The Swing Man Cometh Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did and he rubbed his hands all over her face and through her hair. He spun her around, back under the spray and she let the pulsing water wash away all the soap. His big hands cupped and kneaded her buttcheeks, not knowing how close he was to the "treat" she had in mind.

She turned back into him and raised her hands to wipe her eyes. But Lance moved in on her, his mouth finding hers as he pushed her against the wall under the showerhead but out of the umbrella of the spray.

"Mmmmm," she hummed into his mouth as his tongue slid in, bringing the musky taste of the marijuana with it. His hands slid up on her tits as she encircled his waist with her arms, molding her body to his.

She returned his kiss, pushing his tongue out and worming hers into his receptive lips. She pressed her belly into his trapped prick, bent to the side between their wet bodies, feeling its hot weightiness struggling to stand tall. She had to hold it.

As she slithered her right hand between them, his arms wrapped around her, his hands going down to grab her ass again. He moaned as their lips twisted away together. Her hand on his cock was the reason.

He's hard as a stone! Nikki mentally squealed, feeling Lance stiffen in just a few strokes.

She milked his erection real hard and she thought he was going to throw her through the roof of the stall. His hands using her ass lifted her up on her toes, slid her up the wall a little. He rubbed his crotch against hers, the bottom portion of his manhood grazing her clitoral area as she held his cockhead in her fist.

"Lance!" she gasp as his mouth nipped at her chin and then dipped to attach itself to her neck, sucking at her soft, wet tissue. She tried to push him away with her chin, away from her ticklish neck as his hot mouth sent a chill shooting down her back. He stopped, moved his mouth up by her left ear, his tongue licking all the way.

"UUhhhhhh!" he rasped as she pulled on his cock again. Then, urgently, "Ooh, shit!...stop, Nikki!"

He let her down and pushed her hand away, trying to separate themselves. Nikki realized he must have been close to coming, so she let go. She wiped her eyes off and smoothed the wet hair from her face to find Lance leaning against the back wall of the shower, to her left, his right hand on her shoulder, keeping her away for the moment.

"Uncle...let me suck you off," she said. "I know you'll get it back up for me...I'd love to give you a nice quickie."

"Maybe, I should," he weakened. "Damn, I'm worked up."

"Let me....I want you to last a long time in bed," Nikki selfishly tantalized him. "We can fuck longer..."

She knew she had won when his hand fell from her shoulder.

A new depraved rush went through her frame as she moved in front of him, the spray of hot water striking her back at an angle. She slowly squatted in front of him, her hands holding the back of his legs to keep herself steady.

She looked up at him as she leaned forward and rubbed her nose and lips against the underside of his engorged penis, unable to resist teasing him a little, despite her promise of quick service.

"Kiddo, just do it," he urged.

"Hmmm, okay," she acquiesced, fisting the base of his cock. The thing was literally pulsing, all wet with the spray. As she raised herself slightly in her crouch to get her mouth over the top of it, she moved her left palm under his nuts.

"Aaaah, man," Lance gasp above her, his hands grasping her wet head as she went down on him as far as she could. She drew her mouth back up, slowly, gauging how long he would last.

Not long, she realized as he gripped her head tighter and began to fuck her mouth with quick little thrusts.

She flattened her tongue on the underside of his prick, pushing the spongy knob of his hunching hard-on against the top of her mouth as she corkscrewed her hand around the bottom of her uncle's cockshaft.

"Aaahhshit!" Lance groaned, signaling her to get ready.

Almost immediately, cum gushed in her mouth.

"Mmmmmhhmmm!...ggguugg..mmmm!" she whimpered and gulped as she began jacking on his cock with her hand. Creamy, thick sperm continued to bolt out in concert with her hand strokes. Four....five big wads and then it just all stopped. Unlike her father, Lance's climaxes were fast and eruptive.

His hands relaxed in her hair and she went to work, suctioning it all down, tonguing his gooey, still-rampant pole, enjoying herself.

"Thanks," Lance said above her, breaking the oral spell she had slipped into so easily.

"My pleasure," she smiled, kissing his cock before standing up, keeping her body close to his. He drew her against him as she kept stroking his johnson. It showed no signs of fading but she was not going to take any chances.

Time to tell him about his treat.

She put her mouth near his ear and whispered what was in store for him.....

* * * * *

"Miss me?" Nikki sweetly teased her father as she crawled on the bed again.

