The Swing Man Cometh Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki turned her head on the pillow in pleasure, digging her left cheek into the downy head cushion, her parted lips gasping at the indescribable stimuli that her fingers and her Daddy's rutting cock were producing between her straining thighs.

She was going to come...somehow she had gotten so close like never before...she had skipped the usual, gradual build-up and gone straight to near orgasm! Being watched, wearing the slutty outfit, teasing her men before hand, the reefer...it had her so fucking hot she wanted to crawl out of her skin!

Her release imminent, Nikki began to polish her clit with her fingers, rubbing it briskly as he other gloved hand swam back and forth across her nipples, willing herself to let go. If she could have spoken, she would have urged her father to really pound her. But all she could do was muster a croaking sound, unable to even form a single word.

Then, inexplicably, her father shifted way down on his strokes, halving his plunges as if toying with her, wanting to keep her from getting off. She hovered near the precipice, slowing her fingers to extend the hot moment, her belly shivering in tortured bliss as the big cock rocked back and forth in it's clutch.

Her eyes fluttered open and she found herself looking at Lance, sitting just a few feet away. Or more succinctly, she found herself staring at his cock. It was standing there all by itself, his hand now nowhere near it. It slowly jerked back and forth, toward her and then back toward her uncle's stomach, like a magician's prop on invisible strings.

Her vision suddenly steadied, seemingly zoomed in as she watched a welling of clear pre-cum appear at the zenith of Lance's bobbing organ.

She pulled at her breast with her hand, her breath coming in ragged gulps as she watched the liquid begin its descent down the underside of Lance's cockshaft. It seemed to travel in slow motion...down the small canyon of his glans...onto the stretched skin of the tube....slowly trickling down the raised ridge that ran down the bottom of the upthrust erection....hitting a prominent vein, the slippery flow moving to the right with it, only briefly before spilling over the impediment....slowly cascading down the last couple of inches to pool in the tangled hairs of his scrotum....

Nikki imagined licking that glistening glob from her uncle's ball sac, imagined licking up the trail it had left on its descent...and it brought on the orgasm that had been just out of reach.

"UuuuunnnUUNNNN!" she cried as her pussy exploded, her body contorting under her father.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Seven times eleven. . .seventy-seven. . .seven times . . twelve. .is. . is. . . fuck. . . Guerrero. . . .Garvey. . . .the Penguin. . .Davey Lopes. . .

Jonas tried to focus his mind elsewhere, trying to think up the names of Dodgers after the math tables had failed him. Anything to prolong the fuck he was giving his daughter in front of his brother.

Nikki was like a wild animal beneath him, bucking up at him, massaging him with those fucking gloves, the hard heels of her shoes digging into his ass, the hose on her legs squeezing his hips. Her cunt was as wet as he had ever felt it.

He had to slow down and it helped. He could handle doing it slowly, he told himself.

He let the parade of Dodger greats slip away and opened his eyes to look down on his daughter. Her face was turned away on the pillow, mostly obscured by her hair. Her right hand had her right breast squeezed upward toward her face, flattening the supple mound, her nipple sticking up between the cusp of her middle and forefinger.

He pushed deep into her pussy, held himself there with the intention of dropping down to kiss her. But Nikki suddenly went off beneath him.

"UuuuunnnUUNNNN!" she bawled.

She thrust her hips up at him, tossing her head back and forth on the pillow. He felt the familiar milking rhythm of her pussy all along his embedded cock as his baby came before him, making him feel very proud in front of his brother.

Let him try and get her off that easy! he thought.

Nikki arched her back under him, shoving her stomach up as she dug her shoulders into the bed.

"Yeah, honey," he groaned as he let his weight down on her, pinning her back onto the mattress. He tilted his weight onto his left elbow and threw his right hand on her unattended left tit, thumbed the super-hard nipple as he gave her trembling crotch quick little thrusts with his dick, sustaining her meltdown.

"OooohhhDadddeee," she rasped in his ear, her breath hot and erotic. "Uuhhhh...yyyuuuuunnn...oohh."

He swung his face over hers, kissed her forehead, her closed eyelids and finally clamped his mouth over her slack lips. He shoved his tongue over hers, licked the inside of her sweet huffing mouth. Her gloved hands encircled his back, the fingers of one noticeably wet. His daughter's relaxing legs stretched out down around his own, the back of her shoes sliding down onto his calves.

