The Taking of a Woman

Story Info
Young Indian bride is desired by husband's boss.
3.4k words
3.97
116.4k
57

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assman999
assman999
51 Followers

Author's note: This is a story of dark seduction so it was important that I flesh out the characters as much as possible before launching into any immoral adventures. As a result this chapter is mostly build up, though it does contain a little fantasy. Some tags apply for late in the story. Please have patience as the rest of the story will be up soon. Your feedback is most welcome so don't forget to leave comments! Enjoy!

++++++++++++++++++++

The weather over central London was bleak as Surinder Sahni rushed home from his trip to the market. He dodged past other pedestrians and cyclists and narrowly avoided knocking down a man walking his dog as he turned into the entryway of the modest apartment complex where he lived. With a hastily muttered apology, he took the stairs up to his small flat and rang the doorbell, still panting.

The door opened slowly to reveal his young wife, Anushka. Dressed in a simple red saree that was draped around her elegantly, it was obvious that she was ready for tonight's party at his office.

"I am sorry ji", he said, addressing her with the respectful honorific, "The line at the store was much longer than I expected" he said quickly as he dropped the grocery bags on the tidy kitchen counter and ran to take a shower.

"That is all right, Surinder ji", he heard her soft voice float after him as he closed the bathroom door.

The water felt good. It washed away his sweat and tiredness as he dwelt on how beautiful the woman waiting for him in the hall was. At a mere 24 years of age, she was 14 years his junior, and absolutely radiant, which was more than he could say for himself. Working at RapidConnect Technologies was a good way to make a living, but it drained away the very vitality required to enjoy the income. And as a junior manager, he was not exactly raking in the moolah either.

He felt slightly guilty as he continued thinking, Anushka was wonderful, but she had not chosen him. Theirs had been an arranged marriage her parents had planned as soon as she finished college. Given a choice he knew full well she would never have picked him, and with that thought the ever present weight in his chest seemed larger than ever.

Anushka Sahni looked out of the window aimlessly, her hands clasped on her lap, feeling the silky material of her saree beneath them, listening to the sound of water as her husband showered. Her husband, the thought was still a little alien to her. Their marriage had been a mere four months ago, and they had not even had a honeymoon as Surinder had had to return to London immediately. He was not at so high a post that he had the luxury to extend his leave of absence. Yet, her parents had done what any conservative Indian parents would do, marry their only daughter off to a man with a job abroad, in the hope that he would someday be able to take care of any need she would ever have. She sighed, Surinder was a good man, he tried his best to look after her however he could, but even his best efforts could never change the fact that they were fundamentally different. He was sweet, tried to be funny, and attentive, but he wasn't an open romantic or a passionate lover. The two times they had made love had been nothing more than doing the motions, consummating a marriage. It wasn't how she had imagined losing her virginity.

Anushka shook her head, remembering her mother's words, "Give it time, as time passes you will learn to adjust, to adapt, to love what you have". As she heard the shower door creak open, Anushka fervently hoped her mother was right.

Robert Stevens smiled with satisfaction as he saw the guests milling about the open air restaurant at the top of the RapidConnect office building. As CEO of the organization, he felt in a very comfortable position today, having just taken over another communications giant and strengthened his hold on the goings on in the industry. He was one of the few non white people to achieve such a feat and that just served to fuel his pride. He smiled and winked at some of the women eyeing him appreciatively, women just seemed to have a fascination with black cock. He thought the monstrous size and the unusual colour made them feel like they were being used by a different being, living out their wild fantasies. And at 11 inches, with a girth that matched the forearms of some of the supermodels he'd slept with, his black cock was indeed a force to be reckoned with.

As he glanced around at his employees and their wives, some of whom he had been screwing behind their unsuspecting husband's backs, he saw a flash of colour that caught his eye. Little did he know his life would change from that moment on.

