wanted me to smack her when I fuck her arse doggy style.

Some weeks later this guy came around asking if we wanted our tree to be pruned. I asked Ania and she came to the door, looked at the guy and said sure Graham when do you want to start the work, will it take all day again. Three days later the tree had been pruned and when I got home I found Ania gagged, hog tied with spunk all over her face and body. She had obviously be fucked, whipped and arse fucked again. She looked up at me pleading me to untie her. I bent down licked her cunt, saw spunk coming out of her arse and the string between her nipples. I got undressed slowly, rubbed my dick around her face walked behind her and fucked her cunt. I pulled out held onto the piece of string, pulled it and drove my dick into her arse and fucked it hard.

She is waiting for the tree to grow again to see if Graham comes around.

punk-fuck
punk-fuck
37 Followers