"Mmmm, that was goooood," Nikki purred when their lips parted, her hands stroking his still ass. "I bet you can get me off again, Daddy...do it to me hard now....but don't wait for me. Get yourself off....Lance wants his turn."

"Goddamn straight," Lance said to both of them. "Don't mess around Jonas. I'm right here ready to come in."

"I'll hold out as long as I can," he promised his daughter, ignoring his younger brother. He pushed himself up, moving back on his knees, his cock drawing out about halfway from Nikki's warm slit.

Looking down at his flushed daughter, he held her thighs and began to fuck her once again, ready to let it all hang out.

"Wait, put this under me," Nikki said, grabbing the pillow next to her head, handing it to him.

"That okay?" she said to Lance.

"Sure, I got plenty of pillow cases," Lance offered. "Toss it right in the washer afterward."

She lifted her ass up and Jonas pulled the pillow under her, elevating her hips. She also took the pillow behind her head and doubled it over, stuck it behind her head and shoulders to get in a position to watch.

"Lift your legs...back like this," Jonas directed her, loving the way she looked spread before him as he lifted her legs. She spread her thighs wide, holding her legs up in the air as she bent them at the knees and drew them back toward her shoulders.

"Get this big thing moving," Nikki prodded as she ran her gloved fingers over the juncture of his cock and her pussy.

He grabbed her waist and began to fuck her with relish, looking forward to his own orgasm that would be only a few minutes away if he could help it. She could get off again if she could but now it was all about his pleasure.

"Weee...aaaahhh....go, Dad!" Nikki encouraged, moving her hands between her thighs to hold the sides of his hips as he threw himself in and out of her uplifted lap.

"Baby, you're so ....uhhhh...uhhhh," Jonas started, then lapsed into animalistic grunts as he fucked his adult daughter, watching her heeled feet swing in the air on either side of him. He did not need to tell her how hot she was, how much he loved her pussy and all the things they did together. She knew all of it.

His nuts were aching, ready to unload. They slapped against the pillow, softly thudding against it but the sound was eclipsed by the slap of his thighs on the back of hers...and the steady stream of dirty talk that began to flow from her mouth.

"Fuck it, Daddy...ohh, fuck it...fuck that pussy...aahhh...mmm.. you gonna shoot....aahh!"

Jonas tried to ignore her words although he loved the way they were going to heighten the moment. He was going to come so big but he hated that he got over-excited...he just could not resist his daughter's voice. He had had countless babbling broads stuck on his cock but Nikki blew them all away because she was his little girl, always would be.

Grunting with pleasure, he ran his hands up her body, grabbed her tits with his hands as he leaned over her, pressing his weight right onto her chest as he fucked away.

"OoohhhDadddeee...uhhhh...uuhhhh," Nikki gasped as he pressed her down into the bed. He felt her lungs gulping in air as she wiggled her cunt on his driving erection once again.

"Fuck her, Jonas!" he heard his brother shout.

Jonas gritted his teeth, feeling his orgasm approaching, no stopping it now, not if he wanted to and he surely did not. He was going to immensely enjoy filling Nikki's cunt with his cream while Lance watched.

"Don't...don't come...in me!" he heard Nikki say underneath him, not believing what he was hearing. He looked down at her as she looked up from watching his cock. Then she blew him away by saying, "On me...cum on me..on my face!"

She must have seen the surprise in his eyes because she rushed on.

"Just like you did...with Tori..oh, do it!"

He could not even think aboutnot doing what she wanted...he was going to come....right now!

"YES..OHHYESSS!" he bellowed, fucking into her four more strokes before he had to pull out. He let his left hand slide off onto the bed under her armpit as he lifted himself, throwing his right hand back to grab his cock as he jerked it from her pussy.

Hurriedly, he swung his right knee over Nikki's lowered left leg, then the left knee followed as he crawled up over her stomach. His left hand came up and Nikki pushed herself up on her elbows, bringing her face up toward him.

"Give it...." Nikki began but her sentence died in her throat as he released the death grip on his cock. A thick spurt of sperm flew out, arced almost past her head but finally fell in her hair near her left eyebrow, a thin trailing strand of gunk falling across her cheek and the left side of her mouth.

"UUUUGHH!" Jonas groaned, unable to keep his eyes open. He stroked his cock and felt another spurt, of maybe half the intensity, leaving, on its way to his daughter's pretty face.