Standing beside skinny, awkward Surinder Sahni, was the most stunning woman he had ever laid eyes upon. Her red saree stood out brightly from the dark party attire everyone else had on, but she justified the attention she drew. He guessed from their body language and the way they moved through the crowd together that she was Sahni's new wife, the reason for his short leave, and she was simply exquisite. He had bedded an Indian woman before, but she had been dark and a little plump, though still a very good fuck, Mrs. Sahni looked nothing like her; in fact she made his previous conquest seem Neandrathal.

She was tall, a little taller than her husband, maybe 5' 8", and had a fair, creamy complexion. She wore a modest red saree that looked elegant but was not worn in the sensuous, revealing way he had seen in many other Indian women, with almost no skin showing anywhere. Her dark hair cascaded down to the middle of her back, shimmering slightly, and her eyes were large and brown. She had a small nose, and full lips that were curved into a pretty smile. Her clothing gave him no idea about her figure, but she was slim, definitely not in the busty category. However he wondered what size her breasts would be, and her ass. Black cocks were automatically attracted to good ass.

Somehow, despite her being perhaps the most conservatively dressed in the crowd, he felt his monster penis stirring. She was a vision of virginal purity, unattainable and untainted, something he could never have. But Robert Stevens always made sure he got the things he could never have.

Surinder had just finished introducing Anushka to yet another colleague and was taking her towards the food tables when his boss walked up to them. Robert Stevens towered over him, at 6'6", with a heavily muscled frame that filled out his tuxedo rather well. His hair was cropped short and he had a small goatee. He was all smiles and he had reason, just not the one Surinder thought it was.

"Suri, how are you today man? It's good to have you back in time for our celebration!" the large man said and thumped him on the back, almost knocking him off his feet. Surinder straightened himself up and his glasses as well.

"I am well sir, thank you. Congratulations on the deal"

Robert waved a hand dismissively, "It was just paperwork, they had no other option, I left them none"

Surinder nodded, "I know sir. By the way, you have not met my wife yet I believe. Robert Stevens, this is Anushka, Anushka ji, this is my boss and CEO of our company" he pointed from Robert to his wife.

Robert was amazed by how much more beauty this woman exuded at close quarters, he watched as she smiled and looked down in a demure manner, "Hello sir, pleasure to meet you, my husband has told me much"

She was not lying. Surinder had indeed told her everything about his boss. The man was a master manipulator, and was a powerful force in the business world, having established an empire for himself. Of course this also gave him the power to run shady drug deals and whore houses without fear of anyone, something he did gladly to make more money and gain more pleasure.

Anushka had not seen many non white people in London before, and this man was very intimidating. His sheer size made her a little weak kneed. She was not small but even she barely reached his chest. Anushka smiled after greeting him and he reciprocated with a 'namaste', wishing them both a happy married life, before walking away to mingle with other guests.

Robert watched the Sahnis all night, and Anushka made him grow more enamoured with her each moment. She walked with a swaying grace, and spoke with a subtle confidence that was not overwhelming. Her eyes somehow seemed a little clouded, but there were moments when she smiled that their warm brown seemed to come alive. God she was pure art. And he wanted her.

After the party, Robert busied himself in his lavish house in the countryside outside London. He was on a reclining chair, padded and comfortable, that he had placed in front of a widescreen television and computer setup in his bathroom. This was what he liked to call his 'entertainment centre', where he watched the videos from his strip clubs, people from upper echelon society mindlessly fucking his whores. He stroked his throbbing cock as he saw the general manager of a large bank mindlessly fucking a big breasted bimbo from behind, her tits jiggling about until he caught them and started feeling her up.

"Mmmm", Robert's moan was involuntary as he stroked himself, this girl had a great body. Those tits were fabulous, ripe..She was moaning, mouth open, lips stretched...

An image of another set of lips flashed into his mind, smiling sweetly. Creamy skin, those eyes, that hair..

Without realizing he was stroking harder, his cock extending to its full and considerable size, jerking off to sinful thoughts about his employee's young wife. He imagined holding her, feeling the warmth of her soft delicate body through her elegant saree, running a hand through her hair. It almost seemed difficult to think of her in a lewd manner, she was pristine, beautiful. He thought about what it would feel like if her silky hair brushed against his cock, imagined her with cum in her hair. Dripping down that angelic face, enhancing her beauty. He wanted to ravage her, see what pleasures her body could offer, tear into her slim frame with his huge member, hear her moan..

"Ohhhhh", he said as he stroked hard and a torrent of hot cum gushed out, spewing and spewing like a volcano, hot semen bubbling out, fuelled by passionate thoughts about Anushka.

His orgasm slowly came to a shuddering stop and he lay there, his member twitching slightly, softening, still larger than a lot of men he had seen. There was cum all over the floor, this was why he had his special place set up in the bathroom, a huge cock came with side effects. As he lay back, savouring the aftereffects of his pleasure, he vowed to himself that, come hell or high water, Anushka Sahni would be his.

The next day, Robert tracked down Surinder, a plan in mind. He found him at his cubicle during coffee break, sipping idly at his coffee and staring into his computer screen, lost in thought.

"Daydreaming about your lovely lady?" Robert asked, amused at seeing the small man jump and almost spill his drink.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't see you there", he said sheepishly

"Don't worry about it, listen I was thinking, why don't you and your lovely wife join me for dinner tonight at the Cascade? My treat, celebrating our company's success as well as your marriage"

Surinder was puzzled for a moment. Robert Stevens was not known for being the nicest employer around, and he was going to take them out?

However, the man was his boss, and as much as Surinder was unnerved by him, he could not say no.

"It would be a pleasure sir. I don't know how to thank you! I'll call my wife right away" he said with a smile.

"Good man, you do that. I'll see you there at seven"

Robert smiled as he walked back to his office and sat down at his chair. Without wasting a moment he picked up his desk phone and punched in some numbers, finding the extension for Surinder's cubicle phone. As soon as the line light blinked, he tapped another number and listened.

"Hello, Anushka ji, its Surinder. I'm calling to ask you to be ready by six o clock. Mr. Stevens is taking us out to dinner to celebrate our wedding" his tone was a little flat, trying to convey enthusiasm.

"Oh... Surinder ji, where are we going?"

"To the Cascade, it's one of the best restaurants in town, I'm sure you'll enjoy it" Surinder's tone did not convey the same sense of enjoyment he was projecting.

There was a smile in Anushka's voice as she replied, "That's wonderful! I'll get dressed and wait", she said, her voice betraying her excitement.

"Ok ji" Surinder hung up.

Robert smiled wide. She was enthusiastic about the idea. It appeared that she did not get the chance to go out like this often. He imagined he eyes alight with excitement at this very moment, picking out dresses, trying them on. The image of Anushka changing, exposing her wonderful skin, made him hard again.

"Patience", he whispered to himself, "She'll be mine soon"

The restaurant was a buzz of activity and Anushka almost trembled with excitement as she walked in with her husband. A man in a suit greeted them in a prim British accent and Surinder told him about their reservation.

"Ah, yes, right this way. Mr. Stevens is expecting you"

He led them along rows of tables in a beautiful ambient room, with golden lights everywhere that bathed it with a warm glow, to a more private section at the back where the occupants were shielded from the main dining room by wooden partitions that were covered in lush ivy.

"Mr. Stevens", the man directed them before walking away.

Robert Stevens was wearing a white shirt with thin blue stripes and denim jeans today. The shirt emphasized even more what a brute of a man he was, he seemed broader than if two Surinder's were standing side by side. And radiated a sense of power and belonging in this posh environment.

Anushka followed Surinder to the table and watched as the two men greeted each other, Robert easy going, he husband a little formal.

"Good evening to you, lovely lady", Robert greeted, turning towards her and taking her hand suddenly. He pressed his lips to the back of her hand gently and smiled.

Anushka was not used to being greeted by men this way, but Surinder seemed not to notice, meaning it must be common in this part of the world.

"Good evening", she said with a smile.

They settled back down and her husband and his boss sank into idle chitchat about work while she admired the beautiful restaurant. It was a very romantic place and she could see many couples sitting around, holding hands and embracing. She felt a small pang of loss as she watched.

