The Taking

Story Info
A dream of being taken.
1.1k words
3.09
13.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is awaked by the sound of a car leaving. Her mind still foggy about the events of the previous night; had it actually happened or was it a dream. Her memories seem all too real; surly he would not go so far. Focus she tells herself as she tries to remember, had she imagined her orgasm... had he violated her or was it a dream.

Having found herself alone in the room for the night she decided to have an early night as a well-earned reward. It's been a rough few weeks. Glancing one last time at her phone contemplating whether or not to answer his text from the previous day. Oh fuck him... he has been quiet so why spoil that now with drama. This is "me time" she grins to herself. Besides she has just had a solo play session and is very relaxed... she turns over with a smile and very aware of the warm wetness between her legs... Slowly she drifts off...

It is dark... she can't move... Is she bound or is it fear... The room is dark... Wanting to call out she can't... the cold steel off the cuffs... hand over her mouth... Shhhhhhhh little one shhhhhhhh ... Don't make a sound... a bad dream... She feels slight relief as the hand is slowly removed from her mouth. She begins to relax , the dream is over... holy shit what is going on in my head she asks herself as she feels the ring gag being fastened at the back of her head... She tries in vain to shout; silenced by the ring gag... I told you to shhhhh little one the voice says...

It must be a dream how else could she have ended up with her hands cuffed above her head and secured to the bed... legs spread... Bound to the bottom of the bed... and the gag...

You belong to me now little one the voice continues. Mmmm you are wet to the touch I see ... Started without me I see... He places two fingers in her open mouth... taste yourself slut! Taste your sex! He rips her T-shit exposing her ample breasts... I'm going to uncuff your right hand... She nods... His hand firmly around her neck to remind her... perhaps warn her... Her hand is now loose...

Go with the dream she tells herself, he doesn't have the balls to do this .I want you to play with your breasts he commands... she seductively begins to play with her breasts, pinching the hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger... She can see him standing over her stroking his cock. A moan escapes his lips as he watches the show she is putting on for him. Her pelvis begins arch upwards as she lets herself get further into her dream... her movement on her breasts more rapid as his fingers begin to tease her pussy... She can feel and hear how wet she has become. Three fingers are now in her... her hand moves down to part her pussy lips in search of her slowly growing clit... she wants to cum... she must cum... Stop he commands... Don't touch yourself there!! The only one cumming now is me slut! With that he is standing over her; grabbing her hair to tilt her head slightly upwards him... Pointing her gaping mouth towards his cock... the angry head millimetres from her open mouth... a few more rapid strokes with his free hand... Aahhh aaahhh ahhhhh is all she can hear as she feels her mouth fill with jet after jet of his cum... A firm hand on her throat as a reminder... yes little one... swallow my cum he whispers...

Her alarm startles her... wow what a dream she thinks to herself. Lying in bed she prepares herself for the day ahead. Coffee and a shower would be good right now. Putting out her first cigarette for the day she steps out of bed, monetarily stunned by familiar feeling of his cum oozing out of her along her inner thigh. What else happened last night?

Bzzzzz bzzzzz... Wiping his face as he reaches over to silence the alarm. The dream slowly fading in his memory. He dreamt of her again and it was not an ordinary dream; he had taken her. A hint of guilt in his mind. Was that for the content of the dream or was it that he may have liked the thought. Why does this creature always have this effect on him? By all accounts an attractive woman; one who stands out in a crowd without standing out. All the tiny little imperfections combined to create uniquely beautiful creature.

It is still early; he can let his mind wonder a bit. Her skin so soft and inviting. It almost glows under candle light begging to be touched. That feeling of running his fingers from her shoulder down her arm enjoining the thrill of her skin against his palm; sensual and erotic at the same. He likes watching his hand as it creases her or does he just like looking at her? Even the sight of her hand is enough to fill him with desire.

Turning over he looks at the empty space beside him on the bed but he can picture her. She is beautiful in her sleep. He has stared at her in her sleep. Her perfect back and strong shoulders the hint of a breast peeking out; her face relaxed; body moving in rhythm with her slow breathing.

He recalls how good she feels against him ; on those stolen nights. When she has settled down after a long day , when all the tension and stress has left her , in her sleep . She lies there like an angel, he is always amazed at her ability to fall asleep; in fact he is envious of that. On those nights he delays his sleep to take her in; savouring the feeling of her soft body up against his, the warmth, the comfort and feeling of bliss she provides even in her sleep. Her smell and the sound of her breathing in the silent room. This is his favourite time, no words necessary just lying still in the dark holding her; knowing she is at peace with the world; he is at peace with the word. Trying very hard not to fall asleep so that the stolen moment can last longer. Few things in life provide such uncomplicated joy; then slowly he drifts into a shallow sleep listening to her heartbeat her breathing the smell of her hair... even at the edge of sleep his mind and senses are full of this beautiful creature.