The Taking and Making of Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheOrchid
TheOrchid
36 Followers

"Greg????"

"Shhh............shhhh" He soothed with gentle noises, and a hand urged her head back down, stroking her hair until she relaxed and then the touch returned to where it had been.

She was on her belly, a leg drawn high up, her arms beneath her pillow as she often slept. The dress with its many silk falls had fallen away and framed her bottom, pale and tautly plump in the darkness, just a silky bit of panties keeping her covered much at all. She groaned a little thinking of Greg looking at her now. Wondering what he was doing, remember his touch from earlier and wondering if he had decided he couldn't wait. It made her heart skip a beat and her tummy flip and she decided for a moment, she would let him touch her just to see what he would do and how it would feel.

Then she would stop him.

His fingers swirled at the back of her knee, the leg extended straight down. He was laid along side her and she could feel the length of him behind her. His fingers were lazy touch, unhurried, drifting in circles higher up each time and then back down again. This kept going until his fingertips swept against the place where thigh curved into a tender cheek of ass and heat bloomed beneath her panties and that delicious throb had returned and he had never once gotten close to her there. She squirmed and she heard him laugh very softly.

"Grrrrreeegg"

It was an invitation, one he didn't deny. She felt those fingertips dip inside her thigh and brush feather light down the curved length of her panties. She stiffened at first in the complete surprising rush of pleasure she felt. Felt herself..there..swell and the throb become more intense, her hands beneath the pillow curled into the bed sheets and she felt even dizzier, even more drugged. She felt his entire hand cup her, squeeze gently and she arched. Hips tilting to rub herself into his palm and he answered the movement with a firmer squeeze until she gasped and moaned more deeply.

"shhhhhhhhh......." the sound rushed against her ear as he shifted, he slid lower down beside her, his hand leaving the heat of her long enough to join the other in curling around the dainty band of her panties and she let him without protest wriggle them down, heard his moan as he bared her ass and the place between her thighs she kept bare of any hair out of pure girlish vanity. Plump and damp and splayed open in the spread of her legs as one drew back into its high bend when he had tugged the panties completely free. He knelt between her now and she drifted in deciding if now were the time to stop him, but she felt the first touch of warm rough fingertips against her bare dampness, her body contracted and protest was lost again. An arm slid under her hips and pelvis and he slid her upward, urging her with his free hand at the back of her knee until she was shifting for him just a little, until her bottom swayed in the air and both her legs were curled and spread wide and her weight rested on her shoulders pressed down snug to the mattress. It occurred to her how she must look, but she was so dizzy, so very deliciously dizzy and the air on the fan was wafting over the heat of her and he held her about her hips and she could feel his breath on her bottom. She couldn't do anything but pant of a breath.

His free hand reached high between her thighs and he cupped her fully until the tip of his middle finger split heavy folds and settled on her clit and his palm grinded slowly down until it was lodged against her hole and the images in her mind wrung heavy moans from her. She had never even come close to letting him touch her like this before. It was unbelievable. Her hips wriggled higher and it was with unconscious thought that she moved against his hand, grinding herself on the tip of his finger and against his palm, bursts of hot pleasure coated her, made her feel as if she had chains on her will to protest, to slow him down, to stop him at all. He touched her for the longest time, as if exploring ever little fold of flesh, every crevice. She could hear to the depth of his breath had changed, felt his mouth slide open over each cheek of her bottom and his finger moved in deep massaging circles around her clit, above it and below it but never right against it and she knew instinctively she wanted it, wanted it right there and mewled for it, body tight and trembling.

She heard his groan of answering laughter and she blushed even through the haze of heat he was creating. How had he learned to tease a woman this way? He had never even tried this before, alway stopping, always just kisses, so sweet, so very sweet. But now, now...

She felt him adjust his weight again on the bed and his hands slid over the cheeks of her bottom, pulling them wide apart, pushing them back together again and she whimpered at the lewdness of it, knew he could see the tiny pucker of her asshole when he opened her. It gave her strange quivery blasts of heat. She felt his breath on the moistened flesh of her where his fingers and hand had made her feel so incredibly dizzy and she froze again. She knew about what a man could do with his mouth, had even touched herself and thought of it, but to feel his breath, she could not imagine..could not. He crooned low to her, massaged the backs of her thighs and felt his thumb brush the clutching little hole that had never been penetrated, he massaged it as well, deep grinds of this thumb, sweeping it along her wet little slit to circle her clit and then back down again until she had relaxed back into the hellish little blanket of dizziness, tiny moans lost into the bedsheets as her hands clawed tight.