Robert took every chance he could to glance over at Anushka when he husband would not notice. She was wearing a soft yellow orange combination garment that had a long sleeveless blouse that extended past her legs and tight leggings. There was a shawl draped around her front, covering her breasts above the blouse. A chudidar, if he remembered right.

He watched as she absently put one leg over the other and moved it aimlessly, the leggings clung to her and he could clearly see that she had slim, well toned legs. Another check mark on his mental list of perfection.

Their food arrived and went, and Robert continued to make forced conversation with Surinder, occasionally smiling at Anushka and asking if she needed anything else. She always replied with a polite no and a smile. Little did she know her lips curving into that smile made Robert's penis throb as he imagined what else those soft lips could do to him.

He waited, knowing his chance would not be far away, praying everything was going according to plan.

Suddenly, Surinder got up, his chair skidding back briskly. He had sheen of sweat on his forehead.

"I...I need to use the restroom", he said

Anushka stood up too, putting a hand on his shoulder, some concern in her eyes.

"Are you all right ji? Is there something wrong?"

"No, no..." Surinder stammered, "Restroom. Be back soon" And he bolted off towards the restrooms.

Anushka looked uncertain as she stood there.

"Please sit down Anushka, I think it's just a case of something he ate not agreeing with him"

Robert's voice shook her out of her reverie and she sat down slowly.

He was so charged sexually that all he could think about was her, her perfect features, her heavenly body. He imagined how the soft flesh of her breasts was probably encased in her bra right now, wondering what kind of bra she wore. Her radiant skin, glowing in the dim restaurant light, how her buttocks would feel through the tight stretchy material of her leggings . He knew she had probably been a virgin before marriage and that Surinder probably wasn't giving her much action. That sent him on in a spiral on how tight she must be, he wanted her, that body, that face, those lips, dripping with his cum... He was fighting a raging hard on.

"So, how does it feel to be married and in love?" he asked, trying to distract himself.

"It's... nice." Her response was a bit slow and hesitant and he knew there was something in it he could exploit "Surinder ji is a wonderful man, I'm lucky to have him"

Robert gave her a winning smile, "Oh, I'm sure it's the other way round, any man would be lucky to have a wonderful wife like you"

She blushed at that, the sight of the blood flowing into her cheeks aroused him even more.

They chatted after that, with no Surinder to distract them. He told her a little about his company and how good Surinder was at his job, then ventured to ask more about her as innocently as possible. He learned that she had a degree in communicative English and that she came from a conservative family.

Just as she seemed to be relaxing in his company, the waiter brought their complementary mints and chocolates. Anushka's eyes lit up a little as she eagerly snatched a small Hersheys from the pile.

"You like chocolates?" Robert asked her with a smile.

Anushka nodded as she savoured the taste and admitted to him that Hersheys was a weakness.

He smiled and she smiled back. He isn't as bad as Surinder ji made him out to be, she thought to herself as they talked a little more about the food and the restaurant. She was beginning to feel a sense of companionship with this imposing man, and was beginning to feel that maybe she had made her first friend in this alien place.

Surinder eventually returned, looking a little green. He quickly thanked their host and announced it was probably time to leave. Anushka said goodbye to Robert with considerably more warmth then when they had met that evening and followed her husband out the door.

As Robert exited a little behind them, he hailed the man in the suit who had led the Sahnis in and pressed a crisp bill into his palm.

"Good work with the laxative, you deserve this", he patted the man on the back and exited the restaurant nonchalantly.

That night as Anushka lay in bed, listening to her husband snoring softly on the far side of the bed, away from her, she thought of Robert Stevens. The man had extended a warm welcome, had been attentive and nice. He seemed more than his brutish exterior portrayed. Their conversation had been pleasant and they had some similar tastes. It felt good to have a friend, even if he was probably only a friend in her mind, multimillionaire CEOs did not have friends. He'd probably forgotten about her, she thought as she sighed and turned over.

Little did she know that the man in question was, at that very moment, pumping his sweaty cock furiously and thinking about her with his hot sticky cum running down her perfect body.

assman999
assman999
51 Followers