The Sybian

Story Info
Marie is given the ultimate sex toy for her birthday.
703 words
3.68
47.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

Marie and Wayne had been dating for almost a year now. They seemed perfect for each other, sharing an interest in pornography and kinky sex. They had experimented with each other quite a bit. They both enjoyed rough sex, anal sex, bondage, role-playing and sex in public places. They both agreed that they wanted to try threesomes, but they hadn't gotten around to that yet.

Today was Marie's birthday, and Wayne had taken her out to dinner before taking her back to his place to give her the present he had bought for her. When they arrived at his apartment he led her into the bedroom and switched on the floor lamp in the corner.

"Ready for your gift?" he asked.

"Yes!" she said, sounding more like she was ten years old than her actual age of twenty-two.

"It's right there," he said, pointing to something in the middle of the floor, covered by a blanket. Curious, she walked over and removed the blanket, revealing her gift.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Is that what I think it is?"

"You said you wanted to try one, right?"

"Yeah, but I didn't think you'd go and buy one!" she said. "Where the hell did you find a sybian?"

"You can order pretty much anything online," he replied. "Still want to try it?"

"Hell yeah!" she said. He watched as she took off her clothes, then stood over top of the machine. She looked at him, reached down and rubbed her pussy for a minute, then sat down. She lowered her pussy down onto the cock-shaped part of the device. As she picked up the control Wayne took off his clothes and sat in the chair in the corner. Marie shuddered as she turned on the device, sending the soft vibrations through her entire pussy. Wayne's cock was rock-hard and he began to stroke it as he watched his girlfriend ride the sybian.

"Does that feel as good as a real cock?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah!" she said. "It's different, but it's just as good!" She turned it up just a bit, moaning softly in pleasure.

"Is it going to make you cum?"

She wasn't able to respond verbally as she turned up the speed once again.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. "Holy fucking shit!" She came hard, thrashing on top of the unit. "That felt so fucking good! I might have found a replacement for your big dick!" She rode the sybian, grinding her hips down onto it and moaning loudly. "Keep stroking that dick while you watch me baby!" She turned it up again, almost making herself collapse. "That feels fucking incredible!" she said. "My pussy is so wet!"

"You look so fucking hot right now!" he told her. "My cock is ready to blow!"

"Holy shit baby!" she screamed. "I'm fucking cumming again! My pussy's on fire!" As she came down from her orgasm, Wayne stood up and walked towards her. He stood in front of her and began rubbing his cock, pointing it right at her. She wanted to suck his cock so badly, but she just didn't have the ability to do it. Wayne thought about fucking her face, doing the work for her, but he decided against it.

"I want it all over my face baby!" she cried. A couple of minutes later, after they both moaned and groaned in ecstasy, Wayne shot a huge load onto Marie's face. The sensation triggered Marie's orgasm as well. "It feels so fucking good! Cum for me baby!" Their orgasms subsided and Marie turned off the sybian.

"That was so fucking hot!" Wayne said, looking down at her cum-covered face.

"I came so fucking hard!" she said. "Looks like you've got some competition!"

"Don't worry," he said, helping her up. "I think I'm up for the challenge."

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers