The Swing Man Cometh Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That might make things a little easier for you," she said with a smile as she ran her slender fingers through Lance's thick mane.

* * * * * *

They can't even wait 'til we get back to the condo, Jonas thought with just a second of worry. But he realized there really wasn't anything to worry about. They were in the back of a moving limousine with heavily tinted windows. The divider to the driver's seat was up and it too was heavily tinted; with Nikki and Lance sitting with their backs to the driver, he would not be in any position to see anything they got into. He even decided to leave the light on in their compartment.No, nothing to worry about here. Just enjoy yourself.

At the moment, he was enjoying the brisk white swatch of Nikki's panties which he could see up under her dress, between those thighs he knew so well. He could make out maybe three inches of tanned skin between the lacy border at the top of his daughter's hose and her panties. And then those white panties seemingly diving between her parted legs, the space not more than an inch across but oh, what she still had hidden in that space!

"That might make things a little easier for you," his daughter told his brother, obviously eager for another trip of his hand up her exposed leg.

Jonas watched as his brother transferred his champagne to his right hand and and reached over with his left to rub the leg that his daughter had placed between his.

Lance's fingers slowly meandered up Nikki's thigh, up to the band of her stockings. Then it went further, up over her bare flesh until his fingertips were caressing the crescent of Nikki's panties.

"Uummmm," Nikki sighed as her uncle's fingers pressed against the treasure trove between her parted legs.

Jonas watched Nikki's right hand move onto Lance's trousers as she leaned closer to him. Lance kissed her on the forehead as her palm rubbed his crotch and the bulge that quickly grew.

"You like that, Nikki?" Lance said as his fingers pushed the fabric of her panties into her sex as his hand turned on its back and dipped under, sliding between the seat and her bottom. This pulled her panties tighter and Jonas could make out the outline of her femininity.

"Mmmmmhhhhmmm," Nikki hummed.

"Uncle Lance has missed you so much, sweetheart," Lance said.

"I can feel that you have," Nikki responded in kind, her fingers digging around the erection that Lance was obviously sporting. "We're going to have a lot of fun tonight, aren't we?"

"Oh yeah," Lance grunted, his thumb wiggling in the area of Nikki's clit. "If we had more time, we'd have some fun right here. But sometimes, good things are worth waiting for."

Nikki laid her head on Lance's shoulder and the two of them enjoyed petting each other until they came in sight of Lance's place. Jonas watched and kept catching Nikki's eyes as she made sure that he was not left out. He had never thought his daughter looked more sensual and he wondered if he would feel the same way when he watched her with a stranger at a swinger's party. He thought he could but that would be in the future......

The limo stopped in front of Lance's place and Nikki and Lance extracted themselves from each other. Jonas stepped out and turned to offer his hand to Nikki, not waiting for the driver to come back to open the door for them. His daughter stepped out, smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

"Thank you, Daddy," she purred.

"Jonas, here's the keys. It's the bronze one. Punch in 3-2-5 to turn the alarm off," Lance said as he threw the house keys across the top of the limo. "I'm gonna take care of the driver here."

Jonas and Nikki walked hand in hand up to the front door and stepped inside. Jonas quickly entered the security code and saw the light go off on the panel as it was de-activated. Nikki tossed her purse on the couch and turned back to her father. She slid into his arms and they shared a brief, loving kiss as they waited for Lance.

"You ready to have some fun?" she said seductively as she looped her arms around his waist and leaned back, pressing her upper belly against his crotch.

"Always with you, darling," he answered with a smile, running his hands up the tops of her arms to massage her bare shoulders.

"Daddy, I want us all to do it. I want both of you at once," she proposed. She and he had not talked about a three-way to that point. She had mentioned it to Lance and she wanted her father to hear her say it if Lance had told him. "I want to do all the things that Carmen did with you both. Can I have that?"

"Listen, you're a big girl," her father began, "and we're all adults. It's going to be different because I love you so much....Carmen was just, well, a warm body to me. But if I know you really want to do those things, yeah, I've got no problem with it. In for a penny, in for a pound."

"Good! You really are the world's best father.....I don't know many fathers that would let their little girl be fucked by their brother while, say, she sucked her father." Nikki felt her father's trouser denizen squirm against her belly. She was so ready to do that with her father and her uncle. That and much more!

"You little devil," her father said, running his hands down her back.

"I'm going to go up and get ready. Fifteen minutes, Lance's bed, don't be late or I'll start without you two," she said with a giggle, pulling away from him to head upstairs. As she slid by him, he gave her ass a playful swat. She looked back and saw the desire in her father's eyes. Nothing was going to stop her fantasy from coming true!

* * * * *

Jonas shook his head in amazement as Nikki disappeared upstairs. She was like winning the lottery. She had been a good girl growing up, never caused any problems, was good at school, popular, pretty, the ideal daughter. And now, she had slipped right into the adult world, slipped right into his bed to give him pleasure of a much different kind!

He had to admit that he was even forgetting her as a child, she seemed to him now as having always been the slinky, sexual adventurer, the perfect partner to his wondering middle-aged eyes. She was so good, the taboo sex was so good, that even his wondering eye had gone away.

"All taken care of," Lance said as he came inside and closed the front door. He entered some numbers on the keypad by the door, activating the home alarm. "Where's Nik?"

"She is getting ready for us," Jonas said. "Said she wants us both at the same time."

"Well, what did you think was going to happen?" his brother said, slapping his arm as he walked by on his way for the kitchen. "Did you think she was going to shuttle back and forth between two bedrooms? Hey, you okay with the idea?"

His brother had stopped at the door to the kitchen as Jonas dropped his tuxedo coat across the couch.

"I think we should go out of our way to give her what she wants," Jonas said with a smile as he pulled off his bowtie. "I want her to remember it forever."

"I hear you and my pecker hears you," Lance replied, hanging his jacket on the back of a kitchen chair. "God, I envy you, Jonas....every night with Nikki..... man!"

"Life is pretty good," he agreed, as his brother took down a large pewter bowl from an overhead cabinet. "I keep waiting for something to go wrong. I do carry around this huge weight of potential disaster if someone were to find out."

"Yeah, but I know you're careful. Hell, keep the windows closed. Don't do her in the hot tub or nothing stupid like that. You've got a built-in reason to be with her, she is your daughter," Lance rambled on as he took another full bottle of champagne from the fridge and placed it in the bowl. He also put in a bottle of Evian water and a couple of beers. "Jonas, get a couple glasses down from there."

He took down some long stem glasses which were probably for wine but they would do. Lance took a bag of ice from the freezer compartment, pulled it open and dumped the ice into the bowl, covering the bottles.

"That should get us through the night," Jonas said as Lance hefted the bowl in his arms.

"Fucking is thirsty work," Lance said with a wink. "So, let's go up and entertain your daughter."

* * * * *

Nikki appraised herself for the final time in the mirror as she sat the lipstick down on the bathroom counter in the guest room.

This ought to get them going, she thought to herself as she studied herself and her outfit that she had purchased that afternoon at the dress store.

Her lips now shone in a pink-silver hue and she had freshened her cheeks with a little blush. Her hair was now down, brushed full and hanging down to her mid-back.

Her outfit, from the bottom, consisted of a pair of white high heels which she had brought with her. She had changed her hose and was now wearing a pair of white thigh high hose with a rose floral pattern; the hose was fairly sheer in the parts that the flowers did not cover, her tanned legs accentuating the effect.

A white frilly garter belt attached to each stocking and encircled her lower hips.

She had put on a red thong that she had brought with her, pulling it on over the garter for quick removal later on. She wanted to wear the garter and hose to bed.

The last touch was a pair of elbow-high opera gloves that she had spotted at the dress store. They were made of red satin and Nikki thought her men were going to love the feel of them on their bodies.

As she stood before the mirror, she ran her gloved palms over her naked breasts. Her nipples hardened into tough stalks as the satin's cool texture stimulated them. She got them nice and pointy in preparation for her appearance down the hall.

She had heard the men come upstairs about five minutes ago and she wondered if they were ready. She certainly was!

Nikki stepped into the guest bedroom and peeked down the hall. The door to her uncle's bedroom was open and she could see her father sitting in a chair near the solarium. He still had his tuxedo pants on but his shirt, socks and shoes were off.

"You guys ready?" she yelled, drawing her head back from her father's view.

"Yeah, bring it on, baby!" she heard Lance yell.