"Always," he said, running a hand over her damp hair as she snuggled against him. As she slid a silky leg over his, he realized that he actually meant it. He would be perfectly content to just be solely with her for the rest of his life but he also realized how impossible that was.

Nikki had her whole life ahead and he knew it would be much better for everyone if she found someone else that she loved, to start a family of her own.

Well, maybe in five years or so.....they could enjoy each other that long.

"Ready for more?" his daughter inquired, her left hand swirling around on his thigh.

"Well, I will be soon....you and Lance are gonna first, right?" he asked, thinking he had missed something.

"Yes, Daddy," Nikki smiled wickedly. "You looking forward to watching us?"

He did not answer, just let a smile form on his lips.

"I'll take that as a yes," Nikki announced, running a finger through his mustache and across his grinning lips. "You are such a dirty old pervert." Then her voice got softer, much more breathy. "Does my dirty old pervert want to watch his brother fuck me in the ass?"

A jolt of excitement went through Jonas' relaxed frame. He loved the added wickedness of taking his daughter that way, screwing her pooper as she looked back over her shoulder or buried her face into some pillows in complete submission. Now, was she really going to give Lance that pleasure right in front of him?

"Really?" he grunted as her left hand slid down and began to fondle his manhood.

"Hmmmhmmm," she purred.

Jonas looked over her as his brother came from the bathroom, his longish hairy brushed back. Nikki, hearing his approach, rolled on her back and scooted her body around, aligning her legs toward Lance. As she lay back in the crock of his arm, her moist head on his chest, Jonas lay his left hand on her belly. As if in response, Nikki spread her legs. But his hand had not been the reason.

"Right here, Uncle Lance," his daughter instructed as her hands slid under and raised her hips several inches. Jonas could imagine her fingers pulling her sweet buttocks apart. Lance's face was testimony enough.

"Damn, that does look inviting," Lance laughed, pulling a drawer open on the nightstand. His hand came out with a bottle of sex lube.

"Do me just like this," Nikki said seductively, her voice dripping with bone-raising sexuality. "I want to watch your face as you work it in."

That did it for Jonas. His cock was rising faster than an Internet IPO price. As his daughter lowered her hips temporarily, he began to rub his left hand up and down on her front side, from low down on her belly to just up under the jiggling swells of her breasts. His right hand went to pump his sex organ for Round Two with his insatiable daughter.

"You do, do ya?" Lance answered in a fairly nonchalant manner as he crawled on the bed, standing on his knees between Nikki's splayed legs, eyes devouring her slender form as his fingers opened the bottle of lube. "You are a nasty little niece."

"Mmmmm, I'm what every niece and daughter should be, right, Dad?" Nikki suggested as she slid her left hand up behind his head, her fingers filling with his hair as she scratched his scalp.

Jonas rolled a little more on his side as he brought his face to hers from above and to her left. She felt him coming and tilted her head back, took his lips on hers. His left hand squeezed her right tit as he kissed her soft mouth.

She was so desirable, a sexual gazelle, limber and sleek, young and wholly obtainable. Jonas did not think he would ever find anyone to take her place, no matter how many swapping parties he....they.....ever attended.

A jostling on the bed coincided with a whelp by his daughter around his licking, probing tongue. Jonas broke their kiss and looked down to see his brother stuffing a bed pillow under Nikki's tush, which he had scooped up into the air once again.

"Mmm, I can't wait," Nikki purred as he let her ass down. She spread her legs wider, lifting them back, bending her supple limbs at the knees as her palms slid down to rest on her inner thighs, her fingers dipping underneath to spread her buns for his brother.

The sight began to revive his old pecker; his daughter certainly had that effect. Jonas decided to get up, move around, maybe get a drink while he enjoyed the view of uncle and niece going at it.

"Getting up," he told Nikki as he slid out from under her, letting her damp head fall onto the bed.

"Don't go too far," Nikki teased, raising herself on her elbows, tilting her head back to look at him upside-down, a smile on her pretty lips. His half-masted cock bobbed a foot above her face as she looked up at him. "Especially since you're getting hard again!"

"Hey, I'm in the batter's box here," Lance reminded her as he popped the cap on his oil bottle.

"Yeah, well, start swinging, slugger," Nikki giggled, looking at Lance.

