The Swimming Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graham started to push in and out of Taylor with an opposite rhythm to Michael's thrusts into her mouth, almost like the men were working a see-saw. When one cock was buried deep inside Taylor, the other had pulled almost all the way out.

Taylor was surprisingly happy to be getting spit-roasted by his two older cousins. The coordinated see-saw rhythm was now lost, as her two cousins thrust into Taylor's mouth and ass with increasing speed and depth.

Michael grabbed Taylor's head, and with a final three deep thrusts, Michael exploded into Taylor's mouth. Taylor took Michael's entire load in his mouth, not swallowing it immediately and instead letting it build up in his mouth. It was more than Taylor could keep in his mouth, and a few rivulets leaked out of his mouth and down Taylor's chin.

Michael, spent, pulled out of Taylor's mouth. Taylor looked up at him, smiled and swallowed down his cum. Michael smiled, Taylor looked so much like a girl that he forgot in the heat of the passion that he had been getting sucked off by both a guy and his cousin.

Graham was getting close to cumming as well. Using his hands on Taylor's hips for leverage, he started to push with more force and speed into Taylor's ass. Graham grabbed Taylor's hips and lifted them up, raising Taylor's back end up until his knees were no longer on the ground. Grahem pressed his dick as far into Taylor as he could, and grunted as he released his cum into his cousin's ass. He pulled himself out of Taylor, trickles of white cum dribbling out of Taylor's ass as he pulled out.

The three cousins crawled onto the couch, all breathing heavily and exhausted. Taylor, still in the sundress, sat between the naked Michael and Graham. Graham leaned over kissed Taylor on the cheek. Graham has never told anyone, but he had a few experience since going to college with shemales, and when he first suggested getting Taylor in the dress, he was hoping something would happen. He never expected it to work out the way it did, though.

Michael looked over at Taylor, and scanned his body. In Michael's mind, though, he was scanning "her" body. He now thought of Taylor as a girl. And while he needed some time to recuperate his strength, Taylor was a girl he was interested in fucking again.

Taylor was getting used to being in the dress, and starting to enjoy it. He looked over at the box of Maria's clothes, and then at the soft cocks of his two cousins. He looked back at the clothes, and saw the short tartan skirt and a white blouse still sitting on the floor. The "slutty school girl" Graham had called it.

Taylor would give the boys a few minutes to get their strength back before he put it on.

12