Taking a deep excited breath, she crossed her arms in front of her, covering a tit with each glove and stroke down the hallway. Knowing that she was going to be pawed and licked and fucked by her father and uncle had her pussy slick, her blood pumping with expectation.

She stepped into Lance's bedroom and saw Lance sitting on the bed in a pair of boxer shorts, drinking a beer.

"Whhoooooaaaa!" Lance exclaimed said as she did a slow pirouette, keeping her tits covered with her hands.

"Hey, Big Boy," Nikki said in a barely passable Mae West impersonation as she slowly walked over near her uncle, making sure she exaggerated the sway of her hips. She saw his eyes go between her legs as he eyed her thinly veiled crotch, then they moved up to take in her long gloves and smiling face.

"I feel like I ought to have some singles to stuff in your panties," Lance said as she stopped a few feet from him and turned to show him her backside. "Of course, I'd like to stuff something else...."

Nikki stepped away as Lance leaned forward and tried to swing his arm around her. If she had not moved faster, she would have been in his clutches.

"Lance, you hold on! You'll get me when I'm good and ready," Nikki promised, stepping back toward him. "Now, are you going to be good?"

"On my best behavior," Lance promised, leaning back against the headboard. "Jonas, you're daughter is teasing me!"

"You're teasing me," Nikki countered. "You're both teasing me. I've been waiting all night to see some cocks and here you both are hiding them from me! Come on, let me see what you're hiding in those shorts."

"You only had to ask," Lance said, putting his beer down on the nightstand. He lifted his hips and pulled his boxers down, kicked them onto the floor.

"Ooooo, look at that hunk of man," Nikki said, meaning it.

Lance had a great body. Barrel-like chest, six-pack midriff, strong arms and legs. His cock lay on his thigh, semi-erect. His balls hung very low, draped on the bed between his thighs.

"Stroke it," she said hotly. She wanted her uncle to masturbate himself to hardness in front of her. There was something so exciting about seeing a man pulling his pud!

With a smile, Lance complied. His big right hand grasp his prick, began slowly milking it, making it grow for her.

Nikki began making sympathetic circles around her nipples with the cool palms of her opera gloves. Her nipples, already hard, got even harder, almost painfully so.

"Let me see your tits, Kiddo," Lance said, holding his rapidly lengthening manhood straight up toward the ceiling. His hand stopped moving as he awaited her response.

Nikki slowly let her hands slide down her torso, exposing her supple breasts to her uncle's gaze. She had bought the gloves for the pleasure of the men but now she felt how good they were for self-stimulation. As she watched her uncle continue to jack himself to a full-blown hard-on, Nikki ran her red satin hands over her hips, then back onto her ass.

"Don't get carried away," Nikki teased, "I'm going to check on Daddy."

"Hurry back, sweetstuff," Lance said with a smile.

Nikki walked slowly over to where her father sat in his chair and saw that he had unzipped his pants. The broad underside of his phallus was visible between the splayed teeth of the zipper, the head leaking clear pre-cum on his upper belly.

"Another hard dick!" Nikki said excitedly as she bent over at the waist in front of him and her gloved fingers pulled his open fly wider, pulled the pants down a little to expose his ball-sac. Her father grunted as she lay her right palm on the base of his erection, the cool slick material of her glove accentuating his response.

"That's wild...mmmmm, shit, I'll give you about five days to stop that," her father sighed as she slowly stroked the underside of his shaft, from the base to the flared glans, being careful not to get her fingertips into the oozing cock-sap near the tip. She was sure the gloves were going to get all kind of stuff on them before the night was through but she saw no sense getting them soiled right away.

"I can feel how hot your cock is......through the glove, Dad," Nikki said as she moved closer between his spread legs, bringing her face down to his.

Holding herself up with her left hand on the chair's arm, she kissed him hungrily, rotating her stroking hand back toward herself and sending it down over his scrotum. Her fingers softly squeezed his delicate, hairy treasures as his hands found her supple, dangling tits.

She mmmmmmed around his tongue as he tweaked and pinched her nipples. She twisted her face on his, sending her tongue after his retreating probe to continue the familial Frenching.

Her father responded by sliding his right hand down her hovering belly, down into the juncture of her slightly spread legs. She widened her stance as his fingers rubbed the thong into her slickening sex folds; she knew that her uncle would be able to see her father feeling her up from his position on the bed.