The she felt it, a flicker of his tongue as his hands adjusted her hips, urging her to lift her ass even higher and she did so. His fingers curled into her ass and he held her cheeks up and apart in that lewd way as his head dipped low and she could feel his tongue and breath. She nearly died to feel the length of it, his tongue that had been in her mouth, sliding on her entire length, circling her clit in the same wonderfully frustrating way his fingers and thumb had. The sounds, the sounds of his tongue lapping at her, the sounds of his mouth when it closed on her folds, wide open over her flesh and suckled tight made her tense and spasm with the very forbidden nature of it.

"Ohhhh.......stoppppppp" It was soft, moaned out breathlessly into the pillow, but he only held her cheeks tighter and intensified the tugging pull of his mouth, the rough lapping of his tongue. Eating her out. Her mind played those words and it was so very nasty to her. Nasty in a way that made her tummy clench and her bottom squirm in his hands, she gave into the feeling of it and wanted more. Her body bloomed, swollen, she rocked so that her nipples scraped over the sheets and her flesh bumped deeper into his mouth, he was all over her there, covering every inch, nibbling now, sucking the whole of a plump fold into his mouth and then spitting it out in a slow slide that made her nearly cry out. His tongue swept against that tiny quivering hole and her whole body shuddered. He reached under with a hand to play with her clit and his tongue teased that little hole until she was mindless, it slicked in, so easily at first and begin to spread her as a little growl rumbled on the pink heat of her, he pushed deeper and she could feel him inside her, is tongue lashing up and down, swirling around the tightest clingy walls. She almost cried. She was overwhelmed. She wanted to feel him in there deeper. Her clit throbbed savagely, painfully almost and she rocked and rocked against him, moving in search of something she didn't know but wannnnnted.

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaase" It spilled out on a moan, her legs in their bent up positions cramped a little but she tried to spread herself even more, each lil movement sending hot chills of pleasure along her flesh, inside her body.

She felt him lift a little and a finger was there where his tongue had been and she nearly sighed. Yessss, she thought to herself. More. He teased her as wet scented kisses rained over the backs of her thighs and bottom. Teased her with the very tip of his finger as she rocked herself backwards and forwards, until she was the one slowly stretching herself around the thickness of him, she sighed in bliss at the way it burned and the roughness of his finger clashed with the so silky soft wet heat of her inside. He let her rock onto him, let her set the pace of it, let her break herself in on his finger and groaned as her body clenched and snatched his flesh, tugging him in, keeping him there with a vice of hold.

*******************

Slowly though, so slowly he started to pull out when she rocked forward, pushing in as she met him. He could her her breathing, jerky and deep. Gasping moans quieted into the pillow before she would lift herself to the flat of her hands and fuck onto that single finger. And she was fucking. He could feel the greedy little way her cunt closed around him and he laughed so low. She wanted.

"Morrrrrre..."

She felt him move again and cried out beggingly when the finger slid free from the tight little clutch of her body. He knelt up over her and that was the first moment she could feel the length of him just against her inner thigh, brush against the pout of her flesh. She drew in the deepest breath. It felt huge. Long and thick, hot.

"More of me?" He whispered so very softly, and he had been so gentle. He was always so very gentle and she felt his finger down between her thighs slide back into her. Stretched open just enough to fit him and he worked it deep and slow. It was the friction. It undid her. She quaked in the sensations it built, she felt the band of his arm as it slid back under her hips, felt the tip of his middle finger spread her, and for the first time pressure slicked on the very bud of her clit and she nearly died. It was sure and fast and concentrated and that combined with the slow sliding in and out of his other finger made the world tilt and roll and sway.

"Yessssss yessss Greeeeggggg...more..I...ohhhhII....feel....unnnn" She couldn't find the words for what was happening to her body. She was rushing forward into something. So deep, so wet, so lush. And he kept it going, kept it going until suddenly her whole body seized and began to convulse as the deepest waves of pleasure surged and claimed her. She was cumming on his finger. She knew what was happening. Had never cum, not even when she played with herself so shyly. He groaned as her body suckled violently at his finger and he pushed against it, deeper into her until she cried out and that is when the feeling of him inside her disappeared. The bed shifted and she felt his knees right up against the backs of her own. Felt the length of his body, so much heavier than her own lay over her, fingers grasped at the cloth covering her eyes and pulled it over head at the same time she felt him nudging at the spasmed little hole tween her thighs. She stiffened as her eyes flew open.

"Gregggg noooo.......stop..I"........

She had been surprised by how much light was in the room from the just rising sun and when she half turned her head up, every drop of pleasure inside her body froze into disbelief and when she would have screamed, a large hand was sliding against her mouth. She could smell herself on him.

He smiled. "Not Greg. Surprise."