"MMMmmYEAAAH!" he heard Nikki exclaim.

"Uuhhh...uugggghh..aahhhh....ooohhh!" Jonas grunted as he milked his rod, feeling his daughter's tongue on the underside of his glans. The first two spurts were most of the show but he still continued to draw long, slow dribbles of spunk from his balls.

Finally, he opened his eyes and looked down at his daughter's face. There was a big glob of sperm under her right eye, clinging beside her nose. He guessed that was his second spurt. Her lips and chin were smeared with all the rest of his seed.

"Mmmm...did I get all of it?" she said wickedly, lapping her tongue at his dripping cockknob.

"Every drop," he sighed, holding the back of her head as she wrapped her lips around his deflating prick and nursed on it, proving him wrong as he felt another little spasm shoot through his rod, dispensing another few drops across her tongue.

* * * * *

You're such a bad girl.....but God, ain't it good!Nikki thought as she slowly moved her mouth around her father's sticky penis, enjoying the feeling of his sperm on her skin.

Her father had not been the first person to shoot on her face but he was probably the most memorable....she had loved it, every second of it.

She knew that men liked to watch such displays....the submission of the women thing. But there was something there for the woman too, she now knew that. The cum on her face made her feel.....sexy. So damn sexy that she wanted to get it on with her uncle, her incestuous ardor only heightened.

"You were sooooo good," she said up to her father after popping his tired penis from her mouth, kissing it lovingly.

"I made quite a mess," he said, rubbing his thumb across her left eye as she closed it, wiping away strand of his seed that was tickling her lash. "That was dirty thing to do to me, honey. I thought I was going to have a heart attack when you suggested it."

"You're a pervert, Daddy. Admit you liked it?" she poked his side as he lay down on the bed beside her.

"Baby, I'd come between your toes if you wanted," her father laughed, laying his head down and closing his eyes, relaxing now that his turn was through.

"Oh, that's an idea," Nikki giggled. "Maybe Lance will do that for me." She sat up and swung her feet off the bed, facing her uncle. He was sitting in his chair, stroking himself, looking pretty stoned.

"No one said anything about coming between toes," he joked, leaning forward to rub her knees. "But when I do...whoa, watch out! I wish I had a camera to record that. You guys looked like a couple of porno stars. Too bad Jonas missed with most of it."

"Fuck you," her father muttered. "Come talk to me after you get a daughter that wants you to come on her face. You'd miss too."

"Since he missed so much, you won't mind giving me a kiss," Nikki teased Lance, her cheek and chin still covered in fatherly mess. She shifted closer to him, her butt just barely on the bed as she ran her hands up his thighs.

"Hey!" he said, leaning away from her. "None of that...there are some things that I don't want to even try.....I think I speak for both of us on that one. Am I right, Jonas?"

"Oh, so it's okay for me to eat this stuff, huh?" Nikki acted indignantly, feeling her oats.

"Hey, that's what girls do around here," her uncle chuckled. "Now, come with me and we'll get you cleaned up."

Lance took her by the wrist and pulled her up, leading her toward the bathroom.

"Yes, Master," she said demurely, then grabbed his butt with her free hand, squeezed his hard cheeks as they entered the bathroom. Her uncle was so firm and muscular; even his ass was hard! He was a great change-up to her father. With his longish hair and beard and mustache, he looked like Conan the Barbarian's younger brother.

Lance turned on the lights as they entered and Nikki looked at herself in the mirror over the counter, her heels clicking to a stop as she turned to gape at her reflection.

"Oh wow!"

She did look a mess. She had not realized that some had gotten in her hair; she had thought that shot had missed. Her cheeks and chin were glistening with thinly opaque sperm, more clear than white.

She pulled at the glob of jizz in her hair with her gloved hand as her uncle moved behind her, looking at her face in the mirror along with her. She wiped down her cheek and chin with the other hand, then, just to get a rise out of her uncle, she sucked on the fingers of the glove as he watched.

"Damn, you are naughty. You still look good enough to eat," he told her, kissing her shoulder. His hands came up around her and began to massage her tits, his fairly stiff dick rubbing against the top of her ass.

"You're going to have to prove that," she said, beginning to pull off her elbow-high gloves. The fingers and palms were splotched with all kinds of juices; she hoped they would dry clean alright. She loved them and planned to wear them for her father once they got back home.