"Don't mind if I do....and here's some pine resin for my bat!" Lance joked, squirting oil in his palm and then lewdly fisting his cock, stroking it to coat himself for the journey that Jonas knew so well.

"And now some for the lady." Lance held the bottle of lube several inches above Nikki's splayed crotch and let a slow drizzle fall between her fingers....

* * * * *

Oooh, this is gonna feel good...getting assfucked while Dad watches! Nikki thought wickedly as the oil hit near her urethra and slowing pooled over the ring of her sphincter to fill the puckered depression that her uncle would soon be filling!

The night was going just as she had imagined it - her father and uncle trading off on her, pleasing her in every way. Ever since she had learned about what her father and uncle had done in this very room with that Carmen woman, she had been thinking about doing the same thing, being the girl in the middle. Already she had gotten her father to shoot his stuff on her tits after a nice opening fuck, sucked off Lance in the shower and now she was going to get her butt screwed. And she figured they weren't even halfway through! Certainly she could get her father to go again and she knew Lance would have plenty of stamina. It would be a night she would always remember.

She began to use her fingers to prepare herself for the rude intrusion, knowing her uncle was enjoying the view totally. Her nail scratched against her anus before she slowly worked her right forefinger into her rear, pushing it slowly up beyond her second knuckle.

"That's right, get it ready," Lance said with a smile, hovering over her with his gleaming erection.

Normally, Nikki would have worked her way up to three fingers to really get herself relaxed but she was excited and ready to begin, no matter if there was a little pain. Her uncle's dick was not quite as big as her father's, she would be able to take it.

"It IS ready. .come on and put it in," Nikki said, slowly dragging her digit from her depths, tilting her hips back even more. "It'll be tight but I bet you can push it in! Think you can push that rod way up my ass?!"

"Damn, you little filthy girl," Lance chuckled in amazement.

Lance leaned over her, his hands on the bed outside her elbows and Nikki grabbed his cock and steered it to her nether entrance as she lay her upper body back to the bed. As her beefy uncle looked down into her eyes, she rubbed his knob back and forth over her butt-pucker, sending little thrills through her belly. When she stopped her anal massage and held it steady, her uncle knew what to do.

"Aaaahhh. . .OOHHHH!" Nikki gasp as first there was a hard aching press and then a quick envelopment as the spongy helmet of Lance's slick stick overcame her sphincter ring and was gobbled up. "Yeeaaahhh....push it in!...aaahh ...uuuhhh!"

Nikki closed her eyes, focusing on relaxing her ass muscles around her uncle invading member, letting her fingers play over his exposed shaft as he pushed inched it deeper. Her ankles swung in to ride on the points of his hips, toes curling like a ballerina.

"God, you're tight," she heard Lance murmur, but certainly not in complaint. No, he sounded like that was just the way he liked it!

Nikki raised her head from the bed and gazed down between their bodies. Above the soft scrunched mounds of her breasts and the feminine swale of her lower belly was Lance's muscular hairy frame. She scooted her feet back behind his ass and watched as her thighs closed around his. She bit her lip in pleasure-pain as more of his cock pushed in, out of sight, down beyond the wet folds of her raised cunt.

"You okay?" Lance grunted, worried that he was maybe hurting her.

"God, yes!" she answered, running her palms up the contours of his six-pack etched stomach, tilting her face up at his again. "It feels sooo good. . . . mmmm. . .you like it? Like fucking my ass?!"

"Oh yeah," he responded quickly. "I love going backdoor on a babe. Shit, I just never thought it would be with you, Kiddo....I'm going to just push it all in. Get ready."

"Let me have it...mmmmmMMMMMmMOOOOOOO..yeeaahhh!" she exclaimed as her bottom accepted the rest of her uncle's hot poker in one smooth thrust. Her heels dug into his ass in delight as she felt herself stuffed to the brim, his hanging nut sac coming to rest against the squashed cheeks of her derriere on the pillow.

"Fuckin' Christ!" Lance gasped. 'Shit, that is hot!"

"Now you know what you've been missing," her father said from somewhere behind them.

"Jonas, you're my brother, and I love you, but why don't you just die and Nikki can come live with me!" Lance said, causing chuckles all round. "Jesus, what a . . . aahhhh. . . . . man, I'm glad you did me in the shower or I'd be done right now."

"Poppa didn't raise no dumb kids," Nikki teased, feeling his cock flex and begin to slowly slide out, slowly drag its veiny contours from her expanded recesses.