Jason held her now, one arm wrapped under her, holding her bottom up against him, angling her to the thing that jutted hard and heavy against the tiny cleft of an opening stretched so slightly by his finger. She groaned loud and raw against his hand as her body writhed and he leaned fully over her. That silky smooth voice dropping right against her ear. "But you want it. You Asked for it. You're a hot little piece, aren't you Melanie? You're soaked with my mouth and your own body. I can taste that little pussy on my lips and tongue. I'll share it with you another time when you learn to ask for it like a good little girl"."

She groaned at those words, her whole body contorted, bucking and held tight under his, in the wrap of his arm. The light was dove gray and bathed her. She knew he had seen every inch of her flesh. Watched her writhe and squirm and beg for more. Tears crashed in her eyes and blurred the world. He was whispering again and she could feel it nudging tighter to her body.

"I'm going to fuck your cunt because you want it, because you begged so very sweetly. I'm going to use your hole because I WANT it" His voice was pure animal, low and any other time would have sounded so sexy to her, but she was bottled up with fright and could do nothing when she felt him push. Gone was the gentleness she had thought was Greg, gone was the time taken to make her want, to make her ask for more, he pushed steady and hard and she sobbed deep beneath his hand, tears scalding her face as he broke into her. Took her, took what she kept so diligently from Greg. Greeeeeegggggg.

"Fuuuuuuuuck, you are so goddddddamn tight, little girl" He growled against her ear and his hips ground himself into her. He went slow only because she was that new. That unused. Her body sheathed his in a violent snug hold. He could feel the thin membrane of her virginity beneath his cock and he moaned into her ear. Felt it give and the blood of her spill down around him, mixing with the wet of her cum. He slid fully now, deep into her until he was nudging her cervix, held her angled for the deepest possible fuck in that writhing little cunt.

She thought she would pass out from the pain. She burned and hurt and she screamed behind his hand when he broke through her, agonized, betrayed cries that he smiled at against her ear. He said no more, he held her fully down and his hips lifted him nearly fully out of her, slammed back into her with such a force that her eyes rolled back in her head.

He fucked her. He possessed her. He took with steady hard ruts into the deep tight heat of her body. Held her splayed and hurting and jammed her full of his cock over and over again. She was so fucking tight he thought he would cum after the fourth stroke, just like a schooboy. But he wasn't. He shifted angles, he positioned her, his fingers gripped her cheeks to keep her screams down against his palm and he lowered his head, sank his teeth into the nape of her neck like an animal locking down, marking its mate and he fucked her until she rode him out more easily, until even if her mind didn't, her body was rended open to accept him. He reached the point he knew he couldn't deny himself any longer, and he begin to thrust in short powerful strokes that beat the head of his cock against her womb, opened her up, bruised the already torn walls with the depth of his fuck.

"Godddddfuck yeaaaaaa...going to cummmmmm right inside your tight little pussy Melannnnie" He growled. "and you know what that means" He paused to lick the back of her neck where her skin nearly broke with the impression of his teeth. "you..................are.................mine" He punctuated each word with a ripping slam of cock, his body bunched with strained muscle, hissing at the exquisite pleasure of this little girl under him, snug on his dick.

She moaned her screaming protests against his hand, raw, begging wails that only served to send him closer and finally he thrust a final time deep up into her, and spewed the heat of his cum right against the spasm of battered womb and the very thought of his seed inside her now made him cum all the more fucking hard into her.

She was only half conscious. Her body screamed in its hurt and she faintly heard the softer mewling cries of herself against his hand. He moved slower finally until she felt him slip free, shuddered at that and at the feel of his cum spilling out of her. She hurt so bad. He laid on her long moments until his breathing evened and then he spoke into her ear. That same charming voice she had come to know, to even secretely crush over. "You won't tell. It would crush Greg. And your parents, they would never trust you again in your choices would they?" He asked it with a smile and the hand down between her legs still played idily with her clit. "I'll have you when I want, Melanie. I'll have you how I want. Anytime I choose. Anywhere I choose." His voice deepened, darkened as the hand slid lower and squeezed, not so gently like the first time but with possession. "This little cunt is mine. Jason Gaines cunt. Do not forget that and if you are very very good to me and are my very best little cunt, you might even get to enjoy the things I'm going to do to you, just like you did tonight. Don't forget Melanie. You begged for it." He placed a tiny kiss on her jaw and rose up away from her, sure as anything she wouldn't scream and she didn't. "Go shower and then lay down until you hear us making breakfast." He bent after sliding into a robe and touched her between the legs, sliding his fingers through a mix of blood and cum. "Sweet, so sweet." He stood and walked from the room and that is when she turned her face into the pillow and emptied out her shame and pain in tears and quieted sobs.

*************

To Be Continued - Stay tuned to see what awaits Melanie in the coming months.

TheOrchid
TheOrchid
36 Followers
12