"A quick shower for you and I'll prove it alright," Lance promised as she dropped the last glove on the counter.

"We'll see about that," she said gamefully, pulling his hands away from her breasts.

Keeping a hold of his left hand, she walked around him and plopped herself down on the toilet after putting down the lid. It was one of those modern, low-to-the-ground models with a very low tank which Lance kept uncluttered. She leaned back putting her shoulders on the wall behind the unit, raising her heeled right foot up to Lance.

"Make yourself useful," she said, enjoying the whole situation.

Lance started to unbuckle the little clasp on the strap above her heel, his eyes taking an unabashed look down between her legs. Smiling, she spread her other leg over the other side of the seat and ran her fingers over her slightly reddened pudendum.

The first heel was peeled off her foot and she lifted the other one to her uncle's hands. She wriggled the toes of her right foot and then stroked the outside of his left thigh with the inside of her foot, taking a moment to admire his own equipment.

His balls were in the longest sac she had ever seen on a man. They really dangled. Above that was a nice cock, the head not as prominent as her Dad's; Lance's was much more slender. Thickness-wise, they were pretty much the same.

Maybe Dad's a little thicker, she thought, eyeing her uncle's organ. 'I think it looks a little bigger because he shaves down.'

She remembered being surprised at the lack of hair down there the first time he had dropped his jeans at the beachhouse, the first time they had made it after he had walked in on herself, her father and her best friend, Tori.

Lance pulled off her other heel and dropped it on the carpeted floor. He reached for the hem of her hose on her thigh, just as she thought he would.

"You know, that would be a lot easier if you were on your knees," she suggested, digging the toes of her left foot into his chest playfully. It really was not a suggestion, it was an order delivered with a sweet sugar coating. Her uncle did not seem to mind at all.

"I think you might be right," he said, getting down on his knees between her legs. "The view is certainly better."

"Oh Lance, you say the sweetest things," she giggled, batting her eyes like Scarlett O'Hara at Rhett Butler. Then, thinking of something else to try, she said, "Now, I don't want you to use your fingers....I want you to use your teeth to take them off."

"I thought I was the Master here," he said with a smile, his hands on the top of her knees.

"Sometimes the Master has to do some things to get what he wants....but I promise to give you something in return. I've got a treat for you, believe me," she purred. "Now, for not doing it instantly, give my pussy a little kiss to apologize.....come on...."

She did not have to coax him much for that. He leaned over and planted a smooch right on her clit, even gave her a lick as he pulled away.

"There, that wasn't so bad....I don't think Daddy leaked too much in me," she teased.

"Kiddo, all I tasted was you," Lance responded, refusing to rise to her homophobic bait.

"Good, now see if you can get these hose off."

It was a pretty simple matter once he got his teeth on the hem. He tugged both hose down around her knees by scooting backward, like a dog pulling on a sock, repeating the process twice.

"Lance, what in the hell has she got you doing?" her father called from the bedroom as he finished the second hose.

"She's a ballbreaker, Jonas," Lance called back, turning to smile at Nikki.

"I'm not so bad," Nikki said. "That's good enough. Start the shower and I'll let you slide on the rest of these, Slave."

"Deal," he replied, standing and reaching into the stall to start the shower.

Nikki rolled her hose the rest of the way off and stood behind her uncle, running her hands on his bare hips as he felt the water temperature. It felt strange to be touching skin again with her bare fingers after the gloves.

"Go on, get in," she said, pushing against Lance.

"You want a little company?" he said, turning to her between her hands.

"Yes, you probably need a little soap after that being in that tuxedo," she reasoned. Her hands moved to handle his rod and balls. "And I'm sure you got all sweaty sitting in that chair, stroking this thing...hmmm, did you get all hot and bothered?"

"Alright, get in here you," he smiled, stepping back into the shower and pulling her in with him.

She moved past him and stuck her face under the spray as he pulled the stall door closed behind them. The water felt great, hot and refreshing. She soaked her hair, running her fingers through it, making sure she got rid of the stuff her father had deposited.

She sensed Lance behind her and she turned away from the spray, wiped her eyes free of water. Opening them, she saw Lance soaping his hands up.

"Close your eyes," he told her, placing the soap back in a high, built-in tray in the stall wall.