"No, he just raised a little fox," Lance praised, pushing the inch he had withdrawn back home.

"MMMmmmmm, that's nice," Nikki murmured, sliding her hands around his trunk, gripping his lower back. "Give me more of that, Uncle dear."

Lance's mouth came down on hers and found it open and waiting. Her tongue was quickest on the draw and it wormed into his mouth to be sucked on by her handsome sodomizing uncle.

As they kissed, she pulled him further down over her and he began to slow screw her bottom, using just an inch or two at the outset, but the little circles he made with his hips stirred her excitement. The stimulation of her gripping sphincter and the rubbing of his coarse pubic thatch into the sensitive empty lips of her pussy made her loins begin to catch fire.

Breaking their long kiss, she nibbled the side of his face, lips lost in his scruffy beard as she began to grind her cunt upwards with his thrusts to accentuate the rasping on her clit and lips.

"Yeaaaahh, fuck my ass!" she gushed, feeling so incredible whorish. Her uncle's stiff prong felt so good, spearing into her loosening tail-hole as he lengthened his strokes.

Her body was enveloped by a prickly heat as the champagne and wild sex combined to make her head spin. She let her upper body fall back on the rocking bed, eyes closed again as she ran her hands up past Lance's supporting arms and threw her arms back, letting them dangle over the side of bed that was just inches behind the top of her head.

"MmMmmMMMMM.....aaahhuuuhh...mmmmuuhhh," her parted lips murmured as she gave herself totally over to her hunky ass-fucking uncle, forgetting momentarily that her father was watching the erotic scene from only feet away.

* * * * *

Christ, we're gonna burn in hell for this, Jonas chuckled to himself as he drained the beer he had gotten up to get.But until then, it's fun, fun, fun!

He was sitting in the chair by the door that let out to the solarium, his cock now jutting lewdly back at attention as he watched the toned bodies of his daughter and younger brother rut away in front of him like some Parisian sex show.

For the millionth time, he wondered how they had ever got to this point. Maybe it was the fact that they were all "A" type personalities, very outgoing and unshy in social situations. Factored with nothing to be ashamed of as far as looks went...... Would he fuck Nikki if she was 200 lbs? Hell, no. But it was the whole package with Nikki. And would she fuck him if he was baldy and paunchy? Probably not. There was an obvious physical component to the whole thing.

But it had to be something in the blood too; Nikki had been running around with her friend, Tori, having group sex way before he even had. And he'd been cheating on her mother for years. And Lance has been out here doing swinging parties.

Yeah, if anyone finds out, I'll blame it on something in the family blood...hire Barry Scheck, get off scotch-free! he imagined.

Jonas snapped out of his mental side-trip as his brother raised himself to his knees, hooked the back of Nikki's knees in his hands and pushed them back toward either side of her head. His daughter's hands came up quickly to hold Lance's forearms, as if she were afraid his bold maneuver was going to send her off the edge of the bed. .

"Oh yesssss!" Nikki squealed, her long hair now hanging over the side of the bed, as her uncle spread her legs wide open, tilting her hips up even more before he began rutting his dick once again into her snug and slippery ass-channel.

Jonas' cock became almost painfully hard, a rarity so soon after coitus, even if it was with his own daughter.

Watching Nikki with another man was extremely exciting, he found. He had not been sure how he would react but now that she was there, panting and twisting on Lance's cock, he could not deny the effect it was having on him.

Seeing her tits shake with Lance's hip thrusts...the way her soft tummy became creased as it was levered back on itself....her toes curling up like a ballerina's as her feet waved about around Lance's trunk....seeing her nails digging into his brother's arms......hearing her sigh and moan as she was fucked in the ass....it had him rock-hard and ready to rejoin the action.

"Like it?" Lance grunted out, looking down at Nikki.

"Oh yesss!" Nikki panted in encouragement. "God, you feel so good up there... ooowww...aah, yeah....fuck it hard, Lance!"

Jonas gripped his own cock without even thinking as the action continued before him. He ran his thumb across the flared head as he watched his brother lean further over Nikki and their mouths passionately kissed for several seconds before Lance was back on his haunches to continue his anal thrusting.

So mesmerized was Jonas as he watched his daughter's panting mouth, he did not even see Lance look up at him after several moments.

"Come help me get her off," his brother called.

"With pleasure," he replied, moving to join them.