"Aaahh, you're a dirty old man," Nikki gushed as their lips parted.

His fingers had dipped under her thong to attack her hair-fringed pussy. Fingertips buffed her engorged pea-sized clitoris and teased the pink-hued trench of her slit as she kissed her father's jaw line, licked at his ear socket. She lewdly hunched her crotch into his palm as his forefinger slipped up into her pussy. His digit wormed and stroked in the entrance of her pussy portal as his other hand palmed and stroked her tits.

It felt great but Nikki felt herself losing the upper hand. She wanted to dictate the flow of events at least for some time. A time would come during the night when she would just give herself over to whatever they wanted...but not yet.

She pushed off with her hands and managed to stand up straight. Her father's fingers hooked themselves into the top of her thong's front and she slowly pulled away until the material stretched.

"Let go, you beast," she ordered, smacking his hand. He let go and the thong snapped back against her skin. "Owww....you're going to get it for that, Daddy."

"Oh, have mercy on me, baby," her father joked in a Swaggert-like plea, faking tears, his hands steepled over his chest in mock prayer.

"Okay," Nikki agreed quickly, falling to her knees before him. "Here's some mercy."

His cock jumped at the lewd contact of her lips. She could feel the strength of his cock's tendons as they actually made her raise her face before she got control without using her hands. She lurched forward with her mouth and her lips rode down his fat girth, making his hands clutch her head in pleasure.

"Aaaaaaahh.....Nikki, honey....suck it, baby," her father sighed above her.

Nikki brought a gloved hand up and began jacking the lower half of the very familiar cock that had kept her satisfied for so many months. Meanwhile, her tongue and lips paid homage to her father's circumcised glans.

"Oooohhh....you do it so well..... aaahhhh...that's it.... blow me... uummmm.....her mouth's so hot, Lance!" her father said as he pulled her hair away from the left side of her face, the side facing her uncle and the bed. Like giving direction in a porno film, her father was making sure his brother saw every suck! Nikki knew that Lance had a great side view of the action and that made it all the more exciting.

"Hey! How about some equal time?" Lance called from the bed.

"I think we better move this to the bed," she said, kissing the underside of her father's crimson cockhead before standing up in front of him. She spun around and saw Lance on the bed, sitting on his haunches near the headboard, his hand stroking his ready erection invitingly.

Looking back over her shoulder, she said, "Daddy, fuck me while I suck Lance."

Not waiting for a response, she crawled up the bed toward her uncle, who quickly rose up on his knees to bring his cock up to her advancing face.

"Come and get it, Kiddo," Lance instructed, waving it back and forth like a bone before a dog.

"Don't make me say Uncle," Nikki giggled, lapping her tongue at Lance's oscillating organ. Behind her, she could hear her father getting out of the chair.

The cock before her eyes steadied, pointed at her and she felt Lance's hand fall on the back of her head as he steered his cockhead into her opening mouth. Nikki closed her eyes as she slowly filled her mouth with her uncle's hot sex prong....

* * * * * *

Damn, she's a wild one, Jonas marveled as he shucked his tuxedo trousers as quickly as he could. He was harder than he could ever remember as he eyeballed his daughter's upthrust ass, the bobbing back of her head and his brother's facial expression as Nikki sucked his rod.

"Jesus, that's it, Kiddo....aahhhyeaahh....work it down..ooh.... uuhhh...." Lance was gasping as Jonas stepped from the pool of his pants and crawled up on the bed behind Nikki.

His knee hit the pointed heel of Nikki's shoe in his haste and he winced in pain. He would have to watch out for the damn things, that was sure. They looked great, real sexy, but one of those driven into a tender area would end his or Lance's night.

As the momentary pain faded, Jonas grabbed his daughter's buns and kneaded the pillowy flesh like bread dough, his fingers opening her crack to expose the thin strap of the thong nestled deep among them.

"MmmmmMMM!" Nikki hummed around her mouthful of Lance.

He released his grip and slid his palms up over her lower back, massaging the skin of his daughter as she continued to orally delight her uncle. As he drew his hands back toward him, he grabbed the thong strap that encircled her waist and slowly pulled it back over her heavenly cheeks. The buried perpendicular strap came out of Nikki's buttocks begrudgingly and who could really blame it!

1...7891011...13